Retirement Community Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen stopped, lifted the back of her top and wiggled her butt. "You like?" She teased.

"I like, a lot." He responded.

She continued to move her butt for him as she giggled. She finally remembered why she had gotten up and continued into the kitchen. She opened a cabinet door and looked up.

"Jack could you get down a couple of glasses for me?" She then leaned forward and wiggled her butt again; "I can make it worth your while." She added lifting her top again.

Jack joined her and stroked her ass. "What do you need?" He asked.

"You're doing it." She answered pressing her butt into his hand, "But could you also get down two of those glasses?"

Jack retrieved the glassware and continued to fondle her fleshy derriere. He reluctantly released her when the coffee indicated it was ready. He watched Helen prepare the two iced coffees and followed her back to the table. She poured bit of brandy into each glass.

"Shall we play?" She asked.

"I thought we were." Jack replied.

She laughed and said, "That we are and don't stop, but let's also play backgammon."

They each rolled a die to determine who would move first, then preceded to play.

The game was touch and go for a while; Jack turned out to be a better player than he thought, but in the end Helen won.

She got up to get a snack and as she walked away Jack said, "I do like looking at your ass."

"Would you like a closer view?" She asked leaning over and again raising her top.

Jack moved over to her and again stroked her bare bottom. He knelt behind her and gently blew across her butt.

She straightened, grabbed his hand, and led him into the bedroom. "You can have a much closer view after you take off your clothes and lie down."

Jack was naked and lying on the bed within seconds. He knew what she was about to do.

She positioned herself over him on her hands and knees. Her knees were by his ears and his view was of the glistening center between her legs. She slowly lowered herself to him then started to rock back and forth. "This is a yoga position I modified." She explained. The modified position consisted of her sitting upright then bending over. What Jack saw was her anus when she sat upright and her wet core when she bent over.

Jack extended his tongue, but she stayed just out of reach. Slowly she lowered herself until he could just touch her then she started rocking again. His tongue could graze her from anus to clit, but not much more.

After a minute of this she again lowered herself and said, "I can tell by your cock that you like this as much as I do." She then lowered her head and licked the tip of Jack's cock. He now had access to all of her and took full advantage.

She sat upright and increased the tempo of her rocking across Jack's tongue. She was soon thrashing about over Jack's tongue. She then fell forward with her cheek resting on his erection.

Jack loved the view now presented to him and started to lick her long and slow until she was ready for more.

She indicated she wanted more by taking Jack's cock into her mouth and cupping his balls. Jack increased the pressure of his licks and continues the long and somewhat faster licking. Helen was ready and sat upright onto Jack's extended tongue and started to bounce, slowly at first.

She again exhausted herself and leaned forward just like before and like before presented Jack with the view he enjoyed. He began the licking routine again, long and slow.

When Helen became more active this time she rolled over and off of Jack. "That was fun." She said, but I'm not sure how much more I can take right now. Want to use something other than your tongue? The rumor going around is that you only like oral."

Jack responded, "It's not that I only like oral, but I do like oral a lot. It's that I like sex and when I cum, the sex is over for me for at least a day or two. Plus there are so many of you sexy and horny women around wanting my attention, I'd be dead in a week if I tried to cum with all of you."

Jack paused for a moment then said, "If you are not too sore right now we can do something different."

He rolled her onto her back and she immediately spread her legs. "Oh yes, I want to feel that inside." She said.

Jack put the head of his cock high on her pelvis and rocked back. He rubbed the underside of his cock across her wetness, but did not enter her. She started to moan with pleasure and spread her legs wider. Jack slipped lower then entered her slowly but fully. He then started to pump her slowly in as deep as possible and then almost all the way out.

He was already too aroused to make this last as long as he wanted and soon he was fucking fast and came strongly. He collapsed on top of her and her matching orgasm.


12