Return of His Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob finally surrenders.
4.6k words
3.54
11.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : There is a pissing/golden shower scene.

Rob's entire body is flushed. Right now he is in Layla's bedroom. The girl is on her bed, watching him with a smirk. She told him to give her a striptease so that she can get fully turned on before he fucks her. He obeys, partly from fear and partly because he is now a slut like she meant for him to be. Layla did turn him into a whore successfully. He runs his hands all over his body, cupping his own ass before unzipping his pants and sliding them down his legs. Then Rob bites his lower lip coyly, fluttering his eyelashes at her as he removes his red boxers and shows the girl his erection, before yanking his shirt off.

The black cheerleader is salivating at the sight of her adorable ex naked in front of her. "You know baby, with how cute you are, you're just begging to be violated," she says to him as he goes to the bed and lies down next to her. She leans over on her side to place a full scorching kiss on Rob's lips. "From now on I won't bother asking you for sex. I'll tell you to fuck me and you are going to do it. You have to or else you will get expelled. Got that, baby?" Rob nods, giving in to his ebony ex.

He watches Layla slip a hand into her soaked thong, fingering herself as she makes out with him. Layla moans into their kiss, before taking her fingers out of her pussy. She then sticks them in his mouth, forcing him to taste her juices. The African American beauty then shoves him down her body and presses his face against her crotch. "I just worked out earlier and didn't take a shower," the athletic girl tells him. Her cunt stinks and he can taste how sour it is as he is forced to eat her out.

Yet the pungent smell only turns him on more as he has been conditioned to get off on being humiliated by the girl. He plunges his tongue deep inside her and feels her tunnel contracting around it. The leggy black teen sighs in bliss as the object of her desire services her. She feels so lucky that her mother is the principal, allowing her to force him into doing this. "Come on, you slut. I want to squirt in your mouth," she tells him, grinding up against his face. He moves up slightly to wrap his lips around her clitoris and sucks it hard.

She orgasms with a scream, her nectar flowing out into his mouth. The black girl remains on her back with thick legs spread apart, revealing her drenched pussy. Layla tells them to stand up for a moment and surprises him by taking his cock between her thighs and then rubbing him off with the insides of her strong legs. Her thick thighs scissor back and forth on his dick, squeezing it tightly. Rob can't believe how good her perfect thighs feel on his staff. She uses them to get him throbbing, ready for the fucking.

"Shove your cock inside me now, and fuck my pussy until you cum in it," she tells him. "I want you to fill me with your cum." When he hesitates, she reminds him "Your feelings about this doesn't matter. If you don't fuck me now I will tell my mom to expel you." That and the slutty side of him that she created forces him to enter the molten orifice. He mounts the tall ebony and penetrates her, sliding his pole all the way in. Rob could feel the warm insides bunching around him, pumping his cock as her buttocks rise off the bed in her upward thrust. "Yes! You are mine, Rob. Mine. Now fuck me you dumb whore."

He starts fucking her, thrusting into the hole with all his strength. Rob fears that he could get expelled if he fails to make her feel really good. Little does he know that this is more about control. She is using her pussy to brainwash him, making him unable to think about anything other than how good he feels as he is seesawing in and out of her wet love channel. "Please aaah stop calling me ohhhh a whore!" he begs her as he bangs her pussy. But he doesn't really mean it though since he has grown so accustomed to hearing it now, and is only trying to prove to himself that he isn't really a whore.

"Your hard cock is pretty slutty, fucking me like this," she tells him, clenching her vagina around the rod inside and milking him as she slams up violently. Then she locks her very powerful legs around his body, keeping him trapped inside her. "Don't deny it. Only a whore would still want to fuck someone who treated them the way I treated you," Layla smirks as she kisses him on his lips, enjoying his helpless expression as he fails to stop himself from fucking her harder and faster. "You are the sluttiest boy ever, Rob. Only you would give me your cock and cum after what I did to you."

