Retirement Community Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack, with effort, moved back, "Slow down. We have all day and if you make me cum too soon then we will be done."

"So we have to go slow? She asked.

"I can lick and finger you as much as you like, but go slow when playing with me. I'm already on the edge from our activities at the gym and over breakfast. Have a seat and allow me to bring you up to the same level you have me at." Jack directed.

Cat reclined on the couch and spread her legs. Jack surprised her by grabbing one of her feet and licking across the top of her foot and around her ankle. He then licked up the front of her leg up to her knee and after circling her knee several times gently laid down her leg and shifted to her other leg where he repeated the same process.

He licked up her thigh first on the outside then up the front of her thigh from knee to hip on both legs. He then spread her legs so he could easily access her inner thigh. Slow licks became his trademark as he progressed upwards and instead of following the same path back down as he had on the front of her thigh and the outside, he licked across her moist center and headed down the other thigh, before reversing course and heading back up.

Jack lifted Cat's legs and shoved his tongue into her slick channel. He pumped her with his tongue until she started to quiver he then licked up to her clit and flicked his tongue back and forth over the engorged bud. She came explosively and then collapsed.


12