All Comments on 'Retreat of Love and Openness'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jesus

Utter crap. Not in the least erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

There were language usages whci made reading your piece akward, A bit too much time spent introducing new characters within the family. Seduction in the backyard, or perhaps more sexual contact between father daughter in early moments and leave the new characters ubtil a second chapter was written. I suppose the story telling went from slow divulgence to rush for a completion.

Perhaps an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good....

but seems an abrupt ending... Hope this will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story!!! Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A very good storyline

But the ending was a little quick, perhaps there's another chapter yet to read. I hope that there is.

Thanks for the good read.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 11 years ago
it was ok

I have to agree that the story ended very abruptly. It's obvious that English is not your first language as the grammar is very erratic and choppy. I would suggest that you make use of the volunteer editors here on Literotica before submitting your next story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

he story was good. With the mother being the main character, she should have been developed in more depth, especially from the psychological standpoint. She was too busy to attend the full wedding of her only son. What was the emotional and/or psychological between mother and son. The son wanted her to join the group; however, we do not know why except at the very end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous