Retirement Interrupted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," he said but then nearly swallowed his tongue when she glared back at him.

"You have no right to do this," Gigi barked. "We're not on school property."

The dean smiled at her. "Miss Daniels, can I have my phone please?" she said, pacing over to stand right in front of Gigi.

When Ginger produced the phone, the dean said, "Would you pull up Mr. Garcia's phone number? You'll find it with the contacts of—" pausing to look around at the girls, "all the other parents."

"No, wait," Gigi said.

"Uh-huh," the dean said, walking away. "I thought so."

"Ladies," she continued. "Let's start by having you all on your knees."

As the girls got down, the dean walked around them, sporadically tapping them with her crop. "I find that stress positions have the effect of focusing people's attention."

Walking over to where he was standing, she asked, "So is this the appointment you needed to attend?"

"Dean, please let the girls go," he said, "This is all my fault. I'll do whatever you want."

"Oh okay," she said, raising her hand. "Do you swear?

"Uh, yeah," he said, raising his hand as well. "I sw—" Whack. She cracked his palm with her crop.

"Ow!" he shrieked, waving his hand in pain.

"I didn't ask you for options," she said. Gigi flinched, set to leap up, until the dean stared her down.

"Miss Daniels, the collar please," the dean said as she went back to pacing around the room. "I hate to interrupt your little orgy, Mr. Summers, but I thought you understood my responsibility for the girls' moral well-being. I thought you understood your need to get my consent for off-campus activities."

"Well, I just thought—" Whack. She brought her crop down on his cock.

"Ow! Gee-zus," he screamed. She caught him on the tip. How was her aim that good? Eva shuffled over on her knees to hug him.

As Ginger buckled a collar around his neck, the dean placed a benevolent hand on Eva's head. "Of course, we can all come to an accommodation," the dean said as Eva tried to shake her hand off her, but the dean persisted in petting her hair.

"I'm sure that all of you will find my corrections more palatable than involving your parents," she said as Ginger attached a leash to his collar. "Isn't that right, Miss Washington?"

"Yes, dean," Natisha said.

Yanking the leash down, the dean dropped him to his hands and knees.

"Mr. Summers, you were in class when I encouraged my girls to own their sexuality," she said, taking him for a walk around the kneeling girls. "Do you believe they should give up their sexual agency in order to participate in some sordid harem fantasy of yours?"

"No," he said as he crawled, causing the dean to crack her crop across his ass. Whack!

"No, ma'am."

When they arrived back at the coffee table, the dean pointed with her crop for him to get up on it and lie back.

"But if it's a harem fantasy you want," she said as Ginger tied his hands to the table legs, "then we can accommodate." Ginger then rested a cup-sized metal cage on his stomach.

"Girls, gather round," the dean said, prompting them to walk on their knees to form around him.

"Ladies, this is a cock cage," the dean said, handing it to Miori. "Miss Tanaka, you can do the honours." The dean showed her how to enclose his cock and balls in it. After Miori locked it, the dean took the key.

"Since Mr. Summers refuses to restrain his urges, we shall have to show him what proper restraint is about," she said. "Now proceed."

The girls looked at her questioningly. "What do you want us to do?" Natisha asked.

"Stimulate him," the dean said, using her crop to move Natisha's head down to his neck, where she began to kiss him. The other girls slowly joined in.

"He wanted you to be part of his perverted little sex club. Let's see if our little cage will change his mind."

The girls kissed and licked his body. He tried to ignore them, but it felt too good. Shivers went down his spine. Someone was poking a fingertip through the cage, tickling his balls and shaft.

Eva moved up to kiss his mouth. "I'm so sorry," she whispered to him.

As he stiffened, his cockhead mashed into the ribs of the cage. His cock ached. Looking around, he saw the girls' young faces nibbling and licking his chest and stomach. Then he noticed Ginger across the room videoing them with the phone. Winking at him, she gave him a shushing gesture with her finger.

"Ow, it's tight," he said. "Take it off, please. I get the message."

Placing the end of her crop on his lips to silence him, the dean said, "I think you get the hint, Mr. Summers, but the message is yet to come."

"Up on the couch, girls," she said, arranging them to sit beside each other with their legs spread and their knees up. "Mr. Summers is going to show you what power you can have over the male libido."

