Return of the Goddess Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would also surprise her with erotic and kinky evenings of my own creation. But, even when the evening started with me in control, Leda wound up taking the lead by the end. Why? Because I was devoted to her pleasure.

We loved various role plays, but there was one scene which went from play into reality. When it started out, it was Goddess play. When I worshiped her it was with devotion and tenderness. Goddess play took turned kink into spirituality.

We started researching ancient Goddesses rituals, and we developed a real connection with the tenets of women being Mother Earth, the center of all, and began practicing those spiritual rituals in earnest. Many of the rituals would seem perverted or even taboo by today's standards, but not in the way we practiced them.

Using Hindu vernacular, her 'yoni,' the sacred spot, always received special attention. After all, life stemmed from the loins of the Goddess. Our spirits blended through her essence and orgasmic bliss.

Because of my natural submission, Leda would often take the time to expose my feminine side. She felt when I was in this state, she could better teach me the ways of the Goddess. Being penetrated by Leda's 'lingam,' or phallus, was a sensual and divine act.

When she took me, it was slow and meaningful. Leda said it allowed me to connect with my inner woman; to feel the closeness that comes from penetration; lose myself in the slow rhythmic motion, and build to where we met each other's thrusts with desire and passion.

She even found a group of like-minded Goddesses and offered me to them, properly prepared, as a neophyte to worship their Deity through my spiritual and physical submission to all.

There were also cleansing rituals integrated in our worship time. The flogging of my body would purify me, thus allowing me to properly worship my Goddess. Another was essence sharing.

This included the sexual essence produced through arousal and orgasm as well as other nectars. At times, these golden gifts were used to anoint; other times nectar was offered in a chalice; and other times it was served to me directly from the source, often during 'yoni' worship.

As I recalled those memories, I determined my submissiveness was actually reverence to the Goddess. I truly believed and still do believe women are the center of all.

Now with Sasha and Priscilla becoming more like their mother, those long-buried images came flooding back.

All of this went through my mind on the drive home back from Dr. Reynolds'.

Pulling into the driveway, I refocused on the task at hand. It was time to speak with Priscilla. As it was early evening, I wondered if she was at home. When she wasn't in the kitchen, I went to her room, and heard her talking on the phone. Knocking softly on her door, I apologized for interrupting her, but said I needed to speak with her.

Her answer was a very sexy, "I'll be right there, Daddy." Her voice had lustful overtones, especially on the word 'Daddy'. My mind was spinning, I needed a drink. Explaining Dr. Reynolds and the purpose of these appointments was going to be difficult.

I told her I was getting some wine and asked if she wanted a glass. "But of course," again her voice was lustful. When I asked white or red, she answered "Red, like my mood, and make it a Cab! Isn't there a bottle of Cakebread in the rack?"

I opened the door to the pantry where I have the wine rack and turned on the light. The first thing I saw was a pair of dark red panties dangling from the neck of the bottle of Cakebread. Now I REALLY needed a drink.

My initial reaction was 'of course you know there is a bottle of Cakebread in the rack;' followed by 'how am I supposed to react to her panties hanging from the bottle?' When I retrieved the panties, the gusset was very moist, which meant they were recently placed there. This cemented the need for the talk we were about to have.

Moving to the kitchen island, I poured a tall Chardonnay for myself; and opened the Cab for Priscilla. Sitting at the island counter, I spun various introductions around as to how I was going to start the conversation. Hearing the door to her bedroom open I knew the time was near, so I poured her wine.

I was expecting Priscilla to come around the corner in slippers and her oversized t-shirt. The sound of heels slowly clicking on the hardwood floor told me I was wrong. When she turned the corner, my heart literally skipped a beat.

Priscilla was dressed in a sheer, black sleeveless bodysuit with leather pants that looked painted on. Under the top of the bodysuit was a thin, black, strapless bandeau bra which seductively clung to and presented her full breasts. She looked stunning, showing everything while showing nothing at the same time.

I was instantly aroused.

Her heels had to be a least six inches, and the lift they gave to her legs was incredible. Priscilla's hair was impeccably styled, falling gracefully to her shoulders, framing her face perfectly. Her green eyes smoldered beneath her thick, long, black mascaraed lashes. Her eye shadow was a blend of deep pinks feathered to a lighter hue. There was a hint of green liner which made her eyes simply irresistible.

