Twisted Desires

Story Info
A father and son give in to their deepest desires.
5.1k words
4.65
123k
212

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story and any resemblance to real people/places/situations is purely coincidental.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

Please note that this story deals with taboo subject matter and it won't be for everyone. It contains an incestuous relationship between a father and his son, graphic sexual content, dirty talk and pregnancy kink.

Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome and appreciated.

This is part one.

Enjoy!

*****************************************************

"Oh, fuck yeah. Cum in me, daddy. Breed me," the boy on the screen screamed while on his hands and knees getting fucked hard and fast by man at least 20 years his senior.

"Here it comes, baby boy." The older man's thrusts grew wilder and more frantic as he getting closer to orgasm. A few seconds later he gave one final hard thrust, buried his cock deep in the boy's ass and came with a hoarse shout. "Take. It. All."

Gabriel Aldridge clicked the rewind button to replay the scene, squirted a generous amount of lube on his achingly hard dick, closed his right hand around it and started pumping it vigorously. This time when the man on the screen came, Gabriel went over the edge with him, thick ropes of cum spurting from his dick, some landing on the edge of his desk and the rest coating his fist.

When the aftershocks of his orgasm subsided he tacked himself back in his pants, grabbed a few tissues, cleaned the desk and his hand, closed the tab of the porn site on his computer and slammed back in his chair with a groan.

As always the guilt and self-loathing were quick to come. Not because he felt ashamed he enjoyed watching two men fuck or because he was gay, but because he was a damned liar. The last 27 years of his 47 year old life were a big fat ass lie. He'd always known he had no interest in women and yet somehow he'd ended up married to one. But that was just the tip of the iceberg.

No. The reason behind all these unpleasant, to say the least, feelings, were the thoughts he started having almost 2 years ago...When his son, Cassius, turned 18. He had no idea where they had come from or how or why. Up until that point, he had never once thought about his son in any kind of sexual way. Then one day, at the annual barbecue they were hosting every year at their house for friends and family, he had seen Cassius coming out of the pool, water sliding down his muscled torso and one by one images had started assaulting his brain. Dirty, filthy images. Of him kissing Cassius until he couldn't breathe anymore, Cassius on his knees sucking his cock, Cassius bend over a desk while he fucked his brains out, Cassius begging him to feed him his cum or breed him, stuff him so full of his seed he had no choice but to get pregnant, even though he was a man. Every single depraved fantasy he had ever had, had come to the forefront of his mind and in all of them starred his son.

It only got worse from there. The thoughts never left his mind. They grew stronger, more vivid, more insistent and a craving, more profound than anything he'd ever felt, for something he could never have started growing and growing. Sometimes, when his son was here, he found his control hanging on by a single tiny thread. He couldn't be in the same room as Cass for more than a few minutes without getting insanely aroused. And the boy didn't even have to do anything. He'd just smile at him or touch him or pass by him and Gabriel would smell his cologne and his dick would roar to life. It was a blessing Cass had to leave California for college.

But that was about to change today. Cass was coming home for Christmas and that meant Gabriel's torture was about to begin.

A sharp knock on the door made Gabriel jump in his chair.

"Sir? Mrs. Aldridge is asking for you," Henry, their butler, said from the other side of the door.

At the mention of his wife, Gabriel could already feel a headache coming. What could she possibly want now? To say there was no love lost between them was an understatement. He had met Beatrice in college and they had become friends fast. Or so he thought.

A few years after their first meeting, they were out partying and he had drunk so much he could barely see a foot in front of him. Beatrice had volunteered to take him back to his apartment, not out of the goodness of her heart or because she was worried about him. There was an ulterior motive behind her actions. While he was barely conscious due to the alcohol he had consumed, she had taken advantage of him. That was the night Cassius was conceived and Gabriel's whole life turned upside down. He was forced to marry Beatrice, the woman who had raped him, and play house with her. That's the problem when your family consists of lawyers and politicians who care more about their public image and what people might say, rather than their own son's happiness, he thought bitterly.

His brother, Balthazar, was the only one who had stood up for him and believed him. Everyone else thought a woman as sweet and kind as Beatrice could never be capable of something like that.

