Retirement Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice job, guys. That was great." He shook both of their hands and walked out the door.

"You did really well, Kelly," Jack said. "I'll admit, I was a little nervous about you presenting to these guys -- they can be brutal. But Jim convinced me you could do it. And you did. Nice job." Jack waved to Jim, who was still in the back of the room. "I've got to run to another meeting. Thanks, Jim. I'll see you guys later." Then he walked out.

Jim started walking up to the front to get his computer. Kelly walked toward him with a huge smile on her face. When she got to him, she threw her arms around him. "Thank you!" she said as she gave him a quick hug.

"Why are you thanking me?" Jim asked.

"For convincing Jack to let me present. And for making me look good with the perfect presentation and all the practice sessions."

Jim broke the hug and took a step back. With an exaggerated bug-eyed look on his face, he moved his head up and down, from Kelly's head to her toes and back up. "Wow, you DO look good. Did I do that?"

Kelly laughed and pushed him on his shoulder. "You know what I mean!"

Jim smiled. "You're welcome. But you deserved it. Good job."

Jim unplugged his computer, and the two of them walked out of the room together.

That afternoon, Jim ran the final meeting of his career. The entire project team had previously submitted items for the Lessons Learned session, and Jim had consolidated them into categories. When they discussed the items which they could have done better, Jim drew everyone into the conversation to discuss HOW they could have improved the process. As they went through each of them, he stressed the importance of making sure the suggestions went beyond the room so they would be applied on the next project. At the end of the meeting, most people felt they really learned something from the session.

The only other planned activity was the all-important celebratory dinner. They had a small room reserved at a very good restaurant, and everyone was looking forward to it. Most people headed back to the hotel before dinner. Kelly asked Jim if she could ride with him to dinner; of course, he said yes.

Since it was a very nice restaurant, Jim didn't want to wear jeans. He stayed in his suit but took off his tie. He went down to the lobby to wait for Kelly. As soon as she got off the elevator, she saw Jim and smiled. He smiled back. She was wearing a light blue wrap dress that had white clouds all over it. Jim loved the way it wrapped across her small breasts; he thought she looked fantastic.

"Wow, you look great! Got a hot date tonight?" Jim teased.

"Yeah. I'm going out with an older guy. Did I ever tell you I'm into older men?" Kelly shot back.

"Oh yeah? Good to know. Does your 29-year-old husband know that?"

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, but I told him he's okay for the time being."

As Kelly started walking toward the parking lot, Jim couldn't help but notice how nice her butt looked in the dress. He always thought Kelly had a great body, but he felt bad about even thinking about her that way.

Ever the gentleman, Jim opened the door for Kelly. As she sat down, her dress opened across her leg, exposing her thigh. Kelly saw Jim looking at her leg, so she hesitated just a second before crossing one section of the dress over the other to cover up. She knew she had to be careful when sitting in this dress.

At the restaurant, everyone was in a good mood. They were all drinking for the first half hour, with people re-living some of the funny events from the project. Jim wasn't a big drinker, but he could nurse a scotch and soda for a long time. Most people were drinking beer; Kelly had an apple martini.

When they finally started sitting down to dinner, Kelly waved Jim over to her table, where she was standing behind a chair. She had saved the seat next to her for Jim. As they sat down, Kelly's dress again gaped across her thigh, this time even higher than before. Jim looked down and saw it, and he got excited seeing how high it went up her leg. But this time, Kelly didn't adjust the dress to cover her leg. She just pulled her chair in, with her bare thigh next to Jim's leg after he sat down.

During dinner, there was lots of loud laughter as people continued drinking and telling stories. Kelly ordered a second drink, but she didn't even finish it. Many of the other people were already on third and fourth drinks. As usual, Kelly and Jim teased each other. More than once, Kelly playfully hit Jim on the shoulder. A few times, her leg -- her bare leg -- brushed up against Jim. He was pretty sure it was just an innocent movement, but he liked it. And it excited him.

As dinner finished up, a number of folks were heading out to a bar. Jim turned to Kelly.

"I think I'm going to head back to the hotel. I can't keep up with this group. How about you? You going out, or do want a ride back to the hotel?"

"I'll go back, too. I'm an old, married lady. I can't keep up with this crowd," she laughed.

"If YOU'RE old, what does that make me?" Jim asked with a laugh.

