Retirement Community Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack meets a couple more new friends with benefits.
4k words
4.6
26.6k
20

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retirement Community Part 3

Jack discovers that his choice of retirement communities has a lot of benefits. This is better than any fantasy he ever had. He has to learn to pace himself.

-Joe-

Jack also showered, put back on his shorts and shirt before heading out to see what was going on at the activity center and maybe meet some new friends. He promised himself to be nude whenever he was home, and invite everyone he met to drop by whenever they wanted. He remembered the feeling he had when Carol walked on him and how much he had enjoyed that.

The activity room had a dozen or so women engaged in various activities. A couple worked on a jigsaw puzzle at one table, at another table four women played a card game, and a couple played a game of backgammon.

He walked around each group and just watched for a while. One of the women at the jigsaw puzzle table looked up and smiled at him. "You are the new man who just moved in to #37 aren't you?"

"Guilty as charged," Jack responded. ""I'm Jack and just trying to get the feel of the place."

She laughed a bit, "Well you came to the right place." She sat up a little straighter assuring him a nice view of her chest. "Have you met many people yet?"

"I've met a few very friendly and helpful people who made sure I knew where things were and what time dinner is." Jack answered. "This is the first time I came into the game room, but I understand it's where all the activity is."

"Yep, this is where the action is. We get pretty rowdy around here. My name is Cindy, by the way."

"Hi Cindy," Jack responded. She did not get up to offer a hug so he now questioned if the over sexualized women he'd met before weren't being completely honest with him.

"Nice to meet you, Jack. Why don't you check out the other activities here and maybe I'll drop in on you soon so that we can get to know each other."

Jack introduced himself to several of the others and they all indicated an interest in getting to know him. Apparently the groups were all formed now and there were no openings to engage in any of the games. He needed to get here right after lunch.

After an hour chatting with eight of the dozen or so people there and inviting them all to drop by, he left only to see Jill as he walked out.

"Hi Jack," she announced. "I checked with some of the women here who like to write and they loved the idea about getting a group together. There are 5 who said they would make time for it and with you and me that makes 7. Do you think that would be enough?"

"That's great, where and when do you want to do it?"

"Lets meet at my place tomorrow after lunch to discuss how we all want to set this up." Jill said.

"Great, you are in # 40 right?" Jack verified.

Jack decided it was time for dinner and walked over to the cafeteria and got a plate of white fish, rice, and carrots. He thought to himself that the food here was pretty good. He found a seat and started to eat.

Soon he was joined by a woman who asked if he minded if she sat down.

"Not at all, I love the company." He said noticing that her nipples were already erect.

"I've been trying to meet you ever since you arrived, but you are always swamped with several other women. My name is Cat, and I know you are Jack. Everyone is talking about you." The woman said.

"Really, What are they saying?" Jack asked.

"Oh it's all very positive. Lets just say that if you ever want some female company there will be a line forming." Cat said.

Jack laughed, "That only happens in my fantasies, but if it did happen would you be in that line?"

She blushed a bit and looked down before responding. "Oh yeah. Some of the women here have seen your manhood and say it is impressive. I would definitely be in that line." Cat responded.

It was now Jacks turn to turn red. "It seems that there are few secrets around here." He said.

Cat smiled and answered, "When it comes to a new man in the neighborhood, we all want to know as much as we can about him. You do realize that there are few men here and those here rarely leave their homes."

"I've noticed a severe shortage of men around, but plenty of attractive women like yourself." Jack replied. "I wonder why the men choose to stay away."

"I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I have talked with and actually see on occasion tell me that women are just too much trouble. Apparently we women talk too much about unimportant things and always want to do something." Cat relayed.

Jack laughed, "That is what makes life exciting; finding out what each other are interested in and sharing our interest with them." He paused, then added, "take this place, for example, it is a different culture than I could have ever imagined. I find it exciting learning how to fit into this new, very open, and free society. I understand that hugging is popular here, that is new to me, especially hugging barely dressed and sexy women."

