Retirement Community Pt. 07

Story Info
Laundry Day.
4.6k words
4.62
18.7k
16

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retirement Community Part 7

Jack learns how to take care of basic needs.

-Joe-

Jack's morning routine now included the gym before breakfast and he expected it to be empty when he walked in. Jill sat on the bike leaning forward and pedaling at a pace that caused her butt cheeks to jiggle. Jack admired the view for a moment more before announcing himself.

"Good morning, Jill. I see you decided to come here early today."

"Hi Jack." She answered, "After yesterday when you told me you do your workout early, I thought I'd join you."

"I'm glad you did," Jack replied, "The view you presented when I came in made my day."

Jill laughed a bit. "I thought someone was behind me. Do you like my workout clothes?"

Jill wore a small white tank top and a pair of shorts that seemed a bit short on her. They didn't show a lot of cheek, but were cut high on the sides so they showed off a lot of thigh.

"I like the new look." He said. "Both from the front and the back."

"Good," she said.

Jack started his workout on the treadmill as he had every day since he moved in. He kept his eyes on Jill watching her breasts move in time with the pedal rotations. He noticed a bit of perspiration forming on her face and down the center of her chest.

"What are your plans for today?" he asked her.

"Today is shopping day for me. Want to join me? I get the shuttle to take me over to the shopping center and pick me back up in an hour." She answered.

"That's a great idea. I was wondering where everyone goes to shop. I'm starting to run low on wine." Jack said just as he finished his time on the treadmill and headed to one of the weight machines.

Jill watched him as he positioned himself on the machine and adjust the weights. "You are not the only one who likes to watch," she said dismounting the bike and moving to directly in front of him.

Jack smiled at his audience, "Enjoy, I know I did watching you." He spread his legs a bit and started his routine.

Jill didn't attempt to fondle him while he finished his workout, but as he looked like he was ready to leave said, "Aren't you going to use the trampoline? I'm looking forward to helping." The smirk on her face told him he did not want to pass this up.

He stepped up onto the rebounder and grabbed the handrail. He started to shift his weight from one leg to the other. His erection became obvious when he thought about Jill's reason for wanting him on this machine. She stepped closer and first rested her hand on the budge in his shorts. His erection grew and she wrapped her hand around it. Seconds later her hand was inside his shorts and his motions were causing his cock to hump her hand. They both enjoyed this play for a few minutes longer before ending it.

After the gym and breakfast Jack put together a list of items he needed and headed over to Jill's apartment. She called for the shuttle and explained to him the shuttle company. They catered to seniors giving rides to the store, doctors, etc. They would sometimes wait if the visit was short, but mostly they leave and returned at a specified time.

The shuttle arrived quickly and the two explored the grocery store, Jack made note of the items they carried that he might need. They paid for their items and waited about ten minutes for the shuttle to arrive and take them back. Jack thought this to be very convenient and inexpensive.

"Thanks for introducing me to both the shuttle and store." Jack said.

"I go every week and you are welcomed to join me. It would be nice to have someone to shop with." She said.

"Let's plan on that." Jack said.

"Before you go I need to mention something to you. It seems you have created a disturbance in the force, if I understand my grandson's references. Jim came to talk with me yesterday." Jill stated.

"I don't think I know Jim." Jack responded.

"There is no reason you would. He is one of the men here who rarely leaves his apartment. He complained that no one has come to visit him since you arrived here."

"Is that my fault?" Jack inquired.

"Let me explain. A couple of years ago the welcoming committee, Karen, Judy, and Sue decided to visit all the men here. They still liked men and, as you may have noticed there isn't a lot to do around here unless you want to join the anti-men groups in the gaming room. They visited the men and flirted with them. Some of the men only wanted to see their tits, or get a hand job. Occasionally someone would ask for a blowjob, but none of the men wanted anything but a sexual release. Over time about a dozen of us started to visit the men since we all liked to be desired and it really didn't matter if they would not return the favor."

"I can see that to be very frustrating for you." Jack offered.