Untying him from the table, she pulled him up by the leash and had him walk in front the row of girls, showing them his erection pressing into the cage, its skin pushing through the ribs, its colour turning purply red. All of the girls seemed fascinated by it, but Eva and Hannah both gave him looks of sympathy. It concerned him that Miori was rubbing herself while she inspected him.

Holding out her hand to Ginger, the dean took a vibrating egg and taped it to his cage. "This little device has been used by men to control and torment women," she said. Then she pressed the wireless control. The egg vibrated his cage to jiggle rapidly on his erection.

"Ow," he cried. The ecstasy of the vibrations combined with the pain of the restraint.

"He will learn to love that feeling," she said. "With the cage on, it will be the only stimulation he will get this year."

Glancing over at Ginger, he confirmed that she was still videoing them. She waved for him to turn his head back. He wondered what had happened to her. Had she been the dean's stooge all along?

Shoving him to kneel between Natisha's legs, the dean handed the wireless control to her. "Let's begin the next part of the lesson," the dean said. "As he pleasures you, I want you to show him your appreciation." Then she pushed his head with the end of her crop onto Natisha's pussy.

Natisha had a beautiful pair of plump pussy lips, crowned by a small, manicured patch of curly pubic hair. It was unfortunate that he was experiencing them under these conditions, but as he licked her pussy, he enjoyed her anyway, which caused his erection to press painfully up against his cage.

"I don't hear any buzzing," the dean said.

As she moaned, Natisha pressed the button. The vibrations reverberated through his erection. His cock alternated between prurient pleasure and excruciating pain. Without thinking, he licked harder and faster, which caused her to keep pressing the button.

When he thought he couldn't stand anymore, the dean said, "All right, let's move down the row."

"I don't want to do this, Dean," Hannah said, receiving the control next. "We should stop and form a sharing circle. I'm sure we can talk this out."

"Really?" the dean said, taking the control. "Let's ask Mr. Summers if he wants to stop or continue." Then she pressed the button, keeping her finger on it.

"Ow, ow, ow," he yelled.

"No, don't," Hannah cried out. "I'll participate."

"I have a better idea. Miss Daniels, could you—?" the dean said, turning to Ginger. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"Whoops," Ginger said, switching from videoing the scene with the phone to typing on its screen. "One moment."

"Are you filming this?" the dean demanded.

"There we go," Ginger said, bringing the phone down. "We can stop now. That's enough."

"What's the meaning of this?"

"Dean, don't you remember when you did something like this two years ago," Ginger said, walking over to take the vibrator control away from her. "You promised you wouldn't do it anymore?"

"Miss Daniels, you are being insubordinate. Do you not want to keep your job?"

"Dean, I have sent that video clip to the cloud. In 30 minutes, an email will automatically send the clip to the members of the board," Ginger said, "unless I stop it. Maybe I should ask you that question."

"No, don't. You have to stop it," the dean said in a panic. "What do you want me to do?"

"Let's start with handing the cage keys to Miss Skygghetsen."

As he sat down on the coffee table, Eva hurried to remove his cage and collar.

"Gigi, would you like to help the dean remove her clothes?" Ginger asked. "I'm sure she will find it easier to bare her soul if she bares her body."

"What?" the dean exclaimed. "I will not permit this."

"Gladly," Gigi said, jumping off the couch. "Come here, perra."

"Be nice, Miss Garcia," Ginger said sternly. "I want to turn the tables, not flip them over."

"Sorry, Miss Daniels," Gigi said, unzipping the dean's vest. "Let's see what you got, Dean."

"You can't do this," the dean said as Gigi yanked clothing off her body.

"Don't move, girls," Ginger said as the other girls began to get off the couch. "The dean is about to show you how sorry she is."

Looking at Eva cuddled in Peter's lap, Ginger said, "You can comfort him if you like." With a smile, Eva massaged and kissed Peter's erection as Gigi finished stripping the dean.

"This is quite enough, Miss Daniels," the dean declared, although she undermined her authority by trying to cover herself, cowering behind her folded arms and crossed legs. "If you give me my clothes back right now, we will forget this ever happened."

Ignoring her demand, Ginger led her to kneel between Natisha's legs. "Tick tock, Dean," she said. "Time slips by when we don't focus on our tasks."

The dean grimaced at Natisha, who looked back her in disbelief. Then the dean leaned in and licked her pussy. Natisha looked around at the other girls with wide eyes, holding onto the dean's head as she went down on her. "Damn," she said.

"I'm not doing this," Hannah said, getting up.