"It makes you perfect," Kelly replied quietly and seductively.

At the hotel, as they got into the elevator, Kelly turned to Jim.

"I've got a little going-away slash retirement slash thank-you gift for you. Can I bring it to your room?"

"Sure," Jim said. "I'm in 904."

"Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes."

When he got in his room, Jim hung up his suit jacket. He wasn't sure why, but he brushed his teeth to make sure he had fresh breath.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. He opened it and let Kelly in. She had her purse, but no other package.

"Hi, again," she said, almost nervously, as she walked past Jim. He closed the door.

She put her purse on the coffee table and turned toward Jim. For the first time all night, she looked serious.

"You know, you're my favorite person on the project," she said. "And I hope you know I like you a lot," she continued.

"I hope you know I feel the same way about you," he said, smiling.

"Yeah, I do. You're done with this project, right?"

Jim laughed. "I think we're ALL done."

Kelly smiled. "Yeah, I guess so. And you're not doing any more projects for us, right?"

Jim was a little confused by her questioning.

"Yeah, I'm not doing any projects for anyone. Officially retiring."

"That's good," Kelly said. "So, I might not see you again... like ever," she said, with her voice getting soft and showing a little sadness.

"Possibly not," he replied, also quietly.

"That's good," she said. Jim was very confused by that response. She continued, "That's really the only way this works."

"What are you talking about, Kelly? That's the only way WHAT works."

"My gift to you. Actually, it's a gift for both of us."

Jim didn't understand what she was talking about.

"I just want to make sure you never forget me," Kelly said.

Jim started replying. "I could never forget..."

But before he finished, Kelly had untied the knot on her wrap dress, opened it up, and let it fall to the floor. She was suddenly standing there in a powder blue bra, a matching pair of panties with a wide waist band, and thigh high stockings. Jim's eyes bugged out.

"What the hell are you doing, Kelly?" Jim asked with shock.

"I'm making sure you don't forget me," Kelly said with a big smile. "Do you think you'll remember this?" she asked with a smirk.

"I would never forget you. But Jesus, Kelly, you can't do this."

"I haven't done anything yet, Jim. Would you like to do something?"

Jim just stared at her.

She grabbed her bra-covered breast and squeezed it. "Maybe you don't like my tits because they're too small."

"Your tits are beautiful, Kelly. I've always loved them." Suddenly he felt embarrassed.

Kelly smiled. "You've always loved my tits, Jim? How nice. But why don't you come here and get a better look. You can help me take off my bra."

"Shit, Kelly, you are beautiful and I'd like to do lots of things, but we can't. What about Brad?"

"Brad knows all about it," Kelly said. "He encouraged me to do this."

"Bullshit!" Jim said.

"No bullshit," Kelly replied. "He knew I wanted to, and he told me to go for it. He didn't want me carrying on some long affair with you, but he said one night was fine as long as I came home to him."

"Are you serious?"

Kelly nodded.

"So, we can..." he wasn't sure what to say.

Kelly helped him out, speaking softly. "We can fuck, Jim. I want to fuck. We're going to fuck. And no guilt. Just fun."

Jim paused to think about what she just said. Then he started walking toward Kelly smiling. Kelly was smiling too, especially when she saw the bulge in Jim's pants. "I don't understand the young generation," Jim said, "but I am not going to complain."

He wrapped his arms around Kelly and pulled her tight against him. They both let out a quiet moan. He moved his hands down to Kelly's butt, and he suddenly realized her panties were a thong. He was touching her bare butt. He groaned again. Then Jim moved his hands to Kelly's breasts and squeezed them through the bra. Again, they both quietly moaned. Kelly's nipples were sticking out through her bra.

Jim turned Kelly around. He moved her hair over to her left shoulder so her right shoulder was bare, and he kissed her neck. He kissed her shoulder then her neck again. He straightened up and turned them both around so they were facing the large mirror over the desk, and he unhooked her bra. He remained behind her as he pushed the straps off of her shoulders. When he saw her breasts come into view in the mirror, he let out a quiet moan. Kelly's large A / small B breasts showed the firmness of a twenty-something, with no sag at all. She had dark red areolas with very hard nipples.

"Oh, God, Kelly. You are beautiful. Just beautiful."