It was now Cat's turn to giggle, "Most here dress in a way that is most comfortable without too much care about appearing sexy, however since you got here I've noticed a lot of the ladies here are wearing different clothes than they did before."

Jack stared at her nipple display and asked, "Does that include you too?"

She looked down at her chest, blushed slightly, and then said, "Nothing wrong with a little flirting. You do appear to be enjoying the view."

"I am and more than you know," he said and leaned back from the table slightly resting on the two back legs of the chair exposing his midsection.

Cat stood, leaned over, and looked at his groin noting the bulge and said, "My sources were not wrong, doesn't that hurt being restricted like that?" She smiled. "Nothing at all wrong with flirting."

"What else is fun to do around here? Other than flirting, I mean." Jack asked.

"I understand that you already checked out the gym and the little trampoline." She said.

"That was more fun than I expected and I'm hoping to try that again." Jack said, hinting that she could offer to assist him.

"There is also a shallow pool, mostly used for exercise and a hot tub. You might like those since a lot of the women here don't bother with a bathing suit; they just wear a tee and shorts. Actual nudity isn't allowed here, but they do allow us to bend the rules a bit." She offered.

"That does sound like fun, but when I went to the gym, there was no one there. Are these facilities used very much?" Jack asked disappointed that Cat didn't respond to his hint.

"Most people here just stay in the game room or the TV room, but I'm sure that quite a few would join you if you asked." Cat said with a sly grin.

"Do you use the gym?" He asked.

That sly grin returned as she responded, "I haven't in a long time why? Do you need a supporting hand to use the trampoline?"

Jack smiled, as she picked up on his hint, "I might need a bit of assistance on that." He said then laughed with her.

They had finished their meals several minutes ago and a staff member collected their plates.

"I was going to just head back to my place for a glass of wine, if you would like to join me.' Jack offered.

"I would like to, but I have made a promise to visit a friend tonight. Can we do it tomorrow?" She countered.

"Sure, I guess the no exclusivity talk isn't necessary." Jack commented.

"Well, I'm not planning on sex tonight, but you're right, neither of us wants to be tied down. Maybe I'll see you at the gym." She said as she turned to leave.

Jack walked into his apartment and immediately removed his clothes. He turned on the TV and got a glass of wine for himself. He left the front door open to allow a breeze, but the screen door was closed. He knew anyone walking by could see him unobstructed.

Jack watched some TV but after a while could find nothing on that he wanted to watch. He turned off the TV and got the book he had started a week ago. He settled on the couch with his book when he heard a knock at the door.

"Yes," he answered putting a book mark in the book and getting up.

"Hi, It's Cindy. We talked this afternoon," she said opening the door and stepping inside.

"Oh hi, I'm glad you dropped by. I was just relaxing." He made no attempt to cover himself and felt the rush of arousal standing there naked in front of this new woman.

She stared at his rising cock, and then shifted her eyes to his face. He saw the smile forming on her lips. She then opened her arms and took a step forward.

"I can see that. We didn't get a chance to hug in the game room," she said.

As she made contact with him, his cock grew to full size.

"I guess you're okay if I just stay naked." Jack commented

"You look like you want to stay that way, but you haven't offered to take my clothes yet." She replied.

"How rude of me." He said with a smile. "May I take your clothes?"

"Yes, thank you." She said as she stripped. "I think another hug is in order now.

Jack took her clothes and laid them on the chair, then stepped towards her for a naked hug. She gripped his cock with one hand and placed her other on one of his nipples.

Jack let out a soft sigh as he cupped her breasts. He played with her nipples as she played with his. They toyed with each other for a few minutes then parted.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Jack offered.

"That would be nice, thank you," she responded as she seated herself on the couch. "Jill tells me you are interested in starting up a writer's group."

Jack returned with her glass of wine. "Are you a writer? I write a bit and sort of got away from it, but I really enjoyed it and I thought that a group might be just the push I need to get back into it."

Cindy took the glass and after a sip replied, "I wrote mainly for fun and didn't allow many people to read what I wrote, but, like you, I enjoyed it a lot. What did you write about?"

