Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...I whipped my erupting cock out of Mrs. Spencer's ass and jammed it into the nurse's mouth.

Nurse Adams was an accomplished cocksucker. Grunting like a piggy at her mother's teat, she suckled on my huge dick.

"Mmmmm ooh fuck yesss Nurse Adams... suck it... mmmm suck it... suck my cock you FUCKING SLUT..."

She was looking up at me. Her bright red whore lips completely encircling my pulsing knob, jerking me and sucking, humming louder and louder her lips vibrating against my super sensitive flesh...

Her eyes went cross-eyed when she started to cum.

As she climaxed she opened her mouth to scream and I shoved my spurting dick right down her throat, sliding it all the way down her neck. The nurse bucked and withered, making bizarre gagging noise as she orgasmed.

The huge load I'd been boiling in my balls all afternoon, bubbled up and exploded. I was cumming... shooting huge globules of my seed into her stomach.

"AHHHHHHH ...OHHHH FUCK..."

It was so intense I lost my balance momentarily. If I hadn't been holding the back of the cocksucker's head I'd have fallen off the massage table. I gripped her hard, locking her in place, as I bucked into her mouth.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, "AAAAAAAAA YESSSSS OOOOOHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSS..."

After hours of teasing and edging, my orgasm was so intense it was like an out of body experience. I felt my thighs cramp up and my ass distend like I was having a fit...

Screaming and crying I pumped her full of my seed. The nurse was choking, going pale from lack of air.

"OHHH YESSS... OH YESSS... I sobbed, convulsing against her again and again, squirting all my cum down into her gullet.

Great long beads of cream splattered out around the edges of my prick... cum with nowhere to go... splashing out and dripping down...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When the stars cleared and I regained my senses I felt Nurse Adams slapping my legs, desperately trying to breathe. I released her head and pulled my wilting member out of her mouth

She stepped away coughing up jitze and gasping for breath.

I thought she'd be angry but she was panting happily like a dog with a bone. She burped and coughed up a big wad of my cum that poured out of her mouth and run down her chin.

"Oh... excuse me," she giggled, putting her hand delicately over her lips.

She never cracks a joke, never really smiles for that matter. I was overcome with a wave of affection for the crazy slut and getting down off the massage platform, I took her in my arms.

"You're amazing Nurse Adams," I said and then we were kissing like we cared for each other, mouths pressed tightly together, tongues exploring each other's mouths like teenagers necking in the back row of the movies. We tasted my cum and momentarily enjoying each other's company in a lovely post-coital funk.

As one, like a pair of love-birds, we turned to see Mrs. Spencer struggling to sit up. The dear old woman's eyes were open and she looked at us with a weary smile.

"Could you dear children help me please?" she croaked wearily.

Working together, the nurse and I helped the naked old woman to get up out of the strange position she was in and sat her down on the edge of the table. She sat there like a little girl, legs dangling and hands gripping the thick massage mattress, her huge saggy tits dangling down on either side of her plump round belly.

Nurse Adams immediately resumed the role of the total health professional. Holding her fingers against Mrs. Spencer's neck she felt for a heartbeat, counting the old woman's pulse.

"How are you now Mrs. Spencer?" she asked as she wiped my cum off her face with the back of her hand.

"My bottom is sore..." she groaned, "Oh... my... Johnny," she gasped. "What... did... you... do...?"

Mrs. Spencer reached out for my hand and I squeezed it reassuringly.

"You just had a bit of a turn, Mrs. Spencer," I said, hoping that would be sufficient explanation.

"A turn? a turn? You're a degenerate!" exclaimed Nurse Adams. "You could have killed Mrs. Spencer, teasing her like that... driving an old lady crazy with lust... what did you think would happen?"

I sighed and shut up. That was how it was with Nurse Adams and I. Quite literally love and hate... or lust and hate maybe. I don't think there's much difference

Mrs. Spencer squeezed my hand to reassure me.

"I really quite alright dear," she said. "I do hope The Reverend Mother got it all on film though... I definitely want to see it again."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Did you enjoy this latest chapter of Johnny's continuing adventures? Do you need more of theses lovely old ladies, Nurse Adams and The Reverend Mother? If so please vote and comment either here below or email through my profile.