Retirement Community - Group

Story Info
Continuation of Retirement Community with 2 new women added.
8.1k words
4.62
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. Neither the location nor any of the characters exist nor are they based upon anyone or any real place.

In the first part of this series of stories, the narrator character and his wife, Sharon, met a widow, Martha, who had moved in across the hall. The three of them soon become a very active threesome. The threesome lasted until Martha met a widower who had just moved in named Jim. Martha quickly fell in love with Jim. However, Jim and his late wife had been swingers. Martha convinced Sharon to swap and soon the two couples were not only swapping but occasionally getting together for foursomes.

This chapter introduces two new residents of the Retirement Community, Adele and Anne.

Adele

Adele had been married for 55 years before her husband died of Parkinson's disease. During his last ten years, Adele had been his constant care giver and companion. Finally, when her husband's mind started to go, Adele realized that she needed help and found that the Retirement Community had a Memory Care section that could care for him and an apartment so that she could be close enough to be able to walk to see him each day.

So, Adele got the appropriate paperwork from his doctor and signed leases for both his new apartment and hers. Once that was done, she contacted a moving company and started packing their things with labels on each box designating if the box was his or hers.

Once the house was empty, Adele put it up for sale. It took several months to find a buyer, but finally sold.

Although her husband did well in the Memory Care unit, his condition suddenly went downhill and he died six months after arriving at the Retirement Community. That meant that for the first time in over 55 years, Adele was by herself. She had made a number of friends at the Retirement Community, but had never been able to participate in any of the activities since she spent all of her free time sitting with her husband.

Shortly after she moved in, she became friendly with another resident named Anne. It didn't take long before Adele and Anne were eating together each day.

Anne

Anne was a bit older than Adele. She had been married for 60 years before she lost her husband to Alzheimer's Disease. Like Adele, Anne had moved her husband into the Retirement Community's Memory Care unit and had also rented an apartment for herself. He husband survived for about a year, but had passed about the same time that Adele had moved in. Their common experience was a large part of the attraction between the two of them. Because they understood the pain and grief that the other was experiencing, they were able to console the other on the hard days and rejoice past memories on the good days.

About a year after Adele and Anne became good friends, they were chatting one day and Adele mentioned that the one thing that she really missed now that her husband was gone was sex. She confided that masturbation helped, but it just wasn't the same. Anne smiled and said, "I get it and have the same feelings." As she said this, Anne reached over and put her hand on top of Adele's.

They were both quiet for a while until Anne said, "Before he developed Alzheimer's, my husband enjoyed it when I would peg him. I still have the harness and dildo. Do you think ...?"

Adele seemed a bit puzzled and asked, "Are you suggesting that you would have sex with me?"

Anne gave her a half smile and said, "Yes, if you would be interested. We could both help each other out."

Adele said, "I have never been with a woman before, but even the idea of having a cock in my pussy again is making me wet."

At that point Anne said, "We could go to my room and do it now if you want."

As Adele was standing up she said, "Let's go."

Once they were in Anne's room, Anne went to her dresser and dug around in a lower drawer to find the harness and dildo. As she pulled it out to show Adele, she asked, "Would this be acceptable?"

Adele didn't answer. She just started talking off her clothes.

Anne told her, "I am willing to fuck you, but you have to agree to fuck me as soon as I finish."

Adele told her, "Just put that damn thing on and start fucking me. I want it hard because it has been so long. Make me scream."

As soon as Anne had the harness on and adjusted, she started fucking Adele. She started off easy but she saw that Adele was getting impatient, so picked up the pace and was soon ramming the dildo as fast and hard into Adele as she could manage. It had been too many years, so she was out of practice and also out of shape as compared to when she had last pegged her husband.

But it didn't take long. Adele was so horny from long abstinence that she suddenly shuddered and let out a mild scream. Anne took that as a sign that she could quit, so she buried her cock deep inside Adele and then laid on top of her with her head next to Adele's and her face in the pillow.