As Kelly smiled, Jim slid his hands under her arms and cupped both of her breasts. He gently squeezed them and released them over and over. He pushed his body against her, allowing her to feel his hard dick against her butt. He pinched both of her nipples, causing Kelly to let out a sweet moan.

"Yes, yes, I like that," she said softly.

Jim hadn't touched a woman in four years, and he hadn't been with someone this young in forty years. He was feeling light-headed as he played with the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. Jim kissed her neck, then her shoulder, then back to her neck as he continued fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples. He kept watching the mirror, never wanting to take his eyes off her breasts.

Jim released her right breast as he slid his hand down Kelly's body, across her belly-button, and into her panties. He felt her shaved mound and rubbed it. He pressed gently on her mound, and Kelly moaned. Then he moved his hand down lower and placed his whole hand over her vulva, pulling her back against him. They both groaned. Realizing she was wet enough, Jim slipped his middle finger into her pussy, and Kelly quietly moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." He stroked in and out just a couple of times, and then pulled his finger out.

He turned Kelly around so she was now facing him. He was looking directly at her breasts and hard nipples for the first time, and he thought they were perfect. He bent over and took one nipple in his mouth, flicked his tongue over it very quickly, and sucked. Kelly, again, quietly said, "yes... yes... yes."

He pulled away to look at her again. He wasn't sure if it was okay to kiss her; he thought about Julia Roberts, in Pretty Woman. She said Richard Gere could fuck her, but no kissing on the lips; it was too personal. But as soon as he leaned in a little bit, he got his answer. Kelly put her hand behind his head, pulled his mouth to hers, and opened her mouth. She kissed him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth and playing with his tongue. They continued kissing as Kelly placed her other hand on Jim's crotch, rubbing his hard dick through his pants.

Kelly loved the way Jim kissed. And she loved the way he paid so much attention to her breasts. Her husband, Brad, was a good lover, and they had great sex. He always said he liked her small breasts, but he didn't spend as much time caressing them and sucking them as she might like. Jim clearly enjoyed them.

After a few minutes, Jim broke the kiss. He unbuttoned his shirt faster than he ever had before and took it off. Kelly pulled up the bottom of his undershirt and pulled it over his head. He pulled Kelly against him to feel her nipples press against him as he kissed her again. But this time, he pulled away after only a short time and kneeled down. He kissed Kelly right above her panties as he slipped his hands into the waistband on each side. He pulled them down and grabbed her butt as he kissed her bare mound. He pushed on her mound with his lips, which sent a jolt through Kelly.

"Mmmmmm. That feels so good," she quietly moaned.

Jim pulled her panties to the floor, and she stepped out of them. He gently kissed her pussy lips and stood up. He gently pushed Kelly back until she hit the desk.

"Hop up on the desk," he said.

Kelly smiled as she followed his instructions.

He pushed her toward the back of the desk. Then he picked up one knee and placed her foot on the front of the desk, with her knee up in the air. He did the same with the other leg, causing her pussy to rotate up and provide great access. Jim couldn't believe he was looking at this naked beauty, with her hard nipples, perfect breasts and wet pussy. He put both hands on her breasts again, giving some gentle squeezes before again pinching her nipples. He removed his right hand and again slid his middle finger into her wet pussy.

Kelly let out another quiet whimper. Jim stroked his finger in and out a few times before slipping in a second finger. Kelly was breathing very heavily and gasping as Jim continued to stroke. Then he bent down, pulled out his fingers, and ran his tongue from Kelly's pussy up and over her clit.

"Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh," Kelly softly moaned.

Jim continued this motion, slowly licking her pussy lips and her clit over and over. After a couple of minutes, he put his fingers back in Kelly and used his tongue to concentrate on her clit.

First, he slowly licked her clit from bottom to top, applying just a little pressure. He did this again and again as Kelly let out sweet 'mmmmm" sounds. Jim, too, let out his own "mmmmm" sounds, as he was enjoying this as much as Kelly.

As he picked up the speed of fingering her, he closed his lips around her clit and sucked, with his tongue applying direct pressure. Kelly started moaning more regularly with every suck.

"Uh. Uh. Uh." She still wasn't loud, but she was clearly feeling immense pleasure. After a few more minutes of this, Jim stopped moving his fingers in and out. He used just one finger to tap and rub her G-spot as he sucked a little harder and a little faster.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," Kelly repeated rapid fire.

