Retirement Community Opportunity

Story Info
A male nurse has an encounter in a nursing home.
3.4k words
4.53
15.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working as a reasonably handsome 23-year old male nursing assistant in a retirement community has its benefits. The population of this place is almost eighty percent women, and although most are over seventy, quite a few are still attractive for their ages. I sometimes get special requests from women for help, even when it doesn't seem like they really need it. I'm keeping this journal on my computer so that I'll remember these mostly wonderful women, and the experiences that they've given me.

I'm taking classes while on the job, but because of the shortage of nurses the company has given me emergency permission to work as a full nurse, even though I'm not one yet.

Today, for instance, Leah requested that I come to her apartment to help her take a bath. Now it's true that she broke both her ankle and her wrist falling down some stairs, both of which are now in casts. And it's true that her more elderly husband is already in a wheelchair, and has mild dementia, and so he can't help her. But why did she request me, and not, say, a woman nurse? Because she really likes me, as I found out.

Each apartment for residents is more or less like a regular apartment, but all are handicapped equipped, and of course they have available at all times staff, nurses and nursing assistants, like me.

I knocked on Leah's door, and she answered it.

"Oh, Ben, thank you for coming," she said, pulling open the door slowly, "It's so nice of you to help me with this."

Leah is seventy years old, but looks more like sixty. Her hair, which she wears medium length, is less than half gray. She's only five feet five inches tall, according to her chart, compared to my five feet eleven, but her strong personality somehow makes her seem taller.

Her face is still pretty, although like all people her age she has wrinkles. She wears a modest amount of make-up, usually including dark red lipstick, like today.

She has a curvy medium build, which I realized I was about to see more of soon. She was dressed in a white button down blouse, and loose but nicely patterned sweat pants. She hobbled as she opened the door some more while on her crutch, with her right ankle and left wrist, as mentioned, in casts.

I let myself in, and closed the door behind me.

"I'm glad to help in any way I can," I said, adding, "You know you're one of my favorites. But...I'm just wondering, why you didn't ask for one of the women nurses for help with taking a bath."

"Oh, you know me, I don't like to discriminate against anyone," she said, in her New York accent, even though she's lived in Florida for more than ten years.

She moved from "the City," as several residents call it, down here to retire.

"And anyway," she added, as we made our way toward the bathroom, "I already know that you have a gentle way about you, unlike one particular someone, whose name I won't mention."

She'd complained to me before about Lisa, by name, a nurse who's professional but rather brusk, and sometimes in a bad mood.

"Fair enough," I said, and added, "By the way, what's Isaac up to?"

Leah waved for me to enter the bathroom first, and as I did, she said, "Zack is taking a nap. My husband probably won't be up for at least an hour. But if we hear his bell you may need to leave me to see what he needs."

She hobbled in, and I closed the door behind her. Resting her crutch in a corner, she leaned against the wall of the spacious bathroom, which is designed to have room enough for a wheelchair to get around.

She smiled at me, and said, "Well, I'm sure this is old hat for you. Where would you like to start with me?"

I smiled back, a little nervous, and said, "It's not old hat at all, Leah. As you know, I'm only a nurse in training. Although I've bathed a few men before, I've never bathed a woman. And now that you know that, would you like me to call one of the other nurses?"

She said with an amused look, "For everything there is a first time. Isn't that right Ben?"—I nodded, and smiled, and she went on—"Yes, right. I like that you're a virgin—when it comes to bathing a woman, that is. I'll try to break you in gently. "

I laughed a little and blushed, and said, "Well okay. To start with, since your hand is in a cast, if it's okay I'm going to undress you now, all the way."

Leah deadpanned, "I've been looking forward to it, Ben. Why don't you start at my top, and work your way down."

I smiled and went over to her. We were now quite close, and I could feel her warmth. Our eyes met, and we both smiled. I was glad I'd recently brushed my teeth. If I'd leaned down I might have kissed her, although I don't know why I thought of that. I noticed that she had a slight hint of a nice-smelling perfume about her.

