Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then back onto her big soft ass, my fingers dragging invasively between her spread protruding pussy lips on the way past, thumbs up over her asshole. Then back up to her lower back.

Each time I reached over her my huge cock glided up the trough between her bum cheeks, the head dragging through her moist open cunt and her old puckered asshole.

"W... what are you do... doing Johnny?" she sobbed desperately. "Please, please, oh please Johnny..."

"S... soon Mrs. Spencer," I gasped. "It's gotta be just r... right..."

Leaning in close I licked up and down the long deep groove between her ass cheeks, tasting her ass and her pussy in turn.

"AAAHH...OH JOHNNY... WHAT ARE YOU DOING.. oh Johnny," she screamed. Her elderly body was shivering.

As I licked her old gaping asshole, I carefully played with her pussy, taunting and teasing her pulsing clitoris, flexing and probing fingers inside her.

Mrs. Spencer was moaning continually now, a weird primeval sound. I lapped her fat butt like she was leaking the nectar of the gods, my tongue like a corkscrew in her asshole...

Mmmm... she tasted so good... I licked my lips at the deep funky taste of her.

I slobbered into her ass and tickled and stroked her pussy at the same time. Her massive bum started to undulate and role in time with my manipulations. I could tell she was on the brink. She was gasping and shivering with every touch... I could make the dear old woman cum whenever I wanted.

After ten more minutes of this, we were both ready to burst.

Mrs. Spencer was howling with lust and making keening noises between big sobbing breaths.

"Nnngh... AHH, nnngh...AHHH , nnnghhh...AHHHHH..."

Any pretense of a massage ended at that point. I'd been teasing her for nearly two hours and it couldn't go on. Her cunt was swollen and hypersensitive. The lips were spread wide, red and wet and I could see damp muscles flexing inside. She was at the point where the slightest touch could send her over the edge...

I toyed with my cock against her cunt, poking the tennis ball sized head in between her inflamed pussy lips, teasing it, pushing against it... but no further than that.

The old woman was beside herself, gasping and groaning, trying to push back against my massive dong. It took all my willpower to pull back at the last minute.

"PLEASE... OHHHH JOHNNY PLEEEASSSE..." she screamed.

All at once I plunged it inside her sodden cunt... burying all nine inches deep... and then humped her like a steam train, out and in at a hundred miles an hour, my balls slapping against her thighs.

My big thick prick is perfect for these old ladies and even more so for Mrs. Spencer. She has sex toys that most women would find uncomfortably large. Any other cock but my massive dong would barely touch the sides.

Mrs. Spencer screamed at the unexpected invasion. "AAAAAAYYYYYYYYHHHH... AAAAYYYY... YYHHHHHH... OH GOD... OH GOD... OH GOD... blasphemy with each stroke...

"Aaaa yesss my darling... oh sweet Sandra... ahhh yesss... my darling Mrs. Spencer..."

I smiled at our reflection in the wall-length mirror as I fucked her knowing that The Reverend Mother was in there catching all the action on her video cameras. And Nurse Adams as well... the crazy bitch nurse was probably madly diddling herself...

We looked amazing, perched up on my massage table doing it doggy style. My lean tanned physique looked brilliant next to Mrs. Spencer's big old round body. Acres of oily white flesh in a downward-facing dog position that wobbled and shuddered each time I thrust into her.

It will be a movie for the ages, I thought to myself... a video classic...

The dear old lady had that look on her face that women get when they are considering their approaching orgasm. I was going to cum as well... I could feel it... I could feel it...

It was only natural to fuck her faster and faster. I really drilled her, pounding into her old cunt like a jackhammer, slapping her big quivering ass with the flat of my hand and leaving stark pink handprints on her big oily butt cheeks...

"OOOOO GODDDD YESSSS ... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK MEEEE..." she screamed between her clenched teeth, pushing her big body back to meet my virile thrusts.

Sweat began running down my brow to drip onto her big white ass. Seeing this grandmother's wrinkled old face twisted in pleasure made my balls contact. Her eyes were wide and intense and her breath slurped in and out through teeth clenched in a rictus grin.

"OH GOD JOHNNY... OH GOD JOHNNY... OH GOD JOHNNY..." she screamed, repeating my name in little staccato bursts..."

I began slapping her big fat ass cheeks like I was coming down the home stretch at the Derby - 'Spash' 'Spash' 'Spash' - hard resounding whacks...

...and then she started to cum. While I fucked her old cunt hard and fast she had the most terrific orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHH..." she screamed, the mad primal sound continuing as she spasmed over my cock. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHH... "

A torrent of her juices squirted out of her pussy, gushing out around my cock as the waves of pleasure pulsed through her geriatric flesh.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..."

