Return to Hogshead Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
Follows on from Part 1.
10.6k words
4.82
8.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muddddy
muddddy
23 Followers

This carries on from the end of 'Return to Hogshead Farm - Part 1'.

Exhausted

---------

The physical exertion from earlier had taken its toll on Jenny and she was drained and virtually falling asleep in the comfy chair: carrying the extra weight from the thick layer of mud and pigshit clinging to every inch of her, the effort it took to pull her limbs clear of its sticky grasp to move, and the struggle to breathe enough oxygen into her lungs as it blocked her mouth and nose. Surprisingly, Jenny had loved every minute of this degrading treatment, even being unexpectedly dumped beneath the surface of the slurry pit. She found it all exhilarating, but was now knackered in both the old and new meanings of the word, and still stunk despite two showers and a bath.

"I'm shattered. I need to go to bed, are you coming?" asked Jenny, yarning which made her eyes water.

"Sure, you've had a very busy evening!" Mark said, smiling as he mentally listed and ticked off the varying sexual acts she performed.

"Does the same act but with a different type of animal shit count as a separate act?" Mark asked out loud, trying to elicit a reaction from Jenny.

"Of course it does. It's got a totally different texture, smell... taste," Jenny replied, not wanting to be sold short, but also feeling a bit self conscious that she now knew how at least two different animals' excrement tasted. Mark laughed, as it sounded odd hearing a feminine, genteel girl talking authoritatively about the taste of different types of shit.

"Do you want me to sleep on the sofa to let you get some proper sleep tonight? It does feel a bit hot and sticky still," he asked, trying to be a gentleman, despite that being the opposite of what he really wanted. Jenny was gorgeous and he wanted to explore all of her moist holes with his tongue and exchange as much bodily fluid with her as she would allow.

"God no, I want you in my bed. I'm too tired to give you the full guided tour, but it's your fault I smell like this, so the least you can do is find it arousing," replied Jenny, getting to her feet and taking Mark's hand to pull him up from the sofa.

"The musky goodness of your pleasure holes and the rich scent of faecal matter, what's not to like?" said Mark. Jenny would have smacked his bum but she was too tired to bother.

She led him down the hallway, her bare feet slapping on the stone floor, to her bedroom, which was a relatively small room, it was a cottage afterall, but it was large enough for a double bed, a wooden wardrobe and a dressing table in front of the window. There was a door opposite the foot of the bed that led into the bathroom, which was like a Jack and Jill but shared between her bedroom and the hallway rather than a different bedroom. Large exposed beams ran the length of her room, disappearing into the plastered walls at either end.

"I didn't bring any pyjamas with me, I didn't presume I was staying over," said Mark, blushing as he had fully planned out in his mind how he was going to help Jenny undertake some of the dirtiest sex acts she had every tried, but not gotten as far as their sleeping arrangements afterwards.

"I'd completely forgotten there would be an afterward, sorry," he added, looking sheepish.

"Well, before you overthink it, it's still quite hot outside, so I'm going to sleep in the buff and am happy to cuddle up as long as you're not one of these fussy sleepers who can't bear to be touched!" Jenny said, reaching over her dressing table to draw her curtains.

Mark looked kind of lost, so Jenny led the way by pulling her top over her head and undoing her bra, letting them fall to the floor where she was standing on the opposite side of the bed from Mark who was still standing in the doorway. She lent towards him and slipped her pants down her thighs, revealing her pubic hair, and let them drop to her ankles before stepping out of them one leg at time. Jenny's skin looked soft and her curves sexy in the dim light of her bedside lamp. She stood with her legs apart and Mark could just see the lips of her pussy just showing below her tidy hair.

Mark wasted no time in undressing, his cock swaying below his salt and pepper pubes, and the bedside light showed off that he was carrying considerably more muscle than your stereotypical computer nerd. Mark climbed into bed beside Jenny and gave her what was meant to have been a goodnight kiss but was more passionate than he had intended. A wave of excitement washed over Mark as Jenny's warm breasts brushed against his chest and her hand gently caressed the back of his head as they kissed, her lips soft and wet against his, and his cock started to stiffen.

"I thought you wanted to sleep?!" said Mark, which could have been either a question or a statement.

"I do," said Jenny in a sleepy voice, "but I'll sleep so much better after you've cum inside me, knowing that you can't keep your hands off me even if I stink."

