Retirement Community - Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Adele asked, "What happens when you and Jim are paired with each other?"

I told her that neither of us is interested in having our ass fucked by the other, but that we are willing to blow each other's cocks." Then I added, that is also an option for you when you are the one who gets to fuck us, but be aware of the fact that if you are too good, we could come in your mouth."

Adele made a face at that and said, "I think that I will stick to riding your cock right now. If I get your cock and Jim's in my pussy at least twice tonight, I will have blissful dreams all night long. Then she added, I was sort of hoping to see one of you fucking the other's ass."

I laughed and told her, that is part of what drew us together. I pointed at Sharon and Martha and said, "These two wanted the same thing, but Jim and I decided that won't happen and that you will just have to be satisfied watching us blow each other."

Everyone was just standing around, so I jumped into the middle part of the bed and then told them to choose a position. There was a mad scramble for the other two spots on the bed as well as the three positions at the foot.

As soon as everyone was set I told them to get started and that my watch would beep in 10 minutes.

My first partner was Anne. She immediately jumped onto my cock and started riding it as hard and fast as she could. She was not only going up and down, she was also rocking back and forth and side to side so that my cock was hitting all parts of her pussy. At about five minutes, I felt her shudder with an orgasm, but she never missed a beat and kept going. I guessed that she hadn't been exaggerating when she said how much she had missed getting fucked by a man. Finally, much to everyone's disappointment, my watch beeped.

My next partner was Martha, who was wearing a harness. She rolled a condom onto the cock and told me to flip over. Since sex between Martha and me is usually quite rough, I expected her to ram her cock into my ass as soon as she had spread lube around my asshole. I wasn't disappointed. She rammed her cock into my ass as deep as she could on the first thrust and then she started fucking my ass as hard and as fast as she could.

This is what I would usually do to her pussy, so I should have expected to get what I usually give to her. Oh well, my turn to fuck her ass will come in about thirty minutes. She drove me to anal orgasms twice before my watch finally beeped. This time, I was not disappointed.

Now it was my turn at the foot of the bed and before me was Anne. I had really been looking forward to fucking Anne's pussy, which had just been ravaged by Sharon's cock. So, I quickly jumped onto be bed and pushed into her. I wanted to give her a good time, so I tenderly fucked her pussy while I also gave her passionate kisses. As I was doing this, I also used the hand that wasn't on the bed to grope her tit on that side and tweak that nipple.

When my arm would start to tire, I would switch and grope the other tit while leaning down to kiss her neck and ear. When I moved back to kiss her again, her hand went to the back of my neck and she gave me a passionate kiss in return. All this was starting to become too erotic for me, so I stopped fucking her and simply planted my cock deep inside her as we continued to kiss. Then, my watch beeped again.

My next partner was Jim. There was no choice for me here. I simply climbed up between his legs and started licking the pussy juice from his last partner off of his cock. As soon as there wasn't anything left to taste, I started blowing his cock in the manner that I knew that he loved. Apparently I was doing a great job, because after about seven minutes, he lifted my head off his cock. When I looked up at him, he shook his head with an expression of regret on his face. So, I spent the rest of my time sucking on his balls.

My next partner was Adele. I gave her much the same treatment that I had given Anne. My only problem was that I had to keep stopping my motion inside of Adele because I felt that she was so attractive and I didn't want to come just yet. So, I would alternate moving around inside her pussy with kissing her lips, her neck and her tits. I particularly loved sucking on her tits and apparently so did she because about 7 minutes in, I felt her shudder with an orgasm. I didn't let her recover, but did slow down so that she could continue to enjoy my cock for as long as possible. Then my watch beeped again.

This time I was once again back on the bed and my partner was Sharon. Normally, Sharon would peg my ass with her strap on. But tonight, she climbed on and started riding my cock. She slammed down onto me with all of her weight, would rise up and then slam back down with as much force as she could.

She knew that I liked it rough and after fucking five people before her, it didn't take me long to finally get a chance to come. I came long and hard and as soon as I started coming, I could feel her pussy start to convulse around my cock too. Suddenly, she let out a scream that let the others all know that she had just fucked me into her own orgasm. She collapsed onto my chest and was giving me a hard kiss with her hand behind my neck when my watch went off.

