Return to Grace's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Goddess," he said, his heart swelling. He could feel his old self deep inside his mind. Screaming, raging, trying to wrest back control. Control would soon return to that part of him, he knew.

But with an almost beatific joy, he understood that this version of him--his true, perfect self--would settle into his dreams. And there, he would slowly supplant his old self. Dream, after dream, after dream.

Just as he had done every night since his first bargain with the Goddess. Slowly shaping himself into her perfect servant. Her gift was so strong now. So empowering. She would be impossible to resist now. The need--the unholy pleasure--from his cock would be too great.

He would finally become his true self. A perfect tool. A perfect slave.

His body shook like a leaf as she slowly rose off him, her glistening slit dripping as she rose. "It's time, Kallen. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Goddess."

She kneeled on her knees beside him, leaning down to take his large, throbbing member--his tool to worship her--in her hand. She held it gently. Lovingly.

And then slowly, starting from the base of his cock, she ran her tongue up the length of its underside. Her amethyst eyes locked on his as she did. Those burning green eyes that would be with him every night until he returned to her side.

At the top, she sucked on his tip, her tongue teasing it back and forth. Once, twice. And then it was done.

His entire body seemed to contract. So many years of pent up energy, desire, and lust--all of it rushing down to his cock.

She stroked his cock slowly as it began, a violent spasm of his shaft, so hard it hurt. Hurt like heaven. His balls contracted, and his cock erupted gout after gout of his hot, sticky seed. She held it so that it spilled across her face. Across her breasts. After three thick ropes of it painted her, she slid her mouth down on it to swallow the remaining dozen or so spurts.

Kallen was gone by then. Completely empty. Completely hollow. A wide, contented smile on his face.

***

That evening, the trade caravan loaded up the goods they had exchanged and made the final preparations to leave. It was standard procedure to travel a ways away from the settlement before settling down for the night--it was never a good idea to stay in extended proximity to the elves and the ensorcelling music that rose from their settlement.

Kallen stood near his carriage, his sword on his back, waiting for his driver to make the final preparations. He felt... strange. Almost as though he was not really there. He didn't understand the thought, but there it was.

It was of little meaning. He'd had such thoughts before. Usually, it was simply a sign that it was time to get back to what he was good at. This side-dalliance was a pleasant enough break from things, but the world was waiting for him out there. There was power to be earned. Glory to be claimed.

"Say, hero," came a voice from behind. He looked back to see Cella standing near him. "I'd heard that you made it back from the city. Did you find what you were looking for?"

He considered her words. Had he? Nothing notable happened on his expedition inside the elven settlement. But that wasn't new. It had been like that every single time he'd made the long trip to Grace's End.

And yet, he still felt better, somehow. Like things made more sense. Like his purpose had returned. "Maybe," he settled on. "Who's to say?"

She arched a brow, but didn't push. "Whatever the case, I'm glad you got back alright," she said with a smile.

He returned the smile, watching the pretty young woman turn to leave. It was then he saw her tight little ass that the thought occurred to him.

"Cella," he called after her.

She looked back. "Yes?"

"Your offer. Is it still on the table?"

"What? You mean... Oh." a smile spread on her face. "Of course, hero."

"Good," he said, and tossed her a pouch of coins. It jingled when it landed in her hands. "And I'd like you for the rest of the trip as well," he said evenly. "I think I could use the company for the trip back to the Freelands."

With two fingers, she opened the couch to look at the coins inside and let out a surprised laugh. "Oh. Yeah, hero." She looked up at him, her eyes glinting with eager anticipation. "I think this will work just fine."

***

That night, with a naked and thoroughly well fucked Cella draped over his chest, Kallen fell into dream, the same dream he had always had, as far back as he could remember.

He was in that warm, open room with the curved wooden walls. The sanctum of his Goddess. He dropped to his knees and crawled to where she was waiting. His Goddess, her perfect, lithe body standing naked and pale and beautiful beyond imagining. Her violet eyes were like amethyst suns. Her skin was like the finest silk, her long raven hair was like the darkness of the void itself.

She smiled down at him. Kind. Loving. Beatific. It made him ache to see. He wanted her. He worshiped her. Belonged to her.

"Why have you come, Kallen?" she said, softly.

"To give myself to you, Goddess. One piece at a time."

Her full, wet lips drew into a gentle smile. "Show me."

He did. Sitting up, his cock rose, hard and obedient and worshipful. She took it in her hand--her delicate fingers like velvet wrapped around his hardness. Her eyes locked onto his as she did. Her gaze searing him like a holy brand.

"You are mine," she said, stroking him slowly.

"Yes, Goddess." he said, his voice trembling. "I am yours." He moaned as she stroked him harder, faster. He wanted to cum so badly. Wanted it so badly. But that was the point.

As she lowered her head, her supple lips sliding down his engorged member, his brain quickly descended into a near-alien ecstasy. His cock slid up into her mouth; into her throat, until Kallen's mind became unmoored, and all control left him.

And for an eternity in that dream place, Kallen sat, utterly empty, as his Goddess sucked his cock. Slowly, bit by bit, what remained of the person he once was--the person who had once bargained his mind away for glory and valor and power--melted away. This night. And the next night. And the next.

On, and on, and on, and on. Until he was perfect for her.

***