"Not really, it was fun and the best we could do until you showed up. We have been neglecting the other men for a while now and they are starting to complain. So now we are starting to talk about visiting them on a regular basis. I wanted to mention it to you in case you see one of the men and wonder why he hates you so much."

"Okay, several women have stated that they have other lovers here and no one can be exclusive, I guess that is what everyone has been talking about. Thanks for letting me know." Jack answered before heading back to his apartment.

It was still only mid morning and Jack thought that now would be a good time to do laundry. He had seen the laundry room and the dozen or so washers and driers so he figured no time like the present. He grabbed a handful of change, his laundry, and soap; he then walked over.

The laundry room was clean unlike so many he'd seen before and the machines appeared to be fairly new. He noticed Carol loading her laundry into one of the washers and announced his presence "Looks like laundry day."

"Hi Jack. Yes, every week like clockwork. I see you are here for the same reason." Carol replied.

"Yep, even when you don't wear much you still have something to wash. Now for the waiting and remembering to check your laundry. I lived in a house for a long time with a washer and dryer in the garage. It was never a problem if I forgot to unload my clothes for a day." Jack shared.

"I always carry a timer when I do laundry," Carol shared.

"That's a good idea." I'll have to remember to set mine when I get back home.

"Well, since we are both stuck with being available for the next couple of hours, do you want to just hang out? We can go back to my place and have a coffee." She offered.

"That sounds nice, but didn't we make a promise the other day at the cafeteria?" Jack reminded her.

A smile formed on Carol's lips and her nipples became a bit more pronounced. "I believe we did. Would you like to fulfill that promise now?"

"Definitely." Jack answered.

They walked back to Carol's apartment. The layout was the same, but her furnishings were different, not so masculine. She certainly had good taste and everything seemed to compliment every other item. The last time they were naked together was in Jack's apartment in his living room and on his couch. This time she led him back into her bedroom.

Carol pulled her shift over her head as soon as they entered the bedroom. Jack removed his clothes leaving them on a chair in the corner.

"I understand that you prefer oral and like to lick more often than being licked." She said.

"I see you have been doing some research on me." Jack replied, "What else do you know, or would like to know?"

"I like what I've heard so far and would love to experience your tongue all over my body." She said as she climbed onto the bed.

"Would you like a full body tongue massage? Where do you want me to start licking?" He asked positioning himself next to her on the bed.

"I've already learned that you have a very active imagination, so why don't you surprise me." She said.

Jack leaned over her body and started to suck on her shoulder. He moved his mouth down her arm a couple of inches then sucked and tongued the flesh again. He inched his way down to her hand the sucked each finger before opening her hand and tonguing her palm. That was a bit ticklish for her so he moved up to the inside of her wrist. It was likewise very sensitive but not as ticklish.

Jack worked his way up the inside of her arm in the same fashion he'd used on the outside. He reached the next sensitive spot. He slowed his upwards movement by licking the inside of her elbow and covering as much skin as possible. He moved further up and found the skin there much more responsive that the outside had been. He raised her arm as he went higher. She started to moan at the highest part that was sill arm. He paused for just a few seconds to allow her a chance to experience the transition. He then buried his face in her armpit tonguing and sucking that sensitive area. Her moaning increased and he spent more time there than any other part so far.

He pulled away and heard her say, "Wow!"

He started on the other arm and followed the same procedure.

Both arms completed, he moved on to her chest and dragged his tongue from one shoulder to the other then inched down in a zigzagging pattern. When he reached her nipples he went around them until his path was below her breasts. He then chose one breast and circled it with his tongue in a spiral pattern with her nipple at the center and the last to be touched. Finally reaching her nipple he sucked and gently nibbled the hardened tip before moving on to her other breast to give it an equal massage.

He continued the zigzag pattern across her stomach to a line where her pubic hair started. His tongue traced down one leg in the same manner as he had on her arm. Outside first moving down, then shifting to inside of the leg to move back up. He slowed his upward motions once he reached her inner thigh. She opened her legs wider for him and just as he reached the upper most part of her leg he shifted to her other leg and followed the same pattern.

