Retrospectively to the Present

Story Info
When the great love in life has lasted already a long time.
1.9k words
2.5
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As thirteen-year-old, freshly bloomed teenagers, we were already crushed, but harmlessly platonic. We were inexperienced in general concerning life itself. Little did I know that Clancy had been infatuated to me at the time. When you're in the first trimester of this stage in puberty as a teenager, the thought of French kisses is disgusting. Pooh!

Our paths developed beyond high school and college into completely different, complex ways with unmanageable branches.

Coincidence or destiny? Predestined? We met again for the first time when we were over thirty. A class reunion, which I didn't really feel like going to and then only because I changed my mind on intuition, that brought us together — again. When I think about almost not going ... Phew!!

We've been a couple now for nearly three years, and for the first time since we were thirteen Clancy would see my nursery again. That only happened now because he and I had moved (strangely) to the other end of the country, but to the same town, without knowing about each other. My old hometown is as far away and professionally involved as I am, it wasn't quite easy to manage visits. Nowadays I didn't want to miss my parents' golden wedding anniversary at any cost. I have three sisters who still live in our home town and who take on all the organization of the celebration.

Now I'm 35 years old, just like Clancy, and I'm going back into my children's room for the first time in ten years. For Clancy, the 32-year gap must seem even stranger.

He had been here for the first and only time after I had recovered from measles, had to catch up on study material and was having a hard time doing it. So Clancy took heart and offered to help me.

At that time he already had the untamed, black curls that he still wears today. Clancy LeRoux. What a beautiful name! His dad was from Montreal, married a Yankee lady and then moved to the United States. Clancy speaks Quebecois very well.

Of course nothing improper had happened between us 13 year olds. Everything completely harmless and childlike. But Clancy had a crush on me very quietly, as he later confessed to me.

But in those days he was shy and easily embarrassed, so that he turned bright red. For example, induced by looking him in the eye for too long.

He had been bobbing his feet and seemed agitated. His bizarre behavior puzzled me. He hadn't even dared to kiss me on the cheek. After that one visit, he never entered my parents' house again. Simply because my presence made him extremely nervous.

"Strange!," Clancy muttered. "As if this room were a time machine, hardly changed!"

"Here! Let's sit on my bed! I have a shoebox with photos from when we just hit puberty. Also from our schoolmates, from that festival back then," I explained. I pulled the object of desire out from under the bed. Then I joined Clancy, who had already familiarized his shapely bum with the plaid bedspread.

Looking at the photos was great fun. All those hilarious hairstyles and clothes ... oh dear! Mine was a crow's nest.

Now Clancy put his strong, sinewy fingers on my hand. Like a breath of promise. He smiled and I did the same.

Suddenly the impression flashed through me like a lightning of pure high-voltage current, so that I felt the need to eat him here and now as a belle dame sans merci. Clancy was one hotshot of a candy. Tempting!

His fiery blue eyes, which looked like a pulsar, captured my gaze. I licked my lips provocatively. He noticed that very well when his pupils dilated. Cheek kiss? He could have that much better and more explicitly nowadays. Now I licked his slightly trembling lips. His sonorous sigh echoed in my open mouth.

Our tongues decided to chain themselves together like erotic burdock. A humid revelation.

Oh yes, Clancy was definitely more than worth waiting for. He and I each had brief relationships, all of which had gone wrong.

That might sound cheesy, but we could be as well be destined for each other.

Incredible that this lanky, clumsy devil boy had become such a handsome, muscular, thoroughly masculine individual daredevil. Stately and well above average in every respect.

Reluctantly, our mouths snap apart, which together had formed a lock that our tongue tips could only open with our combined key.

My face burned hot and my chest fell and rose at a furious pace. Clancy is also a little short of breath. Short of bread because of shortbread. I laughed out loud facing such silly thoughts. He looked a little bit irritated, but then I stroke his green plaid lumberjack shirt in a conspicuously inconspicuous manner and gave him a clear wink with a dirty grin.

He is performing and mimicking to be stunned, smiles cryptically also. The rogue spreads in his eyes.

"Now and in this home of yours? The room here? Right now?" He nods his head in the direction of the door.

My parents were out and about and my sisters very busy downstairs. Here, on the first floor, they wouldn't notice anything anyway.

"Which of them should notice that at all?," I grin and smirk. Nonetheless, Clancy goes to the door and locks it. Peepshow doesn't have to be. I laugh at his caution, but he stuffs my mouth with his sensual tongue, which massively rouse me erogenously.

His passionate, knowledgeable and very experienced lips seemed to be everywhere, punching a moist trail into my pores and my receptors signal that my skin should immediately develop goose bumps. Ordered — done.

I shook myself with rapture because his divine, magical hands honored my breasts through my top and my buds grew towards him as if he were their nourishing sun. He scratched me cautiously between my legs through my jeans and uttered a satisfied click when he noticed that my pussy was already soaking my underwear and pants.

First he takes off my top. He is delighted like a king that my swelling breasts are striving towards him, with hard nipples, because they demanded attention.

But first I fended off his hunger because I unbuttoned his shirt with trembling fingers and exposed his bare skin. If so, then already. Bare skin on bare skin.

He's so sexy with his three-day beard. Its hard stubble scraped comfortably over the sensitive skin of my breasts. He devoted himself to my breast buds with great artistry. His saliva cooled the delicious, aching pain in them and his warm breath was an epiphany of excitement that was increased by several degrees as a result.

Then I gently pushed him away and nibbled tenderly on his Adam's apple until I felt the faint vibration of the subliminal growl.

I know how uninhibited and wild Clancy can be. We have absolute trust in one another. There is almost nothing of the 'normal' spectrum that we have not tried yet.

Sometimes it got animalistic. Then it was like archaic fucking our ancestors may practiced in their caves.

We had already declined all possible positions. Not only had he been in my cunt and mouth, but also in my ass, between my breasts and under my armpits. I've already waxed him with my feet. Classically by hand as well. There is almost no part of my body that hasn't already been covered by his milky lotion.

He has kidnapped me countless times into the elysium of cunnilingus. Nailed me with his fingers. Even in the back door and rimmed me there. I owe my first anal orgasm to him. It was also he who deflowered my anus.

He has already sunk various toys into me in front and behind. Tied up and blindfolded, we were both already. Sometimes he was dominant and I was submissive, and vice versa. Whips, lashes and paddles have also enriched our love life. He fisted me and I fisted him. That was a very special treat.

We both didn't want orgies, threesomes or even foursomes and all the other real hardcore in unison.

I grabbed his nipple like a fish did with a fly. A scratchy moan was the answer and this one and the other got damn hard from my tongue play. I love his tangy, spicy scent, his turn-on masculine smell. I know that his pheromones worked below my perception threshold, just like mine did on his olfactory sense.

His skin is salty and he gets goose bumps too. He gasps hacked off.

"Listen to me, Clancy! Take me fast and hard! When you are before the point of no return, pull your cock out of my body and dip it in my mouth!"

"OK!," he replied with a twinkle. He pushed me onto the bed, from which I bounced back slightly, and he parted my legs with his left knee. Swiftly he entered me like a hurricane with all its harshness. I was amazed that only a short time before he had gotten his pants and briefs off his body in no time at all.

Now he took me the way I sometimes loved and needed it. Rough fucking. He thrust into me violently and at high frequency, as if he were going to resuscitate me, although I wiggled back and forth under him to feel his hardness, length and diameter all over my pussy. He rotated his hips and touched my muscular walls and my delicious G-spot.

He's my G-Man.

Then he withdrew from me radically quickly before coming. My convulsions were unleashed and still going on when I leaned over him on the bed and sucked his pussy juice soaked cock into my mouth. Oh! Was that hot! I tasted my own honey and his masculine flavors, which when mixed together were and are irresistible.

His throbbing and pulsing culminated in convulsions and his sperm splashed into my willing mouth. Another gush from his cock, but I'd let him slip out of my mouth and he rained his sperm on my chest and stomach as I directed him gently.

Then his ammunition was exhausted for this time, and he rolled on his side as if he were utterly flat, but held his handsome face in my direction, so that he watched with the greatest pleasure as I purred and rubbed in his semen like gel all over the front of my body. I have a soft spot for every nuance of how it tasted and I was downright addicted to his sperm. Just his. That had never happened to me before him. I couldn't get enough of his testicles and their contents. I had his balls and their juice between my lips and in my mouth countless times.

When my body metabolized the magic potion it swallowed, its proteins, vitamins and trace elements were incorporated into my cells, molecules that also enriched my blood. So he literally and proverbially became a part of my biological structure of bones, tissue, muscles, vessels, organs, brain, all body fluids, including tears. So when I cried, I threatened to partially lose him again on a microscopic level.

So I lay lolling and extremely saturated in his smell embedded on the sleeping space. He marked me irrevocably. I am his. Even if we split up, I'll be forever his.

"Come over! Let's take a shower! We are soaked with the odor of sex!," Clancy laughed. From my room there was my own connecting door to the bathroom. Because we would be here for three days, we also had a change of clothes. What a wild ride. I could hardly wait for the hot shower together before the solemnly whitewashed everyday life caught us immutable again.