Return of the Blood Reaver Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered in fear, hoping he wouldn't do anything. Smirking, Joshua then let the chain down and touch one of her nipples, her flesh sizzling and hissing like he had touched it with a hot iron. Cristania yelped and squealed in pain and then she felt the pain recede, as the chain was removed. She then looked up at the man and glared, baring her fangs but saying nothing.

"Is another lesson in obedience required?" Joshua asked, dangling the chain above her other nip this time.

"No, no! It is not required! I will... obey," she told him, gulping in apprehension.

"Good. Now you have only one thing to do. Suck," he commanded, scooting close enough to put his dick in her mouth. Growling softly, Cristania did as she was ordered, and opened her mouth to suck the human off. She took his throbbing dick down her throat, gobbling up every inch.

Cristania was both appalled and turned on, as she had never thought fucking a lowly human could be so... hot! She had to admit, though, the human knew what he was doing, as she could feel herself getting wet with each thrust. It wasn't long before the man started skullfucking her, fucking her mouth with reckless abandon.

She was soooo tempted to bite into his hard member and drink from him there! Cristania often enjoyed drinking her fill of blood from a man's cock, but she refrained from doing so. Partially because she wanted him to continue doing this. Another part of her knew the collar was likely equipped with inward facing spikes, like the restraints were.

"Unnnngghhhhh!! You suck cock pretty fucking good! Looks like you are enjoying it!" Joshua taunted.

"I would never..." Cristania said as she spit out his dick, only to have it shoved back into her mouth again.

"I'm sorry. What was that?" Joshua asked as he tugged on the leash. If looks could kill, Cristania would have murdered Joshua with her stare right there. But she had no choice in this matter and continued to suck the man off.

"That's right. Suck my human dick, like a good little vampire cockslut," he grinned, ramming his dick into the back of her throat.

Joshua could have kept going like this, but his domination of Cristania was far from finished. Plus, he didn't want to blow his load in her mouth. Not tonight. No, he had a better place to unload his heavy balls. He then pulled his dick from the vampiress' mouth and slid down her body, taking the time to worship it as he moved along. He even stopped for a moment to take her large tits in hand to titfuck the woman beneath him.

"MMMMmmmmm! You like playing with my heavy tits, don't you, human?" Cristania purred, taking some delight in how her titflesh was being venerated.

"I love playing with your tits! I would worship them all day like this, but I have something else in mind that I will enjoy. You may enjoy it too!" he chuckled.

"Doubtful, but you are welcome to try, human," she scoffed, thinking he was just blowing smoke.

But what Cristania didn't expect was Joshua to up the ante and put his head between her legs. She shuddered at the feel of his tongue on her nethers yet again, wanting more than the few licks he gave her. Cristania would have struggled, but kept her cool, letting her limbs remain where they were. While she desperately wanted the man to keep going, she saw what he had in mind, and her eyes bulged.

"What are you going to do with that?" Cristania asked, her fangs still out as she stared at the massive hard on Joshua was sporting.

"I was always gentle with you before when we fucked. Now, I want to fuck you so hard that I feel like I'm going to snap you in half!" Joshua grinned, turned on by the prospect of fucking this vampire woman.

"You think you can make me feel that?" Cristania asked, her mind awhirl with desire and revulsion, playing up the role of the imprisoned vampire.

"Let's find out!" Joshua grinned as he pushed his dick into her soupy cunt.

Cristania gasped as he took her in one fell swoop, ramming his dick deep inside her until it was fully buried in her snatch. He didn't wait for her to accommodate to his size and took her hard. The vampires yelped as she spasmed with each thrust, feeling insanely turned on at being restrained like this. Yet, she wanted to embrace the man and devour his cock like the true cock whore she was.

"Oh, I know you want this human dick inside you, don't you?" Joshua stated as he reamed her out.

"No... I don't want this... glorious... dick..." Cristania protested, not convincing Joshua one bit.

"Oh, you do want it! I can tell!" he countered, seeing the bliss that was wrought on her face.

"No... I... don't..." she panted, feeling like her will was weakening. Damn all the Sires and the Elders, his dick was soooo fucking good! Cristania didn't know how long she'd hold out, but she knew her peak was coming on again and was trying to restrain herself but failed.