The only positive outcome of that whole situation was Cassius. Gabriel loved his son more than anything else in his life and nothing else mattered. A few years ago, he had done a DNA test to confirm that Cass indeed was his. If the test had come back negative he wouldn't be able to bear it. Cass was the light of his life, the best thing that had ever happened to him. And that made his perverted fantasies and Gabriel himself all the more horrible.

"Sir?" Henry asked again and Gabriel realised he hadn't answered the first time.

"I'll be right there, Henry. Thank you."

After closing his computer and checking to see if he had cleaned everything, he left his office and went to find Beatrice.

He found her by the front door texting away on her phone. He cleared his throat and she looked up at him, then back at her phone and said, "I'm going to the spa with Marlene and then out for drinks. I'll be gone all day."

Gabriel blinked. Once, twice. That's why she wanted to see him? To tell him her plans for the day?

"I can't find my wallet and I'm running out of time, so I need to use yours." And there it was. What it always came down to with her. Money.

He rolled his eyes, fished out his wallet from his pocket, pulled out one of his cards and gave it to her.

"Cassius is coming home today. Won't you be back for dinner?"

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes. She looked up from her phone and fixed him with a cold stare.

"I'll see the boy tomorrow. I can't cancel my plans at the last minute." And with that she turned, opened the door and left.

The boy. Beatrice almost never referred to her own son by his name. She always called him the boy. It was obvious from the beginning that she didn't have a maternal bone in her body, but Gabriel had held out hope that maybe things would change and they would be able to live amicably for Cass's sake. He was wrong.

He checked his was watch and saw it was almost time he had to be at the airport. Even though it was hard for him to be around his son without something else getting hard, he didn't want anyone else picking Cassius up. He hadn't seen him in almost 3 months and he missed him terribly.

****

Gabriel waited anxiously at the terminal for his son to arrive. On the one hand he was ecstatic to see his boy again. On the other one he couldn't wait for him to leave again. He didn't know how he could exist in the same house as Cass for two whole weeks.

He would have to try to avoid him as much as possible. But he didn't want to make him think he was as heartless as his mother. He would figure something out, he would-

"Dad!"

Gabriel whipped his head around and saw Cass coming toward him, jogging slightly, dragging his suitcase behind him, with a huge beaming smile on his face.

God he's gorgeous, he thought, and not just because he lusted after him, but because it was the truth. His son was devastatingly beautiful. He was a few inches shorter than Gabriel's 6'4 with thick black hair shaved on the sides and longer on the top and the deepest blue eyes. His body had filled out with muscle in the last two years, not like Gabriel's thick huge muscles, but leaner like a swimmers. Everyone told them that they could pass as brothers and mostly it was true. Cass was the spitting image of his father, except his eyes. Gabriel had deep emerald green eyes, but everything else from the hair to mannerisms and face expressions were almost identical.

When Cass reached him, he abandoned his suitcase and threw himself on Gabriel, who barely had time to open his arms and receive the hug.

Cass's body pressed up against his in an exquisite, torturous way. His arms came around Gabriel's neck, formed a tight circle and all Gabriel could do was hug his son back. He wrapped his arms around Cass's back, squeezed him tighter to him, brought his face to the crook of his son's neck and subtly sniffed at him, because he truly couldn't control himself.

After a few seconds Cass slowly let go and Gabriel did the same.

"How was your flight?" Gabriel asked, while reaching for Cass's suitcase.

"It was alright. I slept for most of it." Gabriel started walking toward the exit and Cass followed him. "So, what are our plans for today?"

"Plans? You just got here Cass. Our only plan now is to get you home."

Cass's face dropped a little at that and Gabriel new avoiding him would be impossible after all. Even though Cass hadn't said anything to him, Gabriel knew that he had noticed him being distant all the other times he had come home from college in the last two years.. And, judging from the look on his face right now, it saddened him. It saddened Gabriel, too.

"Tell you what, we're gonna go home and we're gonna spend the rest of the day together. We can hangout by the pool, take a swim or go out. Whatever you want."

Gabriel watched his son's face transform again into another dazzling smile and he nodded his agreement. That alone was worth the hell he was likely to go through.

They got into the car and Gabriel started the car. Before he could pull out of the parking space, his son turned to him, "I really missed you, dad."

Gabriel just smiled him. I missed you too, baby, he thought to himself.

****

This a mistake. A huge mistake. An enormous mistake.