"How do you know it's not just the smell I'm after?" retorted Mark, trying to impose control, not on Jenny but on the wild animal inside that was desperate to fuck her.

"Come on, you've not been able to keep your eyes off me, and my nipple just brushes across your chest and your cock is hard as a rock!" said Jenny, amused as she can see the animal behind his eyes trying to fight its way off its leash.

Jenny lifted a bottle of lubricant from her bedside draw and squirted some into her right hand. Lying back down on her left side to face Mark, she stroked her lubricated hand up and down his cock, which engorged with every stroke of her hand.

Mark sighed, the frustration getting too much for him and fidgeting as his arousal became uncomfortable.

Jenny turned over onto her right-hand side and faced away from Mark. She pushed her bottom against his groin and said, "I want you to spoon me."

Mark stroked his hand down her back, and then around her bum, before letting his fingers brush between her legs and feel for her wet pussy. His fingers found her opening, and he toyed with it until the tips felt nice and wet and he pushed them inside one at a time. Mark pulled his fingers out and instinctively smelt them before putting them in his mouth to suck off her juices. The flavour of Jenny's pussy flooded his taste buds whilst her musky smell lingered around his nasal canal. Every so often, Mark got the slightest hint of manure, but then it was gone again like his mind was playing tricks on him.

He continued to play, Jenny getting wetter, until he was able to comfortably slide both his fore and middle fingers up inside her pussy at the same time. He pulled them out and he gently stroked her anus with the moist tip of his middle finger.

"As good as that feels, that's off limits tonight. You'll get to play with it in the morning," said Jenny, tilting her head upward and vaguely in Mark's direction.

Mark liked the sound of that, as he was dying to explore her sexy bum. Both of them have gotten covered in all manner of pungent shit in each other's company, a very pleasant surprise for Mark, but he didn't know what her shit smelt like or even if it is something Jenny would be willing to share with him, as it's highly personal. Some couples can spend a whole lifetime together having never taken a dump in the same room as their partner, or never having savoured the smell of their finger after they'd played with their partner's bum and it had gotten dirty during their fun.

Mark guided his slippery cock towards Jenny's pussy from behind her. Jenny felt its tip push against her perineum and moved her backside slightly to change the angle and allow it to slide into her pussy.

Mark groaned as it slid inside, and he pushed it up as far as he could get it and held it there for a few seconds, filling her pussy, before pulling it back and rhythmically sliding it in and out. This felt really good. Mark continued thrusting and occasionally pulling it all of the way out so he could feel the pleasure of its head and frenulum push past her slippery lips and back inside her wetness and warmth.

It wasn't long before Jenny gyrated her own hips in time with Mark's thrusting to maximise its depth and to make his cock stimulate different parts of her virgina, breathing loudly and biting her lip when it hit the right spot. Mark grabbed hold of Jenny's hips to pull her on harder and ground his cock inside, straining to get it in as far up as he could. Mark was getting more excited the closer he got to climaxing. Jenny could feel his cock getting impossibly hard, his muscles tense, and he pulled her against his body ever more forcibly. Jenny could hear his soft moans of delight coming from behind her, and she responded to his change of tempo and vigour, feeling his climax building and increasing her pleasure in equal measure. Mark reached over Jenny's hip, put his hand on her groin, and pulled her onto his throbbing cock.

"Are you close?" Mark asked with urgency.

"I've already cum, don't hold back for me," Jenny replied, in a breathless voice.

Mark's muscles were now rockhard and Jenny enjoyed the feel of his firm sweaty body pressed to and sliding against hers, whilst his cock continued to grind harder into her pussy gaining intensity and speed.

Mark groaned, "That's so good, I can't..."

But Mark didn't finish the sentence, instead he let out a carnal moan followed by a long sigh of release, his cock throbbing and pumping hard into her pussy. Finally, he could release his muscles, let go of her groin, and collapse in a sweaty heap behind her, leaving his softening cock inside her just a bit longer.

Jenny could feel the sweat from Mark's chest wetting her back as it expanded and contracted as he breathed heavily, trying to get oxygen around his exhausted body. Her backside and groin was sodden from a mix of their collective sweat, his cum and her virginal juices. But she didn't mind, as the swapping of bodily fluids and excretions was at the heart of their animalistic instincts and carnal desires. It's hard to enjoy sex if you don't like feeling wet.

"I should go and get cleaned up, but I could just be minging and go to sleep as I am," said Jenny, snuggling her face into her pillow.

"Sleep if you want to, I'll happily snuggle up to you either way," Mark said.

Jenny groaned and swung her leg out of the bed hoping that it would be enough to spur the rest of her into action. "I need the loo, so I need to get up anyway," Jenny said, as she got to her feet and looked wobbly for a second, clearly exhausted. Mark watched her cute arse all the way to the bathroom door, and then listened to the tinkling sound of her pee hitting the water in the toilet bowl. In his relaxed state he fantasised about Jenny peeing on him, as if that was the most natural thing couples did after sex.

Having peed and rinsed herself out, Jenny got back into bed and it was Mark's turn to pee and wash his penis in the sink, not wanting to be the dirty gross one now that Jenny was clean. He used the hand towel to dry it off and then realised that was probably not the politest thing to do in someone else's home.

"I just dried myself off on your towel, so you probably shouldn't use it to dry your face tomorrow, sorry," Mark said apologetically.

"It's fine, I've had a lot worse on my face today," replied Jenny, triggering Mark's mind to recall different visions of Jenny with mud or animal faeces covering her face he was desperately trying to hold onto from earlier. Mark could barely comprehend how someone so pretty could also enjoy getting so dirty, not that he was complaining, quite the opposite.

They spooned to drift off to sleep together, this time Mark snuggled rather than trying to mount her, wanting to feel her soft skin against his. Both warm, content and very happy.

Other Senses

------------

Jenny woke and looked at her bedside clock, it was only 3am, but she felt like she had been asleep for hours. The unusually hot weather and their skin-to-skin contact had combined making them both uncomfortably hot and sweaty. Jenny felt sweat trickling down everywhere her skin had been in contact with Mark and from all the usual places she sweated from: her armpits, groin, neck and the sides of her hair. She could smell her sweat on her skin and the musky scent of Mark sweating beside her. Her whole body glistened as if she had been oiled.

Hearing Mark stir, Jenny spoke softly, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah," Mark replied. "It's so damned hot! I'm sorry about your sheets."

"Do you fancy cooling off?" asked Jenny.

"Yes, what did you have in mind?," Mark replied, thinking that he didn't really do ice cream before breakfast.

Jenny got out of bed and walked around it and took Mark's hand and pulled him out of bed. His body hair was stuck to his skin like he'd been swimming. They walked across the dark hall and into the kitchen, naked and sweaty.

Mark's eyes peered through the dark kitchen, only the oven and microwave clocks providing illumination, "where are we going?" he asked.

"Like I said, to cool off," replied Jenny, fumbling to open her kitchen door in the gloom. A warm breeze met them on the doorstep.

"Do you have a pool hidden away that I missed, or are you going to torture me with a bucket of cold water?" Mark asked, not particularly enthused by either.

"I've got a lovely pool. But being a simple country girl, it's a bit rustic... and it's got a trough in the middle of it," replied Jenny, waiting for the penny to drop.

Mark's heart skipped a beat and he felt a rush of excitement and fear. "We're naked... it's dark... not going to be able to see..." Mark spluttered, incapable of finishing a complete sentence.

"Remind me what excites you about mud?" asked Jenny, still holding onto his hand.

"Well, it's feel: wet, cool, smooth and clingy. It's rich earthy smell and how dirty it looks. Oh, and the dirty sounds it makes when you move around in it, and it's considered dirty which makes it naughty to play in," Mark listed, similar to the answer he gave when Jenny asked him to explain why his kink excited him back at the pub where they met.

"I'm willing to bet there's still enough there to make you shoot your load ten times over, without the 'looking dirty' bit," Jenny said shrewdly, knowing that just the feel, smell or sound alone was probably enough, now speaking with some experience herself.

Mark couldn't really disagree, the thought of getting messy lit a fire under his sex drive and made him randy, but he'd never contemplated doing it in the dead of night when it was pitch black, it just seemed so impractical.

Jenny turned on her outside light and stepped out into her garden and pulled a conflicted Mark with her. She put her soft hand on his sweaty cock and said, "come on, you're gonna love it."

They walked carefully up the garden path, using the dim yellow light on the back of Jenny's cottage to guide them, and found the gate at the bottom of her garden. It issued a dry croak as Jenny swung it open, confirming they were about to step onto Hogshead farm.

