All Comments on 'Retail Therapy'

by Youngwifeguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it

What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice start

A good story for a first time submission. Maybe flesh out the characters a bit more on the next one, being an aged former widower with a young wife I found things to be fairly accurate, again, a little more detail would have enhanced your story greatly.

Good luck on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can but dream ...

A simple story, but realistic. I am 70 and have a 48 yo female friend who is unable to use the word 'love', and accuses me of swearing if I use it - having a younger still Suzy who is more grounded would be magic for sure.

Nice pace - there has to be at least one daughter before 'father' gets too old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet story! More to come?

Thanks for writing this! I can relate to it....

I am grateful for my marriage of over 20 years. My wife was my age -- lovely, sexy, voluptuous, and took good care of me in bed. When she died in 2013, I thought my love life and my sex life were over. Then I met a stunning beauty young enough to be my daughter. We were lovers for a year. She healed my broken heart. She was fantastic in the bedroom. I'll never forget my 59th birthday present -- the best blowjob of my life, administered by my gorgeous 34-year-old goddess on her knees.

I hope to hear more about Suzy and your protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

I'd forgotten people ever thought like that any more. I'v dreamt of that kind of thing. Do it over and over please ,but I'm afraid of it getting stale, so not too soon.

THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great first effort

This was written with real skill and empathy. It was also warm (as well as hot).

Well done.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Short & Sweet!

And warm...and loving...throughout!

Thank you!

texquilltexquillalmost 3 years ago

I'm disappointed that you haven't shared more with us after this first "teaser". Great 5-star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful, sweet love story. There is undeniably a railcar full of issues in a May-December relationship, and they all require careful consideration and resolution, but the right unattached older person has much to offer to a 20- or 30-something, and vice versa. In this tale, both his offspring and her parents will almost certainly be apoplectic, and the rest of the world will be full of disapproving gossip. I would love to see how they navigate these challenges. More, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous