Retelling the Dream

Story Info
Keith dreams of fucking his sister-in-law.
5.6k words
4.16
29.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kevin Lowenstein, my wife Katie and her sister Debbie have rarely gotten along. Debbie is the highly intelligent but free-spirited woman while Katie is smart and grounded in the realities of daily life.

I'm told when they were children that Katie was in a bad accident and her mother doted on her during her recovery, which made Debbie jealous. Since then Debbie has been emotionally abusive toward her, calling her names and berating her every chance she got.

Katie & I met 10 years ago on a singles website, there was an instant connection we felt with each other. I was attracted not only to her light brown hair, greyish-blue eyes and smile, but her laugh and personality. She was 4-5 inches shorter than me and a couple of pounds overweight but carried it well. I proposed less than 6 months after we met. Katie wanted a long engagement so we got married a year later.

When I first met Debbie I thought she was very attractive, but could also sense an attitude about her. A few months after Katie & I got engaged Debbie moved from the east coast where we all lived out to California.

Debbie never understood how Katie was tied down to a job and unable to visit. On some of her summertime visits to us, Debbie would wear a bikini to the pool that had me constantly checking out her body and fantasizing about her. She has a fantastic figure that no man would say no to.

Last year Katie finally had the courage to tell Debbie off, family peace be damned, and all hell broke loose. She made a decision was made to stop communicating with Debbie and has never been happier. However not wanting our son Jeff to pay the price, I was the intermediary between Debbie and Jeff, arranging phone calls and the like.

This year for the holidays and Jeff's birthday, Debbie said she was coming out to visit. Everything went okay during the visit, so there's nothing to talk about. But the anticipation of the visit, having not seen her for over a year, had my suppressed fantasies about her kicking into overdrive and led to some extremely hot dreams about her.

Most of them were pure sex, her & I fucking in a variety of places and positions. However, one dream was different, there was lengthy conversation the night before and Katie was involved. This is the dream I'm going to talk about, along with the aftermath of the dream. It started with my picking her up at the airport.

Debbie is the type to do things at her convenience, not others', so I reluctantly agreed to pick her up at the airport at 11 pm.

After a hello hug which was a little tighter and longer than usual and a hello kiss on the cheek during which I thought I smelled alcohol on her breath, I loaded her suitcase into the trunk for the hour ride home.

"Can I ask you what might be an awkward question?" she said after we got into the car.

"Depends on what it is," I replied.

"This is going to seem a little strange," she continued. "I'm still pissed at Katie and my friends are telling me the best way to get even with her is to seduce you, fuck you and then tell her about it. So my question is, do you want to fuck me?"

"What did you say?" I stammered.

"You heard me, do you want to fuck?" she replied.

"You know the answer," I replied. "You've seen me checking out your hot bod in a bikini on past visits. Over the years I've fantasized about it a lot. So the answer is yes, I want to get naked, hot and sweat with you. But the real question is will I fuck you? As you know the song goes 'you can't always get what you want' and I can't run out and cheat on Katie. Then again I've never had that kind of offer from someone I was attracted to that I wasn't in a relationship with. So unless you do a hell of a job of seducing me or put me in a situation where it's impossible to say no, the answer to will I fuck you is no."

"What would I have to do to get you to fuck?" she said.

"I don't think you'll go through with it," I replied.

"Why not?" she asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Three reasons," I said. "First is that no matter how pissed you are at Katie, she's your sister, you still love her and wouldn't want to hurt her. You're still the same woman that before the engagement party told me you'd rush over here to cut off my cock and balls if you ever found out I cheated on her. Second, I know you and your sense of morals - you wouldn't have sex with a married man. Third, I know you're not the type of person to have sex with someone you didn't find attractive and you're not attracted to me."

"You're right on all three counts, but in this case I'm going to make an exception," she said. "You've gotten better looking with age. You're still not handsome, but you're improving."

With that comment I knew she was a little drunk. She's never been attracted to me, but I was curious to see where things would go.

