Retirement Living

Story Info
Our new neighbor joins us for more than dinner.
7k words
4.44
13.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of pure fiction. None of these individuals exist nor did anything described actually occur even though I very much wish that some of them could.

About the time that I turned 55, I decided to take early retirement. Sharon, my wife of 15 years, also decided to quit her job. We sold our home and moved into an apartment in senior living community nearby. Although we had to downsize our possessions to squeeze into a two bedroom apartment, we would no longer have a yard or house to maintain. Our rent also included all meals in a communal dining room, so we also wound not feel the pressure to fix meals when we didn't choose to.

First, a bit of background about Sharon, she married her boyfriend in college just after they had graduated. He had a good job, but it was only after they were married that Sharon found out that he was an alcoholic and that he had a nasty temper when he was drunk. She put up with his arriving home late after work, drunk. But after he beat her so bad a couple of times that she landed up in the Emergency Room, she threw him out of their apartment, filed for a restraining order and a divorce. This meant that she also had to find a job to pay the rent and her attorney bills.

Fortunately, she was able to find a job fairly quickly that allowed her to do that. The divorce was finalized about 18 months later. After that experience, she didn't date much for a couple of years. By the time we were introduced by a mutual friend, she was about 30 and was still quite attractive. She had wavy shoulder length dark brown hair, was about 5 foot 5 inches tall and had 34B tits and a 30 inch waist.

As for me, I married my high school sweetheart when we were both half way through college. We both graduated and had good jobs, so we had a nice home in a nice neighborhood. It wasn't big or fancy, just comfortable. She was driving home from work one night after working late when she was hit by a drunk driver. He walked away, but she was killed instantly. I was crushed. Fortunately, friends and family gathered around to keep me from drowning in my grief. I threw myself into my work and started to pull out of it about a year later. I had started dating a little bit when my friends introduced me to Sharon. As for me, I am about 6 foot and weight about 180 pounds. I try to keep fit by going to the gym a couple of times a week. I am not what you would call handsome; I have more of the rugged look. Sharon and I have been married now for 25 wonderful years. I love her dearly and cannot imagine what my life would be like if I lost her as I lost my first wife.

But let me get back to our apartment. Like all apartment communities, people were moving in and out all the time. I would frequently hear movers taking furniture and boxes up and down the hall outside our apartment as people left or arrived. The majority of the residents in our area of the complex were in their 60's or 70's. About half were widows, 35% were married couples and the remaining residents were single men, usually widowers.

One day, the moving commotion outside our door was louder than normal, so I opened our front door to find a woman directing the movers on where to place her furniture. I told Sharon that we needed to make a point of leaving for dinner a bit early tonight so that we could meet our new neighbor and invite her to join us for dinner. Dinner in the dining room was served from 5 to 7P each evening, so about 4:55, we knocked on our new neighbor's door.

We introduced ourselves and said we were her new cross-hall neighbors and asked if she would join us for dinner. She said that her name was Martha and that she would love to because she had skipped lunch due to the move, so she was starving. She also said that she would appreciate our guidance to the dining room since she wasn't sure that she remembered how to get there.

Martha appeared to be about 60. She had wavy silver hair that cascaded over her shoulders. Her face only had a few wrinkles and none of the sagging jowls that many of the other women in our community had developed. She appeared to be about 5 foot 10 inches and was very thin, maybe 125 pounds. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse, but she appeared to have 34B tits and a 28 inch waist.

We had a lovely dinner together. We talking talked about where we had lived, our past marriages and told Martha about some of the community gossip. We told her about the various churches in the area as well as which residents had dogs that they would regularly take out for walks. Martha told us that she had moved from a small town about 50 miles away and did not know anyone in the area. She had sold her home there and moved into our complex because this was the closest senior community and she had realized that she needed to move to someplace like this to meet new people and to have access to medical care and help in the future. She wanted to make the move while she was able to manage it herself and now when it suddenly became necessary for medical reasons.

After dinner, we took Martha for a tour of the facility so that she would know where to find things, such as her mailbox, the swimming pool and gym and the trash dumpster. Then we took a walk around the facility so that she would have an idea of the best route to take for walks on sunny days.