As soon as Adele had recovered, she gave Anne a big hug and whispered, "Thank you."

Anne took that as her clue to get up and start taking the harness off. She told Adele, "Now it is your turn to do me."

She showed Adele how to put the harness on and adjust the buckles so that they were comfortable. Since this would be Adele's first time to fuck someone with a cock, Anne provided a few pointers about where to position herself and how to use her hands to support her weight as she was using her hips to thrust the cock into Anne.

Anne got into bed and Adele tried to position herself at the right point, but it took a couple of minor adjustments to get the tip of the cock at Anne's pussy lips. Adele looked and Anne and asked, "Ready?" which got a reply of "Just fuck my brains out!"

Adele pushed in slowly and then followed the same pace that Anne had used on her earlier. Soon, she was rapid fire thrusting the cock into Anne's pussy. As with Adele, it had been so long for Anne that she started to shudder and shake after just a couple of minutes. Adele kept going for a bit until Anne put her hands on Adele's hips to hold her cock deep in Anne's pussy. Adele realized what had happened and repeated Anne's move of lying on top of Anne by with her head to the side of Anne's.

After another minute, Anne gently pushed Adele to one side so that they were now laying side-by-side. The both lay there for about five minutes recovering. They were both also thinking about this, their first sexual experience with another woman.

Anne finally broke the silence by saying, "Thank you. I feared that sex with another woman would be too strange, but once you started fucking me, I didn't care who was behind that cock, I just wanted more and more."

Adele replied, "That is exactly how I felt. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed that and want to do it again, I do not feel sexually attracted to you. BUT, I definitely need you to fuck me on a regular basis."

Anne said, "I agree. Although you have a beautiful body, I am not really attracted to you UNLESS you are wearing that cock."

So, the both got up, got dressed and went into the living room to find their phones so that they could compare their calendars. After some discussion, they decided that the best arrangement for both of them would to make a standing "date" to fuck each other every Saturday evening after dinner.

Six Months Later

Anne and Adele have been seeing each other every Saturday evening now for a number of months. They have progressed from just fucking to kissing each other and playing with each other's tits during their fucking sessions. They agree that this is not love, but just an added way to pleasure each other.

Today, as Anne was walking down the hall, she heard two women talking. She recognized their voices from the dining room as Martha and Sharon. They were talking so quietly that Anne wasn't sure, but she thought that she heard Martha ask Sharon something about pegging her husband.

Anne let that pass, but the conversation stuck in her mind. One week later, she happened to see Sharon sitting by herself in the lounge drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Anne asked if she could sit and Sharon told her, "Please do" as she set down her paper. Anne looked around the lounge to be sure that no one else was close enough to hear and then very quietly said, "A few days ago, I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but as I passed I thought that I heard you talking to Martha about pegging your husband."

Sharon blushed and then replied, "That could have happened."

So Anne told her how she used to peg her late husband and how much she had enjoyed doing that. With that, Sharon loosened up and told Anne how much she enjoyed pegging her husband and how much he enjoyed having her take him in the ass.

Over the next week, Anne made it a point of watching to see when Sharon was by herself so that they could continue their talk. It didn't take too long before Anne finally confided that because she did not have a man in her life anymore, she had been exchanging sexual favors with a friend using her old harness and dildo. So Sharon confided that she occasionally used her harness to fuck a female friend too.

Finally, Anne worked up the courage to tell Sharon that she had heard rumors that Sharon and her husband were involved with another couple. Sharon laughed and told her that she was the first person to bring it up, but that, "Yes, we have been involved with another couple here at the Retirement Community."

So Anne asked, "Is it just the four of you or are there others?"

Sharon said, "It is just the four of us, but I wouldn't be too surprised if someone told me that there were others involved in open or similar extended relationships."

That night at dinner, Anne asked Adele to come to her apartment after they had finished. As soon as the door had closed, Anne told Adele that she had been talking with another woman and had learned that there is at least one foursome at the Retirement Community and that there could be others. Adele thought about it for a second and then said, "I know that there were a few single men who are sleeping with multiple women, so I guess it isn't too shocking to hear that there are couples who are either swapping or engaged in foursomes. We both need to ask a few more discrete questions to learn more."

