Return of the Blood Reaver Ch. 01

Story Info
A night out and disturbing news...
11.6k words
4.75
2.8k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cristania Molina was enjoying the thumping beat of the local nightclub she found herself at. With a Cosmo in hand, the woman took a pull of the liquor, enjoying the way it slid down her throat. She smiled as she viewed the press of flesh on the dance floor, with men and women grinding against each other as they moved.

The woman looked around the club, trying to spot her boyfriend, who said that he was here with some friends. She sighed and took a deep breath, enjoying her night off from her job as a coroner at the city morgue. While she enjoyed her job, Cristania also loved living it up when she had any time to herself. Life was worth living and if you didn't get out there and live it, it would just pass you by.

Cristania was a gorgeous woman to look at, a fact that was amplified by her crystal blue eyes, short black hair that she kept in a bob and dazzling smile. Her features were a unique blend of Latin and Chinese, which gave her an exotic, appealing look. She had a sturdy frame which made her look thick, but there wasn't an ounce of extra fat on her.

Standing at five-foot-six, she was shorter than most men and the way her body was built made men lust after her in every possible way. The way she moved just oozed sex appeal and drove both sexes crazy! While men approached her to hit on the woman, she always sent them packing.

While she turned down any other man flat, a few women were bold enough to come onto her. She wasn't in the mood for women that night, but that didn't stop her from taking the numbers they offered. Cristania smirked as she thought of all the times she had dallied with women and missed it from time to time. As she thought of this, was when she spotted her boyfriend, Joshua.

Joshua, or Josh to his friends, was a fairly sizable man, standing at well over six feet tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was a handsome man, with a rugged masculinity about him. His musculature was solid yet lean, just the way Cristania liked it. He was a mix of Scottish and English, so he didn't stand out too much. The man smiled as he closed the distance to her and pulled her in for a kiss.

They were enjoying the kiss, moaning happily when they were suddenly and violently torn apart. Shaking himself, Joshua looked at his assailant, and he was a big guy, easily bigger than he was. Around him were four other guys who were looking between him and his girlfriend, and the guy smirked at him. Joshua blinked and his face was quickly set into a scowl as he got ready to fight.

"You're outnumbered, kid! I'd back down if I was you! This girl is mine now! Try anything and you'll be picking up your teeth off the floor," the big guy said to him, sneering as he did so.

"Hmm! So, pretty boy, you think it's just gonna be that easy, do you?" Cristania asked in a silky voice as she sauntered up to him.

"It always is! I hope you got a lot of stamina, girlie! We are going to work you, tonight!" the leader chuckled lasciviously.

"No thanks! I don't do cocky pretty boys!" Cristania stated with a smile as she walked up to the man and decked him.

The man flew back a few feet and landed on his back, hard. The pretty boy's head lolled about like he had just been hit by a freight train. Surprise was etched on the faces of the guy's friends, unaware that Cristania could hit someone that hard! They quickly went to their friend's side and picked him up, trying to bring him back to his senses. The men then looked over at Cristania, the obvious question painted on their faces.

"Never fuck with a girl who lifts and knows how to fight! Now get the hell out of here before I fuck all five of you up!" she threatened, giving the men a menacing glare.

Not one to argue with such a woman, the four men picked up their friend and hurriedly left the club. It was clear to anyone who saw the engagement that these men were terrified of the woman. Smirking at their departure, Cristania turned to Joshua, who was looking on with an amused expression. He then focused on his girlfriend and snickered as he spoke.

"You just couldn't help yourself, now could you?"

"What? They made their intent clear to turn me into a free to use whore, which I wasn't about to let happen. Besides, I'd rather you have me that way, than a bunch of jack off idiots who think they're God's gift to women," Cristania told him honestly with a suggestive grin.

"You also wanted to make someone bleed, didn't you?" Joshua accused while trying to stay serious, but failed at it miserably.

"Guilty as charged! But they went and put their meathooks on my man! No one touches my man, without my say so! Had to send a message that told them to screw off and never try that shit again," Cristania said defensively.

