Retail Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay quietly for a few minutes, each lost in our own thoughts while our normal breathing and heart rate returned. I kissed her ear several times without even thinking. She snuggled against me and kissed my neck. Playfully, I kissed her, stopped, got a kiss in return, kissed her twice, got two kisses back. We laughed, and Suzy made a little sound of contentment and hugged me tight, then spoke.

"This is so amazing. It's everything I wanted and more. I am so happy right now...so content."

"Me, too", I responded. "And those three words you said--that I said, too? Wow...just...wow. Is this real?

"I do love you." Suzy responded quickly, her eyes big and sincere. "Truly. I give you my heart, my body, my soul. I want you to have them. I want to give you everything. You've given me so much."

I sighed and shook my head as if to clear it.

"I just...mmm...I just can't believe my good fortune. With our age difference...how could I even dream of such a thing? I mean..."

I wasn't sure how to proceed.

"What?" Suzy asked.

"It's funny how easily "I love you' came out. I hadn't thought about those words, but I guess that's really what it is. I think of you all the time. I want to do everything nice for you. I'm so glad you're here. Beyond glad. To have your love in return...AND your body...it's so much to get my head around."

I felt my eyes getting misty, so I closed them and lay my head down. Too late. A single tear squeezed out and slowly started down my cheek. It didn't go far. Warm lips inhaled it and Suzy started giving me kisses all over my upper body, saying "I love you" after each one.

"I'm afraid to go to sleep. What if I wake up and find it's a dream?" I whispered.

"It's not a dream", Suzy replied. "It's not a dream because I have to pee really bad right now. I'm going to get up and pee. Non one pees in a dream, do they?"

Suzy got up to use the bathroom and came back a minute later, lifting the covers to snuggle against me once again. We hugged and held each other tightly without saying a word. My mind whirled with thoughts of the practical world, our age difference, what might happen in the morning, the evening, all the days to come.

"Are you falling asleep?" Suzy asked.

"Not yet, but I will before long. I just can't believe how lucky I am right now, and lucky to have you in the morning. Then maybe tomorrow night-I hope. It's almost too much to ask for."

"Ask and ye shall receive. I'm yours."

I smiled.

"Those two words sound so great. Almost as great as "I do"."

Suzy laughed and kissed me.

"I'm tired, and I have to be up early. Good night."

"That's an understatement," I said.

And we both laughed.

12