The old woman's body arched against me like a teenager would, her dear old face was flushed and contorted with pleasure. Joined at the crotch as we were, I held her close and fucked her madly as Mrs. Spencer convulsed like she was having a fit.

"OHHH JOHNNY... OH JOHNNY... OH JOHNNY..., " she screamed over and over, milking the sensation, prolonging her orgasm as long as she could...

I saw the old woman's eyes go cross-eyed in the reflection of the big mirrored wall, her glasses falling off her nose, tongue lolling out of a slack mouth, saliva dribbling onto her chin...

My first thought was of massive self-congratulations. I'd given this excellent old lady the orgasm of her life. Now it was my turn. I felt my load building... the hours of teasing and edging in the old woman's gorgeous cunt had me on the very edge of an explosive orgasm.

"IM GUNNA CUMMM MRS SPENCER," I cried. "IM GUNNA FILL YOU UP... OOOOH FUCK YEAH... IM GUNNA FILL..."

That was when I realized something was wrong. Her screams of pleasure had quietened down considerably to a strange sort of gurgling sound and when I caught her reflection in the big wall mirror - she was heaving and panting, trying to catch her breath, her chubby round face was beetroot red...

"Are you okay Mrs. Spencer? I asked as my thrusts slowed. She did not reply. "Mrs. Spencer...?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NURSE ADAMS SAVES THE DAY

To her credit, Nurse Adams was on the scene in seconds, rushing into the room and casting a professional eye over Mrs. Spencer.

"So you've trying to kill them now are you?" she said angrily.

My sweet old lady was silent and still, bent over the big round pillow and spread-eagled on her stomach - and me panting and sweaty, kneeling up behind her, buried up to the hilt in her cunt...

"For god's sake," cried the nurse as she felt for the unconscious woman's pulse. "Get that bloody thing OUT OF HER!"

Shaking with feeling and on the brink of cumming, I whipped my pulsing cock out of that amazing wet velvet pussy and squeezed it really hard, desperately trying to prevent it from shooting off.

You will all know that feeling I'm sure. When you've settled in for a long jerk-off session, blissfully edging your dick to something your watching or reading and you go a little too far...

For a few minutes, my cock twitched in my hand like an unhappy animal of some kind, a steady drizzle of thick white precum oozing out the top. But, gasping and gritting my teeth, I did finally manage to get myself under control. I sat back on my haunches behind Mrs. Spencer's huge ass with my hands by my side, leaving my dick well enough alone. The poor thing quivered, long and thick and hard like a tree being blown about by a storm.

Fucking shit... the injustice of it all...

Sighing deeply at how random acts can fuck you, I watched the nurse take care of Mrs. Spencer. Her timing had been terrible but I guess I was glad she was there. It was impressive the way she looked after the old woman, checked her pulse, feeling her brow to check her temperature and, with a hand on the old lady's back, gauged the gentle in and out of Mrs. Spencer's breathing.

As I watched her deft, confident movements I saw that the nurse's lovely big tits were almost falling out of her uniform. In her rush to come to the rescue, she hadn't wasted any time doing the buttons up.

Her uniform was also bunched up around her waist - it looked more like a miniskirt then the conservative knee-length dress it actually was. Folds of the coarse pale blue fabric were scrunched up over her hips where she had neglected to tug the tight material back down over her fat round ass...

I could see the junction of her chunky thighs... and...

...mmm... oh god... dark curly pubic hair poking out under the hem...

I had to grab hold of my cock again or I'm sure I would have cum like a fountain. Holding it tight in both hands I closed my eyes and, taking long deep breaths again, tried to think of poor Mrs. Spencer rather then the nurse's ever so fuckable body.

She finally stepped back and gave Sandra Spencer's big rump a resounding slap. I guessed that this was Nurse Adams way of telling me the old woman was going to be okay.

"She's fainted," she said, turning to face me. "Obviously too much strenuous activity for the old girl. We should leave her where she is. The old dear will be just fine..."

She stopped mid diagnosis.

The look of pure disgust on her face when she caught me ogling her made me feel like an insect.

"You're a PERVERT... a bloody ANIMAL," she screamed. "You almost fucked this dear old lady to DEATH and you're showing absolutely NO INTEREST in her health... You're a... a... a DEGENERATE PIG!!"

What could I say? She was right - but cringing at her harsh words and feeling about an inch tall I still couldn't manage to drag my eyes away from her tits.