Anne asked, "Since we are not exactly lovers, would you be interested joining in a group session if we were invited?"

Adele said, "I don't know, let me think about that for a few days."

That Evening

I am Sharon's husband. After her talk with Anne today, she had a talk with me after dinner. She told me that she had met a woman who was using her harness and dildo to trade sexual favors with another woman. She said that they were not lovers, they just both needed an occasional fucking and that this arrangement worked better than trying to compete for the attention of one of the limited number of free men.

Then she said, "I didn't say anything, but do you think that maybe we should invite them to join us when we get together with Jim and Martha next time?"

I told her, "I would like to meet both women before we extend an offer for something like that and that I am certain that Jim and Martha would want to do the same. So, why don't you invite the two of them to join the two of us for dinner the next time that you see your friend? Don't say anything about possibly joining our group. Just make it an invite for dinner. That way I will get to know them and will have a better feel whether you should also talk with Jim and Martha"

Sharon said, "That's a great idea, I will invite her to dinner to meet you the next time I see her."

Two Days Later

Anne saw Sharon in the lounge reading the paper again and stopped by to say hello. Sharon told her, "I would like to invite you and her friend to join my husband and me for dinner tonight. I would like to meet your friend and my husband would like to meet both of you."

At lunch, Anne told Adele that they had been invited to join us for dinner that night. Anne saw Sharon across the room and pointed her out to Adele. They both guessed that I was the man sitting next to Sharon, but that was actually Jim since I was seated across from her.

Sharon also saw Anne at lunch and guessed that her friend was the woman with her. As we were walking out, Sharon discretely identified Anne for me.

Sharon and I made a point of arriving a bit early for dinner and reserving the other two chairs at our table. When they came in, Anne and Adele came over to our table. Sharon introduced me to Anne and Anne introduced Adele to both of us.

I did my best to hold the chairs for both of them, but only managed to get Adele's before Anne had seated herself. During dinner, we talked about the normal topics that new neighbors at the Retirement Community discuss, children, past marriages, where we grew up and had lived, types of work we had done, etc.

After dinner, we all excused ourselves and went back to our rooms. I told Sharon that I was very impressed and would be happy to invite them into our group. I didn't have to add that I would also enjoy fucking both of them. Sharon agreed and said that she would talk to Martha tomorrow.

The Next Day

Sharon met Martha for their mid-morning coffee. In addition to their normal topics, Sharon told Martha that she had met a couple of women that might be interested in joining the four of us when we met for sex. Sharon also told Martha that she had not discussed the possibility with them, but suspected that they would be receptive to the idea of joining our foursome. She also said that the two of us had had dinner with them last night and that I was impressed enough to want proceed.

Sharon told Martha that the two women are not lesbians, but have been trading the use of a harness and dildo to fuck each other because they didn't want to compete for any of the free men on site. Martha asked if she knew either of these women, so Sharon told her that their names were Anne and Adele. Martha had heard their names, but did not know either one of them.

So, at lunch, Sharon pointed Anne and Adele out to Martha. Martha's initial impression was positive, so on their way out after lunch, Sharon and Martha stopped at Anne and Adele's table so that she could introduce Martha to them and invite them to join the four of us for dinner. Anne and Adele accepted.

After lunch, Anne followed Adele to her room and when the door was closed, Anne told her that, "I think that we are being interviewed and that we passed the first test last night." Adele was always a bit slower on the uptake but then saw Anne's point and smiled. Adele said, "I would really like to have him fuck me rather than you." That got a laugh out of Anne who immediately said, "Same here."