As we were walking back, I offered to help move heavy boxes, rearrange furniture and hang pictures when needed. I also told her that I would be happy to help her set up her computer and television since both of these items are heavy and often require almost standing on your head to get all of the cables properly connected. She thanked me and said that I could count on a knock on my door tomorrow because she had some heavy boxes full of kitchenware that needed to be moved into the kitchen so that she could unpack them. She added that she also had some pictures that needed to be hung, but that would be a few days down the road.

There was a knock on door at 9:30 the next morning. As I was moving boxes around for her, it seemed like she was being very touchy and she kept standing closer to me than normal. This meant that that she would frequently brush against me in a way that seemed accidental at first, but it soon became obvious that she was doing it intentionally. When it was time to say goodbye, I had placed my hand on the kitchen counter as I moved to the door and she made a point of gently touching my hand. I passed it off with the thought that Martha was just one of those people who liked to touch others, but I wasn't totally convinced of that.

The next day, she joined us in the dining room as we were eating lunch. She said that she had spent the morning assembling a bookcase and that she had a few boxes of books that she needed to have moved over near the bookcase. I told her to knock on our door when she returned from lunch and that I would be happy to move the boxes so long as she didn't have too many of them.

Around 1P, there was a knock on the door and it was Martha. I followed her across the hall and waited while she unlocked her door. Once inside, she identified the boxes that she needed moved and showed me where to put them. It took me about 10 minutes because there were a number of boxes and they were heavy enough that I needed to rest about half way through. When I was finished, I had put my hand on the counter to continue to catch my breath. She came over and then placed her hand on top of my hand like yesterday, but this time she made a point of lightly stroking the back of my hand with her fingertips as she stepped away.

She continued to ask me to come over and to help move a few things around. Her requests were for normal issues following a move like storing boxes in closets and making minor adjustments to where the movers had placed her furniture. Each day, her parting touch escalated. It started with the simple touch to my hand, then stroking to lightly placing a hand on my shoulder. Finally, the day that she asked me to hang pictures, it escalated to a firm hand on my shoulder so that she could lean closer and kiss my cheek.

The next day, she asked me to help her take a number of collapsed boxes down to the trash dumpster. Even though she had collapsed them, many of the boxes were large, bulky and difficult to carry. I took one armload and she took an armload of the smaller boxes. She had so many that we had to make two trips to the trash. When we got back, she invited me to step inside. As soon as the door had closed behind her, she put her hands on both of my shoulders and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then, in a soft very seductive voice she said "Thank you".

The next day, she also asked me to help with connecting her computer and television to the appropriate plugs in the wall since that required me to get onto my knees and reach behind furniture. Although she always stood out of the way, I noticed that every time that I was down on my hands and knees trying to connect a cord into a socket on the wall, she was always standing behind me. I couldn't help but feel that she was standing there admiring my ass.

When I had checked everything and confirmed that it was working, I asked if there was anything else that she needed done today. She said "No" and then walked over, grabbed both of my biceps to pull be close and gave me a hard kiss on the lips. I wasn't sure, but I thought that she was attempting to push her tongue into my mouth as she did this.

I had been telling Sharon that I felt that Martha was starting to try to seduce me. I said that every day, her touches get more and more bold. Sharon told me that Martha was just being grateful and I was reading too much into it since she was pretty. So, after the forceful kiss today, I gave Sharon the details of what had happened. This time, Sharon said, maybe you are right. But give it another day or two. Hopefully, she is just being overly friendly.

The next day, Martha asked me to come over to move her couch over a few inches so that it was centered beneath a picture that I had hung earlier in the week. This required me to get onto my hands and knees again so that I had leverage to pull the couch over a bit. Then she asked me to follow her into the bedroom to help adjust the mattress so that I was also centered over the foundation. She was in the bedroom doorway when I finished and as I turned to leave the room, she gave me a big embrace that pushed her tits up against my chest and this time there was no question, when she kissed me, she was trying to push her tongue between my closed lips. When that didn't work, she groped my crotch and was able to grab my cock, which she gave a little squeeze as she smiled. She said "Thank you" in her most seductive voice, so I hurried out and back across the hall before she could try anything more.

