Retirement Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Second Session

Martha served us a wonderful, light dinner with broiled chicken breasts, green beans and a crisp white wine followed by chocolate cake for dessert with cherry brandy.

After we had all joined in to help clean up the dinner dishes, we sat and talked for about 15 minutes when Martha stood and said "Time for the two of you to get fucked". So we all walked back to the bedroom and undressed ourselves.

Martha then directed me to get on the right side of the bed and for Sharon to lie down next to me and for the two of us to hold hands. Martha then went to her nightstand and pulled out a lifelike dido and a small vibrator. She held them up and said "My rubber buddy and this vibrator are what kept me sane until the two of you took me last week. Now it is my turn to return that favor."

She then knelt between Sharon's legs and sucked on the dildo for a bit to get it good and wet. She appeared to enjoy giving her rubber buddy a good blow job. She then put the dildo to Sharon's pussy, wiggled the tip around to get the entrance to Sharon's pussy good and wet and then slowly pushed it in. She then starting pulling it out and pushing it back in to fuck Sharon. After a few minutes of this, she left the dildo deep inside of Sharon and then moved over and positioned herself over my now very erect cock. As she lowered herself onto me, she picked up the vibrator and turned it on. As she started to ride my cock, she placed the vibrator on Sharon's clit. As she continued to fuck me she would leave the vibrator on Sharon's clit and then set it down so that she could use the dildo to fuck her. Sharon and I were getting very turned on by this and our grip on each other's hands kept getting tighter and tighter. After about five minutes of this, Martha paused with my cock deep in her pussy and her dildo deep inside Sharon so that she could say "I hope that you to lovebirds are enjoying holding hands while you are both getting fucked because I cannot express how much I am enjoying taking both of you at the same time." She then resumed fucking both of us until Sharon and I had orgasms at the same time. And as soon as I came inside of Martha, the sensation pushed her over the edge so that she shuddered and then collapsed so that her upper body was now between Sharon and I. Sharon and I were now trapped beneath her, so we took the opportunity to give her a joint hug with our free arms and to kiss both of her cheeks.

My cock had now gone limp and had fallen out of Martha's pussy, so she pushed herself back up, pulled her rubber buddy out of Sharon's pussy and turned off the vibrator that had fallen in between Sharon's legs and was still buzzing.

At that point, Sharon and I sat up with Martha still kneeling with a knee between each of our legs. Sharon and I gave her another hug and then Sharon and then I gave Martha a long passionate kiss. While we were kissing her, the other was groping her tits and playing with her very erect nipples.

Then Martha announced that we all needed a shower and that she needed to clean the cum that was slowly dripping down her leg. So, we all moved into the bathroom. As I was turning on the water, Martha got out two more towels.

We then all squeezed into Martha's shower. We all enjoyed soaping each other's bodies, especially their tits and pussies and my cock and balls. One of us would soap one of the others while the third was soaping the second, then we would turn around and start over. At one point, I pulled up close behind Martha so that I could put my cock between her legs and grope her tits and finger her clit. As I was doing this, Sharon was behind me playing with my cock and balls, then suddenly, I felt her push her finger into my ass as she squeezed my cock as my cock also suddenly went very hard. She laughed and said, "now I have gotten to fuck you too." When Martha asked what she had just done, she said that she had just buried her middle finger in my ass all the way down to the knuckle and that she had probed my prostate while she was inside of me. We finally finished, dried off and returned to the bedroom.

That was when I told them it was time for something different. I got onto my back and told Sharon to ride my cock while Martha covered my face with her pussy so that I could show her that I could use my tongue too. I also told them to hug and to make out while I was getting fucked and was eating out Martha. This continued until suddenly Martha shuddered and gasped. When she had recovered, she said that I was almost as good as Sharon, but not quite. I guess that having a clit is useful in knowing what feels good than all my years of practicing on my first wife and then Sharon.

