Return to Grace's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kallen yearned to draw his blade, but he knew better. Elves were extremely quick, and most wielded magic born of their very blood. He would have to be careful. He moved towards her slowly.

The pale-skinned elf patted the cushion beside her, but Kallen remained standing. He remembered the dream. But this memory didn't stop his cock from stiffening and throbbing in his pants.

"Please, Kallen," she said, her voice like honey and wine. "Sit down. I'll explain everything, if you wish."

Kallen couldn't take it anymore; he could see the luscious valley between her breasts; pert, ample, and utterly entrancing. When she reached up gingerly to take his hand, he let her draw him down beside her.

"Why am I here?" he said, feeling that same electric lust from her touch.

"You're here so that I can see you, Kallen," she said, her violet eyes locked on his. "So that I can see how you've grown. See how strong you've become."

"What do you care? I don't know you. You're... you're nothing to me."

She giggled softly, his entire body shaking to her entrancing voice. "Would I live in your dreams were that true? No, Kallen. It's part of our agreement."

"We have no--"

The elf edged next to him, the skin of her leg, her hip, pressing on his. "It's OK. I know you don't remember it. You don't need to."

"Agreement?" Kallen felt paralyzed against the elf's touch, like something had turned off his ability to move, helpless as the elf's hand's ran over his body. It was his dream. His dark dream pulled out into the waking world. "You will tell me," he demanded, his voice shaking.

"Oh, Kallen," she whispered, her had slipping down below his waist, sliding over the thick bulge in his breeches. "Do you really need to know? Wouldn't you rather just... let go? Let go, and enjoy yourself?"

Kallen groaned as the elf's fingers drew an obscene amount of pleasure just from stroking him over the fabric of his breeches. He wanted to do as she suggested. To let go. It's what his dream had trained him to do.

But he didn't. He grabbed the elf's wrist and pulled it away from his throbbing manhood. "No. You'll tell me. You'll tell me what you've done to me."

He expected anger. Expected the elf to weave some spell. Instead, she only murmured her approval. "Mmmm.... Good. It's not just your physical prowess that's grown in the intervening years..."

"Tell me," he hissed.

She opened her palm in a placating manner, and Kallen let go of her wrist. Her violet eyes almost glowed as they looked upon him. "Do you remember when you first came to Grace's End? When you first came to me?"

He tried. He tried as best he could. But there was nothing. "No," Kallen said, looking back at her.

"You were stumbling through the street, leaving a trail of blood. You were neither a man, nor a child, but transitioning from one to the other."

As she spoke, her hands moved to caress him. He meant to move away, but her voice had entranced him. He could only sit and listen while those perfect hands slid over his neck, his back, his chest.

Her hand slipped down between his legs again, and this time, he didn't have the strength to resist. She stroked him like a cat, her soft fingers finding the swollen head of his cock and teasing it playfully with unworldly skill. His cock grew painfully erect, like stone. Like steel.

"Other noble houses found you before I did. They were offering you food. A home. A life." She giggled. "As long as you took their collar."

Kallen shuddered at the thought, imagining himself living collared among the elves. Obeying their every command. Serving their every pleasure.

"I thought that so... pedestrian, though. For someone with such an interesting start. I saw your potential, Kallen. I saw more from you than a placid house pet."

With a pull of his belt-string, his breaches opened and his cock sprang forth into the warm air, eager and ready. The elf cooed her approval, her supple breasts pressing into his side, their nipples growing stiff with her own excitement.

His hips bucked as she stroked his throbbing tip. "Then what... hah... what did you do to me? The dreams... This pull in my mind..."

"Oh, Kallen... so much of strength... of power is just a frame of mind. I saw the inklings of greatness in you, unformed, though they may have been."

Precum beaded on his shaft, and the elf eagerly smeared down his shaft in long, slow strokes.

"You were like a fine piece of wood, Kallen; a block of marble--just waiting to be carved into the most exquisite work of art."

"If you... if you gave me such guidance, such aid, then why do I not--aaah...."

He writhed as she leaned forward and licked the precum from the tip of his shaft. The sensation set off an explosion in Kallen's brain. His hips bucked up, and the elf cooed her pleasure as she accepted his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before drawing away.

He groaned, his entire body already aching for release. Aching to cum.

"I offered you to give you the things you needed. To infuse them into your mind," she said, her fingers teasing the underside of his cock as she ground her hips into him. He could feel her heat. Feel the wetness between her legs. "Not just to avenge your family... but to take glory for yourself. Greatness..."

He moaned, his body wracked with pleasure. "I don't... don't understand..."

"I gave you bravery. Fearlessness. Tenacity. The drive to become strong. To become powerful. I didn't make you, of course. But I gave you what you needed to make yourself."

Kallen struggled to think through the insane pleasure flowing through him. "You... you changed who I was... You warped my mind!"

"I augmented your mind," she said softly, ran her tongue slowly up his ear. "Just a tweak here. A nudge there. I removed your doubt. Your hesitation. Your uncertainty."

Kallen groaned as she began stroking him again. He jerked and writhed, his fingers digging into the couch. His other hand reached to do the same, but the elf took it and instead guided it towards her own thighs. His fingers found her slick sex, its lips parting like water to accept his delving fingers.

Her hips rocked against his fingers, her own hips moving with a practiced grace that made his cock throb with desire. "I offered you glory and valor, and you accepted it willingly. Enthusiastically."

"Why?" he blurted out, groaning as her hand slowed in time with his rising pleasure, making his whole body shake with need. "Why make me forget, then? For what purpose? Some twisted elven joke?"

"Oh, Kallen. I wouldn't do that to you." As if to stress the point, she increased her speed, making his cock electrify with his rising ecstasy. "I did it so you wouldn't try slip out from our agreement, silly."

"What?" he croaked.

"You wanted revenge. You wanted greatness." She giggled. "And I wanted something more than a pet. I have pets. I wanted someone powerful. Accomplished."

She squeezed his cock, his shaft so slick with his excitement her hand moved as if on ice. "Useful."

He gasped, trying to wrench against her, but with a single nimble movement, she was over him on the couch, her breasts in his face, her slick sex dripping her own excitement onto his cock. "And just like we agreed, when you'd gotten your revenge--as you have--and once you've become the great and powerful hero I saw in side you... then, Kallen, then you become mine."

With that word, she slammed down on his aching member, her molten channel engulfing him with the feel of liquid silk. The pleasure was something beyond sanity. Beyond reason. His mind dissolved into it, becoming an engine of pure lust.

He grabbed her slender hips and rose to meet her downward movements, sliding into her deep and hard, plunging up into her hot pussy until he struck her back walls, eliciting a lustful siren's moan from her lips.

"Oh, yes," she breathed. "Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Kallen thrust his hips up into her, pounding himself into her tight depths. "I burned myself into your dreams, Kallen," she said, her voice quavering with her dark ecstasy. "So that your body never forgets this pussy that it worships." She leaned forward, pressing the soft flesh of her bosom onto his face, drawing a moan from him as the supple softness covered his eyes. "So that you never forget these lovely breasts that control it."

Her words were like a spell; a dark enchantment that filled his mind with a lustful hunger that could never be sated.

"No," he panted as she ground herself against him, her hips rolling in a sensual rhythm. "I would never agree to that. Never agree to having my mind violated like this!"

She laughed, her voice thick and rich and dark as the void. "You... didn't... have to... I offered, and you accepted so quickly... So readily... Everything else I just... added... added... addaaaaah!"

Kallen felt the elf's cunt tighten around his cock as she came--her body spasming with pleasure; her inner walls rippling around him in a way that drove him mad with need. She pressed down hard on him, her breasts squashing against his face, her hips grinding against his as she writhed in pleasure.

"And..." her pleasure drunk voice went on as she continued to fuck. "I put a nice little lock on your mind so that you can only ever cum if I... say... so...!" With each last word, she rose and slammed down upon him.

The words hit like a blow; the truth of them hitting him like a hammer. His body shuddered with pleasure--his cock throbbing wildly in her tight depths--but his mind was a roiling storm of confusion.

"Why?" he cried out, the maddening ache, the unholy yearning inside him all the more unbearable. "Why?"

The elf sorceress giggled, rolling her hips back and forth, grinding down on his cock. "To train your mind, of course." She leaned forward, kissing him. "You spend your waking hours training your body, earning glory. Building your strength." She kissed him again; her tongue probing into his mouth like a serpent. "And in your dreams, my magic slowly twists your mind so that you crave me. Worships me. That you yearn to obey with every fiber of your being."

