All Comments on 'Retirement Travels Ch. 03'

by Creekman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Hell of a trip!

I'm jealous...a fantasy to be sure...but who knows someday if I am ever alone!

nativensdnativensdabout 8 years ago
Please continue

I hope you'll continue this story. Really enjoy your writing and would love to see this story go on and on. There's some loose ends pending, and more characters can come along the travels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!!

Great series I think you should keep it going!!

BJwriterBJwriteralmost 8 years ago
Fabulous read.

There were more grammatical problems with this Chapter. Hope you don't mind my pointing them out. I found them a bit distracting. Otherwise, I loved the story. Lots of sex and I could really get into their love-making. Loved the threesome, too. Keep writing. I am loving the series, especially the sex scenes. I really resonate with the theme of RVing, sex and fly fishing. What a great life! Had to give it 5 Stars.

"...wondered back to the camper." you mean wandered.

"...The were on their way when they had their argument..." "They" , obviously.

"Em was sound to sleep" => sound asleep.

"... she was laying in bed with Molly and they were having some quiet girl talk" => lying and "Molly and she"

"...She seemed to freeze, stop breathing, and just moaned." => stopped breathing

"...Now why don't you lay down between us" => lie down

"Wow, I never knew fucking could be so much fun..." and a few lines later

"I didn't know that sex could be so much fun." A little too repetitive.

"...being tourist." => tourists (there are 3 of you).

"Em started popping off little orgasm." => popping off with a little orgasm.

"...sound to sleep on a blanket in the sun." => sound asleep

"My day was made, good fishing, sexy, naked women and laughter." Loved this. It would make my day, too. :)

Again here, I wonder how the hell did Molly get Susan's number. Beyond that, what woman calls up a stranger and talks about intimate details of the great time she had with a guy that that woman is flying off to rendezvous with. This aspect of Molly and Susan is a bit hard for me to accept.

".... That is one crazy women" => woman of course.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am liking the traveling, nomadic aspects of this story but I was glad when Molly finally left the story. She went from rescued damsel to calling the shots, making decisions for him and telling him what to do. Real turn off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous