Return Of The Horny Femboy

Story Info
Demonic things befall Markie & Jason.
7.6k words
4.75
9.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
236 Followers

This is the sequel to Night Of The Horny Femboy, it follows characters and events from that story, so feel free to read that first if you haven't :) This is an erotic horror story with mind control, reluctant sex and crossdressing. It's not meant to represent or anything seriously, it's just for fun.

I'm Markie, well, I'm Markie now. 3 weeks ago I was targeted by group of witches, one of which transformed into a wraith which was determined to make me it's thrall. I upset it, and as punishment I was transformed from a 6ft 2 tall, masculine man into a 5ft 3 tall feminine boy. I'd come to terms with it and decided to embrace it, I had a cute little body with a fat ass and a boyfriend who loved seeing me in girly lingerie, which I loved wearing for him. I'd never in a million years guessed this was how life would have turned out, but here I am, a femboy riding my boyfriends dick. Jason had banished the wraith and taken on the responsibility of taking care of me, I couldn't be transformed back, nor could I stop getting really fucking horny every night as a consequence of the curse. But luckily, Jason was willing to help me out.

Here I was bouncing hard on his dick, wearing this lacy black lingerie he loved seeing me in, his hands grasped my thighs firmly, pushing me down onto him every time I bounced too high. My little cock was flopping around as I violently rode him. He smacked my behind hard and it made me lurch upwards, I let out an embarrassingly girly whimper as his huge member pushed it's way back inside me as he pulled me back down onto him. He was grunting and moaning louder, I found it irresistibly hot hearing him getting close to cumming. He let out a long moan and dug his hands into my thighs as I squealed. Cum filled up my ass as my load leaked out onto his chest. I fell onto him and we panted together, as we calmed, he planted a kiss on my head and I wrapped my arms around him. Jason was the best. His silver hair reflected in the dim light and his piercing blue eyes had a magical warmth. I loved him.

We lay in bed together that night, I felt more safe that I'd ever felt in my life with Jason's arms around me. I sighed in contentment as I fell asleep.

"You can never go back." The words haunted me from the dark side of an old room. I was standing in this house, I'd never seen it before. I looked around, faded, peeling wallpaper surrounded me, the floorboards were covered in dust, covering years of neglect and abandonment. It was night time, the only window in the room was pure black. I noticed something forming in the middle of the room, a cloud of gas, or soot. The black cloud took the monstrous shape of a beast, standing over 8 feet tall, towering over me, reaching out claws to block my exit as silhouetted tendrils shot from it's body like spears hurtling towards me. I couldn't move, it felt like I was trying to run through molasses. I looked on in fear as the claws closed in on me and I screamed at the top of my lungs as the...

I woke up abruptly, a cold sweat on my forehead. I was staring at the ceiling in our bed, Jason was fast asleep next to me. I sighed in relief, thank god, I thought it was real. I ran my hands gently over his face, I'd never had a dream like that before, but I'd probably been listening to too many of this big oaf's stories. I shivered, one of us had left the window open, it was fucking cold outside too, guess we kept ourselves warm last night, heh. I got out of bed, threw on a t shirt and shut the window. I looked out into the dimly lit street at how peaceful the town was at night. We lived in a ghost town for sure, there was no sign of life at all, the surrounding forest us felt impenetrable like a giant wall that hemmed the town in, but it hadn't stopped everyone from leaving, the few that remained kept to themselves. Maybe it was the rumour of witches or the weird mist that swept into town every few days, who knew, but the people had gone.

I looked out to the forest and remembered the cave I found out there last month. I wonder what's there now? Is the mirror still there? Jason said it was a portal that the wraith summoned to let it's followers pass through to worship it. I didn't understand most of what Jason was talking about when he got into the occult, it was all weird shit to me. I knew what I knew, I knew I got fucked out there, by a trans witch in a circle of candles and lots of hooded people were watching. I remember it being the most terrifying thing to ever happen to me. I shivered at the memory, or maybe it was just that cold. I got back into bed with Jason and cuddled up to him.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and the sound of crackling coming from the kitchen. Jason was cooking breakfast, oh yes. The sizzling of bacon and sausages pulled me to the breakfast table, Jason stood there, wrapped in a towel, he'd already showered! Didn't even invite me! The audacity! At least he was making me breakfast, I was cursed after all. He noticed me sitting at the table.

"Oh, look who's up!" he said, a smile stretching across his face.

"Look who showered without me!" I replied. He faked the look of being hurt and turned back to tend to breakfast.

"You're a big boy you can shower on your own now." he said, thinking I couldn't see him smirking.

"Oh yeah, but I don't want to, need someone to help me pick up the soap." I grinned.

He chuckled and got back to work, I watched as he cracked some eggs into the pan, flipping things and dramatically shaking salt and other seasoning's. I was just wishing the towel would drop, but it never did. He scooped his creation into two plates as the toaster popped up two crispy slices of bread. He laid it all on the table.

"You'd make a great wife." I said, innocently.

"If you weren't such a little pervert, I'd treat you even nicer." he replied, seeing my eyes staring at the front of his towel. Whoops.

"Hey, you have to be nice to me, I had a bad dream last night." I said, poking a sausage with my fork.

"Oh, tell me about it." he said, his tone changing to the more serious, I forget this kind of thing is his speciality sometimes.

"This giant shadow beast thing ate me. It was stupidly tall and had tentacles coming out of it's back." I explained briefly before tucking into breakfast.

Jason had paused to hear me out but my explanation apparently set him at ease and he cut into his bacon.

"Sounds like you've been listening to too many stories, I thought that was something serious for a second there."

I finished chewing my food.

"So it doesn't mean anything, it's not like, some kind of supernatural boogeyman that's going to come turn me into a cute little hat or something?" I asked, getting a little paranoid myself.

"Well..." he said, pausing and looking right at me.

"Well?" I asked, getting very nervous.

"Nope, sounds like something you dreamt up, or at least it's nothing I've ever heard of." he said, sincerely.

I kicked him under the table, the jerk! Got me all worked up! He chuckled and we finished our breakfast, I got dressed for work and walked in, opening up the store. I'd recently gotten my old job at the comic book store back, before the transformation I would sit at the counter all day and run the register, but now I was in charge of imports. The old guy who we'd been working for suddenly moved much further away, he'd been living in a cabin just outside of town but out of nowhere, he moved a hundred miles up north. Steve, my co-worker had taken over my old post since I was getting a fair amount of harassment on the register. I kept on correcting people about my gender and sometimes things just went really badly, so now I was in charge of getting new things and keeping stuff in stock, I had a little office in the back of the store, which was like a fort made of books at this point. I didn't like giving in, but I was happier to be away from people now.

I let myself in and walked past the counter to my spot and sat down, there were a lot of books to check and sign in, I never appreciated Steve's job until I had to do it, it was pretty complicated. But sometimes I'd get to read them, so it wasn't all bad. A few hours passed and I was on break, feet up at my desk eating a sandwich. I used to just space out for a while, there wasn't much else to do. Customers were a rarity nowadays.

As I sat there I started to realise how cold the room was, winter was definitely coming, there was a cold breeze coming in from somewhere. I got up and followed the cold air to a vent. I looked inside but all I could see was darkness. I thought all the air con units were shut off? I couldn't hear the fan rotating, but there were some odd sounds coming from the vent. I put my ear to it... was that... whispering?

"What're you doing Markie?" asked Steve, making me jump.

"Oh, there's strange noises coming from this vent, I had a look but I can't see anything in there." I replied.

Steve got down and listened to it, then gave it a hard tap and listened again.

"Sounds like rats or something moving around, it's a metal vent, sounds twist in confined spaces," he explained, "I'll have a look in the vent later."

I wasn't convinced, either way it was still cold. I turned the switch on the unit and the slats slid shut. It didn't stop the cold completely but it wasn't blowing through there now. It was good enough, I got back to work doing the imports, we weren't taking much in any more. People were leaving town at a rapid rate, I wanted to go too but Jason said he wasn't ready to go yet because he said we still had to investigate the caves I'd been to during the last incident, and I wasn't ready to do that yet.

Just before closing time Steve walked back into my spot, brandishing a flash light and an oven mitt.

"I get the flash light, but what's the oven mitt for?" I chuckled.

"I'm going to bake you... into a pie!" he yelled mockingly, with a fake sinister English accent.

I gave him a sideways look, come on Steve, just admit your afraid to handle rats with your bare hands. What a baby. He was physically the bigger man so he liked to act like it, even if he couldn't, it was adorable in a way. He always treated me like a girl though and whilst I liked Jason doing it, it felt weird with Steve because of how long I'd known him. I stood aside and let him get to the vent, he unscrewed the cover and pointed the flash light down into the darkness.

"Can you see anything down there?" I asked, leaning over him.

"Nothing yet." an echoey voice replied.

I pulled back and looked around the office, unravelling the secrets of the vent was a lot less interesting than I'd hoped. I stared upwards, we'd been short on storage space and comic books were stacked in boxes all the way up to the ceiling, some of them were wrapped up in plastic and some were just loose. We were taking them in on request, but we weren't selling a lot of them. Scattered about the place were some promotional posters and cardboard cut outs of characters I didn't know, my little desk had a small lamp on it and that was about it. I'd run out of things to look at, so I turned around and patted Steve on the back.

"Where does the vent even go?" I asked.

"It seems to turn at an angle and go straight down. I don't know if the store has a basement, but it seems to go down there," he pulled himself out the vent, catching his shoulder on a sharp piece of metal, he reeled back in pain, "shit!" dropping the flash light down the vent with a loud metallic clang.

"Are you okay?" I asked, checking his shoulder.

"Fuck, I dropped the damn flash light." he walked off to tend to his wounds.

I stepped up to the vent and had a look inside, at the bottom the flash light was still turned on, projecting light into the side of the vent. Blood dripped from the sharp metal and a few spots dotted the bottom. I let out a sigh, now we'd have to find a way into the basement to get it back. Great. I went to check on Steve who's injuries were "merely a flesh wound" according to him, he swore to find the some blueprints or something to find out where the vent lead to, before he packed up and went home, leaving me to lock up.

I finished off a few bits and approached the vent again for one last look at the flash light, I could still hear something like whispering coming up from below, it was unsettling. As I peered down a cold breeze hit my face like something letting out a long breath and nope, that was enough checking that out. I'd seen enough paranormal stuff now, don't want to encounter any haunted air vents or whatever, I was done. I closed the slats on the vent and locked up the store. Even 3 weeks later I still expected to find someone standing on the other side of the road looking back at me. It felt like someone was there, watching, but I couldn't see anything.

I walked home and realised how eerie the town was, shops were boarded up and areas I remember being popular in my youth were pretty much abandoned. I stopped outside a clothing store and pressed my face up to the glass, behind the shop window dummies at the front were a few sporting some deep purple lingerie with black lace on the lining, thigh high stockings and garter belts in the same colours, the kind of stuff Jason would devour me over. I drooled and realised the store had been empty for some weeks now, before pulling myself away from it and walking home.

When I got home, I opened the door to our place to find Jason sitting down watching TV. Disappointingly, he'd gotten dressed and was lounging around on the sofa in his sexy harness, a nice button up shirt and some black trousers and boots. He dressed like the kind of person you'd expect to see stabbing vampires in the heart with a stake, vaguely Gothic, his bright blue eyes and silver hair made him look older than he was, he was only 32. I was feeling cheeky.

I walked in front of the TV and straddled him.

"Oh hey there cute guy, how was your day?" he asked, pleased to see me.

"Almost went vent-exploring today, then Steve dropped a flash light into it and now we have to explore the basement tomorrow." I said, keeping it brief so I could kiss his face.

Jason's hand quickly found it's way to my ass and gave me a squeeze, ooh yes. I could feel things stirring underneath me, wait until he saw what I was wearing under my work clothes today. It was getting later and around 11pm every night the curse kicked in, it was hard to explain, but I was overcome with sexual arousal, it became hard to think or do anything properly because my body desperately craved penetration. I'd tried dildo's and butt plugs but nothing satisfied me like a hard cock. It didn't feel like much of a curse any more, Jason made me horny anyway. I kissed him hard and before I knew it, he had lifted me up off the sofa by my thick little thighs and carried me to the bedroom. He plopped me down on the bed and we made out for a bit before I pushed him back, it was time to show him what I was wearing. I stripped off my work clothes and he watched as I revealed my thigh high socks and tiny white panties, he was visibly hard. I smiled and looked down to the bulge in his jeans and licked my lips for him.