Her cunt grips him tightly, sucking the shaft and milking it. She smiles up at the boy and says "But it's okay because I still love you, even if you are a whore. That's how lucky are. You can be a slut but only for me. Be my slut and I will still love you the same." Her words make him throb inside her and she can feel it in her pussy, using her vaginal muscles to squeeze him harder as he gets closer to release. She thrusts up to meet his hips repeatedly and soon his balls are churning with cum, ready to burst.

It all becomes too much and Rob starts spewing inside her pussy, filling Layla up with his warm semen. His dirty cum enters her and is soon overflowing her vagina, leaking out all over the girl's muscular thighs. The black cheerleader smiles at him warmly as he collapses next to her, a strand of semen flowing out of her pussy. She holds him to her body as the two of them fall asleep together on the bed. Before she dozes off though, the girl smiles brightly as he, in a moment of vulnerability, says 'I love you.'

.........

The next day, Rob feels like he has to stop shying away from risks. He knows that he is still in love with Layla but he never told her that after she came back. Or rather, he thinks he didn't, since he did right before passing out yesterday. The boy decides that he is going to give her another chance today and tell Layla that he still loves and wants to be with her. She would have to say sorry to him for all the things she did first though. That much is obvious. He won't jump back in until she does. Rob needs to be sure that she's grown up now.

He thinks about how she told him that she still loves him. All he has to do is tell her that he still loves her. Then he can say that they can date again if she accepts the fact that she treated him badly during their breakup and after the summer break ended. That's all he has to say to her before waiting for her to make her choice. In the afternoon, he heads over to her place, with dozens whirling through his mind as he thinks about how he is going to put all of it. He should be direct in his approach.

When he arrives, the boy looks Layla right in the eyes. His eyes contain an intensity that she has never seen from him before. He is actually making her a little nervous as he says "I want to talk to you about us." She nods simply as he sits down on the couch next to her. The boy then takes a sip of water, steadying himself for what he is about to say. The two of them are now both nervous, not knowing how to go forward. "Sorry, I just need a few moments to sort of, um, compose myself," Rob says to her.

Layla grows increasingly anxious. What if he decides to tell her he doesn't care if she gets him expelled? No, that is just impossible. He cares too much about his education to do that. But what is it about them? Why is he being so clearly nervous? "Sure, just tell me what you want to talk about, sweetie," she says to him in a surprisingly sweet tone. "You know that I'm always here for you." Her hand comes to rest on his right leg. She looks at him, pleading with her eyes, silently begging him not to leave her.

Rob takes a very deep breath. "I still love you, baby. I want to be with you again as your boyfriend. You are the first and only girl I have ever loved, and I don't think I can ever stop loving you, no matter how hard I've tried. The three months we've been apart were the worst of my entire life." Pouring his heart out to her makes him feel like he has released a great burden and now he waits for her to say something, before he tells her what his conditions for going back into their relationship are.

Layla flings her arms around him and kisses him all over his face with totally unconcealed joy. She had never been happier before in her entire life. "Oh I'm so glad that you finally see common sense, baby. It's so obvious that you are meant to be mine. You shouldn't have tried to fight it for so long," she says. "I was right to force you to fuck me. That was the only way to make you face the fact. You belong to me, baby."

Rob leans back. "Actually, that is what we need to talk about," he says, making her puzzled. "You see, I think that you should apologize for coercing me and blackmailing me into having sex with you. Not to mention the time you and Charlotte tricked me into getting tied up so that you could fuck me when I was unwilling." He looks at Layla in a meaningful way. "I'm ready to forgive you for all that, baby. In fact, I have already mostly forgiven you. I just need to know that you've grown up now and aren't going to do something immature like that again."

"Immature? How the hell was I being immature when I did that? Rob, you know you belong to me!" Layla shouts at him, making the boy flinch in shock. "I have every goddamn right to fuck you whenever I want, and what you say doesn't matter." She grabs his balls and attempts to unzip him. "I'm going to fuck you right now just to show you!" But he shoves her hand away and then stands up. "Oh no you don't! Get back down here right now mister! Don't piss me off." Her eyes are blazing with fury. How dare he deny her his cock?

Rob shakes his head in disappointment and tells her "You still don't get it. Even if we still love each other, what you did to me was messed up. I won't hold it up over your head but I just want you to be able to accept that you really were in the wrong." He then starts to leave her room. "When you've had enough time to think about it, just call or send me a message. I still love and will wait for you, even if this will take some time." He then goes back to and kisses her on the forehead before leaving the house.

Layla sits there by herself, thinking over what he just said to her. But she did nothing wrong! He belongs to her so she can do whatever she wants, and that includes fucking him, even when he doesn't want it. No way is she going to apologize. She just had to find a way to make him accept his place as her boyfriend and whore.

....

Layla is still angry about it one day later. She can't believe Rob expects her to apologize for taking something that she has every right to take. How could her beloved be so stupid as to think he has a choice in the matter? No, Rob is hers and if she wants to fuck him, then he has no say about it whatsoever. She is going to have to make him accept it. But how is the question. The girl then realizes that there is someone who she could ask for advice from, and who would definitely help her out. The girl smiles to herself. Yes, she would get Rob to admit to being hers.

She walks over to her parents' room. Layla nods and then waits before she enters. The girl is amused to see her mother sniffing her dad's boxers and rubbing her clitoris. Her mom is as much of a horn dog as she is, always doing perverted stuff to her dad. Layla waits until her mother orgasms then clears her throat, getting her attention. Her mother is a little surprised. She puts her father's boxers away and then puts her skirt back on over her pussy. Both mother and daughter prefer to grow their bushes out and have never shaved their pussies.

"I want your advice about Rob," Layla announces, making her mom roll her eyes. "I know you told me you would help me with that only once and I am not asking you to do it again. I already scrambled his brains with my cunt and he is now willing to go out with me like before." Mrs Durham looks impressed by how her daughter has done this so quickly but also confused. She can't see why Layla would still need her help. "The problem is he expects me to go and apologize to him for what I did to him earlier."

Now she understands it. "Wow, I didn't expect that to be a problem for you two. Are you going to say sorry to him?" the high school principal asks her. Layla is soon rapidly shaking her head, telling her mother that she would never, ever apologize for what she did to Rob after coming back from summer. "Why not? You did force him to have sex with you. He is kind of right to demand that you say sorry for him, before going back to being together." She feels sort of bad after enabling her daughter to take advantage of the boy and is now trying to help him from afar.

"Because he is mine and I can do what I want to his cock. He needs to realize that. You have to help me figure out a way to do it. How did you pussywhip dad? He and Rob have quite similar personalities. I might be able to work something out with your help," Layla says to her mother all in one breath. She waits anxiously for her mom to tell her something that she doesn't already know, so she can figure out a good plan of action. Anything would do right now. "There must be something you can tell me."

Mrs Durham thinks about it. She tries to recall how she won her husband's heart back then. It was a real whirlwind romance in every sense of the word. "I did what you did but put in an extra bit of effort. With guys like that, you have to be extremely aggressive, just like you were already. Try to add in the element of confidence too. Tell him he belongs to you and can't say no to you, even if he wants to. Dazzle him with a cocky smirk on your face. It will make him go weak in the knees."

"I'll do that," Layla mutters. "It is just so bothering that he can't realize that he is mine yet. I've already marked his cock with my pussy. It belongs to me now and he still thinks he has the right to deny me what is already mine." She sits down, huffing slightly. "Was dad ever disobedient to you when you two started dating? No, he can't be. You've got him wrapped around your little finger for as long as I can remember. He never dared disagree with you, not once. How did you do it so well?" she asks.

Mrs Durham chuckles. "I completely broke your father when I made him drink my piss in front of all my friends. That destroyed whatever sense of self he had and reduced him to my whore." Layla is very impressed by her mom's ruthlessness. "You could do the same to him later. But not right now. Now you have to focus on the confidence part. Make him admit it by saying to him a lot of times, so that he internalizes what he is exposed to and can't tell it apart from what his own thoughts are. It is kind of gaslighting, really."

"Thanks mom," the girl says and hugs her mother tightly. Mrs Durham hugs her daughter back and pats her gently. The two of them leave the bedroom to go get some lunch together, with the older woman feeling extra hungry after having had an orgasm. Both of them eat healthily, taking good care of their perfect figures. "I need to stay in good shape to be able to fuck Rob's brains out, and you have to stay fit to bang dad senseless," Layla remarks as they eat together. She is having salad with smoked salmon for the protein.

After the meal, her mom leaves to go to a friend's house. This means Layla is home by herself. She rethinks what she and her mother discussed. Maybe she should just apologize to Rob once. She can be the bigger person and humor him, and then they can put it all behind them and resume their relationship. Yes, that is a good plan, Layla thinks to herself. It's what she is going to do when she gets the chance to. Rob and her will then be together again, just the way they are meant to be. She won't let his stubbornness stand in the way.

Later that day, she goes right over to his house, entering it and Rob's room with the spare keys he gave her, back when they were dating. The naive boy never knew how often she used it to sneak into his room at night to watch him sleep. Right now he is napping on his bed, looking really peaceful. The tall black girl thinks about shaking him till he is awake, so she can tell him that she is really sorry. That is, after all, the purpose of her going over to his house today. To say sorry and reconcile with him properly.

But then she gets an awesome idea. She takes her booty shorts off and stands on his bed with her hairy cunt poised over his face. Then Layla starts pissing all over Rob's sleeping face. Her urine splashing on his face wakes the boy up. Rob opens his mouth in shock and she pisses in Rob's mouth. She keeps on peeing on his face and in his mouth for several seconds before her bladders have emptied themselves. Rob is now staring up at her in shock as she starts to giggle at him almost maniacally.

Layla then sits down on the bed next to him and says "I'm so sorry, baby. Not for pissing on your face but for what I did to you before that. I'm sorry for dumping you before summer break and then forcing you to sleep with me when school started up again. I know I was a bitch to you but I did all of those things only because I love you, babe. Will you please, please give me a second chance Rob? I promise I won't screw up like that again." She pouts at him cutely, her hands propping her chin up.

Rob feels his heart soften and another part of him harden. Somehow, the way she urinated on his face made him very aroused. But he chooses to focus on her words instead. Layla just apologized to him. That's all that matters. He smiles. "Of course we can be together again! I'm so glad you finally said it, honey." He hugs her tightly and she embraces him back, but doesn't kiss him, since her piss is still all over the boy's face. "And next time you want me to drink your piss, just tell me," he says in a teasing tone.

Layla giggles, hugging him tightly. He is so cute, like a human teddy bear. She will never let him go again. If he ever tries to leave her, she already has plans for a dungeon to lock him up in. She is prepared to keep him prisoner for life if she has to, but thankfully Layla won't have to kidnap Rob now. "Oh, I love you so much, baby. And I'm going to spend the rest of my life showing you just how much." Then she decides, to hell with it, she'll kiss him even if her own pee is still all over his face.

"By the way, I owe you an apology too," he says to her. "I belong to you, baby. My body is yours. You can always fuck me anytime you want. I don't have any right to say no to you. I'm sorry I was a disobedient boyfriend." He leans into her arms and lets her hold him in a warm embrace. He knows he made the right decision to take her back. She is the only girl who has ever made him so happy. No one else can. Rob loves her more than anything in the world.

"It's okay, my love. I forgive you," Layla says to him, kissing him sweetly on the his forehead. The two of them make love and fall asleep in each other's arms. She wakes up before he does and writes him a cute note, leaving it on the table next to his bed before peeing on his cock, marking it as her territory. She then goes back home a very happy girl. This is all that she has ever wanted and she now has it all. Nothing can ever take the love of her life away from her. She is playing for keeps this time.

On her way home, she is still feeling ecstatic. It is an even greater high than when she got hot and joined the cheer squad. She enters her house and her mom watches as she puts her purse away and sits down on the couch, her feet propped on the coffee table. Layla has never looked so smug before in her entire 18 years of life. It's clear that she got some. Mrs Durham sees this and high fives her daughter, even before asking how it went, knowing that it must have been really good to make her so blissful.

12