Retired to a Whole New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass was already on fire as she played the crop over my ass like a bow on a violin. She reached down and stroked my clit to make certain I was paying attention. Michelle put a ring over it to keep it erect.

Then Cara began. From the top of my ass to the crease at the top of my thighs, I felt the sting. Each one harder than the last.

"I'm so glad that nasty punishment is out of the way Brenna, Now we can really have some fun." She put away her crop and picked up a cane, showing its flexibility as she twisted it in front of me. "I love the checkerboard look of a well-striped bottom. Don't you Michelle?"

"Oh, definitely my dear. But remember, she is new to this type of play so you may want to give her something special to be certain she enjoys it. Let's get her fully intoxicated."

Cara poured something from a small bottle and held it over my mouth and nose telling me to breathe deeply. After a couple breaths, I felt like I was floating above the bench in some suspended nirvana. She put the cloth on the bench beneath my nose so I would continue to inhale the amyl nitrate. I think she called it poppers (poppers are legal in France, btw) or sissy sauce or something like that. She stood with a leg on each side of my face and brought the cane down on my upturned bottom.

Stroke after stroke landed from left to right. I sobbed silently as I sniffed the sissy sauce. My ass a quiet target for her cane. She finished those and moved to my side.

40 firm strokes landed in across the vertical welts.

I was in some kind of subspace as each stroke felt like a caress. My ass was pushing upward to meet her cane, encouraging her to add more, firmer stripes.

I collapsed to the bench when she finished. Both of my Mistresses came up and kissed my cheeks and Michelle said she came twice watching me receive their love through my pain.

Cara rubbed a soothing balm into my bruised bottom as Michelle unfastened my bindings. I was allowed to lay on the floor in front of Michelle's throne and they moved me back so my head slid under her seat. I looked up to see the bottom of the chair slide out and she sat with a foot on either side of me. My face inches from her bottom.

My bottom was numb enough at this point that the carpet did not hurt it, but it felt like a pillow under me. It felt twice the normal size. But I did not care. The wetness glistening on Michelle's pussy above me had me mesmerized by its look and aroma.

"Who owns you, Brenna?"

"You do Mistress Michelle, you and Mistress Cara."

"And what is your position, Brenna?"

"I am your girl toy Mistress. My position is to serve your desires."

"But if you are a "girl" toy, why do you have this thing," she asked while flicking the tip of my cock with the crop. "Maybe we should lock it away so it doesn't show any more. Then it will be more like the clitty it really is. Hmm, Brenna. Should we lock your clitty away for a while?"

"Oh please don't Mistress I still need it."

"For what Brenna, whether you are here where you belong or chose to go home, it would never enter a woman again. So what would you need it for?

"Well, I like to make my clitty squirt Mistress. It feels so nice and I already keep it tucked away most of the time. Please don't lock it up."

"Well, we will see about that. But remember it would always be nice and safe, protected from harm if it was all locked away. You do want me to protect my property don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I mean, well it's just that..."

"Quiet down girl I have a little task for you, and later I bet you will beg me to make it all nice and safe for you."

She pushed a button and her chair lowered towards my face. It stopped with her ass cheeks resting on my nose.

"Get that sissy tongue busy worshiping my ass now. I want that tongue nice and deep as if you were worshiping my pussy, Brenna. Make it hot and wet. And don't stop for a second until I release you."

I pushed my tongue to her nether hole and licked gently and slowly and worked it to the wonderful sounds of her moaning. The crop slapped against my clitty again and again but I did not stop my adoring suckling of her ass.

Then the crop hit my sack and I jerked away.

"Bad girl Brenna. I told you not to stop."

At that Cara held my clitty up to be a better target and as I resumed my cleaning of her ass she made certain to cover the entire clit with crop marks. How I wished I was only 2" not 8 at that moment. I worked even harder, trying to get my tongue as deep as possible in her bottom.

Cara put some lotion on my clit and started to stroke it to keep it hard. Mistress finally shifted her position so her pussy, her gateway of life was over my mouth and settled back down telling me to get to work on it.

The taste was so intoxicating. I think I was ready to cum again. I have never cum 2 times in a night never mind a couple of hours.

Cara switched hands on my clit. But now she was wearing a rubber glove of some type that felt like it was made of sandpaper. (I found out later it was an actual sanding mitt). She added more lube and moved up and down. As I feasted on Mistress Michelle's pussy Cara sanded my clitty raw. Tears were sliding out of my eyes as I worshiped my owner.

Mistress cried out as she came flooding my mouth with her juices. Cara slowed down and finally released my clit and as the chair raised up above me I could see that Cara had brought her self off while she tormented me. Sanding my poor clitty to a nub. At least it felt like it. I was close to asking Mistress to lock it up and protect it but felt like the evenings' activities were ending and I would be free for at least another day or more.

Cara then switched places with Michelle and lit another long joint. Telling me her ass needed cleaning she lowered the chair. I worked my tongue up to her beautiful bottom hearing her say something about how I would be nice and safe in my chastity soon. I felt Michelle's mouth on my sore sanded clit and it hardened again immediately.

Pulling back she simply said, "time to mark my property baby girl." I felt a firm grip on my clit and then the pain.

She used the hot end of the joint and drew a large letter "M" on the head of my clitty. She went over it a couple times making sure the brand was deep and raw. I was sobbing into Mistress Cara's bottom but never moved my tongue away.

Michelle then rubbed over the head of my clitty and patted it gently as Cara raised the chair and I was allowed to see what they did to me.

The head of my clitty had a large letter M in it and it was bright sparkly red. She had rubbed some kind of glittery powder into the burn marks so it would heal that way. Anyone ever seeing it again would know I was owned.

Mistress had me stand by the wall where I was when we started a few hours ago. I faced the wall so she could take pictures of my red black and blue sissy ass and then turn so she could take pics of my brand. She told me to caress my breasts and shot some more.

"Now caress one breast and stroke your clitty until you squirt sissy."

You could not even see a seam between the pretty b cup breast forms and my skin. They felt so real. I reached down to stroke my clitty. As soon as I touched it, it hurt. I tried to stroke a little and it was too painful.

"Mistress, it hurts so much do I have to stroke it now?"

"Your only other choice is to have it locked up. Now keep at it I want to see it squirt!

After 4 more strokes from my hand, I broke down and slumped to my knees. "Please, Mistress I don't want to touch it anymore. Please lock it up and keep it safe Mistress. Please! Please!" I begged her.

"But you may not get to squirt for a while you know Brenna?"

"Yes Mistress, that's okay with me. Like me, it belongs to you now. Please lock it up so it won't show anymore. And it wont get hurt anymore.

Cara removed a smooth, crotch shaped item from a nearby drawer and showed it to me. Shaped like the front of a panty it was about a quarter of an inch thick with a little grease in the middle. It felt soft when she let me touch it.

Even though it felt soft, she placed it on the floor and hit it with a hammer and nothing happened. Obviously very strong.

She said it was made from a breathable titanium fiber that was the newest thing in prosthetic design. She showed me the tube attached on the inside and then attached some silicone coated cables to it.

After lubricating the inner tube she slid my clitty through it till the branded head popped out. She pushed a catheter type tube into my clitty and fed the other end through a hole between my legs. As she pushed it against my crotch my sissy balls popped up into their sockets. A strap was pulled through my legs, up the crack in my ass and then the sides were brought around my waist to the front.

The top of the crotch piece had a tab that rose up toward my navel. The waist straps were connected to it, and a padlock went over a special fitting to hold it all in place. Once the lock was on the hasp fit in a way that made it inaccessible.

Michelle and Cara together clicked the lock shut saying, "with this lock we are one."