Retail Rail

Story Info
She tries on some lingerie for you.
2.3k words
4.58
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaiRei
KaiRei
12 Followers

Foreword:

Thank you! To all those reading this and those that commented and liked my recent first work. Due to the feedback I've gotten I am now writing this hoping it is up to par, if not better, than the first. Until then, enjoy!

Feel free to comment your thoughts or request what you'd like to see in an upcoming story, if I can fit it in then I will, once again, thank you!

---------

New Years day had just passed and the store had once again returned to some semblance of normalcy. That's not to say we weren't busy, a lingerie shop was rarely empty for long, although customers did seem to come in one at a time as if they were lined up to take turns browsing. I have to admit it was fun seeing girls pick out what they liked while their boyfriends either ogled or waited outside, husbands rarely came in so the majority of our customers we're either single women or girls who had just turned 18. I had become jealous of them over time, especially recently as I had gone through both Christmas and New Years without any man under or on me. I still had a great time dressing up and squirting in front of the fireplace with my toys, but dancing by yourself is a different experience to dancing with another, and sexual pleasure abided by the same principle.

Long story short, I was horny, frustratingly so. I had been playing with the switch in my hand as customers walked in and out of the shop, my vibrator giving me just enough to keep me going through the long hours ahead of me, as well as soaking my panties thoroughly while everyone else was unaware. That is, until you walked in.

I had only just let out a soft moan before the familiar entry sound had brought me back to reality. I looked up and instantly went flush, my cheeks and crotch flooding with heat, you looked like a bad influence, and absolutely delicious. I watched you stalk about the store unaware of my gaze as you moved among the aisles and racks, thumbing the fabric and cut of each piece before moving on as if you were hunting for something. Your predatory presence had me shaking already, so I decided to do something about it.

I texted Tanya, who was in the back room, to cover me while I 'hit on this hot guy' I had put it, keeping my vibrator running I stepped out from behind the counter, looping my natural ombré curls over my ear as I slid my way through the aisles towards you. I put on my cutest smile "Hi there, can I help you with anything?" I asked before my body shuddered as you looked up at me from the rack, blushing yourself "uhhhh maybe? I'm not too sure". I had to stop myself from screaming as my brain exploded, my mind searching for an explanation for your shyness despite your frame, you were absolutely gorgeous!

"Are you shopping for anyone in particular?" I continued, flashing a smile.

"Uhhhhhh mayyyybbbee" you dragged on, suspiciously so.

"Well surely there's someone waiting for a model such as yourself" I laughed, you joined me nervously for a moment until it died off, leaving a silence between us, and then I realized.

"Are you buying lingerie with no one to wear it?" I questioned, followed by silence.

"...yeah" you admitted as you hung your head, I felt sad for you almost instantly from your reaction, but I didn't miss the opportunity. I slid my smooth caramel hand over your shoulder

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with shopping and buying lingerie by yourself, guys only ever come in with their partners, at least you're showing some initiative... and courage"

"Really? I thought I'd just look like a weirdo or a perv" you said as you raised yourself back up, looming over me.

"Yes really, it shows you have balls" I affirmed, my hand sliding down your arm "anyway, some girls like pervs" I winked, laughing as you blushed "so what are you looking for exactly?" I said, biting my lip subtly.

"Well I usually just browse because there's no one to actually try it on so I can see what it-"

"I can do it!" I interrupted, almost too enthusiastically, " I mean, I can try on what you want to

see, if you like?" I repeated in a softer tone, looking up at you.

"Reall- Are you sure?"

"Yeah I don't mind, we're having a slow day anyway" I smiled as your eyes lit up.

---------

I walked out of the changing room cubicle in an emerald bra that was cupless and matching lace panties with black stockings, the suspenders running up my leg as I posed myself for you.

"What do you think?" I mused in a low sultry tone. This was the fourth set of lingerie I'd put on and I had noticed your satisfaction and excitement had risen, alongside a growing bulge in your pants as you sat on the leather chair opposite the cubicle.

"Y-you look amazing" you stammered.

"You mean sexy?" I suggested back, arching myself towards you, my lithe body on display for you.

"You're so sexy" you continued, almost hypnotically.

I took my chance.

Placing my fingers on the edge of your thigh I leaned in, sliding my hand up your thigh as my lips found their way to your earlobe, nipping at it lightly "how about I slip into one more item and then we deal with 'this'" I emphasised as my hand stopped to cup your crotch.

"Right here in the shop?" you quietly exclaimed.

"Is that a problem, hun?" I cooed, putting on all the seductive airs I could. What I didn't expect was your personality switch as your fingers found my throat, your tongue exploring my mouth as my building heat went up a level. You replied, however I didn't hear it as I came to my senses from my body's instant submission, I'm pretty sure it was the answer I was looking for though. I squeezed your growing bulge as I turned and tried to collect myself, closing the door to the cubicle before finally letting out a breath. What had I gotten myself into.

It wasn't long before I had stripped, admiring my soft caramel skin in the mirror as I slid on the seamless nude bodysuit I had planned. It hugged my form and clung to my light brown skin, showing off the best of me that was just out of reach under the tight, smooth fabric. I unlocked the door, not opening it, but you caught on quickly as I saw it push open from the other side, your frame coming into the cubicle as your eyes met my body with a hungry gaze. I took the lead, closing the distance between us as I peeled your jacket off your broad shoulders, letting it drop to the floor as my nails found their way under your shirt, lifting it up to your chest as our breathing fell in sync, your heart rate increasing against my palm as I leaned in, my tongue finding its way up your torso as I worshipped your form.

