Return of His Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't fuck my ass I am going to show everyone the video of us having sex to everybody and they will all know what a whore you are," she threats him again. He surrenders, grabbing Layla's muscular ass and spreading her round, powerful asscheeks. Looking at the nice wrinkly star, he inches his way in. Rob has already prepared the hole with his fingers and tongue, and it isn't so hard to penetrate with his cock. He can not believe how tight it is. Layla's pussy was a snug fit but her ass is gripping him even tighter.

"Yes, that's it," she tells him, playing with her clit while he rests inside her. "I want you to fuck my ass hard. Do it or everyone will see the video." The boy has a few drops of tears in his eyes as he starts fucking his black ex girlfriend. He feels really good with his cock in her ass but can't bring himself to admit it. She hurt him really badly and he does not want her to see him as a whore who is letting her have her way with him. "Only a slut like you would still fuck me after what I did to you."

Rob suddenly feels the need to defend himself. As he seesaws in and out of her black ass, the small white boy says "Ohhhhh No! I am not a slut!" This only makes Layla chuckle. She slams her ass back hard and he moans out loud in incredible pleasure, his cock now entirely sheathed by her backdoor tunnel. "Stop calling me a whore! Ahh!" Her laughter only increases as Layla impales her black ass with his shaft and gets off from rubbing her hard button. The way he denied it is just so cute.

"Then why are you fucking me? Yes, I blackmailed you but you gave in very quickly, didn't you?" Layla asks him in a sassy tone, reaching behind to grab his swaying balls, holding them in her strong grip. "No, you didn't put up a real fight because you are a whore Rob. You are a whore who wants sex with a superior black woman." She slams her large booth back at him and clenches her asshole around the base of his dick. Layla then twerks around the shaft in an incredibly arousing movement.

The sight proves too much for Rob to bear and he buries his whole dick in her, pumping cum deep into her ass. His prick fires multiple loads of semen inside her, filling up Layla's bowels. It doesn't take long for him to paint the insides of her large ass white with his seed. She unclenches her hole and he withdraws his cock, seeing his cum leaking out of Layla's asshole. "Clean up after yourself," she orders. Rob takes in the order and then does what she said, sucking his seed out of her ass.

...

After having anal sex with Rob, Layla goes home feeling conflicted. The girl knows that she has already started to make her ex boyfriend crumple with all the lewdness she used on him. It is all going well right now. But she is also a little worried that squeezing his cock in her ass might not have been enough to completely break his mind yet. She has to do something else to make him fuck her one more time. That way he would definitely be broken. The blackmail won't work now since he said he would live with it if she sent the video out, right after cumming in her ass.

Rob said, as they were lying on his bed that afternoon, that he would forgive her and go out with her again if Layla apologize for how she dumped him and treated him recently. But Layla believes she doesn't have to apologize, since he belongs to her and she has the right to do whatever she wants to his cock. He just has to get with the program. That is what the issue is. She will show him she is the boss by making him fuck her again when he doesn't want to, just to let him know he has no chance of disobeying her.

How to do that is the ultimate question. Suddenly, her mother comes into their house after shopping and Layla gets the perfect idea in her head. The ebony girl quickly makes her mom some coffee and gives her the sweetest smile ever as she sets the steaming cup down in front of Mrs Durham. "Mom, I really need your help with something," Layla says to her, sitting down next to her mother. "It is very important to me. Only you can help me about it, and you have to, or else everything will be ruined. You really have to help me out here, mom."

Mrs Durham frowns. She is surprised by this because her daughter usually doesn't beg for help with desperation like this. The woman leans forward and looks Layla in the eyes, worrying that she might have gotten into some sort of trouble. "Did you get into a fight?" she asks. "Busted for alcohol or drugs like the other girls on the cheer squad?" Her daughter shakes her head rapidly. "Well, what is it? Tell me and if I can help you, I will." She can only hope that it isn't anything too horrible.

Layla takes a deep breath. She knows her mother would not be happy with the idea she is going to propose, so she plans to take it slowly. The girl knows it could seriously upset her if she jumps right in without any warning. "This is about a guy," Layla begins, carefully keeping an eye on her mom's face. "Do you remember Rob. This is all about him, mom." She pauses, thinking over what she is planning to say to her mom next. Layla really needs to convince her to help with this. Otherwise it couldn't work. Her mother is the essential part to the plan and she knows it, having spent a lot of time going through all the other possibilities.

Her mother frowns slightly. Of course she can remember Rob. That boy is the love of her daughter's life. The two of them only broke up three months ago. Layla moped around after she dumped him. "You dated him for two years. Of course I remember him," she says to her daughter. "What, do you want to be with him again?" Layla nods rapidly. "I think you have to go ask him out, not talk to me about it. Tell me that you're sorry for dumping him and that you want to be with him again."

Layla sighs in frustration. Her mother is clearly trying to end the conversation early so she can go back to her work. She decides that she would have to go straight to the point right away. "Well, I found out he got a new girlfriend so I bribed her to tie him up. Then I fucked him against his will. He is now angry at me though, and that's where you come in. If you could help get him to fuck me again, just one more time, it would be enough to break him completely and make him mine permanently. I want you to help me get laid mom."

Mrs Durham stares at her daughter in shock. "First of all, fucking that young boy against his will is bad. Not that I'm judging you for it since I also did the same thing to your dad, but you should know what you did," she says, making Layla raise her eyebrows in surprise. The girl had no damn idea her father went through the same thing. "How am I going to help you with that though? I would if I could but it's not like I can just call him to my office and tell him to fuck you."

Layla snickers. "Actually, that is kind of what I'm planning," she says. Her mom is even more shocked now. "Please hear me out. You are the principal and hold the power to suspend and even expel a student for misconduct. All you have to do is threaten to exercise this power. You can tell him you will expel him if he doesn't fuck me. He will do it. You just have to keep a straight face when you say that to him, mom. Please, this is really important to me. I've got to finish my job and pussywhip that boy completely."

Mrs. Durham thinks about it and then sighs. "Fine," she mutters. "But don't you screw up again. I will only do this for you once. You better fuck him hard enough to break him. Make him totally addicted to your black pussy. Got that?" Layla nods, promising her mom that she won't mess up. Then her mom surprises her with a rare moment of affection and hugs her. "I'm so proud of you right now. You know what you want and how to get it. Layla, you are a smart, beautiful girl and you deserve to have the boy you want. Go for it."

.........

The next day at school, Rob realizes that even though Layla didn't spread the video, she still told other girls on the cheerleading squad about what had happened between them. That is the only possible explanation for why they are pointing right at him and giggling, openly calling Rob a whore. One of them sneers and tells him that he's no more than a slutty white boy who goes in heat for black girls all the time. That is just not true! He only ever fucked one black girl. In fact, he only fucked just one girl, ever.

When Rob is summoned to the office of the principal, he feels very confused. He has no idea why the principal would want to talk to him. Sure, he wasn't a perfect student, but he always behaved and has never gotten into trouble before. At least he knows her on a much more personal level than other people since she is the mother of his ex girlfriend. Even if he did somehow do something wrong she wouldn't chew his ass out as much as she would for his classmates. Him having messed up somehow is the only reason that the boy could think of for Mrs. Durham summoning him.

He knocks, waiting for a few moments before hearing her tell him to come in. Mrs. Durham is an older version of his ex, except she's a few inches shorter than her daughter and slightly less fit. Still, the woman is damn intimidating. "I want to talk to you about something very important, Rob," she says. "Take a seat. I'll get us some coffee." She then walks over to the coffee machine on a table in a corner of her office. "Latte?" He nods, and she smiles. "Still like the same things huh, kid?" Mrs Durham then makes them both the coffee before returning to her chair opposite him.

Rob fidgets slightly, hoping that all the nervousness isn't plain on his face. But it is, given how much the boy sucks at hiding his feelings. He could tell that she knows he is nervous from the way her gaze becomes soft. Still, he is quite worried since he was never called over to the principal's office before. "What did I do, Mrs Durham?" he asks her in a meek voice, trying to sound braver than he actually is. Why does he have to squeak like that? At least he didn't stutter like he did when he was little.

"It's about my daughter," she finally tells him. He is a bit relieved that this has nothing to do with his academic or other school related stuff, but confused on why she called him to her office here to discuss Layla. "We have to talk about her right now. This is important, Rob," Mrs Durham tells the very perplexed boy as he nods dumbly, trying to figure out what is going on. Rob wonders if it has anything to do with Layla did to him but then pushes the thought aside. There is no way she gave her mother that sort of details, right?

Still, he feels a deep sense of unease all over and has to take several really deep breaths to calm his heart rate down. He knows that freaking out in front of the principal won't do any good. So he just pretends to be fully confident when he asks her "What are we going to discuss about Layla, Mrs Durham? There are many possible subtopics. I can't guess." Rob looks at her, his body trembling as he waits for her to say something.

At last she says "My daughter is still in love with you and wants you back. I want you to go out with her again and make her happy." He sits there, with his mouth hanging open in shock at her words. She then keeps on going "You'll do whatever she asks you to and make sure that she is pleased. I won't have you telling her no. You can't. Do you understand, Rob? What my daughter wants, my daughter gets. I'm willing to do anything to make sure Layla's happy and you need to be aware of that."

"B B But how?! How am I going to make Layla happy?" Rob protests as he tries to overcome the shock of hearing what he just heard. It is easily the most preposterous thing that ever happened to the boy, and that is saying a lot after all the shit's he's been through over the past few days. "What do you expect me to do, Mrs. Durham? Go on dates with her and hold her hands and kiss her goodnight? I would have happily done all that if she didn't dump me! Hell, I would still do them now if only Layla would apologize for breaking my heart like it was nothing."

"You're not only going to do all those things but you're also going to satisfy her sexually," Mrs Durham tells Rob. "You are going to keep fucking my daughter. If you don't I will expel you. Good luck on getting into a decent university without graduating from high school." She looks at him as his will power crumples before her eyes. "That's right. If you want to graduate then you will fuck my daughter, because she is a great girl who deserves to be fucked by the boy she loves and wants to have sex with."

As Rob leaves the room, he is totally overwhelmed by the feelings of shock and disbelief. He just can not believe that his high school principal just told him to fuck her daughter! The boy has no idea what to do as he spends the rest of the day walking about and taking notes in classes with a vacant look on his face.

Author's Note : How do you feel about her bringing her mother in, and the mom's part in all of this?

12