Return of the Goddess Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a few moments I will be taking you into the therapy room. You should feel a pleasant sensation from its oxygen rich environment. You'll hear the soft sounds of a gentle waterfall which will ease away tensions, along with soothing musical tones to touch and stimulate your inner being. I will guide you to a large therapy bed upon which you will lie on your back in complete nakedness."

I felt a warm rush on my face as I blushed. More than likely, Eve saw my reaction.

"Becoming naked is often embarrassing for many, thus your sight has been shielded to ease the process of removing your clothing. Once on the bed, I will gently bind you to its four corners. This process is more symbolic and is meant to tell your mind to release all resistance."

The thought of being bound spread eagle and naked was a bit stimulating, but also made me think about her methods. Did she do this with Priscilla as well? No wonder Priscilla got bolder.

Eve continued, "Then I will begin to ask questions to which I need your true feelings. Just tell me your thoughts. There are no correct answers, just true feelings. There is much to cover. However, to be effective, I need your complete submission. James, are you willing to participate?"

The word submission did not go unnoticed.

"Yes, Eve, I am willing to submit completely." I wasn't sure if she would pick up on my use of the word or not.

Eve had me stand and place my hands on her shoulders. What I felt surprised me a bit. I expected to feel the material from the blouse she was wearing. Now I only felt the smoothness of her skin along with the thin straps of her bra.

Taking small steps, I was led into the therapy chamber and instantly felt uplifted.

Without speaking, Eve stopped and softly removed my hands from her shoulders. Methodically, Eve removed my clothing. Despite being part of the therapy, I could not prevent myself from becoming aroused. It felt like I was having an out of body experience as I mentally saw this beautiful woman clad in a bra, skirt, nylons and heels slowly removing my clothing.

Once naked, I was guided to the bed and positioned upon it. A comfortable pillow was placed under my head. Soft cuffs were attached to my wrists and ankles and I heard clicks as they were connected to what had to be the restraints at the four bed corners.

"Although you will not be able to see me, I want to inform you I will also be naked. There are many reasons for this, many you will learn about during the session. In time, as our sessions progress and trust is built, the blindfold will become unnecessary.

As she spoke I heard the faint sound of a zipper, the sound of shoes being set down, and felt the air stir as Eve moved. I knew my shaft was hard and standing straight up. There was nothing I could do about it. Knowing Eve was going to be naked, and at some point I would be seeing her body as well, made having an erection almost acceptable.

"When you first came to see me, you told me there was sexual tension in your household. You said it involved both of your daughters, Priscilla and Sasha. You told me you thought things would settle down when Sasha went back to the university, but it seemed to be increasing with Priscilla being the only one at home.

James, what do you think is the cause of this tension?"

The question caught me off guard in its directness as well as its relevancy.

After taking a moment to collect my thoughts, I replied, "Eve, I would say there are numerous causes. First, the beauty and mannerisms of my daughters cause certain feelings in me. These feelings are considered taboo, thus creating deeper, darker feelings."

"James, are these darker feelings actually yearnings and desires for your daughters?"

My response was right on the tip of my tongue, but my mind held it in check. I go lost in the image of licking Sasha's fingers and being mesmerized by Priscilla's seductive ways.

"James, just let it out. As I said earlier, there are no wrong answers, just feelings."

"Yes..." I said it. Now I was waiting for the world to cave in on me.

"Do you want to have sex with them?"

Again, a hesitation, "No....well yes...but no. I don't want sex. What I want is to adore and worship my daughters. I want to give them pleasure. I want to fulfill their needs, wants, and desires as only a...." Words began to fail me. I believe Eve could sense I was struggling.

"I am going to stimulate your body James. Arousal has a way of unlocking one's thoughts." With that I felt the silkiness of fabric gliding over my penis. It began to twitch as I envisioned Eve's panties dancing across my shaft.

"Let the thoughts of my intimates release your feelings." I felt Eve's bra being placed onto my chest, the open cups perching over my breasts. Then I felt the bed move and the feeling of her feet being placed on either side of my hips.

There was a slight swirl of air followed by the sheerness of her hose skimming seductively over my body.

My mind's eye pictured Eve, in the nakedness I had yet to see, standing over me using her intimates to release the thoughts pent up in my brain. She was pushing me to my breaking point.

"You are a submissive man. Am I not correct, James?"

"Yes, Eve. I've always been submissive."

"Have you defined your submissiveness as I instructed."

"I have given it a great deal of thought, Eve. I believe women are Goddesses from whom all life evolves."

"Tell me; tell Goddess Eve, why you feel women are the center of the universe."

My story poured from me; each sentence lifting the years of burden from my soul. I ended with sharing how Sasha and Priscilla were becoming more like their mother and how I craved to worship them as Goddesses as I did with Leda. I began to cry.