Cass had decided he wanted to hang out at home instead of going out. He was currently swimming laps in the pool, while Gabriel sat in one of the lounge chairs trying to convince his dick not to go from semi hard to rock hard. Cass's half naked presence didn't help and neither did his thoughts, which always took a dirty turn when concerning his son.

A few minutes later Cass got out of the pool, dried himself off with a towel and lay down on his lounge chair with his back to the sun.

Don't look at his ass. Don't look at his ass. Don't look at his ass. Gabriel kept repeating that in his mind like a mantra. But, ultimately, he was a weak man and he did look.

Damn, the kid had an incredible ass. Round and firm and juicy. His swim shorts clung to his ass cheeks like second skin and the crack of his ass was more pronounced. Gabriel wanted to pull Cass's shorts down and bury his face in there. He wanted to feast on his hole like a man starving, push his tongue and fingers inside, lick all around, work him open and then push his cock inside and fuck him hard enough to bruise his little hole.

"Dad, can you put some sunscreen on my back?"

Cass's voice pulled him back into the present and away from the vivid images forming in his mind. Fuck, his dick was so hard, a single touch right now would make him come. Wait, what did Cass just say? Put sunscreen on him?

"Dad, are you listening?" Cass asked again, turning to face him with squinted eyes.

Gabriel immediately grabbed the book he was reading before and placed it on his lap to hide his erection. It took everything he had not to start rutting against it.

After a few seconds he found his voice and muttered a "yeah, sure".

Thankfully, Cass faced the other side again and Gabriel didn't have to explain why he had to stand and walk with a book pressed against his groin.

He reached his son, grabbed the bottle of sunscreen, sat down on the edge of the lounge chair, squirted some of lotion on his hand, swallowed hard and placed his hands on his sons mascular back.

At the first sweep of his hands along they expanse of his back, Cass let out a low moan and Gabriel wanted to groan at what the sound reminded him of.

Gabriel kept his movements slow. He wanted to prolong this as long as possible, even if it was for all the wrong reasons. Cass was firm and strong beneath his hands, his skin as smooth as velvet.

"Harder, dad," Cass said.

"What?" Gabriel almost shouted and his hands stilled. Surely he heard wrong. Harder? This word brought to life all kinds of filthy images in his head.

"Do it harder. Like a massage," Cass explained.

Gabriel took a deep breath and whispered "Okay". What he meant to say, though, was no. He should put an end to this because...because...Well, they weren't doing anything wrong. He was just about to give his son a massage. But in his mind Gabriel knew why this was wrong. Because he was taking advantage of the situation and his son. He knew that he'd replay this moment over and over again in his head while jerking off, remembering the feel of Cass beneath his hands. But, as established before, he was a weak man. He was also a selfish man, because he wanted to keep touching Cass, even if that made him sick and perverted and it broke his son's trust in him.

His selfishness was also the reason he suggested to sit on Cass's back thighs, because the position would be more comfortable. And Cass, to Gabriel's surprise, agreed. Almost, eagerly.

After a little shuffling around he got into position, he spurted some more sunscreen, this time directly on Cass's back and begun rubbing it into his skin. Slow and gentle at first, but when he pressed a little harder and Cass moaned again, he added more pressure.

"Fuck," Cass almost whined while Gabriel massaged his lower back.

"Is the pressure ok?"

"Yeah. You can go harder if you want," Cass's voice was breathless now and it made Gabriel think that maybe his son enjoyed this just as much as he did.

With that thought in mind, Gabriel did start rubbing harder...and lower. Until he reached the edge of Cass's shorts. He was contemplating of taking a risk and sliding his thumbs inside the soft material, when Cass beat him to the punch.

"Lower," he said.

Gabriel was so far gone, so transfixed by simply touching his son, that he didn't even question it. He did slide his thumbs inside and started rubbing slow circles on the top of Cass's ass cheeks.

"Slide my shorts down a little, Dad." Gabriel's brain came to screeching halt. "That's where I'm sore the most," Cass said and wiggled his ass as if Gabriel didn't understand what he was talking about.

That's where he was sore the most? His ass? Gabriel had no idea what was going on or how they ended up in this situation, but he didn't really care. Not anymore. His dick was tenting his own shorts, it was so hard it hurt and it made all his decisions for him at that moment. Fuck it, he thought, and lowered Cass's shorts all the way down, exposing his son's ass and his balls. He shuddered at the sight.

