Return of the Goddess Pt. 03

Story Info
The Seduction of Daddy Continues with Sasha.
4.4k words
4.46
4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III: The Seduction of Sasha or The Seduction of Daddy Part 2

In the weeks following my seduction by Priscilla, my daughter, and Eve, our therapist; sessions became more open and sharing. Priscilla was becoming more aggressive at home. She told me how aroused she gets when controlling me and how she is drawn to my submissiveness.

We also discovered our mutual lingerie fetish. Priscilla began buying matching panties for us to wear under our clothes when we went to work. When I wanted to sniff her essence, I no longer had to 'borrow' her soiled ones. Now, I submissively retrieved them directly from her loins.

Movie watching jumped to a new level. Instead of risqué flicks, we went to XXX; but not the 'wham-bam' films. Our preference was for films with plots and dominant/submissive tones. Priscilla loved for us to recreate the scenes during our intimacy, but with one major difference. She was the dominant and I was the submissive, unlike the movies where the man was usually dominant.

Another change was in our physicality. Kisses became more than a peck, and more often than not they were passionate. Since my seduction, there hasn't been a night when I haven't worshiped Priscilla; often multiple times. There are times when she is so needy, all she does is say my name and I obediently answer her call.

Eve also became a regular in our intimacy, since she often joined us for dinner. I found it interesting when Priscilla told me that Eve rarely interacted with men. She explained that Eve saw true submissiveness in me, along with my total devotion to women as Goddesses. Priscilla told me Eve said this was a rare quality.

One evening Priscilla and I were watching a film in which two daughters were sharing their lust and passion. Their father watched clandestinely through the partially open hallway door to their bedroom. From out of the blue, she asked, "Daddy, do you crave and desire Sasha the same way you do me?"

This caught me a bit by surprise, "Why do you ask?

"I was imagining you watching us like in the movie. I definitely want to bring Sasha into our circle, so I want to know about your desires for her."

The thought of the three us made my already hard shaft jump. Priscilla saw it and said, "Look at your dick jumping around just thinking about it. You're such a perv!" I chuckled at being called a perv, especially by Ms. Perv herself.

I told her I did indeed crave and desire Sasha, but in a different, more tender way.

Priscilla was curious why my cravings for Sasha were different. I expounded on how intimate interactions with Sasha were more subtle, while ours were bolder and salacious. I told her that Sasha and I were hopeless romantics and my desires for her grew from that fact.

I went on to say it didn't mean I didn't want to explore my kinks and perversions with Sasha. Rather my approach was different. As an example, I told Priscilla I wouldn't expect Sasha to leave the TV queued up to her favorite scenes from a movie called "Daddy's Girl"; let alone leave a vibrator, a pair of soiled panties and a dildo on the sofa.

With an evil grin, Priscilla looked at me and said, "Daddy, I hate to burst your bubble about Sasha, but she was the one that turned me on to "Daddy's Girl."

To say I was surprised was an understatement. For some reason I didn't really believe her. Sasha wasn't the type. I thought Priscilla might be a bit jealous.

Still, the thought of it possibly being true, aroused me. I wanted Sasha. I asked Priscilla if I could be the one to seduce her. She was all for it, adding how kinky it would be since she seduced me, and now, I would seduce Sasha. She also mentioned she would see what Eve thought about it as well.

***

I woke the next morning with Priscilla calling me from Sasha's room. Entering, I saw her lying seductively on Sasha's bed, wearing a pair of Sasha's panties and one of my flannel shirts; something Sasha always loved to do. Her hair was even brushed in Sasha's style.

"Daddy, I'm horny. Will you lick my pussy like you lick Priscilla's?" Her voice was innocent, but when she moved my shirt to the side, slipping her fingers beneath the panties, innocence turned erotically lewd. "Take off you pajamas Daddy. Show your Sasha how much you want her. I want to see your cock get hard, just the way it does for Priscilla."

I did as 'Sasha' instructed.

Following the 'come hither' movement of her finger, I crawled between her open loins. The arousal covering her labia drew me to her immediately. Easing my mouth over her moist lips, I gently sucked, using my tongue to part them to collect her essence. The moans from Priscilla's 'Sasha' were deep.

I translated my lust for Sasha into worshiping Priscilla. It was the first time my thoughts ever drifted to another person while being intimate with someone else. I adored her; tenderly using my tongue to arouse her want.

