All Comments on 'Return of the Black Widow Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Weeeeeelllll.....

As I said before, I think I've got it, but that last twist of the bound and gagged woman is causing me doubt...

WW, ah, what a tangled web you weave...

SC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guess

I'm guessing the woman who is the Black Widow is Dr. Bonnie who was one of the original 8 suspects, she obviously is an expert on the murders and is connected to the University.

As for who is tied up, my guess is either Callie or Laura.

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 7 years ago
Don't make me think so hard please!!!!!!!!!

I think the new black widow is Dr Karpathian, the woman is Dons mother.

The reason ? Perhaps she too was a victim of the Consultant of Crime and was actually an accomplice of the original black widow?

dapidapiover 7 years ago
Hmmmm

I'm going to say that Doc Karpathian is involved in this. I'm going to go with the porn actress as the actual killer. She would have access to stage makeup and may have had a grudge against the first victim. The next 2 are just collateral damage to cover up her connection.

covenant_mancovenant_manover 7 years ago
A guess

I'm guessing that the two women are Dr Karpathian and Callie. I'm leading towards Karpathian as the black widow, but it could be the other way around.

Don made a comment, that I don't remember offhand, and I'm too lazy to look up, that made me think "It's Dr. Karpathian".

Can't wait to see if I'm right!

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
I think the woman tied up in the chair is Dr. Karpathian

The new Black Widow is former officer Julie Newton.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

I have to agree that Dr. Karpathian is ONE of the two; but, I am not too sure on the other one. I am torn between thinking that the "Sheriff" is involved in some way... too much BS coming from him! Great Story! KEEP THEM COMING!

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago

Poss 1, Dr Karpathian (Black Widow) as she followed Angela up from FWT as someone who was studying the case. Callie tied up as she had sex with IC and the Dr did not even get a coffee. The Dr could be the real true BW. Poss 2. The ICs mother or Wife is tied up and either the Sherifs wife or Ms Newton (under Malina's control) as the Black Widow 2. Either way the Sheriffs wife will be there to kill the IC could find a fourth MoV going to one or both of the two IC angels. Poss 3 The most likely outcome is that non of the above and WW will have a smile

The reason is, if right on Poss 1. then she wants to show IC that he had it wrong in the first place, as well as she does not like being stood up and the IC went with Callie not her.(lesson to all us males out there!). Reason if it is Poss 2. The Sheriff was toooo concerned all the time and knew more than he should, his wife hates her sister and or his Mum knowing he would come alone and she is a wet and ms Newton hates IC as well.

I just cant wait to be proven wrong.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
In the hopper

The final chapter is in the hopper and should be up tomorrow.

I love reading the guesses, but I don't necessarily smile if people get it wrong... I do try to leave the clues so that it can be figured out, though I don't try to make it TOO easy. It's like when I was at Airborne School, and the cadre Captain said "our mission is to qualify volunteers to be Airborne... not to disqualify, but to qualify..." So if people get it right, that's a good thing.

A story that holds together with a logical (if not easily determined) solution, and good production/writing values in telling the story is what I try to achieve.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Bonnie the black widow, Callie the victim.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Seeing this is a return case, I believe that the victim in the chair is Selena Steele. The one that Angels didn’t get. The killer is someone who has undergone “brainwashing” in past by Westboro. My candidate is Julie Newton, however I thought the FBI caught her after she escaped Melina. Go next trilling chapter of IC and Kato.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Wow you can really keep a person reading all night. Damn this is good. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...