Eve slowed her ministrations and I felt her presence next to me. Tender kisses were placed upon my covered eyes. I felt the warmth of her breath as she whispered in my ear, "Go home, the Goddess Priscilla waits for you."

I could feel Eve ease from the bed. The sounds of the room seemed to increase and a warm soothing breeze enveloped my body. I was drifting in a calm bliss. One by one the cuffs were removed. A moment later, Eve instructed me to remove the blindfold. When I looked around, I saw Eve sitting fully clothed on a chair not far from the bed.

Looking about, the room was surreal. It was adorned with flowers and all things tranquil. It was fashioned as a temple. Pictures of various Goddesses sat on mini, altar-like tables. Candles flickered next to them.

Eve smiled peacefully while she gazed at me. As I stood, she repeated her words, "Go home. The Goddess Priscilla is waiting. I will follow along in a bit, but there are things the two of you must share."

I dressed without conversation, but in peace. Eve just watched. When I was ready to leave, Eve stood and approached me. In a most pleasant way, she touched my face. All I could say was "Thank you."

****

The drive home was easy, I knew my role.

My mind was calm, but filled with my lust and desire for Priscilla. I was still in a sexual fog when I entered the kitchen; however, what I saw stopped me in my tracks. On the island was the phallus form the night before with the panties draped over the cock head.

Taking the panties in my hands, they were soaked. Before I could summarize why, Priscilla appeared in the hallway entrance. She looked stunning, wearing a simple mid-thigh, pink satin robe with matching heels and lipstick. It was the same shade as the pink lip prints on the note.

The soiled panties slipped from my hand and onto the floor at my side.

She allowed my gaze to linger a few moments before she untied the belt. The robe opened slightly. Her breasts remained partially covered but her smooth mound was exposed and seductively framed by the robe. Priscilla strolled towards me; her hips swaying; her eyes locked on mine.

She moved directly into me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my mouth to hers. My arousal was instantaneous. She engulfed me; her tongue lustfully plunged into me.

Breaking from our kiss, Priscilla took a step back to let the robe fall completely from her. Her look was pure lust. Moving back into me, she picked up where she left off.

Our mouths were locked in a passion so forbidden. For the first time, my hands roamed the body I coveted for so long. Priscilla dropped a hand to my crotch, grabbing, squeezing, and stroking my hardness.

I was so turned on, I thought I might cum right then and there. Priscilla had other ideas. Pushing me away from her, her passion turned to control.

"Get naked Daddy. Get naked like me. I want to see that cock of yours. I want it rock hard like it was at Eve's an hour ago."

With a sense of contained urgency, I took off my clothes for the second time that day. Priscilla continued her sultry discourse.

"She called me after you left and told me about your session." I was now naked standing before my daughter; my cock erect, thick, and full. "

Changing her tone to sultry, Priscilla went on, "Eve told me about your yearnings and desires... Touch yourself Daddy. Stroke your cock."

Curling my fingers around my shaft, I slowly rubbed it as I listened to Priscilla's words.

"I know how Eve used her intimates to arouse you; to make you confess. I know all about your submissiveness and how you want to worship me as your Goddess. Yes Daddy, I know."

Priscilla's hands were moving over her torso and across her mound. "After her call I went to your bedroom to find my panties. When I felt your dried seed on the gusset, I had to have it. I put them on and masturbated, rubbing your dried cum into my pussy."

Seeing them on the floor Priscilla instructed me to "pick them; feel my arousal; rub my juices onto your cock."

Hear the squishing sounds of Priscilla's building needs was fueling mine.

"Knowing your cum was on me made me so horny, I had to fuck myself, Daddy."

Priscilla moved onto the table with her legs spread, dangling them over the edge. "Look how wet you've made me. It's time, Daddy. Time to make me cum, to taste what you've desired for so many years."

I dropped to my knees before her, lifting her legs onto my shoulders. Before me was her creamy yonni, covered with nectar. It was a bit of déjà vu, as this was the same way I worshiped, Leda, her mother, the first time.

Slowly I began to kiss the warm flesh surrounding her pussy. My tongue ran along her lips, collecting and savoring her essence. Priscilla's moans aroused my desire to worship her even more. When my tongue finally found her clit, her body shook.

Priscilla grabbed my head and guided my mouth over her area. She was close to cumming as her flow was beginning to stream from her. A few minute later she exploded. Her body quaked while she screamed one long and loud "Daaaaaaaddddddyyyyyyy."

I savored the torrent of juices which pouring from her.

******

Eve arrived about an hour later as we were sharing some champagne. Little did I know the journey towards the "Return of the Goddess" began that day.

To be continued....

A short while later, I had worshiped my Goddess for the first time.

e did join us and the evening was spent enjoying long overdue bliss and satisfaction.