Return to Carlisle Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they eased into their dinner they relaxed into the easy conversation with their hostess and after some pleasantries and small talk, curiosity started to get the better of them.

"Our first time at Carlisle Court was by expression of interest, how did we make this list?" He asked her.

"Well, I suppose we can give away some secrets," she returned smiling. "I have a confession, this whole thing is organised by me," she said.

"But who are you then?" His wife asked.

"Well, you probably won't have to look very far online to find me but my story is this, I have been successful in business and life and I reached a point where I grew tired and wanted to indulge in my passions", she confessed. "You see, I watched other male investors, wealthy businessmen fill that gross cliche of younger girlfriends to support their pathetic egos so I thought, what could be more empowering than once a year holding a party where I can indulge in pleasure and share that with others".

They both sat there stunned for a moment before she added.

"It's funny when I was younger and at university, I used to release my stress by fantasising about what it would be like to be completely engrossed in a world of erotic pleasures, be touched by men and women, explored, wanted and desired and now as I approach 40, I get to do that and its bliss".

"But how do you find people?" She asked their host.

"Well the last three times through targeted online advertising and vetting which is how you found me last time, but now I have narrowed down who I want to play with".

"We made the list?" She asked seemingly shocked but suddenly calm as the hostess took both their hands and looked at them deeply.

"I remember you two vividly last time, you left your world behind and explored the entire spectrum of sexual pleasure, I didn't get to touch you last time as I watched you across the room, but I've wanted to ever since".

They both blushed slightly. They felt giddy as the alcohol blended with infused desire making them giddy. She felt their hostesses' smooth leg make her way between hers while her hand made its way up her husband's thigh. The air seemed suddenly thick, time slowed and her breathing became heavy as she felt the electricity of her touch on her flesh.

The table was now clear of food and they glanced down the other end. A woman sat alongside two men as they kissed either side of her neck and slowly pulled down the top of the dress. They didn't look away as her breasts were suddenly exposed. They were large and magnificent and were quickly devoured by the two men on either side of her.

They looked back at each other, the time was now, and they were ready. She took his face in her hand and kissed him, deeply and darted her tongue inside his mouth as he moaned wanting to taste more. As they kissed they felt the hostess's hands. Her hand traced up the inside of his trousers and made its way to his crotch before swiftly undoing his zip. His cock engorged sprung out and she left it exposed. Her other hand made its way up to his wife's dress as she found her neck being explored by her mouth. The soft kissing and licking made their way to her ear.

As she kissed her husband she felt her ear being kissed and a hand softly caressing between her thighs. She turned her head and kissed her, feeling her tongue enter her mouth with urgent desire as their own muffled groans were echoed by the woman at the opposite end of the table now straddling one of her male lovers. She looked over and saw her lower herself on his large thick cock gasping sharply as she stretched around him. The air grew thicker with the smell of lust.

She felt her dress being pulled down from the top and the cool air of her exposed breasts excite her now erect nipples. She didn't know who and she didn't care, she was being ravished, explored and desired and it felt heavenly.

Her husband stood up and took off his shirt and trousers, standing before her naked as she explored her breasts. He sat back down and took his thick cock in his hand and started stroking it, watching her as her tits were sucked, caressed and explored with pure desire. She smiled at him as she pressed her large breasts against hers and felt the softness of them as they kissed. Her aching pussy needed attention and she sat up on the table as her underwear was pulled down. The scent of her wet cunt filled the air and he stroked harder as it filled his nostrils.

The urgency of their desire overcame them as she lifted her leg thrusting herself between her so she could ground her eager pussy against the other. They quickened their pace as their clits found that friction and lubricated by their gushing wetness they fucked each other whilst looking intensely into the eyes of each other occasionally she would break that gaze and stare at her husband as he kissed her and stroked his cock now slick with precum.

As their host repositioned herself on the table, he watched his wife place herself on top of her and use her hands to explore her body. Her soft skin, large heaving breasts and thick thighs sent her wild as she again found herself giving in and overcome by the opportunity to explore another woman and have her explore her as well.

But she needed more, as she pressed her breasts against her, she motioned for her husband to come to her and thrust her ass against his aching cock. She knew he wouldn't last long, so she wanted to tease him. She ground her ass against him knowing how badly he wanted to slip his hard cock in her wet cunt, or tight ass, or even just to fuck against the friction of her cheeks.

He looked down the table and locked eyes with the other woman at the opposite end of the table, she smiled at them both and bit her lip as she watched them play. Not satisfied with one cock, he watched her tentatively ease the second cock into her tight ass and gasped as she was filled and in between the two men as they fucked her.

His wife watching this as she ground against his cock and ground her pussy against the thick thigh of the woman beneath her suddenly eased herself onto him and he felt her soaking pussy envelop him. He groaned and pumped into her trying to hold back. He looked down and noticed that their hostess had repositioned herself and was underneath them.

He watched his wife envelop her face between the legs of the other woman. She was a novice last time, but this time delivered expert attention to her cunt, licking, smelling and tasting her pussy as the hostess returned the favour as he pumped into her. Between thrusts he saw her face on his wife's cunt, completely savouring its deliciousness and as he drew her in again he suddenly felt her tense, beg for more and scream in a climax that shook her thighs and left her panting and breathless as he unloaded his cum inside of her.

They collapsed on the chairs together, panting, sweaty and overcome by pure shared ecstasy. Taking a moment they looked down at the end of the table as the two men suddenly groaned and emptied inside of her before also collapsing in a heap.

"That looks hot," his wife said between pants.

"Would you like to try it?" He asked his wife, smiling.

"I.... think I would," she replied.

He stood up, took her hand and helped her to her feet and kissed her deeply as he held her close.

He then took her hand and they walked together towards the sea of writhing naked flesh as the sound of moans echoed through the halls.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fathers, Brothers, and Sons When is my son not my son?in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
Wife wants Experiences Wife wants to experience other lovers.in Loving Wives
Fifty Shades of Adultery 1 Seduced wife is caught by husband during sex.in Loving Wives
Saturday at Ten One of those where she wants a date with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories