All Comments on 'Retribution'

by MichaelT65

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why

why did the father-in-law live?

would have killed him last. or at least beaten him with a sock full of coins. like badly. so badly, that revenge would be impossible. like wheelchair.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Excellent

Would like to see a follow up where Julie comes out of the coma and her father gets his punishment. Also the priest could meet his life long again. Seems everyone from Cyprus ends up in England sometime. Good job!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

i do love reading stories like this.

the bad guys got theirs. the mother-in-law will deal with the other asshole, he is the reason her daughter is in a coma.

remember, you mess with a momma bears cub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finish it

Needa another Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish it.

I feel like I Have been had!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

7 pages of dithering around. Very unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is that it? Where is the ending?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Agree with other comments. Very slow and tedious. Ending not really an ending. At least, could have had the wife come out of her coma for Christmas. Three stars for fairly good writing (otherwise would have been one star as the story was uninspiring).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Ignore the haters.

ewray321ewray321about 2 years ago

You wasted a couple hours of my time I can never get back. That was not a ending but lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

This might have been a good story but you spent far too much time on the wrong details, while ignoring the things that might have mattered, plus you left things in a state of limbo that was unsatisfactory from several perspectives. The hunt and its conclusion were good, the final hospital scene was not. The story needed some resolution of the wife’s condition, the father-in-law’s marriage, and the MC’s ultimate resolution to his life. In all it was barbaric and lacked focus. It should have been worth 4 stars but wasn’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous