Retirement Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim laughed. "I was thinking more like un-fucking-believable."

Now Kelly laughed. "Yeah, that too," she said.

Jim pushed himself off Kelly and took off the condom before he went soft. He tied it up and dropped it on the floor. Then he grabbed Kelly and pulled her on top of him. They lay there quietly for a few minutes, just enjoying the closeness of each other.

"I'd say about 50%," Jim said.

Kelly lifted her head and looked at him with a confused look. "Huh?"

"You said you wanted me to remember you. I'd say I'm about half-way there to not forgetting you."

Kelly let out a loud laugh.

"Oh, really?" she said through her laughter. "And when will you be closer to 100%?"

"Maybe after we do it again."

This brought another laugh from Kelly.

"Oh, really? Looking at your dick, I don't think you can go another round."

"Well, I need at least ten or fifteen minutes. But I know what we can do in the meantime."

"Yeah?" Kelly said. "What's that?"

Jim pulled away from her and scooted down toward the bottom of the bed. He spread her legs and crawled up in-between. He lifted her left leg and started kissing the inside of her thigh, just above her knee. Then he kissed a little higher. And then higher again. Kelly was starting to breath heavily again. Jim licked the crease where her legs met her pelvis, just outside of her pussy. Then he pulled away and put her leg down. Kelly gave a soft, disappointed whine.

Then Jim picked up her right leg and repeated the process. He kissed her inner thigh above her knee, then higher and higher again. Once again, he licked the crease at the top of her leg. But this time, he continued moving toward her pussy lips. He slowly licked her outer lips on the right, then he slowly licked her outer lips on the left. Then he stuck his tongue between her lips and licked all the way up and over her clit hood.

"Oh yeah," Kelly quietly cooed.

Jim repeated this motion, and again Kelly responded with a soft coo. He continued doing this, but his licks were going faster. Kelly made a sweet "mmm" sound with each lick, encouraging Jim on. After a few minutes of this, Jim latched on to Kelly's clit and used the same motion that made her come the first time. He closed his lips around her clit and gently sucked as rubbed his soft tongue over her clit. Kelly was now pushing her pelvis up to try and get even further into Jim's mouth. He slipped a finger into her pussy, and Kelly gasped.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Keep going. Please keep going," she said, just a little louder than a whisper.

Jim continued fingering her and licking her clit. With his free hand, he reached up and started squeezing the breasts he idolized. He would squeeze the whole breast and then pinch her nipples.

Kelly was now making sweet but unintelligible sounds. Every part of her body was on fire. Even while Jim was licking her pussy, he couldn't help but make "mmm" sounds. He was as excited as Kelly. They were both breathing hard.

Suddenly, Kelly softly, but quickly, whispered, "I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming." Her whole body shook as her orgasm hit. Her eyes squeezed shut, her legs involuntarily squeezed Jim's head, and her own head lifted off the bed as if she had been shocked with 100 volts. Her head dropped to the bed and then it jolted up again. Her body continued spasming for thirty seconds.

Finally, her head just lay flat on the bed with her eyes closed, her legs released Jim's head, and she gently pushed his head away from her pussy. Neither of them moved for two minutes.

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked down her body and saw Jim staring at her with a satisfied look on his face. She smiled back.

"To quote a friend of mine," she said, "that was un-fucking-believable."

They both laughed. Jim crawled up the bed, laid down next to Kelly, and pulled her on top of him. They quietly hugged each other. After a few minutes, Kelly slid her hand down between them and started stroking Jim's dick, which quickly responded.

"Oh my," she said, "that didn't take long to recover."

"You have that effect on me."

She continued stroking for a couple of minutes, until Jim said, "Wanna get on all fours?"

"Oh, yeah. I'd like that."

Jim walked over to the table to grab another condom. When he turned back around, Kelly was already in position, giving Jim a beautiful view of her pussy from behind.

"Wow, that's a beautiful sight."

Kelly laughed. "It ain't just for looking at. Give me what I want."

Jim quickly put on the condom and got on his knees behind Kelly. He kissed her ass on each side and then slipped a finger in her pussy, causing her to groan. He pulled his wet finger out and wiped the juice over the tip of his dick. Then he lined up his dick with her pussy and gently pushed in.

"Oh, yeah. That feels so good," Kelly quietly said.

"Jesus, Kelly, you are so tight. You feel wonderful."

Jim started stroking in and out, relatively slowly. The combination of Kelly's naturally tight pussy and this position provided incredible friction for both of them. At first, Jim held Kelly's waist, pulling back hard as he thrust in. After a few minutes of this, Kelly started moaning with each thrust. First it was just sweet "mmmm" sounds, but as it went longer, Jim could hear her moan "YES" with each thrust.

After a few more minutes like this, Jim reached forward to squeeze those breasts he loved. Using both hands, he squeezed her breasts and then pinched her nipples, bringing slightly louder "YES" chants from Kelly. The loud slapping sound that was heard each time Jim's pelvis slammed into Kelly's ass added to the excitement. By now, Jim was getting close. But again, he wanted Kelly to come first. He released one breast and started rubbing her clit.

This was the closest she came to being loud when she said, "Oh yeah, right there. Right there. Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She laid her head down on the pillow, unable to support herself.

After just over another minute, Kelly moaned, "Oh God!" as her orgasm started. Her pussy spasmed hard against Jim's dick, her butt pushed back into Jim over and over, and a tidal wave of euphoria crashed over her entire body.

A combination of hearing Kelly moan and her pussy spasming against his dick were enough to take Jim over the edge. He released five hard squirts of cum, grunting with each one. He couldn't remember the last time he came twice in one night, and the feeling of ecstasy was beyond anything he could remember.

He leaned down over Kelly's body, exhausted. They were both breathing hard. Somehow, though, Jim had the strength to gently slip his hands under Kelly's breasts to hold them once more.

Although he didn't want to move, he knew he had to remove the condom. He pulled himself up, pulled out of Kelly, and removed it. He tied it up and dropped it on the floor.

Kelly had flatted out on the bed, still face down. Jim lay next to her, one hand again under her to hold her breast and the other over her back. Kelly chuckled just a bit at his insistence on touching her breast.

After a few minutes, they both rolled on their sides to face each other, each smiling.

"Just for the record," Kelly started, "you are an incredible lover. You made me feel beyond wonderful. I promise I will never forget you."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Jim said. "I will never forget you, either."

Kelly lifted her head and held it up with her arm.

"I need you to know that this is not some regular game Brad and I play. I have never done this before, and I expect I never will. But Brad knew how I felt about you, and he wanted me to enjoy myself. We're not some crazy swingers. But I'm sure glad he let me do this."

Jim smiled at her. "Please tell Brad thank you. Let him know he's my second favorite person in the whole world right now."

Kelly laughed.

"I can never thank either of you enough for tonight. I love you as a friend, Kelly, and I just can't even describe how you made me feel tonight. In case you weren't sure, your gift worked. I will never forget you."

And he didn't.