Retired to a Whole New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle pulled my panties to the bottom of my ass and started spanking me firmly with her hand.

I tried to get away but was going nowhere at this point and received about 20 strong blows from Michelle. Cara finally released me and Michelle rolled me off her lap to the floor laughing at me.

"Anything you have to say, Brenna?"

Yes, Miss Michelle. I am sorry for upsetting you and Cara, and I would love to go out for a girls day tomorrow please."

"That's a good girl Brenna. If you obey like a good girl there will be lots of fun I promise. But if you are bad, I promise to let Cara have her fun with you. Now take care of the wine glasses and then go to bed while we plan tomorrow's fun."

"Yes, Miss Michelle. Thank you, Miss Cara. See you in the morning.

You can imagine how hot I was as I stroked off before falling asleep that night wondering what tomorrow would bring, and how amazing this trip was becoming. Viva La France.

Chapter 2

I was shaken out of my slumber by Michelle the next morning.

"Wake up Brenna. Grab a quick shower cause breakfast is almost ready. We have a lot to do today. We have an hour to get to the salon so no dawdling now!"

I did as told, and after sliding into a snug panty girdle and cami, I slipped on some shorts and a tee and joined the ladies for coffee and croissants. We were soon out the door and walked a few blocks to a nice little salon in the middle of the main shopping district.

Cara told me that we needed to get rid of my excess body hair before we could try on clothes and I was directed to the back room where a lady named Marie would do a full body waxing. Fortunately, she spoke a little English and handed me a small towel and said to strip and hop up on the small table.

It turned out not to be that painful as many have said it was until she removed the towel and started on my genital area. I was thankful to have very little body hair, to begin with. And yes, I was embarrassed as I became erect when she waxed my man bits. She said it was okay because it made it easier to wax. She had me stretch my sack to help with waxing it as well.

When my body was done she did my brows. Between the wax and some tweezing I thought they had been removed completely and worried how it would look after.

She placed some goggles over my eyes and all light was shut out. She said "laser" and I started to feel a warmth moving around my face. About an hour after the whole procedure started, I was hairless below my eyes. Later I was informed the laser facial would eliminate the need for shaving for a couple of months. That sounded great to me as I hated having to shave, even though I only did it maybe 3 times a week. Heck, it took me 2 months to show a 5 o'clock shadow anyway.

I was given a robe and led out to the main salon where Cara and Michelle were just finishing getting their nails done. They asked if it hurt, and I said it was bearable but enjoyable, and that I was pleased with the results.

I was then sent to the pedicure station and when another hour had passed by, I sported beautiful dark pink toes and gel coated acrylic tipped fingernails in a matching pink. They extended a bit past my fingers and would take getting used to.

Michelle said that Yvette would do my hair next and that she and Cara would be back in about an hour or so to get me. Yvette said they needed to get rid of the little gray I was showing and sat me down and reclined the chair so my head was over a sink. She started working some smelly dye into my hair and after adding some rollers let me sit there for about a half hour.

I must have fallen asleep and was startled as Yvette nudged me awake saying it was time to wash it out. I forgot for a second just where I was. Realizing the situation I smiled as she removed the curlers, rinsed my hair, and then massaged a conditioner into it. I felt my robe begin to tent up with an uncontrolled erection and hoped she wouldn't notice.

She grabbed a hairbrush and instead of brushing my hair, she smacked it down on my erection. I stifled a yelp as she said, "non non monsieur." and led me to her styling chair. She proceeded to section my hair and started cutting, Unfortunately, I was facing away from the mirror and could not see what she was doing.

She was using a blow dryer and her brush as Cara and Michelle returned. She finished me up and turned me to the mirror. My brown hair had been down to my shoulder blades before. Now a dark auburn, some was still that long, but all the way up I had long curled layers. It was gorgeous, but, it was going to be harder to put in my usual ponytail like this.

Michelle was thrilled with the way I now looked and quickly stroked some pink lipstick over my lips, gave me a little kiss and said, "you are gorgeous Brenna, let us go get you some clothes."

I slipped back into what I had worn to the salon and was led out to the street by Michelle and Cara. They allowed me to carry their shopping bags for them, warning me not to open them.

Walking along I am thinking to myself. What the fuck am I doing? I have never done anything like this in my life. Here I was walking down the street with 2 beautiful younger women. My hair looks like a movie star and my nails are bright pink and I am in men's clothing. I must appear to everyone as some kind of freak. But in truth, no one paid any attention to me. We stopped for a quick lunch. Mostly cheese, bread, and wine, before moving on down the street. Wow, they drink wine like water here.

My thoughts were interrupted as I was led to a shoe store. Cara went and talked to the saleswoman, pointing to me as she did. They asked me to sit and after measuring my feet the saleswoman left, returning shortly with many boxes of shoes. I tried on about 8 pairs and walked around, or tried to, in each. Miss Michelle selected a pair of 4" open toe pumps. A pair of Mary Jane's with a 2" heel, and a 3" cork wedge sandal that I ended up wearing out of the store.

We made a stop at a lingerie shop, buying a couple more foundation garments, and 3 of the sexiest bras ever, then headed into a clothing store. When I asked why I needed so much for a short stay, Cara just said "a woman can never have too many clothes, Brenna. You'll see."

One last stop was a jewelry boutique. They found a few bangle bracelets and rings for me, and themselves. Michelle said that I needed my ears pierced too. When I balked at that she said that I would now get 2 in each ear and dared me to try for more. I shut up and sat in the chair I was directed to.

"Not a word or we will have your nipples and navel done as well Brenna!"

I sat quietly and just winced a bit as I felt my ears being pierced. Soon, I sported a tiny pink crystal heart and an oval stud in each ear. They informed Michelle on how I was to care for them, and we finally headed home. I don't think I could have carried any more bags.

My feet were crying from the unaccustomed heels by the time we got back to the condo. I just wanted to sit. No such luck. She said she would take care of putting my new clothes away and Cara said we still had plenty of time for some sun and swimming at the beach.

"There is a swimsuit on the bed for you Brenna. Pop it on and we can go. There is a cover-up with it if you like."

"I can't wear that, it's a 2 piece," I called to them.

"You can, and you will!" Cara's voice boomed back. "I didn't go through all that trouble, and expense for you today so you could tell me no, you sissy. Be happy you got a cover-up with it! You will pay for that little outburst later now get your ass out here."

"Yes Miss Cara," I said, realizing I had no choice. I was soon dressed in a dark red hip hugging bikini with scalloped edging and a matching top, but nothing filling it. I secured the sarong around my waist, put on my sandals and stepped into the living room, only to have Michelle snap a bunch of pics of me with her phone cam. Showing me her phone she smiled and said, "see Brenna you look darling. Now let's go!"

She handed me a beach bag to carry, and we made the short walk to the beach. After finding a nice spot to set our blanket, they dragged me to the water. I swear everyone on the beach could tell I was a guy in drag. I dove into the warm surf trying to hide from view.

We finally headed to our blanket and Cara poured us some wine and we sat and drank and people watched. Damn, it's like every woman on the beach looked like a model, including Michelle and Cara. Glad I was tucked well!

Between the wine and the hectic pace of the day, I guess I fell asleep while watching Michelle spread sunblock lotion all over Cara. When they finally woke me to leave I realized I was asleep on my belly. I never sleep like that. Cara said they turned me over so I would get a more even tan. I didn't even remember it.

We decided not to cook and ordered a pizza when we got home. They went to the shower and told me to wait for the delivery, as it wouldn't be long and said I could shower and change after we ate.

The pizza guy sure gave me a weird look as I took the box from him and paid him. The gals came out of the bedroom wrapped in warm robes, and we sat and ate while I was still in my bikini. We had some more wine with dinner and I was pretty high when I finally got to shower. Stripping off my bikini I immediately noticed the feminine tan lines. I quickly showered my smooth body and wrapped in a towel found Michelle and Cara on the sofa sharing a joint.

"Michelle, look at what happened. You forgot to give me sunblock. What am I supposed to do about these tan lines?"

"Oh don't worry Brenna, they will look great after a few more trips to the beach. They will fade away at some point though. It's not like a tattoo you know. Just deal with it will ya? It does makes you look much prettier and more feminine baby. Wouldn't you agree, Cara?"

Cara just nodded her agreement while she smoked.

"Now go put on the clothes we left out for you and get that pretty bod back in here girl."

"Yes, Miss Michelle."

On my bed, I found a cute school girls outfit. There was a little plaid skirt with attached shoulder straps, and a sheer cropped white blouse that tied below the bust. White thigh highs with pink bows at the top and the black Maryjanes. I brushed out my hair and it went back to that "just left the salon" look. I found some pink lipstick on the bureau and added a bit to my lips

I notice there were no panties, so I went out to the living room as I was.

"Do a turn for us," commanded Cara, twirling a finger as a cue. "Not like that sissy. Do it faster so the skirt comes up higher."

So I did.

"Oh baby that is so hot, added Michelle. I love that look on you. Here, smoke a bit of this and relax for a few. I took a few tokes and sat on the couch between the 2 of them. Michelle stroked my thigh and Cara ran her hands through my hair and they both whispered in my ears.

Michelle saying what a pretty baby girl I was. Cara, while encouraging me to smoke more and have some wine, was telling me that I was a naughty girl and needed training. Michelle telling me that she loved having such a pretty sissy to play with and was so glad I was with her again. That she always thought about me serving her. Cara telling me how life would be much better when I learned to obey them.

My mind was in some kind of trance and my cock was hard as a rock. They got up and had me lay out on the couch and open my shirt. Michelle said how pretty my chest looked with my new tan lines. She pulled and twisted my nipples and they stood out for her. She said it will make it easier to place my new breasts properly.

Hell, I was high and turned on enough I didn't really care what they said. I just thought how nice it was going to be to fuck either of them or maybe both. Cara turned around holding a pair of breast forms they had bought earlier. She placed them within my tan lines and they matched up perfectly. She pulled them away and I saw her coating them with something. After a few minutes, she turned back and carefully placed them on my chest, holding them firmly. "Now do not move for at least 15 minutes baby, we will be right back." They headed to their bedroom as I listened to jazz and waited.

Gone were their robes. Cara had on a pair of skin-tight purple latex pants. Knee-high leather boots and a black leather shelf bra showing off her c cup breasts. Her hair tied in a tight bun. Michelle had on a black leather skirt and sheer black stockings with stilettos. On top, she wore a leather harness bra. It left her breasts totally on display.

"Looks like we all have breasts now Brenna. Hope you like them."

I think my hard-on confirmed that the way it was tenting my skirt.

"You have the newest forms on the market darling. You will feel every little touch like it was your own skin." Saying that she reached down and caressed my breasts gently and I could definitely feel it. She pinched the nipple between her thumb and forefinger and it felt like it was my nipple. The harder she squeezed the harder it felt. I was squirming and breathing hard when she finally stopped.

"I think its time to show our little girl the playroom Michelle. What do you think?"

"Well, we do have some things she needs to learn. Like about her place in the grand scheme of things. I say let's get the party started. And she certainly has some correction due her, for her bad behavior I think."

Reaching her hand down to help me up she said, "Come with us baby, time to set you straight on a few things."

I took Cara's hand and followed them down the hallway like a naughty school girl being dragged to the schoolmasters' office.

As we approached the door Cara pulled me to a stop and said that "after we enter the room you will only address us as Mistress Michelle, or Mommy, and Mistress Cara. Any lapses will be punished!"

We entered a very dimly lit room. As my eyes adjusted, I could see the makings of a small dungeon that one might see in a BDSM porn film. 2 throne type chairs on a small platform at one end. A bondage bench, and medical exam chair with stirrups. Ropes and cuffs and all that kind of stuff. Some other items were hidden under a large black sheet, or in one of many drawers and cabinets.

Cara backed this stoned out sissy up to a wall, and Michelle quickly had my wrists cuffed and fastened above my head. A gag was inflated in my mouth effectively silencing me.

My skirt was removed and the ladies took seats on the nearby thrones and just watched me squirm a bit. My hard-on was prominent and Cara commented on it. "We are going have to keep that from sticking out so much, so let's take care of that first."