"What if I... stopped?" Joshua asked as he ceased moving.

"Noooooo! Please!! Keep going!!!" she begged, wanting more of that cock inside of her.

"Say it! SAY IT!" he commanded, his voice harsh and rough.

"I want your human dick inside of me!! I want it tearing up my inner walls and using me until I can't see or walk straight anymore!!" she told him.

"You like fucking humans?" he asked, his voice like silk and steel at the same time.

"I LOVE fucking humans! I'm a dirty, filthy, human fucking whore, who needs that dick inside her! PLEASE!!" Cristania wailed.

"Promise you won't harm me in any way?" he questioned.

"YES! I swear upon my Sire, that I will do you no harm!" she replied, begging for him to start again.

"Good girl. Now it's time for your reward," he told her as he pulled his dick from her grasping quim.

Cristania moaned in frustration, but then gasped as she felt the chains being pulled from her restraints, giving her the freedom of movement again. She also felt the restraints fall away from her arms and legs, which made her yelp joyfully. What really got her going was when she felt Joshua's dick invade her again, but this time, he didn't stop. He sawed in and out of her, giving the woman the epic pounding she wanted.

"Oh, fuck, YES!! Take me, human!! Turn me into your little cock whore!" she screamed.

"Are you my little cock whore?" Joshua asked, gripping her by the throat and squeezing gently.

"Yes! I am! Now and always!" she told him fervently.

"Good girl. You can cum now," he told her.

With that, Cristania let herself go, taking her body for a joyride and reaching the peak she wanted. A few moments later, she keened, her voice hitting octaves that almost made Joshua's ears hurt. Her pussy muscles clenched hard, trying to get Joshua to give her his seed, but his cock held fast, giving her nothing.

"Didn't you cum?" she asked, desperate to feel his gooey essence inside her.

"I will, with the other entrance."

Cristania gasped but did as she was instructed and slid off Joshua's dick before getting on all fours. He then lined up her cream coated dick and pushed into Cristania's ass. She shuddered and moaned at the same time as he violated her ass. To be fair to the man, it was a welcome violation and one she hadn't experienced in a while! She supposed she had only herself to blame, feeding the man more than a few drops of her blood.

The vampiress was losing her mind as he bottomed out in her ass, pushing his dick right up to the hilt. He then pulled out slightly, then shoved it back in, eliciting a squeak from her. Cristania was losing her mind with this man in her back door, loving every moment he was in there. His pace soon picked up, eventually sliding in and out of her with ease!

"You have... claimed my... mouth... my pussy and now... my ass! Do you... know... what that... means, my human... master?" she asked, yelping with each thrust.

"What... does... it... mean?" Joshua gasped between thrusts.

"It means... you own... me. Body... and... soul! I am... your slave... for... eternity!" she hollered as she could feel her insides spasm and twitch as Joshua's cock reamed her out.

"All... mine?" he asked as his hands slapped her ass, an audible crack sounding on the air.

"All... yours!" she affirmed.

"Mine... mine... MINE!!!!" he bellowed as his balls boiled and dick expanded, bursting as the man came inside her ass. Cristania wailed as her hands were not idle, having played with herself the moment Joshua had slid into her ass. Her hands were a blur on her pussy, making her cum at the same time as Joshua did, sending shivers through her body.

Cristania could hear Joshua struggling to catch his breath and felt his hands roving all over her body. He continued to push into her, every burst from his dick continuing to fire into her ass as he moved. She then felt his hands grip her neck, removing the leash, then the collar, pushing them away from her. The vampires cooed at this gesture, happy to see that he was being considerate of her wellbeing.

The pair of them then held each other close, their dom and sub session over as they now focused on after care. He carefully checked her skin to make sure there were no blemishes from the sliver chains, while she got a washcloth and cleaned up his dick. As she did this, he reached for some aloe vera lotion and rubbed it on her still seared nipple. While it would be healed before the night was over, she still appreciated the gesture.

"Mmmmmmm!! Now that... that was fucking hot!" Cristania purred as her inner demoness was sated, for now.

"Fuck yeah, that was!" Joshua agreed as he pulled his girlfriend close to him. The pair snuggled close together, enjoying the afterglow as they rested. After an indeterminable amount of time, Cristania sat up and stretched, before she stood and walked towards the entrance of the apartment.

"Babe? What's up?" Joshua questioned as he opened his eyes and glimpsed his lady moving about.

"Just getting the kit, hon. Don't worry yourself," Cristania told her boyfriend.

"The kit? What for?" Joshua asked, confused.

"I need some blood, sweetie! It's not for me, but for Aldrich. He said he's got some new information for me and asked for fresh blood," Cristania told him.

Aldrich was a contact of Cristania's who had his pulse on the goings on of the underworld in both the regular and supernatural worlds. The man was an information broker, one of the best there was. While sometimes his prices could be steep, the information the man provided was more than worth the exchange.

Cristania was one of the few vampires that Aldrich would deal with directly, as she never had a problem with the man. Aldrich was an outcast among the vampire people, and nearly every other vampire in existence looked down on him. Cristania knew her people could be cruel, but how they treated the man was just outright barbaric. It wasn't his choice to look as he did, but they all treated him like it was his decision.

Aldrich's story was a cruel one, as he was a vampire, like her. He was turned by a vampiress known to the both of them, but when he was turned was when something unexpected happened. The process of turning the man from human to vampire affected him in a way that no one could have foreseen.

While most vampires, when turned, looked the same as they were the day they turned, with Aldrich, it was different. Instead of staying his old self as he was, he instead became a hideous caricature of a human man. His skin was scarred and riddled with blisters, pustules, boils and sores. Despite all efforts he had made to find a cure for his affliction, none could be found for the man.

He pleaded with his sire and the other vampires for help, but none of them would go near him. The other covens called him a failure and cast him out, deeming the man as something less than vampire or human. Some had tried to kill him, calling the man a stain on the legacy of the vampire race. None of those vampires succeeded, as Aldrich was far more than any vampire could hope to be.

He not only had the strength, speed, and agility that vampires had, but he also had the resilience and fortitude of an Elder! Such strength among newly turned vampires was unheard of since the days of Cain! His coven had tried to apologize to him, but it was too late, as he saw they were a vain and proud bunch. Since that day, he had painted nearly every vampire with the same brush, seeing all of them as nothing more than vainglorious assholes.

Aldrich then went and lived among the lowest of human society; the homeless, the lost, and the broken. Among them, he found a kinship and camaraderie that he failed to find among the vampire race. These people had taken him in and looked after the man, despite his hideous appearance. Such a gesture was more than appreciated, and he repaid this kindness by keeping an eye out for everyone he knew.

While he may have been a creature of the night now, that didn't mean he had to abandon his humanity. There were those among his new people who had gone missing, or died, because of the feeding habits of a few sadistic vampires, or other creatures. Aldrich was quick to make an example out of these vampires, clarifying that his people were off limits.

At first, some of the younger vampires balked at such a declaration, thinking the man insane. But once the Elders decreed those people were not to be touched, the attacks and subsequent humiliations stopped. While the Elders could have gotten involved directly and punished Aldrich, they felt that dealing with him was beneath them. Not to mention that by this point, he had only gotten stronger, which terrified the Elders.

While he may have been young compared to every Elder in existence, his power levels matched theirs easily. Aldrich had no designs on the vampire world, preferring to live in peace with his new family. The Elders were more than happy to leave him be, as while he wasn't for them, he wasn't against them either. That was something the Elders could abide by, so long as the peace was kept.

Since those days, everyone knew they were to stay their hands and their fangs from the homeless and the lost. Those folks were off limits, but anyone, anywhere else, was fair game. There were many homeless and lost people that roamed the city and they often saw things that most others did not. While this was the digital age, there were some things that the homeless saw that regular folk and security cameras did not.

It was because of this was how Aldrich could stay in contact with the vampire world, because of the information he possessed. Everything from the mundane to the supernatural were the things that his people would see daily. They kept him appraised of the daily goings on and they enjoyed his protection because of it. What he did with this information and who he sold it to was his decision in the end.

Few had tried forcing the man's hand early on to get him to hand the information over for free. But those people were now moldering corpses in shallow graves, or little more than dust in the wind. He may have been hideous to look at, but that didn't mean he couldn't do terrible things to people who pissed him off.

The smart people who paid his prices were the ones still alive and enjoyed a cordial, not to mention profitable, relationship with the man. Cristania was one of those smart people, taking pity on the man for all the hardships he went through. Besides, she knew better than most what it was like to be ostracized, to be seen as an outsider.

It was this kinship that allowed the woman to deal with the man when no one else could even get close to him. The relationship between them was almost comical, like that of a father and daughter always taking shots at one another. Sometimes Cristania felt like he was seeing someone else instead of her, but she knew better than to ask about Aldrich's human life. She was snapped out of her recollections as Joshua said something.

"Fresh blood? He must know something pretty important if he's demanding fresh blood! Her usually gets the regular stuff you sneak out for him from the morgue," Joshua told her with raised eyebrows.

"The man imparted as much. Said that what he has is extremely important, as it would pertain to who wants to stay alive in the future," she replied.

"That sounds... ominous! You sure he's not pulling your leg?" Joshua wondered as Cristania came back with the blood draw kit.

"He called me in the middle of the day, while I was busy snoozing! He never calls me during that time! What he knows must be pretty important if he made a daytime call like that," Cristania replied as she prepped Joshua's arm for a needle.

Once she had located his vein, Cristania inserted the needle and hooked up a blood bag. After a quick check to ensure she did everything right, she then started the flow, filling the bag. Cristania smiled as the blood poured into the bag and, to pass the time, she got up and started puttering around the kitchen.

"What you making?" Joshua asked as he saw his lady move about.

"Never you mind! Just stay put and rest yourself! Let me know when the bag is full," she told him as she zipped around, preparing a meal for her man. She had gotten a good drink from him and was taking a little more than usual for her contact. It was only fair that she did what she could to look after her boyfriend.

She puttered around the kitchen while Joshua turned on the TV, looking for something good to watch. He settled on a popular Netflix show as Cristania smiled to herself, happy as a clam. Though the woman was a vampire, that didn't mean that she couldn't learn skills that could be of use. While she didn't eat human food, Cristania was a talented cook, and she put that talent to use in fixing her boyfriend a midnight snack.

"Oh boy! That smells like... a grilled turkey!" Joshua moaned as he sniffed the air.

"Grilled turkey club, with spiced and crunchy mustard!" Cristania giggled, knowing that her boyfriend had a wicked sense of smell.

She often joked that he had to be part bloodhound to have a nose that good. No matter what she did to try to surprise the man, he could always smell what she was cooking. Cristania then walked in with the sandwich on a plate, still steaming hot from the grill, along with a tallboy of Pink Elephant. She placed these items on a bed tray for her man and placed it right in front of him.

"Damn, woman! You really know how to take care of a man!" Joshua smiled as he sat up to kiss her.

"And you really know how to make a woman smile," Cristania gushed.

She then leaned in for the kiss, letting her boyfriend's lips meet hers in a carnal dance. Cristania didn't know why, but Joshua got her going in a way that defied belief. If it wasn't for the fact that he was as human as they came, it was almost as though he had put a spell on her. Snickering mentally at the notion, she finished kissing him and went to check the blood bag.

It was full, which wasn't surprising, given how fast Joshua's blood flow was. She then carefully removed the needle that drained his blood into the bag, bandaging it properly. Once this was done, Cristania lifted the tube, draining the last dregs of blood into the bag. After taking a quick sip, she then sealed the bag and got dressed to run her errand.

Cristania knew she had to deliver it fast, as Aldrich could be a bit of a fusspot when it came to how warm the blood was when he got it. She didn't think he'd bellyache too much, as the endorphins released from sex often spiced up a human's blood nicely. Once she was dressed, she grabbed a small travel bag and put the blood bag inside before slinging it over her shoulder.

"You know you're great at that!" Joshua told his girlfriend.

"One of the perks of being an immortal who's lived for over one-hundred and fifty years! Plus, I have a wonderful boyfriend who teaches me all the ins and outs of knowing what to do and when to do it!" Cristania informed him with a smile.