Priscilla was caressing my hair the way I imagined Sasha would. Her utterances of "Daddy" were more of a questioning surprise. They weren't Priscilla's typical "Yes Daddy... Right there Daddy." It was as if she discovered a softer side to intimacy.

She rocked back and forth while she smoothly ground her mound onto my mouth. Priscilla's body was reacting in a completely different manner as her 'Sasha' orgasm built. Typically, she thrashed and bucked; but as Sasha, she quivered.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned. "How I have longed for you... How I have waited for you... Oh yes, Daddy, here it comes... Taste my passion, Daddy... My cream... My cream... My cream is yours."

Priscilla's orgasm as 'Sasha' was so erotic. It wasn't a burst or explosion, but rather a very full and thick release. I savored every drop.

Still wanton, Priscilla pulled me to her. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your 'Sasha'. Fuck your Priscilla. Fuck your daughters." Her hand guided my cock to her vagina. "Yes, Daddy. Put your cock in your daughters. Fuck us, Daddy. Cum in us."

The warmth surrounding my shaft was lusciously intense. My cock slipped smoothly into my daughter and our bodies melted together. Priscilla's mouth devoured mine. Our tongues bathed the other's while my hardness rhythmically moved in and out of her.

Wrapping her legs around me, Priscilla's hips hungrily met each of my thrusts. "Oh, Daddy. It feels so good, it feels so right. Fill us with your cum. Fill us with the seed which created us."

Priscilla's 'Sasha' was returning to Priscilla's ways. The gentle, tender loving turned demanding. Moving her legs to the small of my back, Priscilla grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper as she pushed harder onto my cock.

"FUCK US, DADDY! FUCK US!!" Priscilla's teeth were clinching as she screamed. Her eyes were pure tabooed lust. "FILL US WITH YOUR CUM!!"

Reaching between us with one hand, Priscilla smeared her juices onto her fingers, then jammed two fingers deep into my asshole.

"NOW, DADDY! NOW! CUM NOW."

Her want was too much for me and I erupted. I could feel my streams of cum fill her molten cunt. My balls were emptying themselves into my daughter. I kept cumming.

Collapsing onto Priscilla, I felt my heart pounding. Priscilla never unlocked her legs. Instead she pulled me deeper into her and continued moving her hips. There was still need in her.

"'Sasha' loved her orgasm, Daddy. And both 'Sasha' and I love having our pussies full of Daddy's cum. But now it's time for Priscilla to cum." Releasing her legs from around me, she looked into my eyes saying, "Lick my pussy, Daddy. Make me cum."

As I moved down between her loins, the thought of just having fucked my daughter kept me aroused. I devoured her, licking her clit while lapping up the cream from 'Sasha's' orgasm; my seed which poured from her; and now, Priscilla's building flow.

Her orgasm was nearly instantaneously.

After we recovered, Priscilla said it was such a turn-on to pretend she was Sasha. I couldn't have agreed more.

***

A couple of days later, Priscilla told me Eve agreed that I should be the one to bring Sasha into the family tryst. She said I would show Sasha the intimacy she desires, and worship her as a Goddess. Priscilla went on to say once I seduced Sasha, it would open the door for Sasha to submit to her and Eve.

There was something interesting happening in our household. Despite being under Priscilla's control, Eve's presence and influence was growing. I noticed Priscilla spending more and more time with Eve; non-therapy time as my health insurance wasn't being billed. I thought about Eve's impact on Priscilla and chalked it up to Eve being her first true female role model

Priscilla started sharing her deeper, more private thoughts about Sasha. She told me she knew Sasha yearned to be mine and that she wanted nothing more than to please me. She also said those thoughts made Sasha feel dirty and she felt this was the main reason she stayed at college so much.

Continuing, she told me whenever she did come home, Sasha would be in a constant state of arousal around me. Priscilla confided about Sasha's fantasy of being taken under my control and spanked. Priscilla went on to reveal how she also spied on both us while we masturbated.

"I knew when you two were in lust and wanted each other. You'd both go to bed at the exact same time. This is going to sound a bit creepy, but I put bookshelf camera's in your rooms so I could watch the two of you on my computer. I'd get so turned on watching you yearn for one another, I masturbated with you. I would fantasize I was telling the two of you what to do."

Priscilla went on, "It was so hot because the way a woman masturbates is so different than the way a man does it. It's the same with submissiveness; a woman being submissive to a woman is much different than a man being submissive to a woman."

I wasn't all that surprised to learn of the camera, but I did wonder how Priscilla knew all about the differences between men's and women's masturbation techniques as well as submissiveness styles. My mind again drifted to Eve's influence on my daughter.

Since it was my birthday month, we decided it would be a good reason for Sasha to come home. I contacted Sasha and asked her if she would celebrate my birthday with me. She was non-committal, citing her thesis and interviewing schedule. Sasha also told me she wasn't sure if she was returning home after college. This really hit me hard.

My heart opened as I told her how much I missed her.

"Really?" Her voice had true doubt. "You miss ME?"

I was stunned. "My God Sasha, I miss you so much. What would make you think I don't? A day doesn't go by when I don't think of you. I miss you terribly." My words were true.

"What about Priscilla? She always seems to have your attention."

True feelings were starting to surface.

"We both know how Priscilla is. She's in control." (Sasha didn't know just how much in control Priscilla was.) "But that doesn't lessen my feelings for you. In fact, she won't even be here for my birthday, so it will be just you and me."

This seemed to hit a nerve with Sasha. "Oh I see...Priscilla's not going to be around, so I'll see if Sasha is busy."

"Sasha," I said sincerely. "You are not my second choice. You are my daughter and so is Priscilla. I love you both in ways that are special to each of you. I am asking you to join me for my birthday; to celebrate with me; and truth be told, there are things I need to share with you that can only be done in person."

There was a long pause. "Daddy, I'll be there. I too have things I need to share. There are a lot of things I've been holding inside for years."

Now it was my turn to pause.

"Sasha, thank you. I want you to know that I'm here for you. We have much to talk about. I also want to discuss your plans for after graduation. But I don't want to touch upon that until we share what's on our minds and what's in our hearts. I am so happy that you'll be here for my birthday."

"I'm happy too, Daddy. We do have much to discuss."

We chatted a few minutes longer, and left it that we needed to decide what we should prepare for the celebration. I ended my conversation with, "I love you Sweetie."

Sasha finished by softly saying, "Daddy, I really do love you. Talk soon."

The die was cast.

Our conversations became more frequent. Sasha was really getting excited about coming home. She wanted to share everything that was happening, but in person. We also finalized the menu and now we needed to just be patient and wait for the day to arrive.

****

When Sasha entered the house, my heart leaped. "My God Sasha, you are more beautiful than ever." She did look radiant. She wore a form fitting, plum colored sheath dress with matching heels. The way it wrapped around her curves made my shaft begin to fill.

Her lips and nails were the same shade of plum. These colors looked spectacular against her olive skin. A lighter plum with a hint of red accented her brown eyes along with a thin strip of black liner on both the top and bottom. Her naturally long lashes had just a hint of mascara.

Sasha's flowing brunette tresses were perfectly styled with elegant blonde highlights. She was incredibly gorgeous. I was in lust with this Goddess, my daughter.

We hugged tenderly and held hands for a bit as we starred into one another's eyes. Both of us had a few tears of happiness. I believe if one of us would have made the move to kiss the other, we would have been in bed instantly.

I broke the trance saying, "Come, let's have appetizers and champagne. I grilled a couple of filets earlier and made mini tenderloin bites on baked crisps." We toasted and enjoyed, feeding each other with our fingers, the way we love. Our touches were telling; our embraces frequent and tender.

Sasha jumped right in as usual as we prepared the main course, Pasta Bolognese. We danced to the music as we moved around, often slinking and bumping our bodies together on certain songs. Watching her cook, she reminded me of a classier, more stylish Giada de Laurentiis. We were in our element.

Sasha was the first to dip her toe into seriousness as we finished our prep.

"Daddy, I have a number of job offers. Some of the companies are far away, and a few here. They are all good positions, but I am torn, and even a bit wary about coming home."

Covering the food and turning off the burners, I made a gesture for us to sit at the counter. Without asking, I grabbed the champagne and refilled our flutes saying, "I understand and I don't want to make the decision for you, but tell me why are you hesitating about returning home." Sitting next to her, I thought I knew why, but I wanted to hear it from her.

"I've been on my own for a long time; with undergrad and grad school. I've done well and I did it on my own. My confidence has really grown as I am no longer over-shadowed by anyone. I don't want to lose my confidence or independence."

She didn't have to provide details; I knew she was speaking about Priscilla.