Then we switched around again. Since Sharon is shorter than Martha, I told Martha to get onto her back and had Sharon climb onto Martha so that they were face to face. I asked Martha if Sharon was too heavy and she said no, so I told Sharon to put her arms under Martha's arms and to firmly grab hold of Martha's shoulders so that she could hold Martha close. I had both of them spread their legs so that I now had clear access to both of their pussies. I explained that I am not going to alternate fucking both of you. I am going to alternate frequently because I want to be able to compare the feeling of each of you around my cock. I will change frequently and you won't know when I stop or start until I pull out or push into you. This was fantastic. I now had the chance to fuck two women at once. As for Sharon and Martha, their tits were pressed up against each other and from the way that they were moving their bodies, it appeared that they were enjoying rubbing their tits and nipples against the other's. I cannot speak for them, but this was the best arrangement yet for me. After about ten minutes of alternately fucking both of them, I could feel an orgasm coming while I was inside Martha, so I pulled out and started fucking Sharon as hard as I could. This wasn't making tender love to my wife; this was out and out fucking her pussy as hard and fast as I could until I finally came. I collapsed to one side of them and prodded Sharon to roll in the other direction to get her off of Martha. This left Martha between us. At this point, we were all so tired that I said that it was late and that I needed to go to sleep. They both agreed. I think that I heard the two of them still kissing and moaning as I fell asleep so they may have continued to finger each other's clits, but I wasn't sure if that had happened or it was just the start of my dream.

The next morning, I awakened to the smell of brewing coffee and nudged Sharon to wake her up too. Sharon and I put on the clothing that we had worn for dinner last night and joined Martha for coffee. Once we had finished, Sharon and I excused ourselves so that we could sneak back across the hall and change clothes before breakfast. It wouldn't be appropriate for us to show up at breakfast wearing the same thing that we had been wearing at lunch the previous day. Martha was already sitting with another group of people, so we decided to eat by ourselves rather than risk any unintentional grins or winks that might tip the others at Martha's table off as to what the three of us have been doing the previous night.

Our Next Session

When Martha joined our table at dinner last Wednesday, during our conversation she said "How about I you come over to my place on Friday afternoon?" This sounded like an innocent question to come visit, but Sharon and I understood the hidden meaning and I said "Sure, we are always up for a visit". I am pretty sure that she caught the double meaning of my reply.

We went over to Martha's at 3PM. She met us at the door and gave me her usual tight embrace and a long, deep French kiss. She then went over to Sharon they groped each others' tits as they hugged and kissed. Martha finally took Sharon's hand and led us back to the bedroom as I locked deadbolt on the door to dissuade even maintenance from entering.

Once we had all undressed ourselves, I asked Sharon and Martha if they would be willing to 69 each other while I watched. I told them to go at it for as long as they wanted. When they asked about me, I said that I would be jacking off occasionally as I watched and I also agreed to let them do whatever they wanted to do to me when they finished.

They went at it for over 20 minutes. The both had multiple orgasms as they licked each other's pussy and clit and I would occasionally see one or more hands disappearing between them so that they could grope each other's tits. I really enjoyed their show and didn't need to stroke my cock very much to stay excited. They finally finished and then got up and went into the bathroom. Sharon closed the door behind them so that they can talk. When they come out, Martha went to her nightstand and took out her rubber buddy. Sharon then said that what they would really like is to watch me with another man, but that since that isn't possible, Martha would hold the dildo at her crotch as if it were her cock and I had to give it a blow job doing everything that I like to have done to me. She said, "blow it like you want him to come in your mouth." I would keep blowing Martha's cock until they told me to stop. Then, after they decided that I was finished, I would lie in bed on my back and jack off for 10 minutes without coming. I was told to try to come, but to back off as I would start to get close. They said that the idea is to get as much pleasure out of this as you can without coming.

So, I climbed up beside Martha as she held her rubber cock and gave it a blow job that would have made me come in short order. I continued this for about 10 minutes until Martha said, "Now let's trade places". I got onto my back with Martha kneeling at my waist on one side and Sharon on the other. It was strange to jack off in front of two women, but I soon was so turned on that I forgot that they were there except for the nagging reminder in the back of my brain that I could not allow myself to come.

They made me jack off for about 15 minutes, which meant that I had to slow down many times to avoid coming. I don't know what they would have done if I had suddenly squirted cum all over my chest, but I didn't want to let my two lovers down. They had done what I had asked, so I had to follow their instructions to.

