Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll talk to her and we'll think about it. Is that all?"

"Yes major, I look forwards to getting your call."

As she stands to walk out of the office, he takes the telephone receiver from its cradle and begins punching in a number and says, "Before you go you may wish to let Mike know the good news. He may also like to know that Michelle is at home and very unhappy and wanting to see him."

He presses the final number and passes her the receiver. She hears it ringing and a man picks up and says "hello Man..."

"Shut up Mike, 'Chelle's in the clear, she was conned, she never knew what was 'appenin' to you and she never shagged anyone... I'll give you a bell later, but go home and let 'er make up to you. Reckon if you let 'er you'll be sick of blow jobs by the end of the mon... Mike, Mike are you there?"

She can hear him sobbing and says, Mike, Mike, listen, get Mand to run you home, fuck... if you're, up to it, take Dukie, you know where that piss pot and gloves are. Give you a bell later and I'll see you a week Sunday alright, me an' Mand'll come and 'ave a proper dinner with yer."

"Through the earpiece she hears him sobbing, Th, thank you, Coll, I... I think I'll catch a ride with Mand... I'll take the Ducatti for a spin another day."

"Nah, no that were a one and only offer. Bye babe." She hangs up and realises she is alone in the office. She now feels hopeful that Mike and Michelle will be able to repair things, and each other, she resolves to check on her own brother when her day is finished, in the meantime, duty calls.

On her way back to the training gym, she has second thoughts about making her trainees honouring the bet, a bet she insisted they agreed to. Making them do that, would make her no better than Cecelia, or her own brother's dead wife, she decides to give them two hundred push ups instead.

Sunday week, on the day arranged for them to get together, Collette and Amanda are greeted by a very nervous and embarrassed Michelle. Later, over dinner, Michael informs them that he is going back to work the next day, "I've got to," he says with a loving look to his wife, "I need the rest."

Terms/slang that may be unfamiliar to some

Arvo... Afternoon

Bimble... Leisurely walk

Brew... Tea

Craic... (crack) for the hell of it.(Irish)

Gash... Female (derogatory) also female genitalia

IR... Infra Red surveillance.

Obs... Observations

Piss pot... Open face motorcycle helmet.

Plumber. Armourer

Seppo... American

Squirrel.. Intelligence agent MI5. MI6. CIA. etc. (secret squirrels)

Tab... Fast walk

Nicknames, for clarification

Plod... Corporal Robin Peel--slang for Peeler's men, policemen

Double Ess... Dai Jones-- derogatory name often given to Welsh men. Another way of calling somebody Sheep shagger

Mack... Ben Smith-- from Newcastle, worst insult to a man from Newcastle, regional slang is calling him a Makkam, meaning a man from Sunderland. Ships were built in Sunderland i.e. Mak'em(make them) and taken down river Tyne to Newcastle to Tack 'em (finish fit.)

1...5678910