Return of His Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did you do to him? You look like I did the first time I managed to get your dad to give me a rimjob," the older woman says, making Layla roll her eyes and tell her mother that she already did that with Rob. "What is it then? Tell me just how depraved you were. I want all the juicy details." Her enthusiasm is making her appear much younger than she actually is. Layla just shakes her head and then starts laughing, before telling her mom what she did to her darling Rob.

"He was napping so I pissed all over his face to wake him up," she says, making her mother gasp. "Then I told him I'm sorry when I really am not, just so he would go out with me again. And it did work like I hoped. He is my boyfriend again now." She then skips up to her bedroom on the second floor. Layla has decided that she and Rob would marry right after graduation. He, like always, won't have a say in it. She has already made the decision. He just have to turn up. Everything else will be all up to her.

Seven years later

Layla looks at her sleeping husband with nothing but love in her eyes. She is seven months pregnant now. Due to all the hormones, the black woman has gotten even hornier than usual. Seeing his cute face makes her black pussy wet and she reaches for his cock. She starts jerking him off gently, stroking his tool as he moans in his sleep. Layla's right hand moves slowly up and down his shaft and she gently kissed his chest. It makes her feel so powerful to be able to do what she wants with him, without even having to ask first. Her free hand cradles his balls, rolling them tenderly.

She crawls down to kiss the tip of his engorged manhood and slide it inside her warm mouth. Her head bobs up and down as she gives him a wake up blowjob. Finally Rob's eyes flutter open and he sees what his pregnant wife is doing to him. "Morning, baby," he says to her with a smile on his face. "Feeling horny?" Rob asks with a teasing grin on his face. She smirks around his rod and sucks harder, wrapping her long tongue around the cockhead. Soon the boy is moaning loudly, his fingers digging into the bedsheets.

She blows him until he fires his load inside her mouth, letting her swallow all of it. "Thank you for the breakfast, baby," Layla tells him. "But I want you to feed my other hole too." She parts her thighs to reveal how drenched her hairy pussy is. "I'm going to fuck you till you cum again. I'll make you spray it all inside my cunt." Layla then pins him down by the shoulders and mounts him, allowing his prick to slide up in her. Rob moans as he feels how warm her tunnel is. She's gotten much tighter during her pregnancy and the friction is excellent, even better than it was when they were teenagers.

"Fuck me, baby. I belong to your pussy. Fuck me till I pass out," he tells her as she starts riding him. He places his hands on the swell of her massive baby bump as his pregnant wife bounces up and down his pole, clenching her tight vagina around him. Layla's pussy juices flow out all over his crotch as she bangs him, screwing Rob hard. She pounds him into the bed. Her black pussy fucks his white cock just as hard as the first time she took him. All he could do is let her have her way with him.

When he cums inside her, painting the inside of her pussy white with his seed, Layla lies down next to Rob. "You are going to fuck me whenever I want for the rest of our lives baby. I will never let you make any excuses. Even when you have a reason to say no, I'll make you do it anyway." He nods, and his wife kisses him on the lips fiercely. The two of them spend another half an hour resting in bed after the morning sex, before going to have their breakfast.

The End.

Author's Note : So, how slutty do you guys think Rob is?

12