Return of His Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
Layla makes her move.
6.3k words
3.36
11.6k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : There will be pissing scene

After Rob rejected her in the library, Layla is feeling very pissed off. He had no right to say no to her! She can do whatever she wants to his body. And the nonsense about him having a new girlfriend now too. Just who the hell is that little tramp? The more she thinks about it the more infuriated Layla is. It is getting hard to think clearly when her head is filled with angry thoughts. But then she realizes she need to be cool if she want to get Rob back. She needs a well thought out plan, and she needs it fast, before Rob moves on from her completely.

She spots Charlotte sitting by herself in a corner of the library, before one of the girls who are now Layla's followers starts harassing her. A brilliant, yet evil idea occurs to Layla. The black goddess smiles wickedly as she watches. That little Charlotte is the exact sort of girl that Layla used to be before she turned hot. Chubby nerd with pimples all over her face and wearing braces. Layla can see that her scheme will definitely work if she says the right things to her. She waits for a few moments longer before deciding to put it into action.

The stunning ebony sits down next to Charlotte and says to her "Hi, I used to go out with your boyfriend Rob. He is my ex and I want him back." Charlotte is surprised by the beautiful girl saying this about geeky Rob. Layla waits for that to sink in and then continues "You should break up with him. That way I can go out with him again and have sex with him. Just tell him you don't like or want to be with him anymore. I'll then swoop in and comfort the boy with my black pussy." She gives the other girl a shit eating grin, waiting for her reply.

Charlotte looks at her in shock. This is just unbelievable. She now stares at the other girl who just made the audacious statement so casually. "What the fuck do you think gives you the right to say that? Why should I listen to what you tell me to do?" Charlotte demands in an angry voice. "I like Rob a lot and will not break up with him, just because you are telling me to. You are going to have to get over her! Now if you will excuse me, I have to get right back to studying." She then grabs her book and starts to flip through the pages again.

"You're being bullied, aren't you?" Layla asks her, making Charlotte look up. "I know because I've been bullied before too. I can understand how hopeless you are feeling about your current situation. I can help make your life easier by getting them to stop." She then puts on a false sympathetic front, looking her in the eyes. "All you have to do is give up Rob and I will order all those girls to stop bullying you. Help me get laid by Rob and I will make sure that you are left alone by them for the remainder of our time here. I can even get my mother to expel them. She is the school principal."

Charlotte considers this. She does like Rob very much. But the two of them have only been dating for a week and there is no real deep emotional bond between them. Plus she has had to deal with the others' bullying for years now. It has become way more than she can handle. If Layla could help her get rid of those bitches, then she is all game for whatever the black girl wants. She knows losing Rob would be hard but it is a sacrifice she is willing to make. With a reluctant sigh, she finally nods.

.......

Rob feels confused when he sees all the ropes on Charlotte's bed. She brought him over to her house and showed him all the stuff on her bed. Now he is very puzzled as to the purpose. Charlotte is sneaking glances at him, worrying over whether the plan Layla came up with will work or not. "Why are you showing me all these ropes, baby?" he asks her in a gentle voice that makes her rethink her decision to do this to him. No, she can't afford to chicken out now. She has to see this thing through to the end.

The dorky girl puts on a cute face and then kisses him on the lips, knowing it will be the very last time she gets to do so. She smiles at him softly as he looks at her, still confused. "I wanted to try something with you, cutie," Charlotte says. "Will you please let me tie you up and have my way with you? I promise to be gentle." This is so crazy. No boy would actually let a girl take advantage of him so soon. It won't work, Charlotte thinks to herself, yet also praying that it would. It has to or she'll still be bullied.

And then, to her shock, her boyfriend actually nods. He is letting her tie him up! "You can do it but please stop when I say 'Red' okay? That will be my safe word." Charlotte tells him to take all of his clothes off and watches as he obeys her instructions. Then she makes him lie down on her bed, naked as the day he was born, before tying his wrists and ankles to the bed posts securely. "Can you please loosen it up a bit so I can get the circulation?" She nods and makes him a little more comfortable. "Thank you, Charlotte."

Charlotte then leaves the room without saying another word. As he lies there, Rob finds himself getting slightly erect from the feel of the cool silk against his balls. Being tied up is turning him on and he wonders why his girlfriend left the room. The teen assumes she went to grab something and doesn't start a ruckus. Instead he ponders on why the restraint is arousing him. He has never known he could be into bondage play before, but now it is perfectly clear, with the throbbing rod between his legs as an evidence.

Suddenly, the door opens and a girl walks in. Only, it isn't Charlotte. Rob watches in shock as his ex Layla enters the room, wearing nothing but red panties, revealing a large part of her toned body. Her black skin provides a good contrast with the sexy lingerie and in his shock the boy barely realizes how much harder the sight of her muscular thighs got him. "Layla, what on earth is going on? Why are you here in your underwear, watching me while I'm naked like this? And where is my girlfriend? Is this some sort of prank?"

Layla starts laughing, making him glare at her. The black cheerleader then sits down on the bed, placing her fingers around the turgid rod between his legs. Rob looks at her in shock as she starts caressing him. "I am here to fuck your brains out, baby. I know you said you didn't want to have sex with me but I don't care what you want," she tells him with an arrogant smile on her face as she jerks his dick. Her other hand yanks her panties down and he can now see her fat pussy lips. Shockingly, his cock gets even harder. The girl's chocolate skin is covered in sweat, a bit flushed with her arousal.

"Please stop, Layla," he begs the horny cheerleader as she continues taking advantage of him. Her hand squeezes, pumping his tool as it moves up and down. "Let go of my cock. I don't want this." But despite his words she keeps on stroking the shaft. Soon he is helplessly moaning from her lewd touch, as she moves her other hand up to shamelessly rub his balls. Layla had read up how to give a perfect handjob the other night. Being a fast learner, the stunning cheerleader has memorized all the best techniques and is now using them on him. They are clearly working, based on the pre-cum flowing out of his tip.

The black girl moves up to straddle his head, sitting on Rob's face. Layla then face fucks the only boy she ever loved, shoving her pussy against his lips. "You are going to eat me out or I'll flog you," she threatens. He quickly kisses her fat pussy lips and sticks his tongue inside the warm canal, before switching and sucking on her clitoris, focusing on the little button instead. This makes the ebony goddess moan and she throws her head back, sighing in pleasure. He eats her out like this for a few more minutes until she squirts all over his face and into his waiting mouth.

She then gets up off of him, grabbing the phone that Charlotte left on the table and switching it on. Then she starts to record him as she mounts the boy. Her greasy pussy rests on his thigh as she says "I'll start fucking you and record your expressions while we do it, baby. Remember, you can say no but I can ignore it." She grinds her slit against the pole, feeling it expand as all the blood in Rob's body rushes down to his nether region, feeling the appendage up. Just the sight of her hairy cunt is almost enough to shatter his mind.

Rob shakes his head with tears in his eyes. "Please don't do this. Stop, Layla. I don't want it," he begs her as the tall black girl grabs his cock and slides it up inside her pussy, taking it all in one move. She rests on top of him with her full ass on his balls. "Please don't fuck me," Rob pleads one more time before she shakes her head with a smile and starts riding him, bouncing up and down on his dick. Her large ass crashes into Rob's balls as she pounds him into the bed. "Stop, please!" He thrashes about on the mattress, getting fucked for the first time in his life, having his virginity ripped away and hers forced onto him. Even if he didn't want it, Rob can't deny that it feels extremely good. Her tightness is perfect, giving him the friction that he never knew is possible. It is so warm inside her molten vagina.

"You have no right to deny me sex, baby. I can have sex with you whenever I want. Nothing you say matters," Layla informs him, slamming her black pussy down on his white cock really hard. She clenched her orifice around the shaft tightly, giving it squeezes as she fucks him. His eyes roll into the back of his skull as his mouth hangs open. The boy's entire body is so weak right now, completely wrecked with the pleasure. She is screwing him silly, fucking him out of his mind with her black cunt. "So keep saying no if you want but I'll still keep fucking you." The girl rides him harder and faster, setting his cock on fire. She is burning him with the flames of her interior. It is rapidly becoming too much for him to handle. "You're going to cum inside me baby. Fill my black pussy with your cum."

Her words trigger a massive orgasm and he cries as she forces him to cum inside her, filling up her womb with his semen. Rob's dick keeps throbbing as she steals his seed and makes him pour more of it into her waiting tunnel, milking him until he is finished. Layla then gets up from on top of him, with Rob's cum leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy. She unties and flips him onto his back and leaves the room, returning with a six inches strap on dildo. "You and I are going to try this just once."

When Rob can see what she brought in her hands, his eyes go wide. But he is now way too weak to even get up after she fucked him and forced him to fill her with cum. So all he could do is moan in protest as she lubricates his asshole and the plastic cock. Layla then thrusts a finger into his ass, followed by one more to loosen him up. It doesn't hurt as she trimmed her fingernails and when her fingers find his prostate he lets out a small moan of pleasure in surprise. "Ohhhh, that feels so good."

Layla smirks as puts on the strap on dildo, before pressing at his entrance with the tip of the plastic dick. Then she gently enters him, sliding it inside one inch at a time. She carefully puts it in him until the thing is all the way in, buried inside the boy's ass. It is painful at first, being stretched out like this. But as she starts fucking, the pain turns to pleasure and he starts thrusting his ass backwards. "That's it, baby. This is just a little experiment. After this we can go back to regular fucking, okay?"

She keeps fucking his ass roughly. The girl slams the plastic cock in and out of him. Layla has an orgasm of her own as the base of the toy rubs against her clitoris. Feeling the tip of the dildo press on his prostate, Rob screams as he climaxes for the second time of the day, ejaculating on the bedsheets. He collapses on the bed as she lies down next to him. "By the way, after experiencing my black pussy, you won't ever be able to get aroused by white girls anymore. Only black girls can turn you on now. Go watch porn when you are home and you'll see," she tells him with a kiss on the side of his neck.

....

The next day Rob still feels very dirty. Charlotte betrayed him and he was just treated like an object by his ex who he actually still loves. The boy just couldn't admit it after how badly she hurt him when they were together the last time. Why does his life have to be so complicated when it's near the end of high school? Couldn't this have just occurred earlier when he still had time to deal with it, instead of now when he has to think about university? And why does his heart have to beat madly just because he is thinking of the absolutely sexy black girl who earlier just fucked his brains out?

Thinking of her chocolate skin is now making him hard, and he finds himself stroking to her. But then he realizes he won't get over the ebony cheerleader if he masturbates to her so he turns on his phone and goes to his favorite porn site and looks up some hot porn stars. To his confusion, his cock instantly goes soft at the sight of the actress' ass. He doesn't understand why since she has a fantastic booty. No matter how much he tries rubbing it, his dick just refuses to get hard again. Then Rob recalls what she said earlier before she left.

She told him that white girls won't be able to get him hard anymore and he would only get hard for black girls. But Layla couldn't have possibly blacked him with just one fuck right? With an increasing fear in his heart, he searches up several more white porn stars and find that they can't make him erect, even as he tugs on his meat while watching them. Then he looks up a black porn star and his cock instantly stands up, engorged and throbbing at the sight of an ebony woman. He has been blacked! None of the white women could get him hard no matter how much he tried touching himself to them but one look at this chocolate skin woman and he is already ready to go.

Realizing that he has been mindfucked, Rob could do nothing but jerk off to the hot black woman, masturbating hard. He can still remember the feeling of Layla's muscular pussy sliding up and down his shaft, pumping him and then milking him for his seed, making him empty himself inside her. It felt so good to cum in her after she fucked him silly with her black pussy, driving him out of his mind. He has been turned into her brainless white bimbo who can think of nothing but getting fucked now. Soon, he sprays his cum all over the place with a loud cry.

It is only after nutting that Rob grasps the significance of what just happened to him. The sexy ebony cheerleader has blacked him so well in that he can't even get hard for white girls anymore. He will never be able to have sex with a white girl now. It is so embarrassing to realize this and he just wants to cry. Is he such a whore that getting fucked by Layla's black pussy once is enough to make him a slut for her? Has he always been a hoe deep inside? The boy wipes his seed away and gets dressed quickly.

