Return of The Slender Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was watching the hot couple on the other bed, and he could not stop the rising intensely painful pleasure building in his balls as Betsy stroked his knob. But just as his loins began pulsing, she let his cock go. With a groan, he began spurting his semen, the first blast spraying into the air, followed by much smaller dribbles.

It was a 'ruined climax', as Betsy had teased Kenny by giving him a hand job, then let go just as he began coming. Betsy was giggling as Kenny groaned in both release and frustration.

Jayne had not noticed, as she had been busy orgasming around Bobby's big prick. But Bobby had seen it, and had loved watching that inferior young punk get punked by Betsy.

"Yeah, good work, Betsy." he grunted. "Now let me show you how a real man comes!" He began pistoning in and out of Jayne, powering his meat by flexing his ass and pushing forward into the hot blonde. Jayne was crying out as he 'fucked to pop', relentlessly banged her clutching cunt until his nuts and loins seemed to explode in ecstatic pain.

"Oh, yeah!" he gasped. Unlike Kenny, Bobby's cock was buried in a woman's snatch, and he was firing his semen deep into the depths of a warm, wet pussy. Spurt after spurt of thick, heavy cock-cream hosed the back walls of Jayne's spasming body as she took the massive male deposit, her body eager to host his potent, virile sperm...

Betsy scooted off the other bed and dove for Bobby's cock as he slid it out of Jayne's pussy and rolled off her. He and Jayne made out hotly, deeply kissing as Betsy engulfed Bobby's meat in her mouth, cleaning his and Jayne's combined juices off his deflating shaft.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jayne was lying back on the bed with Betsy between her legs, face-deep in Jayne's well-used twat. Betsy was tonguing Jayne's pussy with gusto, cleaning out Bobby's semen, trying to get it all but knowing that a good amount of his large load would remain deep in Jayne's pleasured pussy.

As they watched Betsy do cleanup on Aisle Jayne, Kenny said "I guess you heard that Dean Allen is getting out of prison."

"Who's that?" asked Bobby as if he didn't care.

"Senator Nathan Allen's son." said Kenny. "Senator Nunn died of a heart attack, so they say, anyway. Son went to jail for a drunk driving accident that killed a woman and her two kids. He's getting out."

"So what?" Bobby said, taking a swig of the beer he was drinking.

"Democrats are arranging to meet with him." said Kenny. "Word is that something's up, that after the Republicans get rid of Jared, the Dems are going to step in and fuck over the Republicans."

"How do you know this?" asked Bobby scornfully.

"I've got... sources." said Kenny. He did not mention that he worked as a staffer for State Senator Katherine Woodburn, Nathan Allen's successor, and was a mole inside their organization.

"Cool." said Bobby. He would have to call his father, U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, with this information. But for right now, he got up and went over to the bed with the women on it. He straddled Jayne's beautiful head, and eased his cockhead to her lips. She eagerly sucked his meat into her mouth, preparing him for their next hard, deep fuck...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chaplain Steven Ikea escorted Dean Allen into the State Office Building in the City. They went through a labyrinth of hallways to the office of State Representative Justin Madoff, whose assistant showed them into the small conference room adjoining Madoff's actual office.

As Allen came into the room, he was shocked at the sight of the two men in the room. One was former SBI Agent Richard 'Dick' Ferrell, sitting in a wheelchair. The other was former SBI Director and failed gubernatorial candidate Jack Lewis.

"Ah, come in, Mr. Allen." said Lewis. "I'm sure it's been some time since you've had a good beer and some good food." He handed Dean a bottle of Michelob beer as Ikea handed Ferrell a bottle and got one for himself.

"Thank you, Mr. Lewis." said Dean Allen. "But aren't you and Mr. Ferrell taking a risk being here?"

"The timing couldn't be better." said Lewis. "The Iron Crowbar is embroiled in a multiple kidnapping case, and he has no time to be worrying about us. But you're right: Ferrell and I will be returning to Eastern State later today. Chaplain Ikea will be your liaison to us... if you want to be part of our team."

"Well, why don't you tell me what it's about." said Dean Allen.