"Honey, you have grown so much. You aren't the same shy person you were years ago. And believe it or not, none of us are the same people we were years ago. Both Priscilla and I have changed. Our whole family dynamics have changed."

This seemed to make sense to Sasha, but I could also see a bit of curiosity in her eyes about the family dynamics. "How have things changed, Daddy?"

I was a bit nervous because I knew the time was at hand.

"Sasha, do you trust me?"

Nodding her head, she replied, "Of course I do, you're my Daddy."

Moving my stool closer to hers, I took both of her hands in mine. Looking into her eyes I said, "Please forgive me, Sasha. I've put a great deal of thought into trying figure out how to explain my feelings for you. I feel the best way is to simply show you."

Tilting my head, I moved my lips to hers. Sasha's eyes filled with desire as she welcomed my kiss. Our mouths explored one another and our hands began to gently caress our arms, backs and hair. This kiss was long overdue.

Breaking from the kiss, Sasha had tears of joy in her eyes, "I want you Daddy. I've always wanted you Daddy. I want to give myself completely to you. Make me yours."

My lips went back to hers releasing years of lust and desire.

"Take me to your bed, Daddy. Make love to me."

Lifting her in my arms, I carried Sasha to my bedroom. Her arms were draped around my shoulders while she continued kissing me as I moved. Placing her tenderly on the bed, I began to remove her clothing; my lips grazing Sasha's skin as it was exposed.

When only her bra and panties remained, I disrobed and laid beside her. Caressing every inch of her body, I glided my body over hers; allowing my hard cock to tease her flesh. Sasha's hands were moving across my back; her nails digging in slightly when my lips found a special spot. Her nipples began to stiffen as I nibbled on those plump buds through her bra.

Pushing one hand under her back, my fingers found the clasp and released it. My other hand roamed across her abdomen to her mound, tracing along Sasha's moist folds while pressing my fingers against her panties. Sasha softly moaned, "Yes, Daddy."

Making my way between her loins, I slowly removed her panties kissing a trail down her legs as I slid them from her. Sasha then opened her legs saying, "Daddy, please lick my pussy." There was a degree of innocence in her voice, but her glistening mound spoke pure lust.

Easing myself between her open loins, I lowered my mouth to her moist folds and gently sucked her lips in. My tongue collected and savored her creamy essence. Tenderly I licked her labia, adding flicks along her clit. Worshipping her yonni; each lick and flick of my tongue sent her deeper into bliss.

Sasha rocked her hips, smoothly grinding her mound over my mouth. Her body was quivering as her orgasm built. Her moans became deeper. Her hands in my hair, pulling my mouth to her desire. Arching her back, Sasha came.

"Daddy... Daddy... Daddy..." was all she said while I savored her thick, sensuous nectar.

I was somewhat surprised when she pulled me up to her. Embracing me, her mouth found mine; our tongues sharing the remnants of her orgasm. Reaching between us, Sasha took my cock and guided it into her pussy.

Slipping smoothly into my daughter, I was overwhelmed by the warmth and tightness of her vagina.

Wrapping her legs around me, Sasha looked at me with want and hunger. In a low whisper she murmured, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Our hips began working in unison. Sasha's movements were gentle and tender. It was as if her pussy was milking my cock. Her legs moved further up my back allowing me to move deeper into her.

Sasha's arms encircled my shoulders, lifting her angelic body from the bed, tightly pressing herself into me. Her lips were buried in the nape of my neck; kissing it, sucking it, and gently biting into it. She was whimpering as we fucked.

I moved into a more upright position with Sasha clinging to me. My cock drove further into her warmth, causing Sasha to throw her head back and moan. "Oh, YES, Daddy. YES"

Her hips moved rhythmically against me.

"YES... Fuck me Daddy. YES, my Daddy is fucking me. My Daddy is FUCKING me."

The taboo nature of her words ignited a level of lust in both of us.

Sasha's clit was rubbing against the base of my pubic bone. Her hips began moving faster. Her hands were clinging to the back of my neck; her body suspended in air; her look becoming wilder, more wanton.

"Does Daddy like fucking his daughter?" It was rhetorical but explosive. "Sasha LOVES fucking her Daddy. Sasha LOVES his cock in her pussy."

Sasha's mind had moved to another state. Her eyes were on fire with lust. Her words dripped with the salaciousness of our acts. The only reason I hadn't cum yet was from my physical effort to keep us in that position, but I was close, oh so close.

12