Joshua just chuckled and pulled her out onto the dance floor, ready to get their groove on. Cristania giggled and went with him, more than happy to dance her ass off with Joshua. She put her drink down, as she was finished with it anyway, and started moving to the music. The way she swung her hips caught many eyes, and after seeing how she laid out that pretty boy so easily, both sexes contented themselves with watching only.

As the couple continued to dance, the pair of them started getting insanely horny. The way Cristania was pushing hard against Joshua was driving the man wild! To be fair, the way Joshua was holding Cristania against him, letting her feel his strength and warm embrace, was pushing her off the cliff as well. Desire claimed them both as they moved and soon Cristania leaned in and whispered into Joshua's ear.

"Your place or mine?" she asked.

"Yours! I want to see you splayed out on that magnificent bed of yours!" Joshua growled.

"Ooooohh! Did you have any kinky ideas you wanted to try?" she asked with a cutesy smile.

"You'll see soon enough."

Squeeing in delight, Cristania licked her lips and left the club with Joshua, much to the disappointment of their spectators. The pair grabbed their belongings from the coat check; her getting her cutesy leather jacket and him grabbing his spring coat and backpack. Cristania thought this odd, but rolled with it, figuring that he must have had some toys in there for her.

The pair took a cab and were kissing like animals in heat, much to the amusement of the taxi driver. As soon as they arrived at Cristania's place, they paid and tipped the driver generously before stepping out and into her building. It was a modest place, not quite upper crust, but not something out of a total slum, either.

Joshua chased his girlfriend up the stairs, and she squealed in anticipation of the naughty things to come. She reached her door and tried frantically to open it, but Joshua caught up to her and pressed her against the door. Cristania moaned in delight at this, loving the sensation of his hard cock pressed against her ass. She quickly found the key and used it to open the door, letting them both into the apartment.

"Thank you for coming here!" Cristania said with a predatory grin as they moved through the loft.

"Why are you thanking me? We haven't even started yet!" Joshua told her as he closed the door behind him.

"I am thanking you for bringing me dinner and dessert!" Cristania told him as her eyes took on a hellish glow and her canines elongated.

Joshua's eyes widened in excitement, as he saw just how turned on Cristania was! Her darker side had a habit of coming out whenever she got horny and when she got horny like this, he would be in for a wild night! The man knew that his girl was a vampire, which didn't drive him away as Cristania had initially feared. Instead, it drew the man even closer to her, making him want her all the more.

This surprised Cristania, as any other human lover she had taken was appalled by the truth about her. Joshua was, for all intents and purposes, a rare find, as a man who was accepting of her beastly nature was foreign to the woman. Regardless of how much of an oddball he was, or how weird she could be, they made it work. And boy, did it work! The pair were kissing each other so hard it was like they were both trying to suck the air out of the other's lungs!

"I need you inside me, right now!!" Cristania moaned as they separated.

"Are you sure?" Joshua asked, thinking he'd need to warm Cristania up a bit before she was ready for him. In response, the vampiress took his hand and put it up her skirt, rubbing at her panties with it. Joshua's eyes widened as he felt enough moisture to soak his hand like he dipped it in a basin of water!

"Fuck yeah, I'm sure!" she purred, as her panties were soon soaked with her juices. Joshua groaned and scooped Cristania up, taking her to bed. She giggled like a schoolgirl, knowing that showing her man just how turned on she was made him go nuts! She was gently deposited to her feet, and Joshua then hit his knees, hiking up her dress.

"Josh, you don't have to—" she started, until a gasp slipped out of her throat. The moment her boyfriend's mouth hit her nethers, she knew she had lost. While Cristania was more than wet enough to take Joshua's cock, that his first thought was to please her just turned the woman on even more.

Using his teeth, Joshua pulled the soaked garment away from her quim, letting it splat on the floor at her feet. Cristania could then feel Joshua push her dress up and she lowered her hands to help him out a bit. Taking hold of the hem of the dress, the vampiress pulled it over her head, shedding the last of her clothing. She stood in front of Joshua, naked, while he kept licking at her exposed pussy.

While he still had some clothes on, Cristania was sure they would come off soon. She just let her boyfriend continue to eat her out, while he took entire handfuls of her ass, squeezing it gently. She giggled as she knew Joshua was an ass man and with an ass that was well over forty inches around; the man was in heaven.

Cristania also knew he liked her tits, as what straight man in his right mind didn't like tits? She was large, far larger than her Chinese mother had been, which gave her a sense of pride that even women with Asian blood could be big there. She cupped her mammaries, playfully squeezing them and her nipples, sending a blot of electricity through her slippery quim.

Joshua wasn't letting up, as he kept his mouth on her, not letting the cool air hit her nethers. The warmth of his mouth kept her shuddering in delight as he continued to lick at her outer and inner folds. The constant touch of his tongue drove her insane with desire and she needed him inside her now! While she could have let him take her on a ride to her peak, she enjoyed it so much more when they came together.

"Babe, what are you—" Joshua got out before she mashed her lips to his. Her hands were a flurry of motion as Cristania nearly tore his clothes off, getting him as naked as she was. Seconds later, she had his dick in her hands, stroking the hard member gently. Joshua groaned as Cristania continued to jerk him off and she pulled him atop of her as she lay down on the bed behind her.

"I need you to fuck me right now, mister! Use that thick meat of yours and make me scream!" the vampiress demanded, locking her glowing red eyes to his brown ones. Joshua just grinned and did as he asked, lining up his cock with her slick entrance and pushed himself inside. Cristania shuddered and groaned as his cock slid into her wet passage, spreading her pussy lips apart. She moaned louder and louder with each inch Joshua pressed inside her.

Cristania wrapped her arms around her man and held him close as he claimed her. Joshua was more than happy to be on top and grinned as he finally bottomed out inside of his vampire girlfriend. While Cristania was used to men just having her their way, that wasn't how Joshua operated. He waited for a few minutes, letting Cristania's insides get used to him before moving.

He slid out of her, then in at a slow pace, taking his time with his woman. Cristania wanted a good hard fucking, but right now, this worked, as Joshua was hitting all the right spots for the moment. He wasn't overly gentle about it either, slamming himself into her, making Cristania squeak with each thrust. The friction she was experiencing was delicious, and she practically begged for more.

"Unnnhhhh... please... Joshua... more..." she moaned, meeting him with each thrust.

Joshua didn't say anything, because he was too focused on taking his woman. Each time his balls slapped against her pussy lips; their mutual pleasure shot up another notch. He kept fucking her, wanting nothing more than to see her face screwed up in utter bliss. Pretty soon, Cristania was whimpering because she could feel herself nearing her peak and was so close, she could almost taste it.

"Almost... there," Joshua groaned as he could feel his cock thicken, ready to explode. Cristania could feel her own orgasm just moments away from hitting her, her pussy muscles fluttering as they spasmed erratically.

"Meeeee... tttoooOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Cristania screamed as she exploded. Her pussy clenched Joshua's cock, massaging it until he came as well, screaming his guts out. His cock twitched and erupted, his seed filling Cristania's quim, as she continually clenched his dick, trapping it inside her. Her pussy sucked up every drop he gave and wanted more.

Cristania arched against him, pressing her lush body against his fit one, her fangs elongating as her inner animal took over. She then bit into his shoulder, just by his brachial artery. Blood flowed into her mouth and Cristania fed, drinking a small amount of blood from her boyfriend. She didn't want to drink too much, as she still had more snu-snu she wanted to get in before the night was over.

Carefully, she moved her tongue to her fangs, nicking them slightly, so her own blood flowed from it. Knowing the wound would close fast, Cristania moved quickly, using her tongue to put her blood at the wound sites her fangs had made. An interesting fact about vampire blood was that it acted as a coagulant, speeding up the scabbing and subsequent healing process of open wounds.

Using her blood to close the marks her fangs had made, allowed her feed as she liked, without having to worry about Joshua bleeding out. Another interesting fact about vampire blood was that it was a powerful aphrodisiac on humans. A single drop of vampire blood would keep a human hornier than a sex starved nymphomaniac. Cristania grinned inwardly, as she knew Joshua would soon be feeling the effects of her handiwork.

Joshua's eyes widened, as he didn't see this happening tonight! He could feel Cristania's blood sealing up the puncture marks she made, but there was also something else. A feeling of pure and utter lust shot through the man, dominating his mind. Moments later, his inner animal, which he had planned to let out a bit later, was rattling its cage, demanding to be let out.