A few weeks ago I'd never imagine myself in this position, let alone in it willingly. I'd always considered myself straight, but things change I guess. I dropped to my knees as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his thick cock, I smirked up at him and grabbed his shaft, licking the tip of it, tentatively, like a lollipop. He knew I was teasing him and grabbed the back of my head and pushed me onto him, my lips parted as his cock was forced between them, deep into my mouth. I let out a moan of pleasure as my tongue slid along the underside of his dick until I could lick his balls. I looked up at him, he was really far down my throat and my eyes were watering, he pulled out and let me breath, but before long I was back on him again, bobbing my head up and down on his dick.

"You're such a... good cocksucker." he said, heavy breathing through the pleasure I provided.

I slid my lips off his dick with a pop and my mind started getting hazy, it must have been time. I tried to get up but I was getting a little weak in the knees, I needed to be penetrated, more than anything in the world. It was a burning desire to be filled, I couldn't explain it, my little dick got rock solid in my tight white panties and Jason sensed my predicament. Lifting me up and onto the bed he pushed me down onto all fours, my head buried in our pillows. I felt his hand reach between the crack of my cheeks to pull the fabric aside. I wanted this badly. His wet cock was touching my hole, I heard him snap open a bottle of lube and felt the cold liquid on my asshole before he pushed his way on in.

I let out a squeal of pleasure as his cock pushed into me, sliding deep inside. He pulled out nearly all the way before driving back in hard, his groin slapping against my ass as he started to work me, I felt complete, the pleasure centre of my brain was going crazy as I was fucked like a little bitch by my boyfriend's huge dick. I always pretended to be cute and innocent outside of work but Jason knew what I liked, grabbing my hair and pulling my face out of the pillows as he slammed into me.

I looked up at the window placed above the bed and through the slats, for a brief second, thought I saw something outside. A shape against the darkness. I was still under the influence of the curse and even though I saw something and should have said something, I just moaned louder with Jason's dick working the pleasure points in my ass. My eyes were rolling back involuntarily which made it hard to get a good look at what was outside, the shape seemed to take the form of a flying giant humanoid with a cats face, flapping giant feathered wings behind the slats in the blinds. I stared right into it's emerging eyes as I felt pleasure building up inside me, I whimpered and came, shooting onto the bed as Jason pulled out, stroking his dick fast, and shot cum over my back. I rolled onto my back and looked up at the window, my sanity returning to me.

"I saw something outside!" I yelled through my fast breathing.

Jason tucked his dick back into his boxers and quickly approached the slats, pulling them up to reveal a cloudy night sky, totally devoid of life. He peered into the darkness for a while before turning around to look at me in confusion.

"I swear there was something out there! Didn't you sense anything?" I asked, trying to prove I wasn't making things up.

"I can't sense anything when I'm inside you little guy." he replied, scanning the horizon for anything.

"It was like a big bird or something, it had these blue eyes and the face of a leopard." I explained.

"Hmm." he replied as he pulled the blinds shut.

He went into another room and produced a book from his back, cycling through the pages. I sat on the bed, feeling pretty vulnerable. After a few seconds Jason stopped on a page and showed me a picture of something.

"Is this it?" he asked. The picture was of a human with large feathered wings, it's body was contorted in the drawing and it's face was of a leopard, it was crudely drawn, but seemed very similar.

"Yeah I think so, what the hell is it? Is this the wraith thing again?" I asked.

"Not this time, this is Sitri, he's a fallen angel." he explained in a grim tone.

"A fallen angel?" I asked, I didn't really understand what any of this stuff was.

"This isn't good little guy. If that is what you saw, then that ritual you were in from before might have had something to do with this, or someone else has contacted Sitri to encourage you to sleep with someone." he explained.

"Why would they want me to sleep with someone?" I asked nervously.

Jason didn't reply and started looking through the book some more, I didn't like the sound of this. I sat on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, I didn't know what to think, a few weeks ago I would have said it was a prank but I've seen too much now. I thought back to the wraith shaking the room as I cowered behind Jason, using a medallion to absorb it's essence. I knew nothing of occultism. I felt helpless, I was relying on Jason to figure this stuff out. He gave me a reassuring hug and we cuddled that night in bed, but I didn't feel safe, even with Jason's arms around me. I stared at the window until I fell into asleep.

chlomo
chlomo
236 Followers
12