When I told Sharon, she admitted that Martha had gone too far. She said that she would invite Martha over for coffee tomorrow and try to diplomatically discuss the matter with her. Sharon also said that I should make myself scarce during their coffee to avoid giving Martha a chance to escalate things even further.

After their coffee, Sharon reported that she had learned More about Martha's marriage. Martha had lost her husband only 6 months ago and had hoped that moving into our complex would enable her to find an eligible bachelor. But she found soon found that the numbers were stacked against her and that the single men here either appeared to be "involved with someone else", were odd, strange or both. I laughed and had to agree with her assessment, especially the odd and strange part. I told Sharon that from what I had heard, all of the single guys that I knew in the complex that I would call "normal" seemed to be sleeping with one or more of the widows.

I suggested that since Sharon knows far more people in the area that I do, she should ask around to see if she could play matchmaker and find someone for Martha.

After about 2 weeks, Sharon came to me to report that she hadn't had much luck finding someone for Martha. During this time, Martha had been running out of excuses to call me over by myself, but she had continued to be quite aggressive.

Sharon said that all of the single men in the area were dating widows or simply were not interested anymore. It seems that the male to female ratio in the area is similar to that in our apartment complex. So, Sharon said, "I only know of one possible guy for her." When I asked "Who?", she pointed at me and said "You!"

Then Sharon explained that before her first marriage, she had slept with a number of guys. I knew this about her. What I didn't know was that she had also slept with a few of her girlfriends and had enjoyed the experience. This was a total surprise because Sharon had never appeared to show any interest in other women, just their clothing, shoes and hair. She said that she didn't know if Martha would even consider the possibility, but that she would be willing to let Martha sleep with me if Martha was willing to do it as a threesome. Sharon said that she would invite Martha over for another coffee to which I replied "and I need to make myself scarce again" which got an emphatic reply of "Right!"

Their coffee was three days later and when I got back, Sharon smiled and said that Martha had accepted the offer of a threesome. It seems that she had also slept around with both boys and girls when she was in college and had enjoyed her time with her girlfriends but that she had never been in a threesome and found the idea exciting.

At dinner that night, we invited Martha over after we had all finished we agreed on the details. I said that first, we need agree on the vernacular. Since this isn't about making love and it is purely about sex, it is much more efficient to use words like fuck, cock and pussy than it is to use the more technical but more difficult to pronounce terms like sexual intercourse, penis or vagina. Martha was in total agreement, so I told her that "I want to shove my cock in your pussy right now", which got a response of "absolutely, I want your cock too but tonight is probably not the time to proceed". That got a response from Sharon, "He doesn't get to fuck you until I get to eat you out first. After all, I am the one that set this session up." We discussed timing and decided that Saturday night at 10P would probably be best. This wouldn't be an all night session, just an hour or so the first time and the late hour would allow Martha to sneak across the hall without being seen.

On Saturday, promptly at 10P, I opened the door and look both ways down the hall to make certain that the coast is clear. I was wearing just my bathrobe with nothing underneath. Martha had apparently been standing at her door and opened it when she heard our door open. I motioned for her to come across, so she tried to close her door as quietly as she could and rushed across so that I could close our door behind her. She was also wearing her bathrobe and had a very shear negligee beneath it. Her negligee left absolutely nothing to the imagination, but that was fine since it would be coming off very shortly anyway. Sharon was standing behind me as I closed the door behind us. Sharon hugged Martha and gave her a French kiss. When they finished, Martha spun around gave me an embrace that was so tight that it squeezed the air out of my lungs and was finally able to gave me the French kiss she had been trying to give me for several weeks. It seemed like forever before she finally broke it off. I grabbed her hand and Sharon's and said, "Let's get started" as we walked into the bedroom.