With the lust and euphoria surging through him, Joshua saw no reason to deny his beast. Seeing that his girlfriend was writhing on the bed, still high on her orgasm, Joshua pulled out of her and went over to a small trunk at the foot of her bed. Opening it, he saw the vast array of sex toys that filled the trunk and frowned for a moment, before locating what it was he was looking for.

What he pulled out was a set of leather straps, encircled by silver chains atop of them. Each strap could be tightened or loosened without issue, and the chains would move with them, holding a complete circle around the leather. He also pulled out a leather collar, which was studded with silver spikes, which would go around Cristania's neck. Joshua smirked as he placed the items on the bed and closed the chest

"The silver chains? You're really going for broke tonight, aren't you babe?!" Cristania told him as she came out of her high, her grin going from predatory to bloodthirsty.

"Not just the chains, but the collar too!" he told her in a forceful voice. Hearing this tone made Cristania gulp in trepidation and excitement, as she knew what was coming next.

Cristania then lunged for him, hoping that she would win this time around and take her place as the dom. Normally, she would have been able to do so, with her vampiric speed and reflexes giving her the edge. But, to make it fair and more fun, Cristania had agreed that she would pull her punches and not use her supernatural abilities. She wrestled with Joshua, trying to get the upper hand on him, using what she could to win.

Joshua had expected this and the pair wrestled with each other sexually, each one trying to make the other submit. He knew a few of her tickle points and was able to startle her enough to latch the collar around her neck. Cristania hissed as she touched the collar around her neck, her fingers grazing the silver spikes on it.

"Now, you are mine to do with as I please!" Joshua chuckled triumphantly.

"Truly? We shall see about that, human!" Cristania hissed.

"That we shall, but for now, hold his and keep it up!" he instructed, securing a silver chain onto her collar, with a leather strap at the end. Cristania's hands snapped up to grip the leather loop, not wanting the chain to fall and touch her skin. While vampires were immune to most weaponry that humans had today, some of the legends were true.

Guns, knives, clubs and virtually any weapon couldn't hurt them, or at least kill them outright. Not like the way humans could die from a shot to the head or the heart. No, if you wanted to kill a vampire, you had to pierce their heart with an implement made of silver. Stakes, or knives and swords with a silver edge would do it, but not traditional steel or wood.

Also, garlic was something that made vampires break out and could weaken them. If they were exposed to it for long periods of time, then it could kill them, but it often required heavy doses to do so. Then there was the big killer, the sun. Vampires could withstand the sun to some degree, but direct exposure would cause their skin to blister, much like they had gotten a third-degree sunburn.

But, with garlic and sun exposure, this varied from vampire to vampire, as each vampire was different like that. Silver was universal in the damage it did, no matter if you were a Fledgling or an Elder. But religious icons and so called 'holy water'? That did nothing and was something that was made up for theatrical purposes. Cristania took a slight breath as she watched Joshua attach the leather straps to her wrists, ankles, and thighs.

"Seeking to make me obedient to your whims, human? That will never work!" Cristania scoffed, while staring at Joshua.

"Oh, I think it will! You see, there are other things I have done with these!" Joshua told her as he showed her the clips that were now attached to the sliver chains on the straps. Her eyes widened as she saw him attach other chains of silver from the side of the bed, but she smirked at the man, thinking he had her.

"You think these chains will hold me, human? Silver may hurt me, but snapping these chains is easy for my kind," she grinned threateningly.

"You can try that, and if you do, then you will wind up losing whichever limb you yank on. I designed these straps with holes in them and the silver chains have spikes pointed towards them. Pull too hard and the spikes will slip into their holes. Pull harder still, you get the idea," Joshua told her smugly, enjoying the look of shock on Cristania's face.

"Clever little human! I will have your balls for this!" she promised as he snatched the leash out of her hand. He then pulled at the chains attached to her bindings, forcing the vampiress to move her limbs or lose them. She was soon put in a spread eagle position, fully exposed to the man, and she hissed in defiance.

"Ah, ah, ah! Let's not have any of that, shall we?" he suggested as he slowly lowered the chain to hover over Cristania's large rack.