Return to Carlisle Court

Story Info
A special invitation to return to the house of pleasure.
4.9k words
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

As time passed, they often found themselves thinking of Carlisle Court. A fleeting reference or a shared memory would flood them with almost hazy recollections of that weekend.

Perhaps because it had been so far beyond the realm of reality that it seemed trapped and suspended in a dream-like vision within their collective subconscious. The tangible is replaced with memories. It had undeniably brought them closer and provided them both with countless memories to draw on when they were together or alone, where the blurred lines of reality and fantasy frequently played together.

The weeks passed, then months into years.

She asked him one morning if he ever wanted to go back. They had awoken to the soft autumn light pouring through their window and shortly their affectionate touches arose to passionate lovemaking, and now they lay, exhausted and spent, in each other's arms. He thought for a moment and answered that he found himself regularly drifting off to other places when he was working or driving home.

She smiled and joked that she had sometimes wondered if the odd stolen glance or pause in the street from a stranger was someone who she had intimately explored and had also explored her.

Curious, he asked if she had ever followed up after the initial invitation, and she confessed she had occasionally attempted to reconnect, but no response.

Perhaps it was best this way, he wondered out loud. She agreed, but again wondered, was she even the same woman who threw herself with carefree abandon into that world with her husband. Maybe it was best they just shared that one weekend together.

Or perhaps she was, and she just yearned for that invitation again.

The cold rain drove down hard on their rooftop as the relentlessly miserable winter dug in for another week. He poured her another glass of wine as he topped his up, and they watched the trees twist in the wind. As he peered out the window and strained to see a large black car through the rain. A person quickly stepped out and placed an envelope in the letterbox before quickly driving away.

He pondered for a moment. Whatever it was, it was important enough to make its way into their mailbox in this weather. Curiosity got the better of him, and he braced himself against the weather as he retrieved it and returned inside dripping wet.

He tore open the large black envelope, revealing an embossed card inside, smiling as he looked at her.

They were going back.

Her heart raced as they approached the destination. The earlier flight to the mystery destination further added to the sense of mystery and growing sense that they were again leaving reality behind. As the plane touched down, they eagerly grabbed their light luggage and collected their rental car.

The hot tropical air streamed in through the open windows, and they smiled at each other, attempting to suppress their nervous energy. It was hard not to. Regardless of what was ahead, they were away together, a million miles from home in the summer sun with each other.

They arrived at a dock where a small sailing boat sat in its moorings. As they made their way down the dock, they were suddenly greeted by a woman walking toward them. She was in her mid-30s and impeccably dressed in a white linen dress.

"Hello and welcome, I am so thrilled that you two made it," she said before offering her hand to both of them.

"I apologise if I don't give you my name, we don't use names on the island," she quickly added.

"That's no problem at all," his wife quickly replied.

"I can tell you're both nervous, please don't be," she added warmly. "This weekend doesn't have to be anything, or it can be everything, but most of all we want you both to let go and unwind together".

Reassured, they laughed at their nervousness and walked towards the boat, where two deckhands helped them with their luggage and their new hostess showed them to their room.

As the door closed, they lay down on the bed and let out a big sigh.

The room was small but beautifully appointed. The large bed had two white linen dressing gowns laid out. They noticed the small dresser had a gift basket with a collection of oils.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"We are about to cast off for our destination, can I suggest you make yourself comfortable?".

They smiled.

"I am not nearly drunk enough yet," she giggled at him.

"Me either," he said, making his way to the dresser and pouring them both strong drinks.

"Is this still ok?" She asked him nervously.

He handed her the drink and kissed her softly and deeply on the lips.

"When I think about last time, the best part was seeing you enveloped in complete and utter pleasure, and I want that for you again," he said.

"I want that for us," she said, smiling back at him.

They shed their clothes and placed their gowns on, making their way up to the deck. Dusk had fallen, and the sailboat softly made its way along the white beaches, floodlight by the rising full moon, as the warm summer air blew through their robes and caressed their skin.