Free For All

As soon as we had all had a chance with the other five, I told them that now it is essentially a free for all. You can solicit any kind of fucking that you want from anyone else. Further, if two people are involved with each other, you have a cock and the one doing the fucking doesn't mind taking it up the ass, feel free to put a condom on your cock and fuck that person's ass while they are also fucking the other person. Or, if you want to suck on or grope a woman's tits or simply make out with the person taking the fucking, help yourself. This was now an out and out orgy and the only guideline was to respect the wishes of those who don't want anal tonight.

At that point, Sharon grabbed Anne and asked if she would be willing to let Sharon peg her ass with the small dildo. Anne thought for just a second before saying yes. After all, she had already had both Jim's and my cocks in her pussy, so why not. Sharon put Anne onto her back and had her raise her legs high enough to lift her ass for proper entry into her asshole.

As for Martha, she grabbed Adele and asked Adele to let her fuck her pussy. I saw this as my chance. As Martha was getting into position, I rolled a condom onto my cock and lubed it up. As soon as Martha was half way into Adele, I shoved my cock into Martha's ass so hard that Martha's cock was driven balls deep into Adele. Adele was surprised until she saw my grin over Martha's shoulder and realized that Martha was going to get another hard fucking from me and that Adele would also be getting the secondary benefits.

This left Jim out until he realized that this was his chance to start working over Anne's tits. He got into bed and started sucking as much of a tit in as he also flicked his tongue across the nipple in his mouth. When he tired of that tit, he simply switched sides before moving up and passionately kissing her with his hand behind her neck so that should couldn't pull away. As he was kissing her, one of his hands was back flicking her nipples.

This time, there was no timer to go off, so Anne and Adele got a long fucking before Sharon and Martha finally gave out. As I pulled out of Martha's ass and the two of the pulled out of Anne and Adele, I stripped off my condom and told Adele, "Your pussy is mine!"

Then Jim pointed to Anne and said, "Your pussy needs my cock."

But, turn about fair play; shortly after I had entered Adele, I felt a cock touch my asshole. Sharon had switched the small cock for her larger one, had lubed it up and started fucking my ass. Adele sighed, "Not again." But she said that with a huge grin on her face because she obviously loved all the attention that her pussy was getting.

Sharon pegged my ass for about 10 minutes before finally collapsing in a heap next to us. All that thrusting had done her in. As for me, I loved the feeling of my cock in Adele's pussy. So I leaned over and asked, "Can I continue until I come in you?" She just smiled and nodded. So I redoubled my pace and kept fucking her harder and harder until I suddenly exploded inside of her.

The combination of my jackhammer thrusts and the sensation of cum inside her pussy was all that she could stand. She let out a loud scream and started to shake and shudder. I buried myself in her and held on until she finally calmed down. Then she gave me a bear hug and a hard, passionate kiss. When she finally had to release my lips, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you. I haven't felt anything like that in years. That fuck alone made tonight worthwhile."

About the same time, Jim came inside Anne and she also let out a scream. I looked at Jim with a smile and said, "Two for two, buddy!"

When we looked over, we saw that Sharon and Martha had been eating each other's pussies in a 69 position. They both looked up and quit when Anne and Adele both screamed.

At that point, I suggested that we all needed a shower and some sleep. I suggested that either Anne or Adele come back to Sharon and my apartment for the night and that the other shower and spend the night with Martha and Jim. Anne and Adele agreed that Anne would come with us and that Adele would stay with Martha and Jim. So, three of us got dressed and I carried Anne's bag as we walked back to our apartment as Adele and Martha headed for the bathroom as Jim did his best to straighten out the bed that we had all wrecked.

When Anne, Sharon and I got back to our apartment, I explained to Anne that she is now considered to be part of our extended family and that in our extended family we shower together before going to bed. And that during our showers, we all enjoy soaping each other down and continuing to sexually play with each other.