Long, gold, tear drop ear rings hung sensuously from each lobe. Around her neck was a magnificent gold necklace made up of solid round links with a large polished black onyx stone mounted on the center link. What turned me on the most was the rich, lush redness of Priscilla's lips.

With a black leather biker jacket slung over one shoulder, she sauntering toward the counter, speaking in that lusty tone, "Hello Daddy. Do you like?" She knew the answer. Before I could answer, she let the jacket drop to the floor and leaned over the table, showing me the fullness of her breasts. She extended an arm. An impure thought entered my mind and as she wrapped her slender, manicured fingers around the stem of her wine glass; the deep red polish glistened on her nails.

Standing, she tossed her hair slightly and turned slowly, moving a few feet away from the table. The fit of her leather pants accentuated her ass perfectly, causing a bit more stirring in my loins.

Turning back to me with one leg positioned in front of the other, Priscilla gazed into my eyes saying, "What did you want to talk to me about, Daddy? Annnnnd," she added, "you never answered my question." Bringing the wine glass to her lips, Priscilla took a slow sensual sip, leaving distinct lip prints upon the clear surface.

"Great wine, Daddy," was her simple reply.

Despite my growing arousal, I somehow managed to pull a few thoughts together.

"Priscilla, I will get to everything in a minute, but first I need to ask why your panties were hanging from the bottle of Cakebread?" I thought this was a logical first step. What I didn't realize, I had been fondling them the whole time.

"There they are!" She said in a slow somewhat sarcastic manner. "I was looking for them." There was a knowing smile on her lips as she took another sip.

This was going nowhere, so I moved on.

"This is precisely what I need to talk to you about. I find these panties hanging from a wine bottle in the pantry, and your only answer is, 'There they are, I was looking for them?' And look at the way you're dressed? Where could you be going?"

I thought a more direct approach might be a better alternative. Priscilla never strayed from her seductive persona.

"First Daddy," her voice was sexy but direct. "I put them there as a reminder."

Priscilla moved back to the kitchen counter and resumed the same leaning position as before, flaunting her ample cleavage. This time however, her wine glass was in front of her and she was running a manicured finger around the rim, starring into its deep red contents.

Lifting her eyes to mine, bending one leg upward until her heel nearly touched her leather clad buttocks, she continued.

"Second, I wanted your opinion on my new club outfit. Do you think it's too conservative?"

There was nothing I could say or do at that moment that was going to be an answer for anything. Priscilla was an erotic, seductive woman, and I wanted her. Simply put, I would have done anything she told me at that point.

I cleared my throat, looked down at my wine, and spoke.

"Priscilla, you look incredibly beautiful and seductive. I've noticed this for quite a while. Today I went to see a therapist, Dr. Eve Reynolds, whose specializes in human sexuality. I explained what I am seeing around the house, not only with you, but with Sasha as well when she was home. As a result of my conversation with her, I've made a series of appointments for you to meet with her."

I slid the appointment card towards her.

Her reaction was surprising.

"Wow, Daddy. Dr. Eve Reynolds! I read a few of her writings in college and she even spoke to our class when I took a course in human sexuality." She picked up the card, scanning the dates, and said, "I'd love to talk with her." Now looking directly at me, wearing a slight smirk, she continued, "There are quite a few things I need to discuss with her; for example, you, me, and Sasha. Thanks for making the appointments."

With that being said, she stood, and took another sip of wine. Looking at the clock, she told me she had to go and set her wine on the counter. She moved sensuously towards me, following my eyes as she approached. She lowered her head, putting one hand on the back of my neck, and the other under my chin to lift my head to hers. Slowly closing her eyes, she placed her lips on mine. The kiss was arousing; it wasn't a peck, nor was it passion. It was the first kiss of seduction.

Our lips lingered wonderfully together. I didn't want the feeling to end. Her touch, her smell, her total being overwhelmed me. I was hers.

When she finally broke from the kiss, Priscilla's eyes fluttered erotically. Then in a most seductive voice she added, "When you are done with my panties, Daddy, you know where to put them." I hadn't stopped fondling them the entire time.

Priscilla smiled knowingly; letting her hand pat mine, the one with panties in them. She then turned, picked up her jacket, and left.