You removed the shirt for me, kicking off your shoes as I moved my way down, undoing your belt quickly I dragged your pants off, along with your socks, leaving us standing in our own choice of underwear.

You craned your neck, making the first move as our lips connected, my hands finding their way to your bulge as you sensually filled my mouth with your tongue, our saliva mixing as our built up warmth combined. I couldn't wait. I pushed you back, almost ripping your briefs off as they went down, your engorged cock springing out to stand on its own, to my delight. I pushed forward to worship you more, however I found myself lifted as your strong arms wrapped around my smooth brown skin, gently but firmly holding me up at your eye level.

"What are you doing? You don't want a blowjob?" I asked confused.

"Save that for later, I see you've had a headstart" you smiled, beckoning towards the ground, I peered over your arm to see my pink vibrator laying on the floor.

"I was bored..." I started to explain.

"and I'm playing catch up" you finished as you pulled me down, your large cockhead prodding at my covered hole.

"Oh my f-" I let out as I bit my lip, reaching down to pull the bodysuit to the side, "Now try, big boy" I smiled, my breath quickly leaving my mouth as you pushed yourself inside me. "Mmmmmmmmmm... mmhmm... mmhmm" I cooed into your ear as your hands gripped my bubble butt, lowering and lifting me onto you slowly as my mind raced and my wanting pussy filled and stretched from your length and girth. I wrapped my arms and legs around you as you began pumping me onto your thick rod like a slutty brown fleshlight, I was loving every moment of it as I met your throbbing cock with a moan every time it filled me up. "Oh yes baby... mmmmmmm... fuuucckk meeeee" I panted, my need fulfilled as my pussy dripped along your cock, easing it back into me as our pleasure met new heights.

You moved forward, pinning me up against the mirror as your hands slid along my caramel skin from my ass to the underside of my thighs as you pushed my legs back to meet the mirror.

"What are you doAOOOOHH FUCK!" I let out loudly as you rammed your thickening member inside me, using my pussy as your toy as it soaked with pleasure, my tongue hanging from my mouth as you buried the full length of your shaft inside my wet hole. "Please please please, fuck me" I encouraged you, your grip tightening on my thighs as you pushed me against the wall harder, thrusting yourself into my hips, you found your pleasure building as you pounded me faster and faster. My eyes rolled back as my fingers dug into your shoulders, my pussy tightening around your thickness as I screamed, my own cum flooding down your length as you continued to rail me with your hardened pole.

My climax felt like forever as you kept plowing me, your own grunting meeting mine as you stretched my wet hole and made it yours and before long I felt you tighten inside me. Gritting your teeth you held back, letting me down as I collapsed in a panting mess, sweat covering both of us as you turned to walk out of the cubicle.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"This was your idea" you said smiling.

As I took time to catch my breath I crawled towards the exit, moving the door out of my way, I had seen what you had meant. You were sitting on the leather chair opposite me in full glory, your toned body glistening in the light as your larger than ever cock stood tall. I found myself filled with new-found vigor and thirst as I crawled over to you, placing myself on my knees between your legs.

"I'll finish you right here" I told you, taking your balls into my palm as my other hand found its way around your shaft, not completely wrapping around it's thickness as I slid it up your length "but if you move then you're getting nothing" I challenged as I bent my head, my tongue cleaning your leaking precum from your cockhead as I massaged your balls, stroking you while I took my time tasting you. As my warm tongue enveloped your tip, my soft lips quickly found purchase with your cock as I slid them around your throbbing rod. I had you moaning louder and louder, my satisfaction doubling with each one. I watched your squirm against my mouth as I pushed you into my tight throat, over and over, covering your cock in my saliva as I gave you the edging of your life.

Your fingers dug into the arms of the chair as I sucked and stroked you, my hand caressing you while my mouth and throat acted as another fucktoy for you, my eyes locked on yours as you groaned.

"I'm.. i'm going to cum" you whispered.

"Nia" I replied, pausing the ongoing suction. "beg me"

"Please Nia, make me cum, let me cum" you complied.

"Good boy" I smiled as I returned, throating and stroking you slower and slower as I felt you harden more and more against my tongue, your moaning intensifying as you grit your teeth and gazed into my eyes, I opened my sleek lips, sliding myself up to your throbbing tip as I stretched my tongue out to meet it, giving you the best view to shoot your load into my waiting, wanting and wet hole. I broke into a smile while stroking you slowly onto my tongue giving you a wink as your breath left your body, as well as your cum. You seized up, your massive cock pulsing against my hand and my tongue as your balls emptied your hot load into my mouth, your thick white liquid coating my throat and pooling inside my mouth with each stroke, you gazed into my hungry hole as I looked up at you, begging for it with my round eyes as you shot rope after rope, load after load onto my tongue and into my mouth. As your pleasure subsided I gave you a show, massaging your cock as I presented my full mouth and cum coated tongue, letting it drop onto my chin before swallowing it, letting you see my newly empty hole before scooping your hot cum off my chin and onto my tongue again, flicking it across the tip of your cock as you moaned and your satisfaction came full circle.

"I wouldn't mind trying more on for you, maybe privately next time?" I smiled, kissing your love rod.

---------

End

KaiRei
KaiRei
12 Followers