When he reached the upper inside thigh of her other leg he moved his tongue up that extra inch to find her wet center. She moved with him as he thrust in and out. She shuddered then relaxed. He then started to slowly lick her, first licked from the bottom of her opening up to her clitoris, he licked back down slowly, then back up. The next time down he extended his reach to include that very sensitive area below her opening.

She started to move, lifting her hips and spreading her legs wider. Jack continued to lick her using long slow licks. He paused every so often to probe her wet channel before returning to the long slow licks each time staring from a point just a bit lower than the time before.

The kitchen timer sounded.

They reluctantly got up and dressed.

"We have another hour after we put our clothes in the dryer," Carol announced.

Jack responded, "I can go for another taste, if you're up for it."

"That was fantastic. I'm not sure you can top that." Carol said.

They put their laundry in the dryers and headed back to Carol's apartment. She poured them both a glass of wine and sat down in her living room.

Carol sat down with her wine and looked over at Jack. "I think I like seeing you naked."

Jack smiled and responded, "I know I like seeing you naked."

"How about if we just spread our legs and stare at each other?" she asked.

"I'm good with that. We can start out here then move to the bed and get a little closer." He suggested.

"You mean just look from inches away?"

"Sounds like fun don't you think? Then maybe I can give you a breath massage, where I just breathe on your skin but not touch." Jack added.

"Where do you learn this stuff?" She asked. "Would you just breathe your breath between my legs too?"

"Definitely, that is part of the fun." He responded.

"Where have you been all my life?" Carol exclaimed.

Jack removed his clothes and sat back down. He looked over at Carol who took the hint and removed her shift. She sat and spread her legs.

"How long do you think we have to stay out here before we go back into the bedroom and get closer?" She asked.

Jack giggled at that, "This is your game. You get to set the rules."

"Let's go." She announced and they both took the few steps leading to her bed. She lay down and Jack positioned himself so that he looked at the apex of her legs from a couple of inches away and his cock rested the same distance from her mouth. He blew as if gently blowing out candles on a birthday cake. This cake he definitely wanted to sample.

Carol felt the breath and sighed. She raised one knee exposing her core to him.

He continued to blow a stream of air between her legs and she opened them wider. He moved his head closer still, placing it between her legs. He was within tongue distance and again he blew a steam of air. He could blow that stream from her clit, across her channel and onto her anus. She thrust up to him, but he stayed just out of reach so he could blow again and again.

He finally stopped his teasing of her and licked her long and slow until again she quivered with pleasure. They bask in the warm glow until the timer again sounded.

They retrieved their clothes thanking each other for the most pleasant laundry day either of them have ever had.

Jack took his laundry home and put it all away. He had to make the bed since he had also washed his sheets. It was close to lunchtime so he headed down to the cafeteria.

After lunch Jack stopped by the garden to find the gardener there along with the tomato plant he promised. Jack compared ideas with the professional and was pleased that most things here were organic.

Jack planted the small tomato plant and set up the cage to surround it. He added all the amendments he wanted and gave it a good watering. A couple of hours later Jack looked at his plot and the four-inch tall plant with pride. The gardener also commented that he had done a good job.

Jack considered the day to be a major success. He had done some grocery shopping, laundry, and gardening. He headed home to spend the rest of the day reading and drinking wine, before retiring for the evening.

The morning light illuminated the sidewalk as Jack entered the gym following his everyday pattern. He had just started his stink on the treadmill when Helen walked in. She wore a top only and it barely covered her. He looked forward to see what she looked like from behind.

"Good morning, Helen. Do you work out in here too?" He asked.

"I haven't in over a week, but I do need to get back into it. I was on a schedule to do a bit every other day, but then missed a couple of days and lost the momentum." She answered.

"I know what you mean. I'm trying to set a pattern for myself, by coming every day, but only doing a light workout." Jack responded.

"Will it bother you if I do a bit here too?" She asked.