"No!" he cried out--the pain of his denial mingling with the pleasure of her body. "You can't do this! You can't!"

She laughed, slowing her movements till she was still. "Oh? I suppose I could always let you go..."

He groaned as as his aching cock screamed for attention. For release. Looking up, the elf's grin was evil as sin. "But I'm afraid there's nothing to be done for the changes I've made to your mind... I'm afraid your poor body is just never going to be able to cum without my..." she pushed her hips forward, kissing the tip of his cock with her cervix, "express permission..."

Kallen's mind filled with despair, the ungodly need in him rising to levels he never knew possible. He moaned as she rose off of him, leaving him feeling utterly empty inside. He looked up at her, his anger building, his hands balling into fists.

She stepped back to look down on him, her pussy glistening with her obscene pleasure. She cocked her head, a leering smile on her face, her raven hair clinging to her sweat-slick body. "Something on your mind, Kallen?"

He shook with an unearthly anger, and with all the strength he had tore himself from whatever control she had over him that kept him still. With a roar born of rage and frustration, of utter indignation, he leaped from the couch and charged at her. "I won't let you control me! No one controls me!"

Kallen reached up and drew out his sword, a pitch black blade whose surface glistened with a wet sheen. It was a material of the ancients, before humans fell to the world in their now broken void ships. Before even the elves came through their great portals.

"You've used me. Tortured me. Warped me. It ends here. You end here."

He charged at her, rage fueling his movements.

Had Kallen been calmer. Had he been stable of mind, he would have known the folly of his actions. Of letting his anger drive him. Make him sloppy. He swung his blade at her, only to come to an instant stop when she danced aside, caught his wrist and, with far more strength than her slender form should allow, flipped his sturdy frame to smash upon the ground.

The pain was considerable, but Kallen had felt worse, he rose, fury in his eyes, but as he reached for the accursed elf, said a single word and made a smooth, twisting motion of her wrist, and Kallen fell immediately to the ground, bands of glowing energy binding his wrists and ankles.

She tutted softly, kneeling down over his prone form. He strained against his bonds, trying to reach up for her throat, but she sidestepped, planting her foot down hard on his wrists, pinning them to the floor above his head.

Gingerly, she reached down and plucked up the liquid ebony blade. "I gave you this, you know," she said lightly. "The second time you came to me. More than a reward. It was a gift, Kallen. Of my affection for you. I knew you would put it to such good use, and you didn't disappoint me."

She let the blade fall, its edge sinking deep into the floor a few inches from Kallen's head. He saw the black ice spreading out from the puncture, and he desperately tried to draw away from it, lest it boil away his skin like he'd seen it do to so many men and monsters that he had lost count.

"Oh, Kallen," she cooed, dragging him a safe distance before kneeling down on him. "Don't worry. I'm not mad at you." Her face drew next to his, her nose lightly sliding across his. "I won't even punish you. It has to be difficult learning your entire life has been one long training session to be my perfect, obedient servant."

"I'll never serve you!" he swore up at her, spittle rising from his reddened face.

"I know it's difficult to imagine right now," she murmured as slipped over to straddle him, still easily holding him down with one hand. "But that's because you're not done yet."

He bucked up, trying to throw her off, but she rode him as easily as she would ride a horse; her hips grinding against his, her legs straddling his waist.

"But, you know... I think if we adjust things just a bit, everything will be so much easier," she said, and with her free hand, traced a rune across his forehead. He felt the lines burning into his flesh, and when she finished--when the rune was complete--he felt his entire brain erupt.

Kallen howled with pain, his mind burning. He thrashed and writhed; the elf smoothly shifting with each movement. "I know it doesn't feel good," she cooed. "But you'll feel so much better when we're done. Just a little shift here... an extra connection there..."

But all Kell felt was the fire. Burning. Searing. Scorching lines through his mind. He felt sure the elf was killing him. Ending him as some cruel punchline to the farce she had committed upon him.

Then, suddenly, like the extinguishing of a candle, the pain was gone. Kellen let out a surprised, shuddering gasp, blinking rapidly as spots rose in and out of his vision.