Jim kept this up for another minute until Kelly groaned, "OH GOD!" Her body jerked forward a number of times, shoving her pussy into Jim's face each time. Her whole body shook as the most glorious orgasm jolted through her whole body. Her eyes were closed tightly as the feeling continued for 15 seconds.

When she was done, Jim pulled away and stood up. Kelly wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him toward her.

"Wow. That was nice. Thank you," she said.

Jim was smiling as broadly as Kelly. "You have no idea how much I enjoyed that, too," he said.

Kelly pulled Jim's head toward her, leaned in, and they kissed. It was a slow, passionate, wet kiss. Then she pushed Jim away from the desk

She hopped off the desk and again rubbed his hard dick through his pants. First, she just rubbed her flat hand up and down. Then she put her thumb on one side and wrapped her fingers around his dick as she rubbed up and down. She looked directly at Jim.

"Time to feel this inside me."

Just hearing that got Jim even more excited. Kelly reached over for her purse, opened it, and pulled out some condoms. She tore one off and handed it to Jim. Then she loosened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, lowered the zipper, and pushed his pants to the floor. Jim bent down and quickly removed his shoes, kicked off his pants, and pulled off his socks.

Kelly started rubbing him again, this time with only his thin boxer-briefs between her hand and his dick. They both moaned. Kelly bent down and pulled his underwear to the floor. She grabbed his dick and placed the tip in her mouth, circling her tongue around the head. Jim groaned loudly.

Kelly would have enjoyed giving Jim a blow job until he came, but she wanted him to come somewhere else. She released his dick and stood up. Then she walked to the bed and pulled back the bedspread and blanket. Jim stepped out of his underwear and quickly followed her. She laid down on the bed, and Jim quickly tore open the condom package and put it on.

As he crawled on the bed between Kelly's legs, he stopped.

"Do you mind if I just spend a few minutes looking at the most beautiful sight I have ever seen? Shit, Kelly, you are a fantasy come true."

Kelly laughed. "You can look later. Right now, I want you." Kelly pulled her knees back toward her shoulders, which rolled her pussy up and gave Jim an incredible view and clear access.

Jim got on his knees, not quite ready to insert his dick, and leaned forward to squeeze both of Kelly's breasts again. She let out a soft moan.

"I'm sorry...," Jim said, "they're just so perfect. You are so perfect." Kelly smiled.

Jim released her breasts and wet the middle finger of his right hand. He slid it in Kelly's pussy to make sure she was wet enough, and she let out a soft whimper. He needn't have worried; she was very wet. He moved up and got in a push-up position, with one hand on either side of her and his very hard dick resting on her pussy lips. Kelly reached down and placed the tip just inside her opening. As Jim entered her, they both moaned. He slowly lowered himself all the way.

"Oh, God, Jim, you feel so good," Kelly whispered.

Jim could not believe how tight Kelly felt. Even his average-sized dick seemed to be stretching her.

He pulled back slowly, held himself up with just the tip of his dick inside, and then he slowly lowered all the way down.

"Mmmmm," Kelly moaned.

Jim repeated the slow up and down motion, and Kelly repeated her sweet, soft moan. Jim kept this up for a couple of minutes, but even this slow movement was building up incredible tension in his body. He pushed himself up further toward the head of the bed, and before he pulled out each time, he pushed his pelvis further toward the head of the bed. The combination of Kelly's rolled-back position and Jim's pushing his body forward had the effect of rubbing Kelly's clit with each stroke. As soon as he started this, Kelly moaned, "Oh yeah. Keep doing that! Keep doing that!"

Jim got even more excited knowing Kelly was enjoying the extra movement. But he wasn't sure how much longer he could last. He really wanted to keep going until Kelly came, but he knew he was close. Suddenly he felt that familiar urge and knew he couldn't hold out any longer. But at the same moment, Kelly whispered, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God," as she started to orgasm. Jim, who was just about to shoot his load anyway, felt Kelly's pussy tightening even more on his dick. His first stream felt stronger than he had ever felt before.

Jim was grunting over and over as he continued to shoot load after load. Kelly was making soft "uh uh uh" sounds as her pelvis was pushing up again and again as her own orgasm continued. Jim kept slowly pumping until Kelly finished her orgasm. Her legs flattened on the bed and she wrapped her arms around Jim. They were both exhausted, but Kelly had enough strength to say, "Fuck, that was nice!"