Although she never told me why she hung her panties on the wine bottle, they did indeed serve as a reminder of my desire for her.

The ensuing weeks were a blur of lust and confusion. Her appointments with Dr. Reynolds were doing just the opposite of what I thought they would. Priscilla was sexier, more seductive, and more risqué than before.

She started not bothering to close the door to her room or the bathroom. At first, I tried to avert my eyes when I passed, but her blatant nudity was too powerful to resist. Priscilla's body was magnificent. My desire to worship and please my daughter was all consuming.

My house was turning into an emporium of eroticism. Panties were everywhere: the bathroom floor; door knobs; the hallway floor; and the kitchen counter. I even found a pair tucked behind the sofa cushion. That was the night I woke to sounds of moaning coming from the living room.

The next morning as I entered the kitchen to get the coffee started, I noticed the glow from the TV in the living room. I went in to turn it off and saw the main menu screen for a movie entitled "Daddy's Girl." The choices were: Play Again; Replay Favorite Scenes; and Exit. Superimposed on the 'Replay Favorite Scenes' bar was a red circle with a three inside.

Looking around for the remote, I found it on the sofa next to Priscilla's wand vibrator. There was also a bulge between the middle cushion and the back of the sofa. Moving the cushion away, I found her panties wrapped around a flesh tone phallus. Her panties were soaked and covered with her thick essence.

I was so aroused. My shaft was tenting my pajama pants. Not wanting to get caught, I simply turned off the TV, without exiting the movie. It was my intent to watch Priscilla's 'favorite scenes,' later that day when I was alone. I left everything else where I found it.

As it was the weekend, I tried to clear my head by getting into my typical routine of grocery shopping and other errands. I left a note telling Priscilla I'd be back around noon. When I got home I saw she added a message to mine. "At Dr. Reynolds'--Be back for dinner. Enjoy!" She left the familiar " ;)" wink along with pink lip prints under the word 'Enjoy.'

Going into the living room, I turned the TV back on, and immediately noticed the number in the circle on "Replay Favorite Scenes" had changed from three to one. Priscilla knew I was going to watch the movie. It was as if she was telling me what she wanted me to see.

It didn't take long for me to unbuckle my pants and release my hardened shaft. The scene was Daddy being totally under the control of his daughter. When I retrieved Priscilla's panties and phallus, the panties seemed wetter than before. I also notice the same pink lip prints from her note on the shaft and tip of the phallus along with a pink circle at the base of the crown.

By the end of the scene, Priscilla's panties were full and what I did with the phallus could only be called deviant.

Guilt overwhelmed me to the point where I was nearly in tears. How did things get so out of control? I even sought help, and that was going nowhere!

I spent the next few hours cleaning. I made sure the phallus was clean and all the laundry washed, folded, and put away. Entering Priscilla's room, I placed the vibrator and phallus on her bed, along with all of her clothes...including her panties. I couldn't bring myself to creep.

When Priscilla got home, I was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was in a great mood, very bubbly and energetic. She came right up behind and gave me one of the nicest Daddy-Daughter hugs, pressing her cheek into my back.

"So how is the best Daddy in the whole world doing tonight?"

The shame I felt was overwhelming. I mumbled that I was tired from all the errands and cleaning. Priscilla said in a very neutral way, "I'll bet you are. The place looks great." Priscilla poured herself a glass of wine and refilled mine.

I was feeling a bit better as we ate dinner. Our conversation was easy. We listened to music and spoke about little things such as the music awards, the new mayor, and the bad start our baseball teams were having.

As we were doing the dishes, Priscilla said she wanted to thank me for all I do for her and Sasha. She apologized for leaving things a mess. She also, added, "Thanks for putting certain things back in my room. You didn't need to clean them. I was going to do that. But thanks." Priscilla put the sweetest little thank you kiss on my cheek.

"Oh, by the way, Dr. Reynolds said...actually she wants us to call her Eve. She said it's time we all get together for a family therapy session. She feels I've made real progress with my feelings, and now we all need to share them."

I'm thinking, "Progress?"

"Even though tomorrow is Sunday, she wants to see us tomorrow. The appointment is for 10:00am in her office."

It sounded odd to have a Sunday appointment, but after today's episode, I was glad for it.