She slipped on some exam gloves and squirted some lubricant on them. She walked up to me and kissed my forehead and smiled while reaching down to grab my cock. She stroked it and squeezed it for a few minutes and said to Michelle that I was about ready. I was moaning around the gag and Michelle came over and pumped it up more, further stopping any sound emanating from me. I was going to explode in an amazing orgasm any second. I guess this training wasn't going to be so bad after all.

As she sensed I was going to shoot my load of cum, Cara nodded, and Michelle pulled a glass from somewhere and held it by my dick. I was at the point of no return and was bucking against her hand when she stopped stroking and dropped my dick to the glass. The cum started flowing out but with no more stroking, my orgasm was lost. I went from an amazing orgasm to a ruined one in seconds.

Cara took the class of cum and left the room while I hung there crying over the lost orgasm.

Michelle softly stroked my cheek telling me that everything would be OK. That I was a good girl and how hot it made her seeing me like this. She removed my gag and made a "zip it" sign over her lips. My hands were unhooked and she told me to rest for a minute, guiding me over to the bench to lay on. I was still in a daze and Cara returned as Michelle secured my hands to what I now knew was the bondage bench I had seen before.

"You were right darling, it tested out well above average. Lots of strong sperm swimming around in there."

"Oh, that is great news, Cara. Let's get her secure then we can fill her in on our plan."

I wanted to say something but remembered her silent warning. Where the fuck is this leading, I wondered.

I felt straps being pulled securely across my body as Michelle spoke.

"So Brenna, formerly known as Brent. You are going to be our baby daddy. We are going to extract your precious juice each day while you are here and store it in the sperm safe at our clinic. Then it will be used to impregnate one of us with your baby."

I was basically on my knees with my chest bent over a padded platform. My legs were bound in a supportive but secure manner to the bench frame.

"You should be very proud Brenna. We have met quite a few men in the past few years but none have had what we want."

A strap was placed over my back and my hand bindings were tightened.

"Yes Brenna, Michelle often mentioned you and at first we thought you may be too old, or just too straight to handle it. But she said she knew you to be honorable, truthful, intelligent, a real mensch, as she put it. The type of male that we would want as the father of our children."

A wood panel like a pillory was slipped down, further imprisoning my neck and wrists. It was fastened into place.

"And after you give me away at my wedding, you will be moving back here to live with us. You may speak now Brenna."

"Mistress Michelle, I am so honored you would think of me that way. But I'm not sure I want to go through being a father again either. And why can't we just make a child the old fashioned way?"

"First off Cara and I are both gay and don't really want to fuck a penis. Secondly, although your seed will be used it will be through an anonymous, but quite selective, private sperm bank. Cara and I will be the legal parents that way. You will be our house-girl and the child will never know more than that."

"How can I do that and live in Virginia?"

"Is there someone you are seeing back home?"

"No Mistress."

"Have you been dating often?"

"No."

"So let me spell it out for you BRENT! You are an older widower. You haven't had a date or a fuck for years. The best and only sex you have had in years is with your own hand. Right?"

"Yes, mistress" I cried.

"And you want to go back to that, instead of spending your life as a sex toy for two hot women. To live in Cannes and ski the Alps and be our little girl?"

"When you say put it like that I would be a fool to go back to that life Mistress. I haven't felt this alive in years. So, yes, please let be your girl Mistress!"

"Good choice Brenna, now let's get back to the fun," said Cara as she lit another joint and held it to my lips. "Suck on this bitch, you are going to need it. That's nice and again nice and deep. OK, one more."

As I exhaled the 3rd time Michelle brought the wooden paddle down firmly on my bottom. I cried out in pain and was told that it was okay to cry out as the room was soundproofed. She showed me the paddle. It was about 18" long by 3 "wide with a leather-wrapped handle and air holes drilled through it.

"I'm just going to use this and warm you up a bit for Cara, baby. You can cry if you want but you won't be getting up for a while."

The wood met flesh again and I let out a yelp. I was holding back tears by the 6th stroke and crying when she finished the 10th.

Standing, so I would see them, they embraced warmly, breast to breast. "She's all ready for you darling. Have fun!"

"Oh, you bet I will. But before the fun, she needs to make amends for some past mistakes. I recall 4 mistakes earlier, plus 2 more for forgetting to use "Mistress" when answering your questions. That's 24 spanks. I think I will use the crop on her."