"I don't know how much you were able to keep up with while in the 'Country Club'." said Lewis, using the nickname of the Minimum Security prison in which Allen was incarcerated. "Ikea will fill you in on that later. For now, suffice it to say that we are on the cusp of removing Governor Jared from office. The Establishment Republicans think that they will be resuming control, and with the help of Democrats."

"What they don't know," said Lewis, "is that after we've used the idiot Republicans to cannibalize their own, we're going to make our moves to crush them and take complete power in the State. Graham Collins is going to be scandal-plagued within months, as Jared is now. We're going to maneuver it so that the next Lieutenant Governor is a Democrat, and when Collins is gone, we'll have the Governorship."

"As part of that, I will be taking back over the SBI." continued Lewis. "I'd like you to help us out. Over time, there will be opportunities for you... a Legislator like your father was, or working with the State Democrats as a fundraiser and bundler of campaign contributions, or even working with me when I become Governor in the next election. You would be a great asset to our team."

Dean Allen nodded. "It all sounds good. I'm starting over and I'm just setting up, so it's a good time to come into all this. But there is one thing I want."

"Revenge for your father's death?" asked Lewis. Allen nodded. "Yes, the Iron Crowbar and his little pitbulls in the TCPD have much to answer for. Dick here, unable to walk because of them. You, in prison. Your father, murdered..."

Allen nodded. "I especially want to take down that bitch Teresa Cunt. I want to piss on her dead face."

The Reverend Ikea nodded. "You're not the only one that wants to see that cunt get what she deserves. There is a special place in Hell reserved for her, and another for the Iron Crowbar..."

Part 13 - Frayed Nerves

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News at Six!" said the redheaded reporterette from behind the anchor desk of the news station at 6:00pm. "A pall of fear hangs over the County as Police and the FBI search for seven missing children!"

"Schools were on lockdown for the day after the disappearance of Bettie Paige, daughter of Public Health Officer Beth Paige, and Susie Haskins earlier today." Bettina said. "Many parents went to the schools, but were only allowed to take their children home after school was over for the day."

"Police are advising parents to stay at home with their children," said Bettina, "but many are pooling into groups at locations such as First Baptist Church and the Town High School gymnasium, where the Red Cross and University Hospital are running an exercise of their emergency disaster plan."

"The Town & County Police have opened a hotline and are asking anyone with any information about these disappearances to call in." Bettina continued. "The TCPD, with the assistance of the Fire Department and Public Health Department, as well as many volunteers, are processing and investigating every lead available to them."

Bettina then took her shots: "However, Fox Two News has learned that Commander Donald Troy and the TCPD have no leads nor clues to where the children may be. Furthermore, Commander Troy has refused to update the Press with any information..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That's a low blow." said Cindy as she, the Chief, and I watched the newscast in my office. "Taking a cheap shot at you when you're in here working your ass off to find those kids."

"They want you to make a statement, Commander." said Chief Moynahan. "And maybe you should, just to get them to stop saying crap like that."

"No." I said. "I have nothing to say to the God-damned Press, especially that cheap shot bitch Bettina."

"I know how you feel about them, Commander," said the Chief, "but they're just trying to get information to the People about this."

"Did you talk to them about it, Chief?" I asked.

"Yes, I've pretty much been the Press Relations Officer today." said Moynahan. "And staying out of your way while you work on this. But they want you, Commander."

"Why?" I asked. "Chief... have you ever asked yourself why they want me? Why me specifically? There's nothing I can tell them that you can't. There's nothing I know that you don't... or Captain Ross. So why me?"

"Well..." said Moynahan, "you've been so successful that if People see you reassuring them that you're on the case, it will calm them down."

"No sir." said Cindy, getting insight. "I'm getting what Don is saying. They want to put him on the air while he does not know anything. They want to show him looking helpless and confused. If he had information that was helpful, they wouldn't want him anywhere near their cameras. And they can't make him look bad if it's you or me talking to them."

"She's right, you know." I said to the Chief. "And she's good. I'm really hating losing her as Chief of Detectives."

"Stoppit." Cindy said quietly, though I could tell she was pleased by my praise of her. The Chief chuckled.

"Wellll..." said the Chief, "maybe you're right. And if you are right, they're just going to get more rabid and hostile as this goes on."

"There is one other reason they want me specifically." I said. "If I go in there, they will not ask even one single question about the kidnappings. All they will ask about is this fucking Independent State Counsel appointment. That is what they truly want to hit me with."