A deckhand appeared with more drinks on a tray and some light canapés. They held each other close and watched the stars begin to light the night sky.

Their hostess suddenly joined them also adorned in the gown.

"Are we the only ones going to the house?" he asked.

"No, only a select ten couples this time," she replied.

"How did we make the list?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"I want to avoid giving the entire mystery away, but let's just say it's a personal preference among the group from last time," she added with a coy smile. "There are no masks, no themes and no expectations".

The strong drinks and gentle rocking of the boat against the soft tide filled their heads with giddiness as they rounded a headland and made their way into a bay where the crystal white sands. On the far side, a large house sat atop a rocky outcrop. Despite the distance, they could see the house alive with festivity and music made its way across the bay.

"The water is so clear," his wife said as she looked at the soft white sand beneath the clear water.

"And it is beautiful to swim in," their hostess added.

"Oh, it looks it," she responded.

"Why don't we swim the rest of the way?" Their hostess asked.

"Oh, I would love to," responded his wife.

"That's good because I have been waiting a long time to see you again", she said softly as she walked over to her and slowly undid her robe, letting it fall to the deck. She stood in front of them completely naked with the moonlight bathing her soft skin. She was gorgeous, a rub siren naked before them with her full breasts, long hair and soft stomach.

"Again?" His wife asked.

"Yes again," she said as she walked over and undid her robe, letting it also fall to the deck exposing her as well to the moonlight and summer breeze.

"I was there that night at Carlisle Court and I haven't forgotten you," she added in a soft seductive voice that made them both gasp.

His wife gasped as the hostess stepped into her and pressed her naked skin against her and softly kissed her lips before drawing back and smiling. She took her hand to the boat's edge, and they jumped in together. She turned around and smiled back at her husband from the water. It was as if the water had washed away all her inhibitions, her nervous energy and her doubts, and she gestured for her husband to join him, so they could wash it away together.

The next morning they awoke in their large room together. The soft morning light streaming through the large french doors that opened up to the portico that wrapped the Victorian homestead atop the rocks overlooking the bay. The soft sound of waves breaking on the shallow bay stirred them from their slumber. Both were nursing hangovers and yet they felt somehow energised by the promise of what the day had held.

The previous night had been relatively innocent. They swam, frolicked and played in the shallow waters of the bay under the moonlight and were never more intimate than some stolen glances. There was an almost innocent frivolity to it as if they were young lovers flirting and finding each other for the first time.

Their hostess had left them to ensure their belongings made it to their room and left them to play, but not before her lingering eye caught them as they played. Stolen glances and longing looks failed to make her desire hidden. It was flirtatious but intense. He saw his wife initially blush at the attention but gore more comfortable at feeling desired and wanted. It felt empowering.

He kissed her on the forehead and made his way to the doors to look out on the world. The warm tropical air was already carrying the fragrance of the forest around them intertwined with the salt air. It was invigorating and felt otherworldly compared to the home they had left only 24 hours before.

As they made their way to the room the night before, there was the sound of laughter and music echoing down the hallways of the large home, and yet this morning it was as if it was deserted. His stomach grumbled and he craved coffee. He found a dressing gown and made his way downstairs to find some.

He asked one of the wait staff on the main staircase which way to the kitchen and he was politely told that breakfast was available on the beach for them. His wife was sound asleep. She could sleep a little longer he thought and made his way down towards the beach.

With the crystal white sand between his toes, he made his way towards a private cabana that had been set up for them. A waiter smiled as he placed a tray of tropical fruits and as desired, coffee. He sat back on his chair and took it all in.

As he drifted off in relaxation, the morning passed and suddenly he felt a soft kiss on his lips which woke him. Standing over him was his wife looking breathtaking. The saltwater of her overnight swim had curled her hair and the sun had already brought out the cute freckles on her nose. Her eyes looked rested and relaxed. She sat down beside him and they enjoyed the peacefulness of it as they shared breakfast.