So, we all got undressed and hit the shower. Once we were inside, Sharon immediately started soaping down Anne and Anne decided to soap down me. Anne was facing me and Sharon was behind her. Sharon started on Anne's tits, but quickly dropped down and started fingering Anne's clit. Meanwhile Anne did my chest and then dropped down and started working on my cock and balls.

Anne was giving my cock a wonderful soapy hand job until Sharon's work on her clit caused her knees to buckle. I bear hugged her to me to allow Sharon to continue until Anne had another orgasm. Anne looked up at me, gave me a kiss and then spun around to give Sharon a passionate kiss as a way to say thank you.

Anne and I then ganged up on Sharon. I stood behind Sharon and soaped up her tits and played with her nipples while Anne started working Sharon's clit. I had been so busy enjoying Sharon's tits that I didn't notice when Anne dropped down so that she could start driving two fingers into Sharon's pussy while she continued to rub her clit. It was good that I was holding Sharon, because she suddenly went limp and then shuddered with an orgasm of her own.

They tried to start on me, but I told them that I was too worn out after the orgy at Jim and Martha's and that we all just needed to go to bed.

After we had dried off, I told Anne that since she was our guest, her position would be in the middle so that Sharon and I could both snuggle with her as we all went to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up before Sharon and Anne. I noticed that Anne was sleeping on her back and that her legs were slightly spread. So I quietly got up and lubed my cock. I got back into bed and then rolled over onto Anne and simultaneously drove my cock into her pussy. Her eyes opened and she gave me a big smile and said, "I have never been awakened quite like that."

Since she was enjoying my good morning awakening, I started tenderly fucking her. She should have been sexually satisfied after all the orgasms that she had experienced last night, but apparently she had been having a sexy dream because it only took a bit over five minutes for her to come again. When she came, I picked up my pace and came inside her shortly thereafter.

Of course, all of this had awakened Sharon, who rolled over and gave both of us a kiss and squeezed Anne's closest tit at about the time that I came. Then I pulled out and rolled off the bed to allow both of the women to get up. Each of us hit the bathroom and started to dress. Once we were all ready, we went to breakfast and sat down together. About ten minutes later, I noticed that Jim, Martha and Adele had come in and sat at a different table.

Once we were finished, I swung past their table and asked them to come to our apartment when they were finished.

As soon as Jim, Martha and Adele had joined us, I told Adele that I think that I can speak for Jim and Martha to say welcome to our extended family. Jim looked at Anne and then Adele and said, "We agree."

That was when I told them that we need to discuss where this goes in the future. I suggested that since Anne and Adele are not really an established couple, at least not yet, that they should start joining us once a week for threesomes. I added that we would then plan for a once a month group session where we would share each other like we had last night. Everyone agreed with that idea.

So, I suggested that Anne and Adele would need to coordinate with each other on who would join Sharon and me and who would join Jim and Martha. Then I turned to Jim and Martha and said, "And we should continue to swap but on different days."

I then turned to Anne and Adele and told them that since they had little experience with anal sex, but were willing to try it, they should arrange to visit Sharon or Martha occasionally for a one-on-one intro where they would start with small cocks and work up to the point where they could take either Jim's or my cock during a group sex session. I said, "Once you are ready, that would mean that the person fucking you would have the option of using your mouth, your pussy or your ass."

Everyone liked that idea. Anne went over to Sharon to quietly decide when to come for a visit and Adele did the same with Martha.

The Following Week

Tonight will be Sharon and my first threesome since Jim stole Martha from us. We don't know who will be coming to spend the night. Anne and Adele decided to let that be a surprise.

At 8PM, there was a knock on the door and Adele was standing there when I opened it. She came in and gave me a big kiss and then walked over to Sharon and kissed her. She set her large purse with her clothing on the table and then turned to us and said, "Let's go" as she walked into the bedroom and started taking off her clothes.

When Sharon and I entered the bedroom, Adele turned to Sharon and said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass with a normal sized dildo. I have been working with Martha and think that I am ready."

Then she turned to me and said, "If Sharon gets her cock into me, I want you to fuck my ass hard enough to give me an anal orgasm."