"Not at all," He responded, "there is plenty of room here for two"

She turned around and mounted the rebounder. She gripped the handrail with both hands and faced the wall, her back faced him, and he noticed.

The top she wore was flared at the hem and only covered less than half of her butt. It looked to Jack as if she wore no panties, and it was thin enough that he should be able to see the 'whale tail', but none was evident. She started to bounce from one leg to the other causing her bare butt to sway. Jack got instantly erect and hypnotized by her motions. She finished her time on the rebounder after a few minutes; far too early for Jack's liking and went over to the bar on the wall used for stretches. Again with her back facing him she gripped the bar and bent over. Her entire butt winked at him.

Jack felt his cock press hard against his shorts making itself very noticeable. Helen completed her stretch, glanced over at Jack, who was trying to position himself on the weight machine. She smiled noting the effect she caused. She mounted the bike and started to pedal. She no longer presented the object of Jack's lust to him and he calmed a bit.

"I enjoyed our card game the other day and wonder if you would like to do it again sometime soon?" He asked.

"Joan and I loved it too. You are far more fun to be around than the old women in the game room. I'd love to play anything with you." She said, and Jack wasn't sure if that was code for something sexual or just an innocent turn of phrase.

"Do you play backgammon?" She asked.

"I love the game, but I have only played on the computer. I do win often, but it is a free game and I think pretty easy." He answered.

"In that case we won't play for money," she said laughing. Do you have any plans for today? Would you like to play? This time I can provide the coffee."

"I'd like that." Jack responded. They both ended their routines and headed out the door, Jack being the gentleman allowed her to go first, at least he told himself that was the reason.

He mentally slapped himself and started to walk beside her.

"That is a nice dress you are wearing today? It is very different from what I've seen others wear around her." Jack said trying to make conversation, but the only thought in his mind was Helen wearing this top.

"I'm glad you like it. I haven't had any reason to wear it until you moved in." She answered.

"Why is that?" Jack wanted to know.

"I'm sure you noticed that there are not many men around her who actually get out of their apartments. Almost everyone wore what you see those old bitties wear. When you moved in some of us started to wear the shorter and thinner shifts. I personally like the shorter tops as opposed to the dress like shifts others wear. We are all aware that you notice those of us who are not afraid to flaunt and flirt a bit." She said as she opened the door to her apartment.

She lead the way inside and placed a game box on the table. They set up the board. She stopped and asked, "I did promise you some coffee, didn't I?" She got up and set up her coffee pot. She reached into a cabinet above her head raising the back of her top exposing her bare behind. Jack again felt his erection rise. She bent over to retrieve a bottle of brandy. Her butt was completely bare and Jack sighed. She held that position a bit longer than needed to get the bottle.

"I like your choice in tops." Jack said,

Helen turned around to face Jack and set the bottle on the table. She grabbed the hem of her top at each hip and raised it a bit while she swung her hips right and left. "This little thing?" She said, before turning around, lifting the top higher, wiggling her butt, and bending over. She danced like that for half a minute before turning back around and releasing her top allowing it to fall back into position.

"You like short skirts?" She asked.

"I really do and this one looks great on you." Jack answered.

"Good, I really like flaunting too. I'm glad I can do it in front of someone who appreciates it. I can't wear it out in front of the others, but early morning is fine." She shared, and then added, "I've heard that you have had a few ladies fondling you while you were on the trampoline."

"That's true and I loved it, I look forward to doing it again, whenever the opportunity presents itself." He verified.

"It might be nice if I had a hand, such as yours caressing me while I used the trampoline." She teased.

"That could be fun." He responded.

"I know that a lot of women are proud of their breasts and think that is all men are interested in seeing. I am not ashamed of my breasts, but..." She started.

"And you have very nice breasts." Jack interjected.

"Thank you." she responded, " But I think, and pardon the pun, think that my best assets are behind me." She said with a giggle.

She turned to get something else from the kitchen giving Jack a nice view of her walking away and the sway of her butt.

"You do have a great looking ass." Jack said.

12