All Comments on 'Return to a Place called Home'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

Did I just waste my time reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total garbage

Incest? Sex? I guess I missed it. Seriously a waste of effort reading this. If one was interested in race relations in the 70s south it might have been of interest. I'm not so this was incredibly stupid.

1 wasted star.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far, so...

This looks like it could be the beginning of a well written family mystery!

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 5 years ago
Great

I think it's a good build up for the next chapter

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
More

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 5 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Again, I'm sorry this isn't your cup of tea. That I forgot to add the sizzle (incest & sex) to this steak. It is a continuation of a long running fiction that is leading to a surprise ending. Though it might have interested you MORE if I had added a sex scene or two; I ws much more concerned with the story line and felt that adding them would NOT have added anything to it. I doubt if you will, but I invite you to read (in sequence) the story from beginning to now (Starting w/ The Little Phoenix) in order to better understand the story and MAYBE you'll see that there is a good reason why the incest wasn't OVERTLY to added to this one (there is plenty in the others). I hope you stay tuned for the ending, if not...thank you anyway for reading my thoughts.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
I disagree.

I disagree with that one comment that this was a boring and useless read, or however they put it. There was no place in this chapter for a sex scene. I personally like the way you are writing this. You are making it very realistic and in real life, no matter how much we might want it, sex doesn't happen every five minutes. The background and the plot are what make a story tasty, the sex scenes are the spices that make it zing. It's good without them, just the right amount is delicious, but too much 'spice' can ruin the flavor of the meal. Please, master Chef, keep creating!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Very well written

Nice bit of history.

Diecast1Diecast112 months ago

Very nice story. AAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......