Retelling the Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's going to be as long as you last," she panted. "But if you're going to be a wiseass, we can stop here and I'll finish getting off on my own."

"Oh no you don't," I said and grabbed her hips. "If this is going to be a long one, we have time for other positions, now get off me and on your back."

She climbed off and got onto her back on the floor and held her legs spread in the air.

"Hurry up and get in me, I can't hold this position forever."

I quickly got on the floor between her legs and pushed myself into her.

I started with slow thrusts in and out as I moved her legs to my shoulders. Then I started thrusting in and out harder and faster.

The sound of our skin slapping together in addition to the sight of her bouncing breasts and look of sheer passion on her face were taking me to new heights of passion.

"Get down here!" she commanded.

I let her legs slide off my shoulders and leaned toward her.

She immediately wrapped them around my lower back and raised her hands up to pull my upper body down. I slid my arms under her back and we immediately locked in a passionate kiss, our tongues twirling around the other. With her legs wrapped around me she was able to thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts.

"Oh God YES!" she shouted as her body shook in orgasm and lowered her legs.

"We're not done yet, roll over and get on your knees," I commanded.

She complied immediately. I grabbed my cock, quickly admired the view of her from behind and in one quick thrust was all the way in.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her hard and fast.

I took my right hand off her hips and started smacking her ass every few strokes.

With each smack of the ass I shouted a different comment at her. "Get your life in order!" "Treat your sister nicely!" "Respect her life choices!" "Respect your mother!"

Despite my comments and slaps she moaning loudly in pleasure and was bucking her hips back against me.

I started to tease her anus with my finger before I leaned forward, grabbed her breasts and whispered in her ear.

"You're in for one more treat, something I've never done with Katie."

I pulled out and before she could object pushed my cock into her ass.

"Ouch! You son of a bitch, that hole was supposed to be off-limits."

"You never told me that and I told Katie I'd fuck some common sense into you if given the chance and here's how I'm going to do it."

As I plunged into her ass with a steady rhythm I reached around and rubbed her clit.

"You ARE going to behave better towards her from now on, right?"

"Yes!" she winced. "Just stop soon."

"Almost there," I said as I quickened my pace for several more thrusts before pulling out.

"Turn around and get ready," I continued as I peeled off the condom and stood up.

I was rapidly beating my cock as she knelt in front of me looking up at me with her tongue out.

I came harder than I have in a long time shooting a couple of jets onto her tits and one onto her face and hair before she grabbed my cock and took me in her mouth for the final few shots as she swallowed the rest of my load.

She stood up grabbed my cock and pulled hard enough for it to hurt.

Noticing my brief wince in pain she smiled.

"This is still semi-hard and you owe me a few more orgasms after that stunt, let's go to the shower and get ready for round two."

She ducked into the guest room and grabbed a condom before heading into the shower.

"What are you going to tell Katie about this morning?" I asked as I massaged soap into her breasts.

"I'm going to tell her I seduced you and we fucked," Katie replied while stroking my cock with a soapy hand. "I'm going to tell her how good your cum tastes, how amazing your cock felt while I rode, while you were on top and while you took me from behind. But you're also asshole for fucking my ass."

"You really think she'll believe you?" I replied while fingering her pussy. "I've never tried to fuck her ass. Besides, after all the times over the years you've told her I'm ugly and you have no idea what she sees in me, you think she'll believe that you seduced and fucked me?"

"I'm planning on gathering up the condoms as evidence," she replied while caressing my balls. "She'll have to believe me then."

"Really?" I asked. "Since I didn't cum in the first one and I have no intention of cumming in the next one, preferring to shoot on you instead in you, empty condoms won't be evidence."

"Then I'll have to describe that little birthmark on your cock," she replied with a laugh. "And give more details about how your cum tastes."

I pushed her against a wall and stared into her eyes.

"Are we going to fuck standing up right here or did you have something else in mind?" I asked.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and licked my lips before answering.