Adele climbed into the center of the bed and lay there face down with her legs spread while Sharon and I got undressed and Sharon prepared her harness. As soon as she was ready, Sharon climbed in between Adele's legs and I climbed up next to Adele to hug her and to give her encouragement.

Adele was easily able to take Sharon's cock. Sharon fucked her for a short time. Sharon pulled out and looked at me and nodded that it was my turn. I got up and put on a condom that I had removed earlier, lubed it and climbed into position behind Adele.

I slowly pushed my cock into Adele's ass. I stopped when I was all the way into her and whispered, "Are you okay?"

Adele responded, I am far better than okay and your cock feels wonderful. Now start fucking me and don't stop until I come."

So, I started slowly fucking her ass. After a short time, I picked up the pace and was rapidly pounding her. When she hadn't come after a few minutes of fast fucking, I put my hands on her hips and lifted her pelvis so that I could hammer her that much harder. Apparently the slight change in position was all that it took because about three thrusts later, Adele started to shake.

I buried my cock into her and gently lowered her pelvis as she continued to shake. I lowered my body until I was on top of her and reached beneath her to grab her tits as I slowly resumed fucking her once she had stopped shaking. It only took about a minute of this before she was hit by another orgasm, so I stopped moving and just kissed her neck and ear.

Once she had stopped shaking, I pulled out and rolled to the side opposite from where Sharon was. As I was peeling off the condom, Adele rolled toward me and gave me a huge hug and passionate kiss. When she finally released me, she thanked both of us and confirmed that I had given her two orgasms. She said, "That was like nothing I have ever felt before. It was a beautiful feeling that I want to experience again and again, but not tonight."

Then Adele said, "If the two of you are willing, I would like to try eating Sharon's pussy."

She looked at Sharon and said, "I haven't done this before, but I will try to duplicate what you did to me at the orgy."

Then she looked at me and said, "And I want you to fuck my pussy while I am eating Sharon."

So, we all got into position with Sharon on her back, Adele kneeling between Sharon's knees and with me on my knees behind Adele's ass. As soon as Adele started eating Sharon, I plunged into her pussy and started fucking her at a moderate rate. I wanted to last until Sharon had an orgasm before trying to have one of my own inside Adele. It took Adele a little bit to figure out how to give what she had received from Sharon during the orgy, but soon I heard a gasp from Sharon as Adele started working her clit.

Adele must have been a fast learner, because it didn't take long before Sharon let out a scream and started to shudder. That was my cue to start fucking Adele as hard and as fast as I could. I was still quite turned on from fucking her ass, so it wasn't very long before I blew cum all over Adele's insides.

I pulled out and nudged Adele to one side of Sharon and I went the other way. As soon as Adele was in place, Sharon rolled over onto her had started kissing her and playing with her tits. I had seen Sharon do this to Martha and knew that it was her way of thanking Adele for a fantastic orgasm.

When Sharon was finished, I suggested that it was time for a group shower. Adele had showered with us after the orgy, so she knew that we weren't finished with her yet. We all got up and headed for the bathroom. As soon as we were in the shower, Adele grabbed the soap and started on Sharon's tits.

I took the soap and did the same to Adele except that I put my cock between her legs and did her tits from behind. When Adele moved down to start on Sharon's clit, I did the same and I started moving my cock back and forth between her legs. Suddenly, Adele's knees went weak and I had to move my hands up to her tits to help support her. That was Sharon's cue to move in to give Adele a big kiss.

As soon as Adele had recovered, we finished soaping the two girls before they turned on me. Adele started kissing me and started rubbing her hands over my shoulders, chest and stomach while Sharon concentrated on my cock and balls. The two of them kept this up until I had to lean back against the wall as I shot a stream of cum out at Sharon.

When I regained my composure, I turned around for them to do my back. I felt four hands on my back and then two were on my ass. Suddenly, I felt two fingers go into my asshole which meant that had to be Sharon. She finger fucked my ass as I gasped and leaned back into the wall. Sharon only kept that up for a minute or so and probably did it just to remind me that she could. Since Adele was watching, I suspect that she had also learned a new trick for fucking my ass in the future.