Gigi jumped into her spot. "I am!"

Ginger moved the dean along to Gigi. When the dean began to lick her, Gigi raised her arms as if giving a victory cheer. "Yes!" she shouted.

Eva's tending of his cock made him rock hard. Ginger got him off the table and moved him to kneel behind the dean's ass.

"Oh, I don't think so," he said as he looked at the dean's slim ass pointed up at him and watched her head bobbing on Gigi's groin.

Lifting up, the dean said, "Don't you dare," before Gigi pushed her head back down.

"Do it," Miori cried, followed by Gigi and Natisha. He was surprised when Eva even encouraged him.

"Think back to health class, Mr. Summers," Ginger said. "How much compassion did the dean show you there?"

Lifting up again, the dean said, "If you do this, Summers, I will phone your niece's parents and tell them everything that has gone on here today."

"Oh, I won't let that happen," Ginger said, brushing the dean's hair. "This isn't the only recording that I have of her doing questionable things."

"What?" the dean said in shock as Ginger moved her over to Miori's lap. When Ginger pointed at her watch, the dean went down on Miori, causing her to squeal.

Moving on his knees around behind the dean again, he thought back to health class, the vulnerability, the groping, the humiliation. He looked down at his erection wavering just inches from her opening. Then he pushed forward, thrusting between her pussy lips and entering her.

The dean grunted as her face shoved against Miori's stomach from his thrust. Grabbing the dean's hips, he pulled out and inserted back in. As he thrusted over and over, the dean tried to steady herself from the jostling, but her face kept mashing into Miori's pussy. Soon he was slamming into her, his stomach smacking on her ass.

"Summers, you—" the dean began to say before Miori pulled her head back down. He thrusted and thrusted.

"Oh, oh, oh, ungh," he growled as he spurted and spurted and spurted into her. Then he collapsed on her back, causing her to fall into Miori.

"Wow," Miori said.

As he pulled himself off, Hannah rushed in with a towel to clean the dean up.

"Listen," the dean said but was interrupted by Ginger.

"Un-un-un. We're running out of time," Ginger said, holding up the vibrating egg. "So I think we should get the dean ready to go."

She asked Hannah to fetch the dean's trench coat, while she inserted the egg into the dean's pussy. "You should get comfortable with this," Ginger said, handing the remote to Miori. "You'll be wearing it daily from now on."

"I'm not wearing this," the dean stated.

With a nod from Ginger, Miori pressed the button, causing the dean to slump to the ground with a groan.

"Oh I'm afraid so," Ginger said, holding out the dean's coat to put on. "You seemed comfortable sentencing Mr. Summers to a year of torment, so you shouldn't have problem serving the same sentence."

"Where are my clothes?" the dean growled.

"Sorry, no time," Ginger said, helping her to put the coat on over her naked body. "You don't want me to miss my e-mail deadline, do you?"

"Now listen—" the dean began to say when Miori buzzed her again, causing her to moan.

"Atta girl," Ginger said, typing on her phone.

"My turn," Gigi said, pressing the button. The dean dropped to a knee.

"Don't overdo it," Ginger said.

"Did you cancel the e-mail?" the dean said, getting slowly to her feet.

"I reset the deadline to tomorrow," Ginger said. "I'll have to keep doing that. I hope I never forget to reset it."

"Do you want this back?" Gigi asked, holding out the remote control.

"No, that's yours," Ginger said, pulling out another one. "I have my own." With a quick press, the dean quivered.

Feeling sorry for her, Hannah gave the dean a hug. Then Ginger said, "Okay, let's go."

"Wait, one more thing," Natisha said, grabbing the remote away from Gigi. "Given everything we've been through tonight, I'm sure the dean would want us to have tomorrow off. You know, to recover and to consider what we've learned." Then she menaced the dean with the remote.

"Fine," the dean said, scowling, and then to Ginger, "Are you going to get my clothes?"

Smirking, she replied, "I'm sure Mr. Summers will bring them the next time he visits."

After they left, Miori broke out laughing on the couch.

"I think we're being mean," Hannah said, causing Eva to give her a hug. Walking up behind them, Natisha grabbed Hannah's sides to tickle her, making her shriek, and Gigi followed, attacking Eva. Soon, the four of them collapsed on top of Miori, forming a ball of tussling, squealing, giggling girls.

When they finally settled down, they turned their heads to him, almost in unison. Suddenly, everything was too quiet.