"Really?" I laughed. "If you want to seduce me you're going to need to be imaginative when we're home alone together and prove to me how much you want me. However, I don't think you'll go through with it. Your conscience will get the best of you."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Debbie grinned and reached over to unzip my fly.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and slapped her hand as I tried to stay focused on the road. "Not while I'm driving. You want us to crash or something?"

"Just letting you know I want your cock" Debbie replied. "Do you want to pull over on the way home for a BJ or a quickie or are we actually going to have to go through the seduction?"

"I'm not pulling over," I said while continuing to try focusing on the road, but couldn't resist glancing over at her.

She had unbuttoned her shirt exposing her 36C breasts wrapped in a red lacy bra. She licked her lips, ran her hand through her sandy blonde hair and winked at me with those baby blue eyes I'm a sucker for.

She reached over again and again I moved her hand away.

"Not while I'm driving," I said firmly.

"Are you sure you don't want a blowjob or a backseat quickie before we get home?" she asked again while smiling and running her fingers along the front of her pants.

"You'll have to do better than that," I said while laughing.

She unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts and while rubbing them made suggestive comments, teasing me for the next 20-25 minutes until we got to the exit for home.

"We're not going to fuck tonight," I said. "But this is the effect you had on me."

I placed her hand on my lap and rubbed it along the outside of my jeans so she could feel my hard-on and then moved her hand away.

"I could work with that," she said with a grin.

"I bet you could," I replied while smiling.

I brought her bag to the guest bedroom and told her to think about what I said about in the car about the reasons why she wouldn't go through with it. We exchanged a goodnight hug and peck on the cheek and I pushed her hand away again as she reached for my fly. I resisted the urge to squeeze her ass while we hugged.

I then went to see Katie, who was in bed waiting up for me, and closed the door behind me.

Katie was wearing a sheer negligee that highlighted her curvy figure and 38B breasts. She also had an evil grin on her face.

"Get over here," she growled. "Jeff sleeps soundly and doesn't wake up for any noise. I want Debbie to hear you fucking me, so she can know what I get on a regular basis that she doesn't."

"Are you sure you want to make her jealous like that?" I asked shocked because Katie isn't usually this aggressive when it comes to sex. "You never know what she'll try doing during the day when you're not home. Besides with all my joking in the past about having her join in, how are you sure I won't give into temptation if she tries something."

"She's not attracted to you," Katie said as she came over and started to undress me. "So I'm not worried about her trying something."

"And if she did?" I asked.

"Then I give you permission to fuck some common sense into that messed up head of hers," Katie said as she licked my neck and stroked my cock.

"What did you just say?" I stammered, shocked that she was giving me permission to cheat, especially with her sister.

"I know you want to fuck her," Katie responded and bit my lip. "I know you're not going to leave me for her. So think of it as a holiday offer, if she tries something you're free to respond."

She started to stroke my cock a little harder as I reached down to finger her pussy.

"I've never seen you get hard this quick," Katie said.

"Well, Debbie did flash me, tease me, and offered to fuck me in the car," I said. "I had a hell of a time staying focused on the road. But I told her I wasn't going to cheat on you unless she did a hell of a job of seducing me."

"You're home now and you better keep your focus on me," Katie said as she grabbed my chin making me stare at her.

I leaned in, ran my fingers through her hair and gave her a passionate kiss licking her lips before sliding my tongue into her mouth while fingering her.

"Give it to me baby," she moaned softly as she licked my neck.

"Not yet," I whispered before leaning in to suck on her breasts before pushing her back onto the bed.

I quickly got to my knees and placed my face between her legs.

I gave her vulva a long lick from bottom to top. I slid my tongue between here moistening lips and flicked it.

Then I gently sucked her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time savoring her juices.

I reached up and grabbed her breasts to squeeze them as I continued to tongue her pussy. She put her hands on my head and moaned loudly.

"Don't stop," she moaned.

I moved a hand off a breast and slid a finger inside her and slowly pumped it as I licked.

She moaned louder as I continued this for a few more minutes before I stood up.

I grabbed legs and put them onto my shoulders and grabbed my cock, lined it up and slammed it into her with one quick thrust which caused her to shriek in pleasure.