The paddock looked much darker than Jenny's garden, as it didn't have the luxury of Jenny's dim garden light. The only lights that could be seen were at the far end of the field, from the buildings past the gate at the bottom of the hill. They stepped down one at a time and felt the moist grass of the paddock on their bare feet. They knew which direction to walk in, towards the dimly lit gate at the end of the field, but couldn't see the ground or their feet beneath them, so they were quite literally stepping blindly into the darkness.

"Eeew!" moaned Mark.

"What's up?" asked Jenny, concerned.

"Nothing, cowpat just took me by surprise. I forgot they wandered this far up," replied Mark.

"But you like getting messy?" challenged Jenny.

"I know, but I'm usually, well, prepared," said Mark, glad that it was too dark for Jenny to see him blushing.

"Well, it looks like we'll both just have to accept whatever muck nature throws in our way, ready or not," said Jenny, enjoying the spontaneity and the sense of the unknown this presented.

It was only another five or so metres further on that Jenny's foot felt the wet caress of a different fresh pile of cowshit, and heard it squish as the bottom of her foot forced the poop out sidewards as she put her weight down on it. Jenny stopped on the spot, enjoying the strange sensation of unintentionally stepping in shit barefoot. She brought her other foot in close and tramped both feet up and down feeling the cowshit squish between her toes and covering the tops of her feet, releasing its pungent smell, which made the fact it was on her skin feel all the more dirty.

"Ah, that's the stench of the farm right there. Are you ready to stink of cowshit?" Mark asked, smelling the cowshit churned up by Jenny's feet and listening to the slurping sounds it made as Jenny tramped up and down.

"Yeah, I am," replied Jenny, hoping to step in many more on her way to her pool.

Mark couldn't see her smile but could hear it in her voice. "I've created a monster," he said offhandedly, but very glad that he had.

They cautiously walked down the hill together in the darkness, holding hands and stepping carefully, feeling the ground with their feet before transferring their weight down onto them, as they didn't want to twist an ankle in a hole or rut. Normal folks would be more concerned about the cowshit, but then they wouldn't be naked and on their way to the dirtiest spot in the field to wallow and almost certainly fuck in the deep mud and cowshit. It's hard to be concerned about stepping in the shit when you'll soon be facedown in it.

Away from all of the lights, their night vision started to kick in and they could both start to make out the odd shapes in the darkness, including the rough outline of a trough about twenty metres in front of them. The ground was getting softer and they could feel the clumps of grass becoming patchy. Every now and then their toes or heel would sink deeper into a softer patch of earth letting them know that the grass was giving way to the mud.

The mud was getting deeper with every step they took closer towards the trough, their feet sank up to their ankles with every step, and the smell of cowshit was getting stronger and stronger.

"It's so slippery and wet, it feels lovely. I bet you can't wait for me to smother it all over your cock," Jenny said.

"Behave yourself, you don't want me to cum before we've even got there!" Mark joked, but aware that his cock was already rising and swelling in size at the prospect of being slippery and wet with glorious mud.

They were only about five metres away from the trough now. They knew that the mud was at its deepest and wettest next to it, where the cows trampled the most to get a drink. Mark could feel that his feet and legs were thick with mud up to the bottom of his calves, so knew it would be even higher up Jenny's shorter legs, and felt globs of wet mud smattering all the way up to his thighs, thrown up as they tramped clumsily and blindly through the deep mud. It significantly slowed their progress but they continued undeterred.

"This is so weird hearing the squelching underfoot and feeling it all up my legs but not being able to see it," Mark complained, yearning to be able to see how filthy they looked.

But their other senses had been heightened by their inability to see. Not only was its sound simulating their ears, the smell from the mud beneath them was strong, giving off a rich earthy smell that only a wet muddy field smelt like, which intoxicated their noses in between the sweet and sickly stench of cowshit.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Mark said, his excitement continuing to build.

"I know, it's really exciting," said Jenny, trembling slightly in anticipation.

Mark stepped forward and his leg disappeared all the way past his calf into the soft mud and he lost balance and fell forward with his arms outstretched to protect him. His hands, wrists and forearms pushed deep into the soft mud as he fell into a bridge position: his legs and arms stuck into the mud to hold him up. Mark sank to his knees and put his right foot out in front of him, kind of like a lunge, and pulled his remaining knee from the mud to return to a standing position. He could feel cool mud covering his legs, his lower arms and his hands.

muddddy
muddddy
23 Followers