Jack sat next to her pressing his naked thigh against her equally naked thigh. "I wrote what I like to call social commentary. I often set up a scene and explored as many sides of it as I could. A lot of it was erotic and almost all had a twist at the end." He paused as if reflecting on the past. "What about you, what did you write about?"

"Mostly I wrote erotic fantasies and that's why I didn't allow anyone to read them." She shared, "but I think I'd share them with you if I still had them."

Jack suddenly leaned over to her; "I have an idea that I used to do in one of the writing groups I went to. It was to write for 15 minutes about a prompt that was given without being concerned about spelling, grammar, or punctuation. Then we read what we wrote to each other. If you are interesting I have a great idea for a prompt."

"That does sound interesting, but it depends on what the prompt is." She said.

"How about, 'we were naked together for the first time' or something similar?"

"I like it. Do you have pen and paper?" She asked leaning forward.

Jack got up and came back a couple of minutes later with a couple of notebooks, pens, and the kitchen timer. He saw that Cindy was more aroused than when he left.

"We might write better at the table rather than trying to balance everything on our knees." He said.

They both settled at the kitchen table with notebooks and pens. Jack set the timer and they both started to write. Silence followed for several minutes until a sigh punctuated it. Jack looked up and noticed that Cindy had one hand under the table and was trying to write feverously with only one hand. Jack lowered his hand to stroke his erection as he wrote a passage about watching his naked partner masturbating in front of him.

Cindy and Jack were both shocked when the timer alarm sounded. Both were panting and struggling to catch their breaths. Jack regained his composure first.

"Would you like to go back to the couch and read our stories to each other?" Jack asked.

Cindy could only nod, but she got up with her notebook and took her seat on the couch. Jack followed her but before he could sit down Cindy said, "That was fun."

Jack sat beside her as close as before. He felt her hand around his cock and he slipped a finger between her folds. "Want me to read first, or do you want to?"

"I want to hear what you wrote." Cindy said.

Jack relayed his story that started by describing the naked body sitting beside him. He read about feather light touches across her nipples and chest. His story changed a bit after he noticed her masturbating and he following her lead. He read what he had written and his fingers became wet with her juices while he read about her nipples becoming wet with his saliva. He read about his tongue exploring her body from neck down to that point where her fingers were buried. That was as far as he had gotten in the allotted time. As he finished reading his story, he felt her stiffen under his hand, then collapsed like a rag doll.

Cindy recovered and said, "That was hot and I look forward to you licking me all over."

Cindy started to read her story and Jack brushed his fingertips lightly over her folds. He felt that she would be too sensitive for anything more aggressive right now. Her hand stroked his erection; she ran her fingertips along the underside and cupped his balls. He had a hard time following her story until he realized that her fingers were following the path of what her tongue did in the story she wrote.

Once she finished reading she leaned over and took as much of Jack's cock into her mouth, stroking him with her lips and tongue.

Jack got up and refilled their wine glasses. "I like writing with you." He said handing her wine glass to her.

"Me too," she responded. "You haven't cum yet. Do you want me to get you off with my mouth or do you want to fuck?"

"I'm good right now, but I will take a rain check." Jack answered. "In the couple of days I've been here I've had more sex than I've had in the past year. I'm afraid that if I keep up this pace I'll be in the hospital before the end of the week. I really enjoy the fondling and the foreplay and that's enough for now."

After another hour of play and chats about writing and how writing naked could work, they said good night.

The next morning Jack again headed out to the gym. He eyed the rebounder remembering his routine with this piece of equipment. He pushed that out of his mind and got on the treadmill. He was building up a nice sweat and thinking about checking out the other equipment. He didn't know the names of any of these machines or what muscle groups they worked, but they all looked like they were for upper body work. He set a light weight on the closest machine and took the seat. He pushed the bar forward and felt it work his back. This was a very easy weight for him and perfect to start with.

He finished his second set of 10 reps and rested a bit before starting his third set when he noticed Cat watching him from a few feet away.

"Hi," he said. "Did you come for a workout?"