"She could HAVE DIED for god's sake," she ranted. "How can you LOOK at me like that?"

I may have been mortally embarrassed but that didn't effect my cock at all. It stood up hard and pulsing, fueled by the nurse's disheveled appearance, completely unconcerned about the nurses anger or Mrs. Spencer's health.

"WHAT CAN YOU BE THINKING?" she screamed.

"It's not my fault," I managed weakly. "Look at how you look..."

Nurse Adams turned to the mirrored wall behind us and studied her reflection for a moment and then gave a humorless little laugh. She ran a hand through her disheveled hair in a halfhearted attempt at controlling the course blonde mop ...but she didn't pull her skirt down... or button up her top...

She turned back to me with her hands on her hips.

"Well that's as may be," she smirked staring at my colossal boner. "But there'll be no more shenanigans for this old woman today. If you need to blow your load you'll have to beat it for yourself... piggy boy..."

Her round face was covered in that whore makeup that looked like it had been applied with a shotgun. Needlessly thick foundation made her face too white, rouge highlighting her cheekbones too red, eye shadow too blue and bright red lipstick applied well past the edge of her lips. Her hair was a tangle of burnt looking blonde peroxide, like a cheap clown wig you'd buy at a novelty store...

"Are you gonna beat it piggy?" she asked expectantly, a small smile turning up the corners of her wide frog mouth... "Are you gunna beat it for your sexy Nurse Adams?"

She shook her shoulders making her enormous tits sway back and forth... they almost fell completely out of her dress... one sad little button was all that held them in...

"You're a miserable teasing hypocritical bitch," I said, squeezing my shaft desperately, mesmerized by the deep valley of boob, jiggling and wobbling like jello.

"Go ahead Johnny boy... oink, oink piggy..." she muttered, looking at me expectantly. She knew she was in control.

Sitting back on my haunches I started to slowly wank my massive dong. I just couldn't help it. She looked so good. Her eyes widened happily behind the thick lenses of her glasses.

"Mmmm... good pig... beat it for nursy... beat it.. beat it off..." she said taking a step closer, watching me debase myself. "Fuck yourself, piggy boy..."

The nurse's pompous English accent drove me crazy.

"Beat it faster piggy," she gasped huskily, and, as if to spur me along, undid that one lonely button...

Those beautiful big orbs burst out the front of her uniform, jutting out and hanging over the course blue fabric. They are big and round like basketballs, bigger than her head, with large pale pink areolae like bread and butter plates. Her nipples were hard round pink marbles.

"Oh, jeeesusss Nurse Adams..." I croaked. Cum had already begun bubbling in my balls again...

She let me ogle her tits, shivering happily, basking in my adoration. She lifted them up and held them out for me, she pinched her nipples, groaning deeply...

"You're b...b... breasts are l... l... lovely N... Nurse Adams," I gasped.

"Yes piggy..." she muttered lustily, "You like m... my pussy as well don't yu?"

She lifted her skirt right up around her waist, displaying her wide hips and big hairy cunt, tucking the fabric under her mighty hanging boobs.

As I suspected she had lost her nickers somewhere, probably discarded on the concrete floor next door. The randy slut ran her fingers up and down through her thick mat of dark curly pubic hair, teasing herself, biting her lip watching me jerk my massive dong...

"Oh gods y... yes Nurse Adams," I groaned. "You know how I love your p... pussy..."

This is the way it is with us. We hate each other's guts but the sex is just so good. Even though I fuck beautiful sexy old women like Mrs. Spencer all day I can always find some for Nurse Adams.

It wasn't any one thing about her. It was everything all together. The nurse drove me crazy all the time. It was what she wore and how she wore it, and her perverse idea of makeup... and even her shitty bitchy manner... something about that snide tone in that upper-class British accent... and her so fabulous fuckable body... huge tits like a shelf out in front her big round ass like a bench out the back...

So I subserviently obeyed the nurse's orders. On my knees next to the old unconscious woman I jerked myself fast and slow, edging my big dick under the nurse's supervision.

"Mmmm ohhh yes..." she ordered. "Beat that lovely big cock piggy... beat if for Nurse Adams... slower... slower... fast... fuck yourself really fast now... don't stop... faster... faster... STOP... take your hand away... STOP!"

"Alright, now slow..."

It went on like this for ages, the randy nurse watching me closely, cleverly keeping me on the edge, rubbing herself more insistently...

"...now extra slow... use your other hand on the big purple tip pig... twist it... twist it... use your fingers... jerk a b... bit faster... no that's too fast... good...

When the perverted bitch glanced at Mrs. Spencer's gigantic ass I suddenly knew what her next order would be...

