Retirement Home Romp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert climbed to his feet and held his hard cock in his hand. He was a mess of cum and sweat, his chest and belly glistening in the light.

"I need to cum. Can I... cum on your dick?" Robert asked with a smile.

"You're hard again?" Dan grunted as he was snapped awake from the talking, "I swear this old fart takes viagra or something.

"I do not! I'm just very virile for my age."

"Please," Sam said, wiggling his dick back and forth, "I'd love if you did."

Robert smiled and quickly stroked himself while grabbing on to Sam's softening shaft. It only took a few strokes before Robert groaned and a few drops of cum oozed out onto Sam's cock.

"That's it?" Dan scoffed.

"I don't see you over there having multiple orgasms sleepyhead." Robert snapped back as he smeared his cum between their dicks and rubbed their heads together.

"Mmm, that felt great Robert," Sam groaned as he got to his feet, "We'll have to do that sometime when I'm still hard."

Sam kissed Robert then gently pushed him back onto his bed. He stood in front of the two and raised his arms up to stretch. Sam had the strangest feeling looking at the two out of shape elders. He wasn't attracted to them in the traditional way. But their age, their desperateness, and their extreme desire for him made him lust for them. He wanted to please them. He wanted to be their personnel slut.

"So.. what now?" Dan spoke up.

"Well, I really loved this," Sam said, swinging his hips and cock as he approached his grandfather, "and I can't wait to do it again."

Dan reached out and poked Sam's dangling cock. He was larger flaccid than Dan was hard.

Sam smirked, "I want to be your personal cocksucker from now on. How many guys are involved in this whole... Friendly situation?"

"I think about 15," Robert replied.

The number excited Sam. He imagined 15 dicks surrounding him slapping him in the face, drowning him in cum. His thoughts surprised even himself.

"Wow, ok we'll have to start slow. But eventually I want to get every cock in my mouth."

Sam turned around and went to a side door.

"Is this the bathroom?

Robert nodded his head and Sam stepped inside. He looked himself in the mirror and loved the cum covered reflection staring back. It was certainly an eventful day, he had gone bicurious to cumslut. The bathroom door opened and Sam looked to see his grandfather enter.

"Gotta piss." He grunted as he stepped up to the toilet.

"Oh! I do too," Sam replied as he stepped up next to Dan.

"Uhh, what are ya doin?"

"I thought it could be fun if we went together. Here, I'll hold yours and you can hold mine."

Sam reached down and took hold of his grandfather's dick and aimed it towards the toilet. Dan nervously did the same with Sam's. After a few awkward moments of waiting, Dan's cock erupted with a golden stream. Sam smiled excitedly as he felt the pressure surging through Dans cock. Seeing him pee made Sam's bladder relax and his own stream seeped out and grew into a powerful spray. The pair sighed as relief washed over them.

***Skip this section if you're not interested in watersports***

Sam was taller than Dan, but his long dick hung to the same height. As Dan's stream died out, Sam aimed his dick at his own and pressed Dan's head against his shaft. Dan flexed muscles and squirted a burst of urine onto Sam's dick. Sam groaned as he rubbed their dicks together with the piss lubricant. His own stream was fading down to a drizzle so he pulled Dan's dick down in front of his and splattered his piss onto Dan's head. He rubbed Dan's head against his own as his piss drizzled out and splattered around.

The pair regained control of their own dicks and slapped them against each other as they squirted out the final drops of urine. Piss coated their dicks and sprayed on their stomachs and thighs as they shook the last beads off while they casually stroked their slippery cocks.

***Resume here***

When their cocks were completely drained they released and Dan stepped back.

"Whew, you really are a naughty boy," He stated as he spanked Sam hard on his ass.

Sam let out a high pitched squeal as the pain turned to pleasure and flowed through him. He'd never been referred to like that, or spanked like the whore he aspired to be. It turned him on beyond words.

Sam joined Dan at the sink and the pair washed their bodies off. Sam splashed water on his face and wiped the cum off with a hand towel.

"So when do you think you're gonna visit again?" Dan asked with some hope in his voice.

"Well, I'm not busy tomorrow," Sam answered with a smile.

Dan smiled and stepped away to the door, stopping and turning back.

"So what are we gonna tell people about our relationship?"

"Hmm. You know, I think they'll be so horny they won't even care that we're related. Especially after they blow their load down my throat."

Dan chuckled and exited the bathroom. Sam washed his cock and face and fixed his hair before stepping back out to the room also. His grandfather was gone and Robert was passed out, snoring on the bed, still naked and covered in various fluids. Sam dressed himself and departed. He thought about saying bye to his grandfather, but he was probably asleep as well, and he'd see him tomorrow anyway.

He left the retirement home and texted his friends as he headed to his car, telling them he couldn't make it tonight. He had found something much more exciting than picking up guys at a bar, and he had a lot to plan for tomorrow.

12