"Better?" she said softly.

He sneered up at her. "It doesn't matter what you do to me," he growled. "Torture me. Kill me. I'll never serve you. I'll never--aaah, aaaaah.....!"

Kellen's voice devolved to a low moan as the elf, smiling serenely, slid her hips back and slowly sank her silky cunt down on his still-turgid manhood. The experience flowing down from his shaft wasn't pleasure anymore. It had become something else. Something darker. Something more intense than he ever thought possible.

His vision flashed white as his voice failed. The intensity of the ecstasy was such that his entire brain overloaded with it.

The blinding flashes continued as she slid, inch by inch, down his cock. "I went ahead and tripled the amount of pleasure your body can feel in relation to me." She stopped mid-descent, slowly rising and falling up and down his shaft as she put tapped her chin. "Or was it sextuple? I wasn't paying that close attention. I might have just rose it to the absolute maximum of what your human nervous system could transmit..."

He tried to speak. To beg her to stop, but nothing in his body worked. It felt like his entire existence was his cock, and that he was melting into her hot, molten pussy, utterly subsumed by her will.

She caressed his face. "Now don't worry, your mind will adjust momentarily. You don't think I'd make you this sensitive and leave you unable to endure it, did you?" Her pert tits bouncing as she rose and fell with increased speed. "How could you serve me then, if I did something awful like that to you?"

And slowly, as the unbearable intensity of it all ebbed away, it was only then that he understood she was right. Understood, and despaired.

With shaking eyes, he watched her wet slit slide up and down his shaft. The pleasure flowing down from his cock was of a kind he never knew possible. It was more than bliss. More than ecstasy. A pleasure so intense it fell into the realm of the obscene.

No, no, no, no... his thoughts ran, even as he felt them dissolving. Reforming. Realigning to the new need in his body. A need as powerful as thirst. As demanding as the drive to breathe.

I would serve for this feeling, his mind said, because it was true. I would die for it. I would kill for it.

His voice was cracked and hoarse as it rose from his lips. "So good... so good... by the gods, it's so goood...."

"No, Kallen," she giggled, sinking down, taking all of him inside her and grinding back and forth on him. "By me, is it so good."

His eyes rolled back, his hands came forward, unbound, to take her hips, to help her ride him. To support her as she fucked him exactly as she wished. His lips parted, his voice rose.

Mistress, he thought.

"Goddess," he said.

"There we are," she said, looking down at him with a wicked smile. "See, Kallen, you did know my name." Her hands slid up his chest, drawing an unholy pleasure from his flesh that he never thought possible.

"Now, tell me Kallen," she said. "Why do we strive? We do we grow?"

"To feel your flesh on my cock, Goddess."

"Then why do we fuck?"

"So the body knows to obey without question, Goddess."

"And why do we cum?"

"To worship. To show how complete my devotion is. To know how much you love me, Goddess."

"Gooood boy," she crooned.

She slowly rode him like that for hours. She fucked him, fucked him till there was nothing left in him but complete and utter obedience. He felt her love. Felt it flowing down into him with each thrust of her hips. Felt it in the heat of her flesh. In the wetness of her thighs. In the warmth of her breath. In the sweet smell of her pussy. He felt it in his very soul. A soul that was no longer belonged to him.

"Now, Kallen," she said, after an eternity in the dark heaven her pussy sent him to. "I'm going to let you cum. And when you do, you're going to forget all of this. You'll forget it all and return to your little convoy. You still have more you must accomplish before you're ready to stay by my side."

His protest was soft. Weak. "Please, Goddess. No," he whispered. "I can't forget this. I can't lose it. I can't live without it."

Her soft, wet lips fell into a sympathetic pout. "Oh, I know you can't, Kallen. And you won't. I'm always with you now. Right here," she tapped on his forehead with her long, slender finger. "Your human dreams no longer exist. To dream, Kallen, is to exist in my power. To swim in my will. In your dreams, you will worship. You will learn. You will train. And with each night, you thoughts will slowly become inseparable from mine. Each night will be one more step towards becoming a pure instrument of my will."

She smiled as she ground into his cock. It was a smile of dark triumph. Of twisted joy. "And you will never know it. Not until I call you back. When you are perfect. And strong. And powerful. All just for me."