Once they decided that I had completed their closely supervised tasks, Sharon said "Now it is your turn to get fucked like a woman. We are not going to peg your ass with the rubber cock like I man might fuck you. Instead, we are going to alternate between giving you a blow job and giving you a hand job using what you just taught us. We intend to edge you and keep you on the edge until WE decide that we have finished fucking you. Only then will you finally be allowed to come. We are not going to tell you how long this will take, but I assure you that it will not be quick. When you fuck us, you are the one who decides when you have had enough and that we are finished. This time, we decide when we have fucked you long enough."

So,I stayed on my back and Martha climbed closer and started giving me a blow job while Sharon moved closer on my left. Martha made a point of rimming the head of my cock with her tongue, sucking hard on the head and then driving her head up and down my cock with her lips clasped tightly around the shaft, just like I had blown her rubber buddy. Almost every time that she pulled up, she also ran her tongue around the head. Occasionally, she would go down on me so hard that I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. To say that I was stimulated by this and the show of her tits bouncing around is an understatement. After a few minutes, Sharon said "my turn" and started giving me a rapid hand job while Martha caught her breath and stretched her back. When my body started to stiffen, Sharon suddenly slowed down the pace of her hand job. After about 30 seconds, she started rubbing her fingers around the head of my cock or rubbing the palm of her hand all over the head before suddenly jacking me off again. Finally, Martha said "let me take over" and continued the hand job while Sharon stretched. This tag team fucking of my cock continued for about 30 minutes. After a while, they didn't even say anything to switch, they would just touch the other's shoulder to let her know that it was time to swap control of my cock.

Suddenly, Martha swung her leg over me and rammed my cock into her pussy without warning. Then she started riding my cock as hard and as fast as she could. She was doing this with as much force as she could muster. It was almost as if she was dropping all of her weight onto my cock and reminded me of the hard fucking that I had given Sharon during our last session. Since they both had me right at the edge, it didn't take very many of Martha's hard thrusts onto my cock for me to suddenly come. It seemed like I came harder and longer than I had ever come in the past. I felt like I had pumped a gallon of cum into Martha's pussy. While I was coming, Martha had stopped moving but with my cock buried as deep inside her as she could get it. As soon as I had stopped spasming and shaking, she leaned over and gave me a big hug and kiss. While she was kissing me, Sharon took my hand and said "how does it feel to get fucked like a woman?" As soon as Martha finished her kiss, I turned to Sharon and told her, "You can fuck me like that any time you want".

New News

A few days ago, Sharon came into my office and said, "I have both good news and bad news". I didn't know what to say, so I asked "What is your news". She said "Martha has a new boyfriend, named Jeff. He is the new guy that moved in last week. She told me over breakfast that she had spent the night at his place last night. It seems that Martha had met Jeff, a widower, for dinner on the night that he had moved in. She had seen a new guy in the dining room that night and made a point of going to his table to introduce herself to him. Then after dinner, Jeff had invited Martha to his room for coffee. Apparently, she was back to her aggressive self that evening and apparently had be receptive because it appeared that he thought that she was pretty. They started eating all of their meals together and he finally asked if she would be interested in spending the night. Of course, she immediately said yes.

Then Sharon continued that now the news gets really interesting. It seems that Jeff had told Martha that he and his late wife had been swingers. Sharon said, nothing has been said yet, but if they raise the question, would you be willing to let me sleep with Jeff so that you could have Martha all to yourself in a "wife swap"? All that I could say was "That is completely up to you. Don't take this wrong, but I have already taken Martha and I would love to have a chance for the two us to concentrate on each other rather than having to share with you. I can have you anytime I want you, day or night." Sharon smiled and said "I understand. Jeff looks handsome and very hot, so now I know what to tell them if they ask". Then I said, "I have not seen Jeff yet, but if he is as handsome as you say, I might be willing to fulfill your and Martha's request to see m receive my first fucking from another guy. However, whatever you do, DO NOT bring this up with Martha. Not even a hint! For now, we are just two couples who know each other. We don't know if Jeff is bisexual enough to even consider the idea. If he is, then this is something for Martha to broker, not you. But, now you know where I stand on the matter if she asks."

12