I started to pump into her with a slow, steady stroke, looking down at her breasts bouncing, sweat pouring off her forehand and a huge smile on her face. Her moans of pleasure were suddenly soft and sweet. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Louder or she won't hear you," I said. "Besides it turns me on when you're loud."

I stayed leaning over as she wrapped her legs around me and started thrusting her hips up to meet mine. The sound of slapping skin got louder as she kept her arms wrapped around my neck moaning louder.

I started groaning loudly how good she felt.

A few minutes later with a final push I held myself deep inside as I fired off a load into her.

"That was amazing," I said. "We need to do that more often."

"Yes we do," she grinned.

I rolled over and we spent the next half hour cuddling before falling asleep naked.

I was off from work the next day. So that morning I threw on a pair of boxers, flannel sleep pants and a t-shirt to make Jeff breakfast. He's at the age where he doesn't like school, so we were talking football while he ate. Debbie came down, wearing sleep pants and a sweatshirt. Being the attention whore she is, she immediately gave him a good morning hug & kiss saying how happy she was to see him. He put on his nice act and returned her greeting, even though he doesn't like displays of affection like that, especially early in the morning. Then she injected herself into the conversation, immediately asking about school. He politely told her he didn't want to talk about it and returned the conversation to football and she participated quite well, being a football fan she enjoyed talking to him about that topic.

About 10 minutes later he excused himself and ran to brush his teeth and finish getting ready for school while I packed up his lunchbox and left it by his backpack for him.

"I heard you two last night," Debbie said. "Aren't you afraid you'll wake him up with all that noise?"

"No, he sleeps like the dead," I replied. "So did you like what you heard?"

At that point Jeff came down to finish getting ready for school and Katie came down dressed for work, ready to take Jeff to school on her way in. I gave them both a hug and kiss goodbye wishing them a good day while Katie and Debbie acted nice in front of Jeff wishing each other good morning and a good day.

After they left the house Debbie continued our conversation.

"I have to tell you, I was a little buzzed when you picked me up last night, I had a few drinks on the plane," she said.

"Really?" I couldn't tell," I replied with a sarcastic laugh.

"I was torn in my thoughts after getting back here," she continued. "I was lying in bed, starting to sober up, seriously thinking about what you had said about my character and morals. But listening to you two was causing me to touch myself thinking are you really that good or was she just putting on a show for me?"

"What have you decided?"

"About fucking you or if she was faking it?" she said with a laugh. "I've decided that although it's against my morals and character to seduce and fuck you for all the reasons you said, curiosity is getting the best of me. I'm going to seduce and fuck you. If you're not as good I'll cut off as a quickie, but if you're good, I'll make sure we fuck each other's brains out and then keep going."

"How do you intend to seduce me?" I said with a grin.

"Like this," she said as she licked my ear.

She removed her sweatshirt to reveal a lacy black push-bra that emphasized her cleavage. Then she grabbed my head and pushed into her cleavage holding it there for a minute.

"Just imagine your face in here without the bra, or these tits wrapped around your cock," she said before letting my head go.

"Go on," I said with a big grin on my face.

"Sit back and watch," she commanded me.

Still smiling I sat down on the couch.

She put her hands in her hair and started to shimmy her hips. She licked her lips while staring me in the eyes and moved her hands down to caress her breasts.

While seductively dancing she reached behind herself, undid her bra and tossed it to me.

Her tits were swinging freely and she grabbed one and moved up to her mouth to kiss the nipple.

Then she walked toward me and took a condom out of the pocket of her sleep pants.

"For when you're ready," she said with a grin before she peeled off the sleep pants to show she was completely nude underneath.

She put her hands on my shoulders before straddling my lap and slowly grinding her pussy against me. She moved her hands to my neck as she leaned in to give me a seductive kiss, running her tongue along my lips.

"I want your cock pounding me," she whispered as she continued to grind her pussy into my lap and pressing her breasts against me.

I couldn't believe my fantasy was going to come true and Katie had given me permission to go through with it. So I decided I was going to be as passionate as possible in living the fantasy.