"No," she said. "We're getting out, getting a condom on you, and fucking in the bed you share with my sister."

She then reached over and shut off the water, and walked out of the shower wrapping herself in a towel.

I quickly followed.

"I left you a condom on the night table," she said before laying back on the bed Katie and I share, spreading her legs, and rubbing her pussy. "Now get over here and mount me, you know you want to."

I moved over to the bed grabbed the condom and put it on before I got between her legs and consumed with lust plunged my cock into her.

I pumped into her with hard, fast strokes and she wrapped her legs around me and pushed her hips up to meet my thrusts.

She reached up and pulled me down close to her face. She put her hands on my cheeks and stared intensely into my eyes.

"How does this feel?" she grunted. "I want you to look into my eyes right now and remember this feeling, how good my tight pussy feels wrapped around your cock. How you feel seeing my breasts bouncing to your thrusts. I want you to be seeing my face and imagining my body every time you fuck Katie from now on."

"If that's the case, I have a better idea," I said.

I got up and pulled her to her feet. I led her to Katie's dresser which has a big mirror on the wall behind it and bent her over.

I plunged my cock into her pussy from behind and grabbed her swinging tits as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Now look in the mirror," I told her. "We can see the lust and passion in each other's faces. Remember my face and how amazing my cock feels. I want it to be my face you see every time you're with a man and my cock you're yearning for when you're with him."

She started to moan as I reached around to rub her clit and she started pushing her hips back at me.

After a few more strokes I pulled out, whipped the condom off, and stroked myself until the image in the mirror was me shooting all over her back and ass.

Then I heard a loud, rapid buzzing sound. I was suddenly in bed in the dark. I looked through half-open eyes and saw the clock read 6:30 AM. Was the whole thing a dream? I had a raging hard-on and teased Katie by rubbing it against her.

"Not now you horny old man," she laughed. "We have to get ready for work and help Jeff ready for school. Don't forget, you agreed to pick Debbie up at the airport tonight and bring her back to her hotel because she's not staying here or at mom's."

"What if she hits on me or tries seducing me to get even for how she thinks you've treated her?" I said while laughing. "Then again she might want to do me as a holiday gift for keeping her in touch with Jeff."

"She's not attracted to you, so you have nothing to worry about," Katie shot back angrily. "She won't try seducing you."

"But what if?" I implored.

"You tell her 'no'" Katie said still angry.

"You mean I can't fuck some common sense into her with my magnificent dong?" I asked while laughing.

"I know you think she's hotter than me and have joked for years about a three-way with her, but for the last time the answer is no, you can't fuck her," Katie responded. "Now go shower get yourself ready for work."

I went off to the shower where stroked myself hard and fast to orgasm replaying the dream in my mind, wondering if Debbie does try seducing me in the car and then invites me into her room if I'll be able to say no.

As it turns out I had nothing to worry about. When I picked her up at the airport, it was a quick hello hug, suitcases into the trunk and the two of us into the car for the ride to the hotel. For 30 minutes she bitched the entire way about having to stay at a hotel, how neither her sister or her mother would let her stay with them. Then I made the mistake of trying to be friendly letting her know if she stopped playing the angry victim card striking out at those she's perceived wronged her she might get somewhere. That set her off on a tirade at me.

We arrived at the hotel after another 20 minutes of her bitching about everything. When we arrived I got her bags out of the trunk for her.

"Anything I can do for you?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "I'm really sorry for taking out all this anger on you. Thank you for the ride and listening. Anything I can do for you?"

"Anything appropriate?" I said. "Not that I can think of right now. I can think of lots of inappropriate suggestions, but it's best if I keep my mouth shut on those."

"You're damn right," she laughed. "None of those are going to happen."

"The one thing you can do is be nice to Katie and to your mom," I said "Especially in front of Jeff."

"It will be hard, but I'll try," she said.

We exchanged goodnights, had a quick hug and she went off to her room and I hopped in the car for the 15-minute ride home, hoping Katie would be awake and ready to play.

12