"Oh no you don't," he said, making a dash for his bedroom. Before he could close the door, Natisha had her weight against it, pushing it open. Grabbing him by the arm, Gigi flung him onto the bed and then straddled his lap, pinning him down. Then the rest of the girls piled on top of him.

*** Recuperation ***

He felt like downed prey. Five young, naked girls loomed over him on the bed, panting from excitement, staring at him hungrily.

"What do you want to do?" Natisha asked the group.

"I know what I want to do," Gigi said, starting to rub her pussy along his cock.

"I think we should let him recover," Eva said. The other girls groaned in response.

"No, I mean it," Eva said, kissing his cheek. "He's been through a lot."

"Baby girl, you know you're my girl," Gigi said, rocking her hips slowly on him, "but all that bullshit was one big tease, and if I don't get off right now, I'm going to bust." Then she hiked her body up his chest, her pussy closing in on his mouth.

Wrapping her hand around the back of Eva's head, Gigi drew her face toward her. "Please, baby," she said, kissing her on the mouth. "I won't be a minute."

Caressing her cheek with her hand, Eva said, "Okay."

"All right girls, let's go out and talk about what we're going to do for the rest of the night," Natisha said. "Gigi's going to get him warmed up." As the girls filed out, Natisha grabbed his erection wistfully, giving it a tug, and then she kissed Gigi, saying, "Save some for me."

"No promises," Gigi said as Natisha closed the door.

Moving her hips further up, she held her pussy just over his mouth. Glaring at him, she said, "If you feel any of your bones breaking, tap me on the shoulder to slow down."

With an exhalation, she lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Wetness leaked over his lips and ran down his cheeks. He tried to stick out his tongue, but she was pressing too firmly onto his mouth. When she raised up, he tongued her, only for her to drop down on him again. She began to whine.

Feeling her rise and fall in rhythm, he timed his licks to match. Her whining grew louder. When she came down, she rubbed firmly on his lips, his chin, his nose. She wriggled and whined more.

Gyrating her hips, she was light in weight but pure energy. He felt her pussy lips swiping across his mouth. The best he could do was just stick his tongue straight up. Her whining turned into yelps and moans. Wetness trickled out and smeared over his face.

She grasped the sides of his face with her hands. Her eyes clenched tight; her face grimaced. She ground on his tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried. More grinding, more gyrating, more bucking. He could barely breathe.

"Oh, oh, oh." She squeezed his face and pressed down on his mouth as if she were going bust his head like a balloon. A shiver visibly travelled through her body from her thighs up through her head.

"Ahh!" she yelled as her whole body shook, and then juices gushed into his mouth.

Continuing to hold his head in place, she panted over top of him, her mouth open wide, her eyes squinting shut. She focused on catching her breath and feeling little tremors run through her body like aftershocks. Then she collapsed onto the bed beside him.

"Dios mío," she said, breathing heavily.

"Everything all right?" Eva said as she entered the room. Responding to Gigi's outstretched arms, she cuddle up with her on the bed.

After giving her a soft kiss, Gigi said, "Everything is good now, baby girl," wrapping her arms and legs around her. Eva did the same, resting her head on Gigi's cheek. For a while, they just held each other.

"He still alive?" Natisha said as she entered. Lying across his thighs, Natisha batted at his erection. "I didn't seriously mean you had to save this for me."

Hannah came in with a towel. Sitting down beside his head, she wiped his face off. Soon all the girls were on the bed with him.

"So what did you decide we should do?" Gigi asked.

"We discussed what the dean was saying about us owning our sexuality," Miori said, lying at his side. "She's right. We should take control." Bringing the collar and leash from behind her back, she buckled it around his neck.

"What's going on?" he asked worriedly.

"Five vulnerable, young girls living with a pervy guy," Miori said, placing the cage on his chest. "We need to take precautions."

"Hey, wait a minute," he said, trying to sit up.

"Stop terrorizing him," Eva said, hugging his neck as Miori started cackling. Then the other girls joined in laughing.

"You're terrible, Miori," Hannah said, trying to pull the cover down the bed under everybody's bodies. With some yanking on her part, she got it to the foot of the bed.

"We're just going to get settled in," Miori said. "The new girls have to unpack, and we all have to get dressed, unless you're going to make us all walk around naked all the time."

"Miori, stop it," he said.

"That means you have to cook, Uncle Pete," she said, "unless you want me to do it."