We all took off our bathrobes and Martha quickly peeled off her negligee. I told her that since she was our guest, Sharon and I would be fucking her first and that if she wished, she should feel free to take whatever she wanted from either of us afterwards. She said that was fine with her as she climbed into the middle of the bed and spread her legs so that Sharon could climb in and start eating her out. Sharon got onto her hands and knees and crawled into position between Martha's legs.

I sat on the end of the bed a watched for a few minutes. The sight of Sharon eating Martha's pussy was finally too hot for me to stand and now I wanted to participate. So, I climbed up behind Sharon and started fucking her pussy. That got a moan out of Sharon and the addition of that sound on top of the action of Sharon's tongue on Martha's clit got an even louder moan out of Martha. After about five minutes of being eaten by Sharon, Martha suddenly shuddered and let out a gasp as she came. Sharon then climbed up further so that she could give Martha a hug and passionate kiss. I couldn't hear what Sharon whispered in Martha's ear, but apparently it was something like "Do I still have it?" because Martha's reply was "absolutely".

When Sharon had crawled up to give Martha a kiss, she had pulled off of my cock. I was left kneeling near Martha's ankles. I gave them a bit of time to finish their kiss before nudging Sharon's ass to one side as I said "My turn now". Sharon rolled to one side as I crawled forward and quickly plunged my cock into Martha's pussy. Since she was very wet from all the attention she had just received from Sharon, I went balls deep on my first thrust. I pulled out and then rapidly shoved my cock back in, which got a gasp out of Martha. When I did that again, she suddenly shuddered with another orgasm on just my third thrust. Apparently more than six months of abstinence had left her in great need of a fucking. I could now appreciate why she been so touchy and aggressive. She had been exceedingly horny. I stayed still for a couple of minutes to let her recover and then resumed fucking her, but at a much slower pace. As I was doing this, Sharon leaned back over and started French kissing her and groping Martha's tits. After about ten minutes, I was getting close to coming myself, so I asked both of them "is it okay if I come inside Martha". I didn't hear Sharon's reply but Martha gave me a bit hug and said "I want you to come inside me as quickly as possible. After all this time, I really need to feel that." It didn't take long before I exploded inside of her. That was my first time to fuck another woman since I had married Sharon and the experience of fucking another woman with my wife by her side and making out with her was fantastic."

I pulled out and rolled off to Martha's other side. After we had both recovered, I rolled onto my side and said, "If you want, it is now your choice." Martha said that she had just gotten more than she had expected from me, but that she owed Sharon an orgasm. So, Martha got up onto her knees with my cum sliding down her leg, crawled down between Sharon's legs and started eating her pussy. I was totally spent, so I just laid there and enjoyed the show. Either Martha wasn't quite as proficient as Sharon had been; Sharon wasn't as horny as Martha or both because it took Sharon about ten minutes to come even though I had fucked her a bit earlier.

Finally, after we had all had a chance to recover, we all gave each other a big hug and kiss. Martha repeatedly thanked both of us and said that the experience had been better than she could have hoped. She then grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze and said, I want more of this next time, which got a laugh out of me and a knowing nod out of Sharon. We all agreed that there would be a next time, but no definite plans were made.

Martha put her negligee and robe back on and fished her door key out of the pocket to her robe. I also put on my robe and opened our door as quietly as I could. I checked the hallway to make sure it was clear and then silently motioned Martha to return to her place.

On Wednesday afternoon of the following week, Martha knocked on our door and Sharon answered. Martha was carrying a plate of fresh brownies. I quickly came out of my office with the scent of fresh brownies in the air. Martha said that she wasn't sure how to thank us properly for last Saturday night and hoped that this would be a start. I assured her that she definitely had made a great start as I almost inhaled one of her brownies. Then Martha said that it was now her turn to play host and that this time, Sharon and I should come to her place. She would fix us dinner and then she added that we should plan to spend the night. She said, you were such great hosts to me. Spending time in your bed has helped me so very much. I am now much more relaxed than I have been since my husband's funeral. Now it is my turn to play host and show both of you a good time. So, both of you should plan to get fucked repeatedly before I let you return home the next morning.

12