"Thank you for letting me help take care of you, Leah," I said, as I started unbuttoning her blouse.

I was able to undo all of the buttons fairly quickly, and gently take her blouse off over her shoulders. Then I dropped the fabric on the vinyl floor.

Leah was standing there now in her white lace bra, which revealed the tops of her medium-sized breasts. Her soft tummy had an innie belly button, and there was a light line of hair below it, which I realized was a trail to her....

I swallowed, looked back up at her breasts in her bra, and then wondered if this brassiere unfastened in the back.

Seeing my wondering look, she said to me with a little laugh, "Ben, this bra unhooks in the front. You're going to need to put your hands on my breasts to get it undone. But it's okay, because remember you're about to wash my bare boobs in the bath soon anyway."

"Yes," I said, with a smile.

I took her directions literally, and put both of my hands on her warm breasts, which are generous. I could feel her nipples seeming to harden against my palms through her bra, even as I held onto the clasp, and looked for how it came undone. I started to breathe a little more heavily, and was trembling slightly as I held the clasp while feeling her breasts.

Leah said, in her same amused voice, "I don't think a man's been so nervous about undoing my bra since I was in my twenties. You're not really a virgin, are you?"

I laughed as I finally got it undone, and said as I slowly removed her bra to reveal her breasts, "No, I had a few girlfriends in college, but nothing...lately."

As I was removing her bra my fingers were brushing her soft bare breasts for a couple of seconds.

"See, that wasn't so bad," Leah said, watching me staring at her now bare tits, which were larger than I imagined they'd be.

"Yes, very nice—I mean, I'm glad I finally figured it out," I said looking at her somewhat droopy but still attractive breasts, with their nice hard nipples and large areolas.

"Well, that was the easy part," she said, "You should probably get down on your knees next, to take off my pants, and then my panties. But first, why don't you lock the bathroom door, so we can have some privacy, just in case Zack decides to come in. There's the other bathroom, but sometimes he gets confused."

"Oh, okay, sure," I said, and turned and pressed in the button on the doorknob, which clicked.

I turned back to her, and looked at her breasts, which seemed to almost stare back at me, and which I wanted to caress, and then I looked up at her eyes.

I said, "I'm sorry, Leah, I'm so new at this. Are you sure you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, Ben," She said, "You're doing fine. You're treating me like a flesh and blood human being, and not like a big doll. Keep going."

I got down on my knees and got ready to pull Leah's sweat pants down. I saw why she wore these—they were baggy enough so that they fit over the cast on her ankle and foot. But still, it was probably going to be a bit of a challenge getting them off that thing.

I caressed her hips lightly, and said, "Okay, Leah, I'm going to take off your pants now. It might be a bit tricky as I get these over your cast, and so if you need to, hold onto my head for balance."

"Sounds like a good plan, Ben. I'm glad you're thinking things through," Leah said.

I slowly pulled down her pants on each side at the same time, which slowly revealed her pink panties, which were decorated with little blue flowers. Her tiny fuzzy treasure trail did of course lead right down to her crotch, where I could tell that under her panties she had a bush. As I kept revealing the rest of her panties, I noticed a little wet spot on them lower down, but of course said nothing.

Soon I was wresting the sweats over her cast, which involved lifting up that foot, and she then indeed did clutch at my head, with both her good hand, and the one in the cast, and in doing so pressed my face against her panty-covered pussy.

She said, "Whoa, I'm little unsteady, sorry," as she kept pressing my face against her crotch, and I inhaled her mysterious and musky scent.

"It's fine," I said, basically talking into her crotch, "It's good you did that to keep your balance."

We both laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation. But I was sure she could tell I was getting really turned on, and it seemed like she was getting turned on too.

Finally I got her pants off, and she regained her balance, as we both laughed. But now I was fully aroused. My cock was rock hard. My outfit was the standard-issue one that they gave us—a loose light blue top and loose blue slacks, with my name embroidered on a pocket. I actually had three identical outfits, which I kept laundered. The cheapskate company that runs this place only gave me my first one for free. The others I had to buy myself.

Anyway, I was almost sure Leah could already see, if she looked down, that I was hard.

"Okay, Leah," I said, trembling a little, and looking up at her to see if I still had permission, "I'm going to take off your panties now, and then run a bath for you."

"Take your time, Ben," Leah said, looking down at me, and suddenly kind of serious, "And, obviously this won't true with your other patients, but with me it's okay if you look—and touch."

I wasn't completely sure what she meant by that. I mean, I wanted to read it as a sexual invitation, and it seemed like it was. But it could also be read as her just stating the obvious—you're about to see my pussy, and that's okay—you don't need to pretend to look away. And while giving me a bath you might touch me there, and that's okay too.

Anyway, I slowly lowered her panties, with my hands holding them on each side of her hips, slowly revealing Leah's bush. It was dark, like the hair on her head, but with just a few grey hairs here and there. Soon I saw that Leah has prominent pussy lips emerging out of her mound, even with her legs only slightly apart. This was surprising and alluring. My two girlfriends in college had small inner pussy lips.

She said, almost shyly, as I revealed all of her hairy cunt, "You might not believe it, Ben, but I was quite a beauty in my day."

"You're still quite a beauty," I said, trembling and breathing a bit rapidly, "Very much so...."

"Well, thank you, Ben," she said, and shifted her weight a little, which briefly brought her pussy even closer to my face.

I wanted to kiss and lick her there, but stopped myself. After getting her panties off, I got up and turned around. Then I closed the toilet lid, placed towel on top of it, and then turned back to Leah.

I couldn't stop myself from starting at her crotch for a couple of seconds, and then dragged my eyes up to her breasts, and finally to her face.

She gave me a knowing smile, as I said, "Okay, Leah, now I'm going to help you over to sit on the closed commode, while I run a nice warm bath for you, and then we'll get you into the water."

"Sounds good," she said, giving me a big smile.

As I came over the help her, she suddenly seemed to loose her balance a little, and to steady herself, whether accidentally or on purpose, she grabbed my crotch.

We froze there for a several seconds, as she held onto my six and half inch erection, and then she started feeling it up and down. For half a second I almost wondered if she was going to report me, and if I was going to get fired.

But instead she said to me with a wink, while still holding onto my cock, "I can tell you weren't lying when you said you think I'm pretty. But don't worry. I can keep a secret."

"I'm sorry, Leah," I said.

"What's to be sorry about? It's a compliment to me—a big compliment," Leah replied, as I helped lower her onto her towel-covered seat.

I didn't know what to say, and so I just smiled, knelt down, and turned on the faucet. I kept on my knees next to Leah to feel and adjust the temperature as water poured into the tub.

At first Leah kept her legs together on the toilet, but then when the bath was about a third full she separated them, saying, "This is more comfortable. And anyway, I want to give you a good look at something that I already know you like."

I looked over at her face, making sure to maintain eye contact, and said, "Leah, as I said, you're beautiful. But I don't want to get into any trouble. I need this job."

"Who said anything about trouble?" She said, "I already told you that I can keep a secret. Good a head and look."

I looked down at Leah's pussy, which was now spread in its lush, sexually raw, hairy, and fleshy beauty. Leah has a really nice pussy, and I swallowed again and was trembling again—and then suddenly I looked back at the bath, which was getting full enough.

"Wow, Leah, you really distracted me," I said, laughing, as I turned off the tap.

"Guilty as charged," she said, looking satisfied, and adding, "I think you've already guessed is that I'm an exhibitionist, especially when I have a good audience."

I laughed a little and nodded, taking one last glance at her sex.

Then it was back to being serious. I helped her get up, and then helped her get into the bath—making sure to keep her right ankle that was in the cast up to keep it out of the bath. I had it resting up on the side of the bath once she was in.

I then started gently and throughly bathing her, including washing her back, her breasts, and her legs.