He asked her how she wanted to spend the day.

"Well, I don't know about you but I would like to get a bit of sun and go for a swim seeing we have the beach seemingly to ourselves," she said wistfully.

"Sounds perfect," he replied.

She then stood up and winked as she dropped her robe. She was completely naked and made her way to the water's edge.

"Coming?" She asked.

He smiled, took a deep breath and let his gown fall to the sand as well before taking her hand and walking down the deserted beach where they found the perfect spot to last down together and feel the sun kiss their naked bodies.

As the days wore on and the sun became too hot, they ran into the cooling waters of the beach feeling the freedom of the water over their naked bodies. They flirted shamelessly, casting aside inhibition as the morning drifted into late afternoon.

"I was hoping I would find you down here," they suddenly heard a voice from the edge of the water as their hostess greeted them.

They greeted her in return and again watched her eyes linger over them.

"I was wondering if I could offer you two a session at our day spa before this evening to unwind a bit," she suggested.

"Sounds perfect," they both said laughing in unison before taking each other's hands and following her lead towards the house.

As they made their way towards the house they were led towards a cottage set aside from the main house. The pathway led through the forest with its hanging vines and lush trees providing further sanctuary for their relaxation. As they approached the large door they were led inside to a soft space overlooking the bay. The sound of a nearby waterfall filled the air and their host gestured them towards the two massage tables next to each other.

"This is a couples massage designed for sensory exploration". She explained. "I think you will both enjoy this very much, she added.

Before she left the room she asked them to take their clothes off and place some masks over their eyes. They smiled at each other and did as instructed.

She laid down on her stomach wearing nothing but her mask allowing herself to take a moment to relax deeply into the experience. They were alone except for the sound of the water cascading over the waterfall outside and the gentle breathing of her husband nearby. She breathed deeply in and out waiting and the subtle smell of incense filled the air. She suddenly felt a presence in the room. As if there was warmth around her.

She suddenly felt a brush of soft skin against her arm followed by a tricking warmth that cascaded down her back. She smiled and moaned deeply as she felt hands trace their way over her shoulders and down her back. She could hear similar noises from her husband knowing he was also being attended to. She felt the hands kneed her neck, her shoulders, across her back and down the small of her lower back.

Gasping as she felt the trickle of warm massage oil make its way between her cheeks she felt the hands make their way down her thighs, over her calves and then to her feet. She felt fingers make their way between her toes, over her feet and gently explore and caress them. It was utter bliss.

As those same hands made their way back up her legs she felt another set on the back. Two sets tracing their way and exploring her with fragrant oils. She felt them kneed her buttocks and suddenly spread them. She gasped but eased herself to let her know it was desired that they continue. As one set rubbed her soft thighs between her legs, the other dripped oil between her cheeks and slowly kneaded her ass. The hands explored her, teased her, and caressed her to the point of begging to go further before she thought she couldn't take it anymore.

"Turn over," a soft voice whispered in her ear.

She eased her body over and lay there feeling exposed and wanting to be explored. Again the soft warm oils made their way over her body. She felt it dripping across her chest, down her breasts. The contrast of pleasure, warmth and cool exposed air excited her and she felt her nipples harden as she bit her lip trying to suppress the heavy breathing.

The hands made their way over her breasts, kneeling them, exploring them and softly caressing every bit of her skin whilst the other hands traced down her soft stomach. She felt the oil pooling on her stomach and trickled between her legs and opened them to offer an invitation to be explored. Her hands were softly being bound to the table and she felt complete at the whim of this wilful exploration.

The hands turned her head towards the direction of her husband's table and the blindfold was gently removed. The purpose was clear, so she could observe him in a similar state. He was bound, blindfolded and completely at the whim of the hands exploring him. The owners of those hands smiled at her as she watched her husband be pleasured. A set of hands rubbed his chest and the other set gripped his engorged cock as he writhed and moaned on the table.

The blindfold went on before she could see her sensual tormentors, but the imagery of her husband bound and hard seared into her consciousness at the same time as a set of hands found their way between her legs.

She felt the hands slowly trace their way to her inner thighs, then over her labia. She moaned and arched her back towards them wanting to be explored, but they had no such urgency. They wanted to tease her. Again and again, they rubbed her teasingly before finding her clit and slowly massaging it. She begged for them to keep going as the hands intensely found their target.

As they grew more eager she felt fingers ease into her, slowly and carefully finding their spot and massaging her within. Suddenly more hands enveloped her and she felt a sea of hands eagerly explore her and naked skin caress her body as her clit was expertly massaged and cunt filled with exploring fingers. In the darkness of the blindfold, she saw stars and screamed as wave upon wave enveloped her exposed body as the hands continued to explore before suddenly stopping leaving her breathless and panting on the table and suddenly silent as her hand bindings were released.

Taking a moment she found herself able to sit up and removed the blindfold where her husband was summarily breathless. He was still bound and blindfolded. A stream of fresh cum dripped from his cock and down his stomach.

She walked over and removed his blindfold, kissing him and feeling the fresh warm cum still dripping from his cock.

"Wow," was all he could manage to breathe out and she burst out laughing.

She untied him and they quickly found their gowns again.

"We better head back to our room, I think we need to rest up before tonight," she said as they left the room together.

They returned to their room slightly exhausted. The sense of relaxation and tranquillity was a long forgotten feeling. Laid out on their bed were garment bags. They had been here before and wondered what was inside. He thought back to how stunning his wife looked in her period dress all those years ago at Carlisle Court. The way her hips and breasts were accentuated by the corset and the tease of what lay beneath her dress. He didn't recall being in his suit long at all.

They both laughed as they unzipped the bags. It was not at all like what they had expected. It was of the Georgian period but attuned to the humid climate. A smart white cotton shirt and chinos for him and her, a long free flowing and beautifully figure fitting cotton dress. It was light, so light that the suggestion of nakedness teased the eye.

On the table, a bucket of ice held a chilled bottle of white wine and gin and next to it was a place card politely informing them that dinner would be at 9 pm sharp. He poured them both a drink. They still had hours ahead of them to unwind so he poured them both drinks and she made her way to the large bath and turned on the water so they could relax and bathe together.

The hours passed quickly as they soaked in the tub together and watched the sun set softly over the bay. They could hear soft voices and laughter downstairs as the house began to fill up. They had been here before and yet the nerves were starting to pop up and they both confessed to their fears but quickly reassured themselves with the experiences of last time. She was very much the object of desire as was he. They remembered how it felt to have their bodies explored, ravished and pleasured by eager hands wanting to draw pleasure from their flesh. The powerful gazes of the other men as they grew hard looking at her naked body and the soft sensual female gaze upon her wanting to explore her femininity.

Before she dressed she made her way to the table and applied the coconut oil to her skin. It shimmered in the light and made her feel smooth, sensual and sexy. As she slipped the dress on she stood before him and he smiled. Breathtaking. Her hair held the salt from their swim still and her skin had soaked up the sun. They kissed and placed the soft masks over their eyes suddenly unknown to all but each other and descended to the playground together.

As they made their way down the grand staircase towards the dining room, a soft din of nervous conversation echoed around the halls. They entered the large dining room and were immediately greeted by their hostess as she gestured to them to join her at the table. As they nervously sat down they noticed the others. Ten couples sat at the grand dinner table engaged in deep conversation. It was almost surprising how at ease they all were. The flowing wine and opulent spread no doubt played a role in this, but she also observed the variation.

It could not be said that there was a particular type. All polite, friendly and well spoken. There was also a reassuring type. Both the men and women were remarkably normal looking. No suggestion of artificialness or sculptured physiques. It was jovial, unpretentious and felt embracing and safe.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers
12