"And then they'll say you're not concentrating on the kidnappings because you're more worried about the Independent State Counsel." Cindy said. "God, how the Press sucks."

"Keep saying things like that," I said, "and someone is going to promote you to Deputy Chief."

"Don't you threaten me!" Cindy replied, waving a green crowbar in my general direction.. We probably would've laughed more if we weren't so tired, as well as concerned about the cases at hand...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Don," asked Jack Muscone as he sat in my office with me and Cindy, "any idea of what kind of vehicle this guy would have?"

Jack had brought Cindy and me some double cheeseburgers from the Cop Bar, and needless to say, my mouth was full of food as I wolfed down the delicious burgers.

"I don't know." I said as soon as I was able to. "You'd think he'd have to have some kind of van to transport seven kids, and we've been on the lookout for vans, and looking inside any that try to leave the County. It's 'no joy' on that."

"No more kids have disappeared since Susie Haskins." said Jack. "Clark Webster and I are really hoping that he's got all the kids he wants, and will contact us about a ransom soon."

"These kids don't have wealthy parents." said Cindy. "They're not exactly the profile of kids I'd expect to be kidnapped for ransom."

"Two of them were kidnapped before for ransom." I said. "Although that was pretty much just a front to get me to deliver that ransom and put myself in their hands."

"Which may be what is happening now." Muscone replied. "Most of these kids have a connection to you or the Police. By the way, any more on Bart Tomlin or his son Tommy?"

"No." I said. "My Data Gurus have melted the wires trying to find anything on Bart Tomlin, his ex-wife, or any reason that Tommy would be targeted. We got a warrant to confiscate Bart's computers, but so far... nothing. No connection to the TCPD, Public Safety Department, nor anyone in it... including me."

"I'm beginning to think Teresa is right." agreed Cindy. "This guy wants you, Don."

"Here I am." I said, spreading out my hands and arms. "All he has to do is contact me..."

Part 14 - Helpless

""There's not a soul out there,

No one to hear my prayer...

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight,

Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away,

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight,

Take me through the darkness to the break of the day..."

--- ABBA, 'Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!'

11:30pm, Thursday, April 20th. The children were gagged, and their hands tied in front of them with bandanas. Their left arms were then tied to a rope. The Slender Man led the procession through the darkness of the hallways, down a flight of stairs, and out the front door of the house.

Susie Haskins was the last of the seven children. It was completely dark outside, but she could see that they were leaving a large, old house and moving across the front yard to a copse of trees. To the right there was looked like a driveway, with a streetlamp that was not working. The wind seemed to be picking up, blowing through the trees, eerie whispers reaching Susie's ears. She thought of Mrs. Veasley, and that she had to be brave because Mrs. Veasley would want her to, and so would Captain Ross. She willed herself to not let the fear she was feeling overcome her. She refused to lose hope. She prayed, hoping against hope that her prayers would be heard...

The Slender Man led them down into the trees. It was pitch dark in this little forest, but they could see the Slender Man clearly for some reason. He pointed to the ground, silently instructing them to sit down. They did so, in a cluster. Little Bettie Page looked at Susie, fear in her eyes. Susie just nodded to Bettie, and saw some of the fear leave Bettie's eyes.

Then Susie noticed that the streetlamp that had been not working, was now working, bathing the yard in an eerie blue light. Susie recognized where they were.

The Slender Man stood nearby. He seemed to be waiting for something... for someone. It seemed that everything grew even quieter, more still...

Part 15 - Glowing Clues

11:15pm, Thursday, April 20th. I went into MCD. The Detectives were at their desks, working every lead, every tip that had come into the hotline. Vice Detectives and their Lieutenant-to-be were also at MCD desks, helping process all the information.

I did not need my mother's powers of observation to realize that they were absolutely exhausted. I went back across the hall to my office and made a phone call.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

11:45pm. After taking possession of the delivery I'd ordered, I went back into MCD, with Cindy and Teresa in tow. "Now hear this!" I called out. "There are pizzas in the breakroom. Go eat them. That is not a request. Empty this room. Go empty the Vice room. That includes both you Captains."