That night the six of us had an enjoyable dinner together with Sharon and I holding back from most of the conversation to allow Jim, Martha, Anne and Adele to get to know one another. After dinner, Sharon and I followed Jim and Martha back to their apartment. Martha had told Jim about why Anne and Adele were joining us, so Sharon immediately asked, "So what do you think?" Jim said that since the two of them were not lesbians, he would be happy to invite them to join us and Martha concurred. The only question was, who would invite them and if they were interested, when would we all get together.

That was the night that Sharon and Martha would swap beds, so we all walked back to our apartment with Martha carrying a large purse with her clothing. As Sharon was packing her bag for the night, she said that she would talk to Anne if she saw here in the morning. As for timing, our next group session was to be in two weeks, so we all agreed that that should be when we would tell them to come if they wanted. With that, Jim and Sharon walked back to the other apartment.

While all this was going on, Anne and Adele had a similar discussion. They did know whether they were actually being interviewed or not, but both agreed that Jim was so handsome that they also wanted him. So they came to an agreement that if an invite was offered to join either two or four of us, they would accept.

The Next Morning

Sharon was reading her paper when Anne walked up. Sharon put down her paper and scanned the room to make certain that it was safe to talk. Sharon said, "You probably guessed that the four of us were looking you and Adele over to determine whether we would like to offer to have you join us in bed."

Anne said, "We had guessed as much and have already agreed that we want to accept any offer that you make because we both want to get fucked by the two men."

Sharon laughed and said, "Okay; that makes it easier for me. Plan to come to Jim and Martha's apartment on the Friday after next. Pack a light bag, bring your harness and dildo and then plan to spend the night. I don't know where everyone will sleep, but we can figure that out when all six of us are there and worn out. In the meantime, feel free to join any of us at any meal because you are about to become part of our extended family."

At that point, Anne thanked Sharon several times and then left to give Adele the good news.

Friday Orgy Night, Two Weeks Later

Since Anne and Adele had been joining us for dinner about half of the time, they knew how to find Jim and Martha's apartment and when to arrive. Sharon and I arrived a few minutes early so that we could all exchange hugs and kisses. When Anne and Adele arrived, we explained that they needed to give all of us a hug and a kiss, including Sharon and Martha. I told them, "We are all about to get to know each other more intimately than you know anyone else in the facility, so giving your hostesses a kiss is the least that we can ask."

I took Anne and Adele's bags into the bedroom as they were going around the room hugging and kissing the others. When I came back, I immediately received a tight embrace from Anne and a passionate kiss only to have Adele try to outdo her.

Jim invited everyone to sit for a bit just to talk before the "evening's entertainment" begins. Sharon handed out bottles of water to everyone and we chatted for about fifteen minutes before Martha said, "Enough of this, I want to get fucked," which got a laugh out of everyone.

Jim ushered their two new guests back to the bedroom. I pointed out their bags and Jim showed them where they could stack their clothing. As soon as he had done that, Martha and Sharon started stripping, so Anne and Adele followed suit. Pretty soon, Jim and I were still half dressed surrounded by four nude women. As we finished, Anne pulled her harness and dildo out of her bag.

That was when I pointed out Sharon and Martha's harnesses and collection of dildos on the dresser along with a large bottle of lube. I also pointed out that we had two boxes of condoms that were available for use, when appropriate.

At that point I said, "Counting the three harnesses, we have five cocks in the room, so everyone should be able to get fucked at any point. I looked at Anne and Adele and explained that Jim does not like to be pegged, so if you want him, you will need to use his cock. As for me, you have the option of fucking my cock or my ass."

I then asked them if either of them was interested in taking it up your ass. Anne said that she was willing so long as it was one of the smaller dildos on the dresser. Adele said that her ass had never been fucked and that she would pass for tonight but was willing to try it in the future.

At that point, I proposed that three of us should get into bed and the other three should stand at the end of the bed facing the ones on the bed and that you should not stand facing your normal partner. We would each have about ten minutes to fuck the person in front of us however we liked, so long it was acceptable to the person on the receiving end. Then, at the end of ten minutes, we would rotate around clockwise and start fucking our new partner. That way, after an hour, we had all had a chance to either fuck or get fucked by the other five.