All Comments on 'Retirement Party Dress'

by MisfitToy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreover 14 years ago
Top-notch.

I think you need to write more about this luscious woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it going!

awesome story dont let it die here!

wayback38wayback38almost 14 years ago
yummmmm!

Hot stuff, made me, well...half-hard. I might have cum had you worked in a little more hot-and-nasty dialogue. I think you're on the right track and urge you to keep writing. You only need to reach down a deeper into nasty reaches of your own libido when you sit down to write. The mature angle is a good one, and it closely related to the incest theme. Let your mind wander 'til your you can feel your cock rising, then let it all hang out, pal.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
real fantasy

anybody with any real experience would know that no woman like that would even look at a kid like that!! On the other hand, I did like it because it was well written and covered the sex ideas in a short story without going on endlessly. good job!!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
Impressive for a young college kid

I was getting laid but not such cocksman at that age -- his girlfriends must have taught him well lol! Looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story

The age-old attraction between mature women and young boys and girls. This is beautifully written so far. There are some grammar errors which do unfortunately slow down the reading but am looking forward to the next chapters.

daddymacdaddymacabout 9 years ago

NEED MORE ABOUT HER N THE BOY...PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable ...

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous