Return Of The Horny Femboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a stone altar, I felt the cold roughness of the stone on my knees and surrounding me were hundreds of people, all wearing the same robes I'd seen the witches wear before. I was suddenly standing before them, the image of a leopards face filled my mind for a brief second, as a hundred pairs of hands sprouted from the ground like great vines, grabbing me and holding me down. One of the younger witches left the crowd and approached me. She lifted her robes up like before and revealed her unshaven pussy before me, presenting it like some kind of trophy. She slid her whole robe up and took it off completely. She smiled with an air of dreamlike wonder, as if she herself was dreaming this and looked down lovingly at me as she lowered her pussy to my face. She reached down and stroked the side of my head and I looked up over her breasts to her smiling face. I had to obey. I couldn't breath, but I had to lick her, at my tongues touch, she threw her head back with joy as the looming face of a leopard appeared behind her, filling every edge of my vision as the girl bucked back and forth on my face. A tear ran down my cheek.

I thrashed awake and gasped for air, what the fuck was that?! What did that mean? I grabbed the sheets and tried to find Jason but he'd gone. I looked around, still trying to catch my breath. Where had he gone?! We had some crazy thing happen last night and he left me in the bed on my own? This wasn't like him. I was so going to kick his ass when he got home. I couldn't do anything now though, I'd just have to get ready for work without him, which made me sad. Our apartment was eerily quiet without him. I got in the shower and dressed for work, I took one last look at the empty room behind me as I left for work. Still couldn't believe he'd just up and leave without saying anything after last night.

I was a bit distracted going into work, was I going to be encouraged to sleep with someone else? I didn't know anything about Sitri or demons. I arrived at the store and unlocked the door, setting the place up didn't take long and I undid the slats on the vent and peered down it. The flash light was still lit at the bottom, guess the batteries in it really were long-lasting. I got to work on the inventory when Steve turned up and we went through the motions before opening the store and assuming our positions like we did everyday. The job was comfortable, nothing really ever changed. I used the work phone to ring home a few times but Jason never picked up, he must still be out, I was getting worried.

At break time, Steve produced some keys and started rolling up a carpet under a stack of comics he'd had there as far back as I could remember. To my surprise there was a trap door under it, which he unlocked with the key.

"Alright, I'm going down, if you don't hear from me after 5 minutes-" he started.

"Run." I said, half-joking.

He gave me a concerned look before he went down into the darkness, I was going to suggest he took a flash light, but apparently the only one we had was sitting at the bottom of a vent. There was some cursing as he kicked something over in the darkness and the sound of things being pushed aside. I watched the door for a few minutes and heard some rattling coming from the vent, then he called up to me.

"Markie... you need to come see this." he said in a sincere tone.

I really did not want to go down there, I knew it would be something horrific. I started my descent and looked where Steve was pointing the flash light, strange symbols covered the walls, one looked like a semi circle with 3 crosses on top of it, drawn in red chalk. This was fucking weird. I followed the light as Steve pointed it around the room, picking up on strange carvings and figures, symbols drawn all over the walls and floor and hanging decorations of various designs. I walked over and picked one up, I couldn't tell what it was but it was a creepy looking thing. As Steve pointed it at what I was holding, there was a noise behind us. I froze and watched as Steve turned the spotlight to face the sound, and in the corner, was a girl in a black robe, I immediately recognised her as the girl from my dream, she was one of the ones that came through the mirror frame back in the cave!

I freaked out and moved backwards, knocking some wooden figures off the table. She jumped up and ran for the door, Steve was about to pursue her but fell over a small table in the dark, she made it up the stairs way before us, and by the time I'd gotten up the stairs to see where she went, she'd gone. The front door of the store was wide open.

"How did she even get in here?! What the hell... this is just great. Witches under the fucking shop, oh god, what the hell am I going to tell the old man?" Steve exclaimed in despair as we lit some of the candles that had been left in the room.

The room was covered in symbols, candles, figurines, and a small jar of blood. This was beyond creepy, neither of us knew how long she had been down here or how she had even managed to get in, but all of the comic books and old furniture had been stacked in one corner and the room had been totally converted into some kind of ritual den. Then I saw it, in the corner. An empty mirror frame, just like the one I saw in that cave in the woods. Strange symbols covered every inch of the dull wooden frame. I walked up to it, it felt wrong just being in it's presence.

As I peered into the blackness, I was suddenly alone, Steve had gone, the room behind me had vanished and I was floating in pure darkness, communing with the mirror. I felt groggy and slowly, a face appeared in the mirror, it was the girl from earlier. She dropped her hooded cloak and she walked towards something, the scene became clearer as the darkness subsided. She was in our home! It was as if I was floating above her, in an out of the body experience, I could see everything that was happening, but I couldn't hear anything. I saw her walking naked towards our bed, climbing onto it and spreading her legs wide. She slid her fingers over her unshaven pussy and traced along her opening. What the fuck was going on? I watched as she played with her self, grabbing her small breasts and opening her mouth in a moaning motion. Then her eyes fixed on something on the other side of the room. It was Jason!

He dropped his clothes and a broad smile formed on her face, what the fuck?! He wouldn't! The corners of the room started to grow dark and I realised she was looking up at me, grinning menacingly as the room went dark.

In a daze I pushed back from the mirror and fell onto my ass in front of it, looking up at it's ominous power. Steve rushed over and helped me up.

"Are you okay, did you fall over something?" he asked, concerned.

"No... I saw something in the mirror." I said, still a bit groggy.

Steve turned and looked into the empty frame, looking puzzled he turned back to me.

"But... there's no mirror in the frame?" his face was pure confusion.

I got up and tugged the carved wooden frame, yanking it off the wall and onto the floor, kicking it as hard as I could, repeatedly.

"Whoa! Markie, what are you doing?"

I ignored him and gave it one final kick and the frame snapped. I felt like some hold over me had vanished, my mind felt clearer. I sighed a breath of relief and looked at the broken frame, pulling the rest of it apart and stacking it on the floor.

"You have to burn this, something terrible is happening and I have to go home." I said briefly, picking up my stuff and leaving Steve alone in the basement.

I didn't care if he thought I was insane, I wasn't letting this bitch fuck my boyfriend, she must have put a spell on him or something. She was the one who summoned Sitri to get Jason to want to fuck her, but I didn't get why she wanted to fuck Jason? I was walking as fast as I could back to our apartment and I realised a thick mist was moving in from the forest, the streets were creepy as all hell, I kept feeling like a presence was coming towards me through the fog, but couldn't see anything. I didn't know what was happening, it felt like I was surrounded. The mist was getting increasingly dense and before long I was feeling along the walls of places to see in front of me, I couldn't take much more of this! I finally saw our front door and rushed to get it open, I ran up the stairs and down the corridor.

I burst open our apartment door and saw the girl masturbating on the bed, looking around there was no sign of Jason anywhere. She looked up, naked and smiled at me.

"Come, it's not in your nature to fight." she said, ominously.

"What the fuck are you doing? Where's Jason?" I asked, angrily.

"He couldn't make it, mmmm, he's caused us a lot of trouble, but now... uhhh, he's gone, so it's just me and you." she replied, pausing every now and then to let out a pleasured moan.

"What have you done with him...?" I asked, backing away.

"That would be telling." she said.

With a single motion she waved her hand and the door shut behind me, I yanked the handle but I wasn't getting out that way. I put my back up to the door and watched in horror as she raised one hand, signalling me to come closer.

I was feeling groggy again, I felt myself losing control of my body. I was overcome with feelings of lust for this girl, I was disgusted to begin with but it all subsided, this girl was perfect and so, so sexy. I felt things stirring below, and like a beautiful seductress, she motioned me to approach her. I walked towards her, my small dick pushing hard against my panties. She opened her legs wide and I crawled onto the bed, accepting her invitation, she helped me take off my shirt and greedily undid my pants until I was naked in front of her. I saw the erotic look in her eye, I wanted her, I was ready. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, my hand caressing her breasts as I rubbed her opening with my other hand. She let out a sigh of pleasure when our lips broke contact, I kissed her slender neck and pushed my dick into her. She looked down into my eyes, pushing her forehead to mine as I slid all the way into her. Her arms found their way around my neck and I sighed with relief, picking up speed, fucking this gorgeous girl with all my heart.