"Let's get rid of that shirt," she said as she reached down and peeled off my shirt.

"I love how your tits feel against my bare skin," I said softly.

She grinned and gave me a hug pressing her tits against me.

"Lick them," she said as she raised them to my mouth and intensified her grinding against my now stiffening cock.

I took them in my hands and caressed the right one while running my tongue over the left one. I licked up to the areola and ran my tongue around it and flicked it across the nipple before gently biting on it. I then moved to the right breast and repeated the process.

Her sighs of pleasure were getting louder.

"You feel so good," she cooed. "But let's see what kind of progress we've made."

She reached down into the fly of my sleep pants and through the boxers to fish out my hard-on. She began to stroke it slowly while licking my neck and ear.

"I want to suck on this, ride it, and have you pound me with it," she moaned in my ear. "How does that sound."

"Fantastic," I sighed.

"Good," she said with a cheerful tone to her voice and climbed off my lap and peeled down the sleep pants to reveal the boxers with my seven-inch cock sticking straight up through the fly.

She ran her tongue up the length of my cock, around the tip of the head, around the underside of the crown, then down the length. She then lowered her mouth over it wrapped her lips tight and dragged her mouth up the length before taking her mouth off.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Amazing," I sighed.

"Then let's get the rest of this out of the way," she said and told me to stand up, which I did, and yanked down my boxers and had me step out of them before having me sit back down.

"Did you shave down there just for me?" she asked, noticing my bald crotch area.

"No, I like it this way," I said. "It allows Katie to suck me without getting pubes in her mouth."

"I like it," she said before lowering her head back onto my cock and I put my hands on her head.

She started to slowly move her head up and down while her lips were wrapped tightly around my cock. She was using just the right amount of pressure driving me crazy.

She lifted her mouth off and allowed saliva to run down the length before gripping it in her hand stroking it slowly. She lifted it while stroking and ran her tongue over my balls. She took them into her mouth one at a time while moaning. She let go of my cock and looked up at me with a seductive smile and ran her tongue up and down the length.

"Do you like it when I look in your eyes while sucking your cock?" she asked.

I could only grin and nod.

"Good," she said before she ran her tongue around the underside of the crown. Then she ran her tongue in circles around the crown to the tip. When she reached the tip she put her lips on it and then lowered her head.

We were both moaning in pleasure.

"If you keep this up I'm going to shoot before we get to move to other positions," I said.

"Are you going to eat me to get my pussy ready for this magnificent cock?" she asked.

"Although I've dreamed about burying my face between your thighs and hearing you moan in pleasure while running your hands through my hair the answer is no," I said. "I have my limits and decided that Katie's the only one that gets to know how great I am at eating pussy. But I could let my fingers do the walking while I suck on your fantastic breasts."

"If you're going to be selfish with your tongue I'll just get myself ready," she replied and lowered a hand down to rub her pussy and clit while she continued to lick my cock.

When she started to moan softly I stood up and lifted her to her feet. I buried my face in her breasts licking them while squeezing her ass. She grabbed my cock and was yanking on it. I moved my face up to hers and she looked directly into my eyes.

"Get ready to be ridden hard," she said as she pushed me down.

She grabbed the condom off the table, ripped it open and quickly put it on me.

She straddled my lap, gripped my cock and swiped it across her pussy lips a few times.

Then in one move she lowered herself onto its full length moaning loudly and started rocking her hips back and forth slowly.

"Your cock feels so good," she said.

"Your pussy feels so tight," I replied.

Then she started to slowly raise and lower herself on it. I pushed my hips up to meet every down stroke to force myself in deeper.

I leaned my body in so I could lick, nibble and bite on her breasts. She put her hands on my shoulders and began to ride harder and faster. I let up on her breasts for a moment so I could take in the sight of her bouncing breasts, a look of sheer passion on her face, and beads of sweat on her forehead.

She was letting out quick pants of "yes, yes, yes" as she rode.

"So is this going to be a quickie or a longie?" I laughed.

12