"Actually I came to watch you, but I might lift a few weights." She said. "Do you have more to do on that machine?"

"I have one more set planned, but watching you might be more fun." He answered.

"Do your set. I love to see those muscles flex." She said.

Jack started his final set as Cat stepped closer to get a good view. He expected her to start stroking his body and was grateful he had chosen such light weights. She stared at his chest staying out of the path of his arms pushing out the bar. She then lowered her gaze to his stomach and finally she dropped to her knees in front of him. His knees were spread about shoulder width while on this machine. The weights were behind him so there was nothing blocking her view of his groin.

He started to hold the position a bit longer and spread his legs a bit more. He felt his arousal building knowing she watched. He had 5 more reps to go and as he pushed the weight forward, he spread his legs further.

"Am I interfering with your workout?" She asked.

"You are helping my workout. I put on very light weights and you are helping me to hold the position longer." He answered.

"That's good. I remember being told to use light weights and hold them for a count of 10. Would it help more if I counted for you?" Cat then put her hand on the budge in the front of Jacks shorts and started to count, "One...Two...Three..." She stopped as Jack's erection gained full size. "Is this helping?"

Jack released the weight and responded, "Wow! You are definitely helping. I'm not sure I can finish."

"You need to do one more; come on you can do it. She reached between his legs and started to rub her hand back and forth over his erection. "After you finish here you need to do the trampoline."

Jack pushed the weight forward and heard Cat say "One...Two...Three..."

She reached the count of 10 and Jack almost collapsed. He lowered the weigh still under control but just barely and took a moment to breathe heavily.

"That was great," He said, "You are a great workout partner."

"For me too, are you ready for the trampoline? Cat asked.

"You first," Jack said, leading her over to the rebounder and assisting her in mounting it, making sure she had a firm grip on the handrail, before sliding his hand under her shift. He quickly assessed that she wore no panties and was moist. His finger slipped into her channel easily and she slowly started to bounce.

Within just a few seconds her breathing increased and so did her pace. Soon she was jogging in place rapidly then fell forward into Jack's waiting arms in the midst of a powerful orgasm.

Cat regained her breath after a minute or two, "Now I get why you like that so much. That was intense. Give me a minute and then I looking forward to returning the favor.

Jack supported her until she stabilized he then climbed onto the rebounder. He gripped the handrail and Cat slid her hand under the waistband of his shorts and lightly gripped his cock enjoying the feel of it rising.

Jack started to jog in place and like before felt the intense pleasure. He knew he could not last long this way and soon, stepped down. Cat maintained her grip on his cock and squeezed him as he stood leaning against her.

Once Jack regained his strength, Cat asked what plans he had for the rest of the day.

"I'm going over to the community garden later this morning to plant a tomato bush and I am going over to Jill's to discuss a writers group later this afternoon, but now I'm thinking of a bit of breakfast then maybe seeing you naked.

"You garden too?" she asked.

"I talked with the gardener the other day and he said I could have a plot. He said he would get a plant for me. I'm not sure if it's here yet, but I can prepare the bed for it." Jack answered. "Do you like to garden?"

"I have a plot there too and get over every other day or two. I grow carrots and beets with a bit of kale." She answered. "Mind if I tag along?"

"Love to spend the day with you. Have you eaten yet?"

She still had her hand around his cock and now gave it another squeeze before removing her hand. "Let's get some breakfast then go back to your place." She replied, " By the way, I do like fondling you."

"I like that too and feel free whenever the mood strikes." Jack said as he grabbed her hand and thrust it back inside his shorts."

They disengaged and went over to the cafeteria for a quick bit to eat. After breakfast and just before they stepped out of the cafeteria, Cat put her hand on his cock on the outside of his shorts. They both glanced around making sure no one was watching, she then slipped her hand inside his shorts for a quick squeeze. She only held onto his naked cock for a second before removing her hand. They smiled at each other then walked over to Jacks apartment.

Upon entering the apartment clothes were shed immediately. Cat dropped to her knees and licked Jacks cock and balls before taking his head into her mouth.

12