"Your boyfriend may have defeated one of my sisters, but now I have your body for myself, you will be my thrall instead. We won't stop until you serve us." she whispered into my ear.

Somewhere in my brain, I hated this, but I didn't understand how that was possible, I pulled her back so I could push deeper into her, running my hands along her thigh as we became one.

"There, there. Once we climax, it'll be all over for you." she uttered.

Then suddenly the door opened behind me, I ignored it and picked up speed inside her, I wanted to cum inside her, to make this woman mine, I didn't want to stop what I'd started.

"What?!" she said to the figure behind me.

"I'm here for you." said a familiar voice.

I felt a strange feeling come over me, on the brink of climax, this overwhelming feeling of disgust came over me, I pulled out of her and looked at the startled face of the witch who was hiding in the basement belief the comic book store. I knelt in front of her, my hard dick softening fast. What the fuck was I doing? I jerked back in fear and fell onto the floor next to the bed, turning around to see Jason standing there, witnessing the whole thing. I watched him motion his hands and she responded, like a puppet on a string, hypnotically getting up off the bed and kneeling in front of him, rubbing her face across his groin. He was using the same thing that I'd just had used on me, was this what I was like?

"What the hell is going on?!" I shouted.

"She contacted the demon Sitri to cause you to consummate with her, to make you her thrall, but she's not the only one who can contact him." Jason explained, carefully lifting her off like a doll.

She mindlessly stood still as Jason used the our bedroom handcuffs to restrain her. "We're going to take her back to the cave." he firmly explained/ I ran into Jason's arms and couldn't hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry I was too late little guy, I'm so sorry this happened." he said grasping me tight.

"She made me fuck her, it was fucking horrible! Where were you?!" I bawled.

"I know it's okay, I'm sorry this happened. You couldn't control yourself, it's fine. This disgusting creature lured me out to the woods last night, she tied me to a tree near the outskirts of town. She's been abusing demonic power to get revenge for her sister's demise, using love spells to get people to do what she wants. I thought I was going to starve to death or get eaten by animals, but luckily someone spotted me on the way out of town and stopped to help me." he explained.

I hugged him tightly, my god I felt bad, I'd had a bad time but he almost died in the woods. He tugged on the witches handcuffs and said to me to fetch a towel. I ran into the bathroom and got a towel to wrap her in and Jason lifted her over his shoulder. After getting dressed, he dropped her with me out on the street outside, the mist was still quite thick and Jason told me to stay with her as he brought the car around. Without his presence, she was in some kind of trance. She was wrapped in a towel and handcuffed, it's a good job the town was deserted, I'd have a lot of explaining to do otherwise.

I waited a few minutes and the witch started mumbling unintelligible things, it was unnerving. Her eyes scanned the street wildly like she was struggling to come to terms with where she was. The car pulled up in front of us and I guided her into the back seat with me, to make sure she didn't get out. She continued to whisper to herself as we drove through the mist, I couldn't look at her, she was creeping me out, but it was also extremely awkward, I felt ashamed of what I'd involuntarily done, the feelings I'd felt, were so real, but thinking about those feelings made me sick. I couldn't deal with the thoughts that was giving me right now. The things she was saying seemed nonsensical but it was like she was directing them to different invisible people, like she was holding a conversation with no one. As we left the boundaries of the town her ramblings became more intense until she snapped out of her trance completely.

"What...? You...! You will pay for this, release me!" she shouted, violently tugging at the handcuffs.

I tried to hold her down but she was a lot stronger than I anticipated, she pushed me back and kicked the seat hard which pushed Jason forward into the wheel, causing the car to swerve, I battled her in the back seat, trying to lock her into the seat belt. Jason, combatting the mist, made a valiant effort to stay on the road but clipped the curb, and in an effort to correct himself he went off the road and hit a tree that appeared suddenly out of the mist. The impact sent me flying into the back of the passenger seat and I blacked out.

-Today will be the last day of my life I dreamt, I dreamt that I would never wake up, but the sounds of chanting pulled me back. I dreamt this was the last day of my life, but I was wrong.-

I awoke to the feeling of being dragged, I looked up and saw tree's above me slowly moving by. I started panicking, and saw the youthful witch from before had changed, she had aged at least 30 years and her face was worn and menacing, blood was dripping down her arm over the handcuffs she had broken open. She smiled disturbingly at me once she realised I was awake. I gathered some energy and pulled back against her trying to get up, she laughed hysterically as I got to my feet. She had gone fucking crazy.

"Where are you going bitch boy? My sisters are among us, hahaha, there's no where left to go!" she laughed, her voice filling me with despair.

I started running in the direction of the car as fast as I could, she immediately gave chase. A searing pain in my leg was slowing me down, I was badly bruised, but when I turned back see my pursuer, she was bleeding profusely from her shoulder, which seemed to be slowing her too. She chuckled to herself maniacally and held her shoulder as if the pain was a mere inconvenience as she stumbled after me. After a few minutes, I arrived at the car and saw Jason crawling out of the drivers seat, some glass stuck in his leg.

"Markie! Open... the back!" he yelled in pain.

I staggered over to the trunk and pulled it open, there was a curved, bronze dagger in there, with some oddly designed ornate handle. Just as I grabbed it, the witch grabbed me from behind and clawed at my face with her nails, but I elbowed her in the ribs which caused her to take a step back. I spun around and waved the dagger threateningly. I didn't know if I could use it, I didn't know if I had what it took to kill her.

"Come now, you think being a thrall is all bad? You loved being inside me, don't you want this every night?" she said, transforming back into her youthful self, running her bloody hands over her supple body, smearing herself red whilst cackling.

"You're fucking gross lady." I said, slashing out with the dagger again, her jumping back just in time.

"You can't escape this Brad, you can't go back to what you were and you'll never escape us, you've been marked, you will be our thrall." she said, walking towards me slowly and menacingly.

I was having doubts, how many of them were there, what had I awakened? I realised whilst she was talking she was moving over to Jason. I rushed over to put myself between her and him. She disliked this, letting out a vile hiss. She lashed out with her gnarled hands, but I moved back too fast. She jumped forwards, lashing out again, but this time I ducked under her and she screamed in pain as I forced the dagger into her chest.

Reeling backwards, she fell onto the ground and writhed about, letting out monstrous howls in agony. I watched in horror as her body reverted back to her aged form, she kicked and screamed as her skin turned black and cracked apart like charcoal, her arm breaking off and her leg shattering, her screams turning dry and strained until she broke down completely, leaving a human shaped pile of dust that blew away in the wind.

The dagger was left in a mound of dust. I shook off the residue and picked it up, turning to Jason giving a look of surprise.

"Why the fuck do you have this in the car?" I asked.

He laughed and replied "I do this for a living you know, got to have an enchanted dagger." sarcastically.

I got down and helped him back into the drivers seat and winced as I watch him rip the shard of glass out of his leg, which looked extremely painful. I applied a bandage to stop the bleeding.

"You know, I totally kicked ass back there." I said to him, smugly.

"Come on, it was just one witch." he said, defensively.

"Just one witch! Are you kidding me?! She was nuts, would have killed us both for sure." I replied.

"She would have killed me, you'd be her sex toy." he said, sincerely.

"Pfft, can't have that, I'm your sex toy," I nudged him in the ribs as I said this, he let out a yelp and gently rubbed his injury. "Whoops, sorry." I said.

I wrapped my arms around him and tried to help him up, it was obviously very painful. We walked a few steps down the street and Jason pulled me back and I stopped.

"Listen." he said.

I looked around, confused, as he peered into the fog that enveloped us, then I heard it too. Chanting. Coming from all around us. One by one the witches appeared out of the fog, walking slowly towards us and chanting. Looking around, I knew we were surrounded, I gripped Jason tightly as they closed in on us...


12