After another dose of lotion, he started rubbing the round globes greedily. He didn't care if it was obvious he just wanted to grope his son's ass. Cass seemed to have no objection to what he was doing.

"Mmmm, yes."

"You like that?" Gabriel asked, now breathless himself.

"Fuck yes. Just what I needed."

"Just what you needed, huh?"

"Nnnggh," Cass said incoherently.

Gabriel's fingers where inching closer and closer to Cass's ass crack. When they reached their destination, he didn't pull them back. Instead, he dove them in between the mouthwatering globes and started massaging back and forth over the boy's hole.

Now, Cass's incoherent moaning was louder and it was music to Gabriel's ears. Cass also started rubbing himself against the lounge chair. Right then, he took another risk and pulled his dick out. Never once had he imagined that he'd be jerking his dick while rubbing his son's hole. He had to keep the movements of his hand slow and measured because he was already about to come, but he didn't want his to end just yet. He also added more pressure to the finger circling Cass's asshole, almost pushing in but not quite.

"Oh god," Cass whined.

"What is it baby boy, hm?"

"I want-," Cass's sentence cut off by a sob-like sound.

"You want what?" Gabriel urged him to continue.

"I want-," another moan left him before he could complete his sentence again when Gabriel moved his fingers and started rubbing his taint.

"Daddy, please."

A full body shudder passed through Gabriel's body at hearing his son calling him daddy with his deep voice. Somehow, that was a thousand times sexier than hearing the twinks in porn videos saying daddy with their soft voices.

Gabriel let go of his dick and brought his hand back to Cass's asshole rubbing it in circles again, while his other hand moved to his balls.

"Tell daddy what you want, baby. Do you want me to stop?"

Gabriel stopped what he was doing and Cass protested right away.

"No, no. No, please daddy, don't stop. Please."

Gabriel smiled to himself.

"Do you want me to continue playing with your little hole?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Yes, what?" Gabriel smacked his right ass cheek.

"Yes, daddy," Cass immediately amended, pushing his ass out toward his father.

"Good boy. And what about your balls, hm? Should I play with them too?"

"Please, daddy, please play with my balls."

"Get on your hands and knees," Gabriel said and moved so Cass could get into the potion he ordered him too.

Once Cass was ready, Gabriel settled behind him and gave his ass a couple hard slaps.

His son moaned like a whore.

Gabriel was ready to do it again, just so he could hear him make that sound again, but then he noticed Cass's cock. And he almost came on the spot. It was a beautiful dick, really. Long and thick and veiny. And it was hard. Really, really hard. For him. From his touch. His son had a boner for his father.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He gave Cass's dick one quick squeeze.

"Fuuuuuck."

"Is that for daddy, baby? Did you get hard for me?" Another squeeze.

"God, yes," Cass was now thrusting his hips in the air, his cock bobbing against his stomach with a every move. "Oh, daddy, I need to come. Please, make me come. It hurts so bad."

Gabriel run a soothing hand down Cass back to relax him. "Shhh, it's gonna be ok, baby. Daddy will take care of you. But, first he just wants to play with you a little." He kneeled behind Cass and brought his face in line with his boy's asshole. "Fuck. Look at that tiny little hole. It looks so snug, so tight. Should we test it?"

"Mmm nnnggh."

"What was that baby? Should we check if your little asshole is as tight as it looks, hm?"

"Yes, daddy, check my hole, test it." Cass swayed his ass left and right, bringing it closer to Gabriel.

"Eager, aren't you? Well, let's not keep you waiting then." Gabriel leaned in closer, spread Cass's cheeks open and spit on his hole. He did again and again until it was all nice and sloppy and the spit run down to his balls. "Do you feel that? That's your daddy's spit running down from your hole to your balls. You're all nice and wet now baby and daddy will feed his fingers in your tiny pucker. Do you want that? Do you want your daddy's fingers inside you, fucking you, stretching you open, working your tight little shitter loose?" God, Gabriel's cock was leaking precum like a broken faucet. He looked under Cass's body and sure enough there was a puddle of precum there too. The fact that his son was as turned on as he was, made him want to stop everything and just ram his dick in his ass and fuck him into oblivion.

12