All Comments on 'Rete and Trident Vol. 01'

by masustacy

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
xtc5xtc55 months ago

Still waiting for volume 2. Please

patilliepatillie5 months ago

Tremendous, pls post Vol 2 asap.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kinda long, out of necessity. I like it.

6King6King5 months ago

And yeah, hurry up with the next chapter!

IndyOnIndyOn5 months ago

Wow.....Just Wow....One of the best stories in Lit....

next chapter soon please...*5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very high quality. Best of Lit for sure. Emotional journey, tension, action. I could see this as a movie. "Alias: Rete and Trident" makes a unique and alluring title I think.

kmreaderkmreader5 months ago
Need More Please

Really enjoyed this tale. Would love to see more of the Rete and Trident saga.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finish this one and then stop wasting your time here.

Vince Flynn is gone, he needs someone to take the reins with a new character or two that stand on their own merits.

I'll keep looking for your Book.

Great job with characters, plot and consistent continuity that leaves decades of spin-off stories waiting for you to write.

Take the leap, you'll never regret it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep going,very interested in the pair's conquest to achieve the goal presented to them..This tale is entertaining,well written and absorbing..5 stars..JZK

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

I read the whole darned thing. Very imaginative, very compelling. Please give us chapter 2.

LNRAstroLNRAstro3 months ago

Hmm. Judging from the original release date you’re aiming for one chapter/volume per year? Or was this a one off and the vol. 1 was a tease?

LNRAstroLNRAstro3 months ago

Oops, just read your bio. So yes one volume a year. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, waiting forvolume 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked the story, was a 5 until you waffled on about US security and armed forces stuff. No more interesting than an Mustang obsession.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely crazy and wild. The way he turned the tables on the attackers was amazing. The dressing down of Bollard was good to see. She was a real bitch. She really didn't have the facts. I don't seem him as a psychopath. Just someone who is morally gray. Yes he manipulated Riley but he also gave her chance via the notebook. Their marriage was dead as soon as she came for him to cuckold him with a gangbang. She fell in love.with Mark and also infatuated with the "god of cock" regardless of being first drugged unknowingly and then later with consent with meth. She is a sociopath. The extension of their working together under a new cover for a part 2 that is nearly 8 months in the waiting is a disappointment. He should have gotten the chance to move on. There is no marriage there. Her betrayal is too epic. Sure she is remorseful. So what? Four weeks of constant group sex, weeks of premeditated and grooming yo get her husband ready for the cuckolding. Whatever. She is a loose cannon and psychotic. The agency would never use her again. She is too much a risk. Put her into WITSEC and have ehr watched. Give Peter a different job under a new cover that gives him some stability. The assassination cleanup of them as a cover couple makes no sense. Still 5 stars for all the creativity and the imagination. Also well written.

PetestekPetestek3 months ago

exciting and well written story. I liked how the author shows the emotions of the characters, and also how he knows how to evoke the emotions of the readers. Of course it's 5*. But I feel a little sorry for Sunny, she won't live long, Riley will kill her, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story it's started very well. Hoping to see more on a regular basis. I'm hoping it won't be too long in coming. This is very Mr and Mrs Smith/Mission Impossible both of which I enjoy so am looking forward to the next installments. Pete/Will is in for a very bumpy ride because I don't think Riley/Olivia is willing to let him go even though she can see why he's angry and upset with her. I don't think she understands because I don't think she has any empathy for anyone. But let's wait and see what happens. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Normally I would not bother to comment on a story so poorly written. If you don’t take the time and invest the effort to proofread your craft and correct bonehead mistakes, I’m not inclined to offer feedback. But this story was very good. Unfortunately, I had to slow way down to correct your mistakes as I read. I like the story; I hate the fact you think so poorly of the reader that you don’t finish the job of writing it by proofreading it. Three stars until you treat your readers with respect. Great potential here. Looking forward to the second part. One can only hope that the delay in posting the second part is due to your efforts in having it proofread and properly edited.

JTassJTassabout 1 month ago

Excellent start! You need a better editor/proofreader, but I enjoyed the story and characters quite a bit.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos29 days ago

It was an incredibly great piece of work. I sort of knew where this was going when Pete was leading Riley down the garden path towards doing a John Wick impersonation, but when she reappeared on the scene and brutally attacked that guy "get off of my husband!!" I was like, well, I was chuckling pretty hard. Seems old Pete/Will has a real big problem. Oh what the hell, I could totally see a relationship working between two people with anti-social personality disorder, it's actually NOT that uncommon. In fact, in a lot of ways, it's the only type of relationship that could be sustained for a long time.

<>

I know it's been a year since you wrote this (really long) chapter. Hope there's a part 2 coming up some day. It's by far the most engaging thing you've written here.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

incredibly great piece of work

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasustacy@masustacy
I am a writer who filling in time and learning some storytelling skills. Most of my stories involve married couples with fidelity issues. I’m well married, so I’m not sure where the angst comes from. — Update May 2024: I finished a Halloween story which missed Halloween by ...

SIMILAR Stories