"Now finish in the old woman, p... piggy," she gasped with deadly dark humor. "I want you to... to c... cum in... in Mrs. Spencer pussy..."

I looked at her dumbstruck. She couldn't expect me to...

"I can't do it, nurse," I mumbled half-heartedly, looking at Mrs. Spencer's wide spread cunt.

"Go on piggy," she gasped. "Do it for your nursy. The old lady won't mind. Oink, oink, oink!"

The old lady's pussy did look inviting... juices still glistened on her deep warm gash and grey pubic hair...

With a depth of depravity that only the truly horny can understand I reared up against Sandra's huge gaping cunt and slid my cock back inside the old woman's unconscious body.

Nurse Adams sneered at me with distaste as though in disbelief that I could sink so low.

"Bloody hell... bloody bloody hell...you're really gonna do it aren't you?" she whispered as she rubbed herself. "I do not understand what these women see in you..."

"You... you... told me to..." I moaned. I was desperately embarrassed but I couldn't stop... didn't want to stop. "She feels so good..."

Whimpering with pleasure I started moving in and out of Sandra Spencer's golden pussy. Her beautiful wet cunt was as warm as the everglades.

Cum was percolating furiously in my balls. I gripped the old lady's hips and started fucking her faster. She was completely out of it, unaware that I was using her body like a life-size granny fuck doll.

"Go on you miserable fucker... do her... go on... fuck that old cunt..."

Mrs. Spencer's pussy felt like soft velvet heaven. I began driving my massive tool in and out of her big sloppy pussy like a pole driver. There was something marvelous about Mrs. Spencer's lovely cunt. I could use it any way I wanted - and I did. It was like jerking off but so much better...

The nurse saw everything, avidly watching me use the old lady's cunt, rubbing herself and moaning with pleasure.

"P... put it in her... ASS... p... piggy" she commanded. "In her AAAaaass..."

"Oh yeah... oh fuck yes nurse... I'm gonna do it..." I babbled.

I pulled all nine inches out of Mrs. Spencer's shagged out old pussy. My cock was like a steel spring, long and thick and hard, covered in old ladies juices. I dragged the head up that no-mans-land of skin between vagina and anus and prodded against her asshole...

The little hole was already slippery wet with oil...

I positioned the huge tennis ball head at the opening and, with a big manic grin on my face, looked to the nurse for direction.

Nurse Adams was flushed and her mouth was hanging open. She was licking her ridiculous bright red lips, rocking her body back and forth against her hand...

"Fuck her... fuck her..." begged the nurse fiercely. "FUCK her... fuck her F... FAT ASSSSsss..."

I rammed myself cruelly into the old woman.

"Ohhh fuckkk YESSSSS..."

It was heavenly. I grabbed the fat around Mrs. Spencer's hips and started pounding into her tight sphincter like a jackhammer...

Nurse Adams was suddenly very close to me.

From up on my massage table I looked down on her peroxide blonde hair. She was staring mesmerized at my massive dong sliding in and out of Mrs. Spencer's butt.

"Mmmm... oh god... yessss piggy boy... fuck that old ass..."

With her free hand, she ran fingers into the cleft of the old woman's big bum and over my cock while I stroked in and out, and cupping my balls... squeezing...

"Oh N... Nurse Adams..." I panted, "that's so goooood..."

"Mmmm... yes yes yes," she muttered to herself, peering at my colossal cock through her thick tortoiseshell glasses, watching it appear and disappear, in and out, in and out...

I felt her hand on my sweaty back... sliding down onto my butt and then she was helping, pushing me into the old woman's sloppy bum hole, driving me home even more forcefully...

"'Fuck... her... boy... fuck... her... boy... fuck... 'er ...'ard..." she gasped. Her other hand was rubbing her pussy in a blur.

As my massive tool forced wet sloppy farting sounds out of the old woman's anus, the lust-crazed nurse snuck an oily middle finger into mine.

The feeling was exquisite.

"Ahhh FUCK YESSSS..." I screamed as she delved inside my asshole, massaging my prostate. "AAAAA YEASSSSS... YESSSSSS... YESSSSSS"

With the nurse's middle finger fucking my ass I redoubled my assault into Mrs. Spencer's marvelous old bum.

One stroke, two strokes, threeeeee...

"Oh fuck fuck FUCK... I'm gonna... I'm GONNA CUMMM... nurse..."

"NO NO PIGGY," she screamed. "GIVE IT... GIVE IT 'ERE,"

The marvelous slut opened her mouth wide like one of those plastic clown heads you see at a carnival...