A few hours later, almost as if she knew what happened, his now gorgeous ex turns up. She has a smug grin on her perfect face and he can only blush and glare at the black girl. Layla grabs his right hand, sniffing it. "I can smell your semen. You jerked off, didn't you?" she asks. Rob nods, ashamed of himself for not being able to lie and deny it to the ebony goddess. The black bombshell smirks even more. "I bet you tried to jerk it to a white woman first. But she can't get you hard so you had to look up a black woman. You can only get it up for us black women now, right?"

Rob nods again. Just being next to her is already making him erect. She eyes the tent in his pants, licking her lips. The black teen places her hand on his balls and squeezes them through his pants. All he could do is gasp. "I don't know why it happened that way. How did you do it?" he sobs out. The boy looks up at her in a way that almost makes Layla feel sorry for him. Almost. He belongs to Layla so she has the right to do anything she wants to him. It doesn't matter that he said no. "Can you maybe fix it for me? Please? You screwed up my mind so you must be able to undo it somehow. There must be something you can do about it."

Layla cackles madly, unzipping the boy and taking his shorts and boxers off. "I defiled your white cock with my black pussy already. Your pretty little cock will never, ever get hard for a white girl again. Once you go black, you never go back," she says, spitting into her palm and tugging his cock, stroking it carefully. He moans loudly, feeling extra sensitive after already finishing once. "And now I'm going to fuck you silly again. I'm gonna leave my sticky pussy juices all over your white cock."

Rob lurches up, trying to stop her from jerking him off. He can't believe that she has the audacity to do this to him again after yesterday. But she wouldn't stop pumping his cock no matter how hard he tries to dislodge her hand. "I don't want this. Stop now," he tells her, only for Layla to start laughing. The tall African American bombshell then takes her mini skirt off, and he realizes that she's not wearing panties. Seeing the hairy pussy that fucked him senseless makes him throb in the black girl's tight fist.

"I still have the video of me fucking you," she tells him arrogantly. "If you don't let me have sex with you now I will send it to all the other guys. They will know what a whore you are, moaning like a slut when I fucked you. Do you want everyone to know you are a slut, Rob?" He gives in and hangs his head low in shame. "Good boy." She leads him over to his own bed and makes him lie down on it, kissing him on the lips. If she didn't call him a loser and leave him before summer she wouldn't have had to force him like this.

"Now I want you to start fingering my ass and then suck your fingers after, so you could taste my asshole," she says to him. She grabs a bottle of lubrication from her purse and tosses it to Rob. He squirts some of it out all over his index finger and gently presses on her orifice. Layla's brown hole expands, dilating a little to allow him to slip his finger into her. She sighs in pleasure as he buries his entire forefinger inside her ass. The girl clenches her sphincter tightly around the base of Rob's finger. "Good slut. Start thrusting, then add your middle finger too." Then she kisses him as his finger is still inside her booty.

Rob obeys her, pausing long enough to lubricate the second finger and insert both in her asshole. He can feel just how tight Layla's asshole is, fingering her ass while they make out. The boy can't believe he allowed her to coerce him into finger fucking her black ass so easily. Her chocolate skin is stretched over her taut booty. It makes him so hard to have his fingers inside his ex's tight ass, thrusting them up into her again and again. "Take them out and taste my asshole on your fingers," she tells him. He does what Layla says and tastes her dirty ass on his fingers.

"Worship my asshole with your mouth. It's foreplay, just like the fingering. You will be fucking my ass afterwords," she tells him, getting on all fours. He gets behind her, burying his entire face right between her asscheeks. Then he stops, deciding to kiss each thick globes of flesh first, before returning his lips to her asshole. Rob is surprised by how good her black ass tastes. The boy licks her nasty asshole and kisses it gently. He finds his cock even harder than it was before. It's shocking how depraved he can be when pushed.

He then probes inside her ass with his tongue, French kissing her asshole the way only a slutty white boy could. He's really Layla's whore now, Rob muses to himself. The boy eats her ass hungrily. Sucking her asshole is making him harder than he ever thought possible. "I don't think I'm ready to fuck your ass today," he says, still angry at her for how she treated him. She turns around to slap him in the face and then get back onto all fours again, all while he is still feeling the sting on his cheek from her viciousness.

12