Return of the Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SASHA WANTS DADDY'S CUM. SASHA WANTS TO CUM ON DADDY! SASHA IS GOING TO CUM ON DADDY!! SASHA IS GOING TO SQUIRT ALL OVER DADDY AND ALL VER HIS COCK!!"

With that Sasha let go of my neck, unwrapped her legs, and fell back onto the bed in front of me. Her hands went to her clit and she erupted. "FUUCCKKKK!!"

Juices flew from her, covering my cock and abdomen. Sasha's hands were flying over mound, in and out of her cunt, coaxing more of her fluids from her. Witnessing my daughter lost in throws of lust was too much.

My shaft was well lubed and I began stroking it while Sasha withered before me. Just as I was about to cum, Sasha spun around, positioning her head beneath the tip of my cock. "FEED ME, DADDY. FEED YOUR CUM TO SASHA!!"

That sent me over the edge. Torrents of cum shot from my balls, filling my daughter's open mouth. Cum was on her lips, chin, nose, and neck. It just kept erupting from me. I collapsed on the bed beside her, my hand still stroking my cum covered shaft.

Sasha moved onto me cow girl style, slipping my gooey cock back into her cunt. Bringing her mouth to mine, she kissed me. Our tongues moved back and forth, swapping my seed while Sasha ground out another orgasm before we drifted off in exhaustion.

When we returned to life, we found ourselves covered in our sticky essence and laying on very wet sheets. We didn't say much. We simply smiled, hugged, and kissed deeply, savoring our taste again.

I looked at Sasha and asked, "Shower?"

"Good idea," she replied. "I'll strip the bed and throw everything in the washer."

Sasha started the washer while I prepped the water in the master bath walk-in.

When she joined me in the shower, Sasha immediately went to her knees and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. Using her hands and tongue, she cleaned me; the cascading water releasing our dried juices. The shower turned out to be a continuation of our passion, as Sasha had two more orgasms and I, somehow, was able to cum again.

After drying off, Sasha went directly for my flannel shirts. Ironically it was the same one Priscilla wore when she role-played Sasha.

***

We returned to the kitchen to finish dinner.

As we set the table, I began to open up about the intimacy between Priscilla and me as well. I thought about the movie we were watching when Priscilla asked about my feelings for Sasha. It was the one where the father was watching his daughters from the hall.

"Sasha, I've wanted to worship you for so long, and ironically, do you know who else wants to be intimate with you?" I didn't wait for an answer. "Priscilla. She has been lusting over you for years as well."

Sasha's came to me, and getting on her tip-toes, she kissed me, adding, "I know."

I was confused.

"I know everything Daddy. I know about Eve, about you and Priscilla. I know how you have given yourself to her. She explained everything to me. And you know what? I even know she was wearing this shirt when she pretended to be me."

My jaw dropped.

"Daddy, I meant it when I said that I wanted you, and wanted to give myself completely to you. I don't mind that you gave yourself to Priscilla. I wouldn't have come home if it did. I am all yours."

Sasha was hugging me as she spoke. My arms were around her as well. My reply was straight from the heart, "Priscilla is a Goddess and I have given myself to her, but I am also giving myself to you, for you too are a Goddess; a Goddess I adore and cherish. Can you share me with Priscilla?"

"I already have Daddy."

Still in a bit of a fog, I asked how long she knew about things at home.

"I've been in the know ever since Priscilla asked me for my username and password for 'Daddy's Girl'. I was just playing hard to get."

My jaw dropped and I broke out in a stunned laugh. "What?! You knew this whole time?!! Shame on you for making your father beg you to come home!"

Sasha giggled impishly and scampered away from me. As she did, Sasha lifted up my shirt, exposing her bare, perfect cheeks. Looking over her shoulder, Sasha said in a brazen voice, "I've been naughty, Daddy. Are you going to spank me?"

The rest of the night was a blur, but I will tell you my hand was a little tender as were Sasha's buttocks. We did eventually eat.

The next day was spent naked and intimate. Unfortunately, she did have to get back to college and finish her final semester. Priscilla truly was out-of-town. She had gone with Eve to some conference.

When she got back, she was thrilled everything went according to "their" plan. Priscilla said she couldn't wait until we were all together. She added that Eve was just as excited and looked forward to being part of things as well.

I wondered.

To be continued...

12