The rest of the evening was fairly subdued. When Priscilla said, "Let's watch a movie," I blushed, and she chuckled, saying "Not that kind of movie, Daddy." Now I was positive that today was a set-up. Some of the earlier guilt returned.

Priscilla went to change into her night shirt, while I got "Green Book" loaded on Pay per View. Overall, Priscilla was well behaved, despite the usual flash or two of her intimate parts. When the movie was over, I hugged her good-night, and gave her a little kiss. As I began to walk to my room, Priscilla stopped me saying, "Daddy?"

Turning around I saw the most impish look on her face as she was now sitting on the sofa with her legs up, knees together and heels on the cushion. The night shirt was pulled over her legs covering them to about mid-calf, but with her ankles two feet apart, her intimate area was fully exposed.

I couldn't help but look and Priscilla, coyly biting her lip, whispered seductively, "Sweet Dreams, Daddy."

All I could say was "Thanks, same to you." Taking one more glance at her exposed area, I thought I saw it moistening. Familiar thoughts returned as I walked to my room, thankful I would be seeing Dr. Reynolds the next day.

Turning on the night light next to the bed, my eyes were drawn to a note on my pillow, along with the same pair of panties I found that morning and the phallus. The note said, "Can't wait for tomorrow. Sweet Dreams." Pink lip prints framed "Sweet Dreams."

Despite having cleaned them earlier that day, the panties were as wet as I when found them in the sofa. The pink lip prints were back on the phallus along with the ring. All guilt vanished as I plunged into the darkness of my desire for Priscilla.

Striping off my clothes, I mentally revisited Priscilla's Favorite Scene along with the image of her glistening lips moments earlier. My orgasm was so powerful, I simply drifted to sleep.

I woke at 8:30 the next morning in a bit of a rush. Needing to be at Dr. Reynolds' at 10:00, we would need to move quickly. I left the panties and phallus on the night stand, thinking "WTF, Priscilla knows." Throwing on my PJ bottoms, I hustled to the kitchen to make coffee.

"Priscilla!" I called as I got things brewing. "We have a little over an hour to get to Dr. Reynolds." Hitting the start button on the coffee, I moved to her open doorway, knocking on the frame to wake her. She was naked, sleeping on her stomach with just a sheet covering her legs and buttocks. I took a moment to admire the slumbering Goddess.

With another knock on the frame, I softly repeated my message, "Honey, we only have a little more than an hour to get there. We don't want to be late."

Priscilla stirred and lifted her head from the pillow, slightly propping herself up on an elbow. The side view of her breast was alluring.

"Daddy, maybe I forgot to tell you, but Eve only wants to see you at 10. The three of us will get together later today." Priscilla promptly plopped her head back on the pillow.

She did forget to tell me. Still, I had to move quickly: shower, shave, dress, get a coffee to go, and drive to Dr. Reynolds'. I made it there with five minutes to spare.

The parking lot was empty and the door to the office building was locked. Looking around I saw the call unit on the wall and pressed the button to Dr. Reynolds'. The door buzzed and I entered, making my way to her office.

Dr. Reynolds was the only one there. Even though it was a Sunday, she still looked professional and stunning at the same time. She was dressed in a starched, cream colored blouse with the top three buttons open. The blouse was tucked neatly into her tweed pencil skirt.

Sheer flesh toned nylons graced her legs. There was a dark brown French seam running down the back of the stockings which poured seductively into a pair of chocolate colored heels. The heels complimented the tweed of her skirt. Her make-up was minimal but on the smoky brown side. Dr. Reynolds' brunette hair and brown eyes presented an alluring contrast to her smooth creamy skin. Her lips were dark red.

She greeted me with a hug and the European style of kissing each cheek, although it was more of pressing her cheeks on mine with a soft "mawh."

The first time I used the professional title "Dr. Reynolds," I was gently, but immediately instructed to use Eve.

Eve led me into her office and offered me a chair. She began to tell me about what was going to occur during our session as she moved about. Taking a silk scarf from her desk she went behind me, softly covering my eyes with the sensual blindfold.

"I need to free you from all outside distractions. My method may seem a bit unorthodox, but I think you will see its effectiveness in the long run."

With my eyes covered, Eve continued the overview.