Everyone went down to the breakroom, and a few slices were sent to the Duty Desk. Meanwhile, I went into my office again. I'd been poring over incoming information, everything the Detectives and Uniformed Officers had been doing in the massive search for the kids, as well as what the FBI was finding as their teams also searched for clues.

I leaned my head back, trying to think, trying to see what this bastard Slender Man was doing, what his intent was. My eyes fluttered for a second...

"Oh, Commmannndderrrr..."

"Angela," I heard myself say, "you have the worst timing..." I looked up to see Angela Harlan standing on the other side of my desk, gloriously naked except for the black high heel pumps, staring down at me in the now-dim light.

"He's doing this to get at you, my beloved Commander." Angela said, her voice seemingly a whisper coming from everywhere around me. "He's going to force you to face him, and then he is going to destroy you."

"Fine, let's get it overwith." I said wearily. "As long as I get the kids back. Where is he?"

"Oh, you soooo disappoint me, Commander." said Angela, turning her back on me as if to leave the office. "He's given you every clue. He even came in here and put the clues right in front of your face. You just can't see the light, can you?" And with that, she walked out the door.

"Huhh!" I gasped as I woke up. I'd fallen asleep, I realized. Angela had been a dream, yet again.

And then... I began hearing her words in my mind... "see the light..." And it all hit me at once: the radioactivity and chemical smell on the eight pages. Slender Man coming in the night before... and putting the disc golf bag in MCD. That had to be it!

I opened my safe and got out the disc golf bag. Wearing latex gloves, I took out the flashlight, and turned it on. It was emitting a purplish light. That's it! I thought to myself. This is an ultraviolet light to charge the glow discs, make them glow brighter in the dark!

Now why didn't I check this flashlight before? I silently berated myself. Why didn't I realize what this light really was, what with the glow discs there? God, Don, you are really losing it, you idiot.

I continued to mentally berate myself as I put the bag of discs back in the safe and locked it. I took the flashlight into the empty MCD room. I turned off the lights and turned the flashlight on, pointing it at the eight pages. Words suddenly appeared in a glowing greenish light!

"I"... "am"... "wait-ing"... "for"... "you"... "Iron"... "Crow-bar" spelled the words of the first seven pages. I shined the UV flashlight on the eighth page.

There were no words, but the outline of what I recognized as the borders of the County appeared. The circled X in the top left corner also glowed green. It was in the very upper left corner of the County. Trepidation filled my soul as I realized that location, the place in this County where the Powers of Evil were at their most exalted...

Point Hollow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That pizza was good." said Cindy to Teresa as they walked down the back hallway from the breakroom towards MCD. "We really needed that."

"Yeah we did." agreed Teresa. "It was good of Commander Troy to buy us those pizzas. I've got a couple of slices here for him."

Just then, the Duty Desk Sergeant came walking fast down the hallway, almost running. "Captains!" he said loudly as he came up to them.

"What is it?" asked Cindy. "Another child reported missing?"

"No ma'am." said the Sergeant. "Commander Troy just left through the employees' entrance. He had the lightbars on his SUV flashing before he even got to the street, but he's not responding to radio calls."

"Shit!" muttered Teresa. She was running after Cindy, who was already tearing down the hall.

"He's not in his office, nor is his crowbar!" Cindy said loudly as she came out of Helena's anteroom. They ran into MCD just as the other Detectives were getting there.

"What is it, ma'am?" asked Joanne. "And why are the lights turned off?" She turned them on. Cindy saw the flashlight, sitting on the nearest desk. Grabbing it, she turned on the flashlight, and saw the faint purplish light.

"Turn those lights back off!" Cindy ordered as she realized what was going on. As Joanne did so, Cindy beamed the flashlight onto the eight pages. They all read the message that glowed on those pages.

"Yep, the Slender Man wants the Iron Crowbar." Cindy said. "That last page... that's the shape of the County. And that Circle-X in the upper left hand corner is..."

"Point Hollow!" Joanne cried out.

"Yes, yes it is." said Cindy. She called out loudly "Everyone, let's go! Teresa, get all available units to Point Hollow on the double! The Commander is already on the way!"

"Why didn't he tell us?" Teresa muttered as they tore down the hallway.

"Welcome to my world, Captain Croyle." Cindy muttered back.

Part 16 - Slender In Personal Combat