Leah kept praising me while I washed her, saying, "Oh, that feels nice. You're very gentle and thorough. Thank you, Ben. Yes, get under my breasts too."

Finally, when I thought I was probably done, I stopped.

But then she said, with a sly smile, "Aren't you going to do in-between my legs?"

Smiling and blushing a bit, I splashed some water between her legs a little with my hand.

"No," she said, "this way."

And then took her good hand, and pressed my hand against her spread pussy, and then started rubbing my hand against her sex, guiding me to put a finger in her warm interior, and then to massage her clit.

I realized now this was happening—and I wanted it to happen.

Without her help, I then kept massaging her clit, and finger fucking her, as she gasped and moaned softly.

As I kept going she reached out with her good but wet hand, and felt through my outfit to feel my cock again.

"You're so hard for me, Ben! Ohh! Yes! Keep going."

After just a few minutes, Leah suddenly orgasmed with a quiver and a tremble.

She gasped, "Uhh, oh, thank you, Ben, oh. That was the fastest orgasm I've had in many years."

She then suddenly took ahold of my hand that had just been feeling her pussy, and to my surprise put my index finger in her mouth, and then started sucking on it with her warm and wet tongue and lips. It felt amazingly good and sensual, as she gave my finger a blowjob, moving it back and forth in her mouth.

Taking my finger out, she said, "Don't you want to feel that on your cock now? Get it out. Put it in my mouth, quick, before my husband wakes up."

"Yes," I said, and lowered my blue slacks and Calvin Klein underwear to reveal my hard manhood.

She felt my bare cock for a few seconds first, saying, "Look how stiff you are! But I'll make you feel better soon."

Leaning a little over the tub, as she leaned toward me, my hard-on slid into Leah's mouth. Just like she did with my finger, she sucked on my cock enthusiastically, while massaging my shaft with her hand. I hadn't jacked off that day, and I was so turned on that I didn't last long. In just a few minutes my cock was pulsing up and down, and I was pumping my semen into Leah's mouth, with several soft groans of pleasure.

I whispered her name over and over, "Oh Leah, oh Leah, oh Leah...Oh."

She gulped several times, finally swallowing down all of my cum.

Gasping a little, she removed my cock from her mouth, and said, "I'd almost forgotten...how much sperm a young man like you can make. This has made me almost glad I had that stupid fall down those stairs. At least something good came of it. I—"

Suddenly we heard the ringing of Zack's bell. We both froze, and looked at each other guiltily. I quickly put my softening cock away.

Leah said, "Go to him, quickly, and see what he needs. Tell him you'll get me out soon, but it will be a few minutes."

"Yes," I said, turning pale, as Leah said, "It's okay. Don't worry," as I left the room.

I found Isaac in his bedroom. He was a bit sleepy, but just wanted some help getting into his wheelchair, and then a few cookies and milk, which I got for him. I explained to him that I was giving Leah a bath, and that she'd be back soon. He didn't seem as out of it as I'd remembered, and he raised he eyebrows in surprise, but smiled at me and patted my hand in a friendly way.

I quickly got back to the bathroom, gave Leah an update on Zack, and then we both quietly giggled at the whole situation, and our seemingly close escape.

Carefully getting her out of the bath, I dried her off, and helped her get dressed.

She then brushed her teeth and gargled, for obvious reasons, which made me blush.

She saw this in the mirror, and she whispered, "It's okay Ben, I wanted to do that. And I know you wanted it too. You've given me a nice boost to my ego, and I think I've done the same for you. But we both need to be careful. No slip ups. Zack still notices things sometimes."

She fixed her lipstick in the mirror, and saw me watching her.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?" She said, with a confident smile.

"Yes," I answered, and we embraced and kissed for a few seconds.

She fixed her lipstick again, and then patted my behind and whispered, "Off you go. Just hand me my crutch."

I did that, and soon I was walking down the hall to my next patient, with a happy but guilty smile on my face.